It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:52 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Susan Jane Helms

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Susan J H <gensusanx1@aol.com>

Postby Myra » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:47 pm

I bet it's her ^^ :twisted:

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:48 pm

Of course :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Susan Jane Helms

Postby jaga » Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:14 am

:lol: Hello My dear ,
Thanks for your reply towards my email, my dear i really want to establish a long term relationship with you after i have gone through your profile on the site, and there is a reason why i choose to establish a cordial relationship with you, first of all i will like to use this media to give you a little information about myself with attachment of my picture just to enable you take a nice view on me. However this is to bring it to your knowledge that right now, i was in Libya at war zone for peace making mission during the crisis here in Libya but right now i am in Afganistan.

I am Lt. Gen. Susan J. Helms, Commander, 14th Air Force (Air Forces Strategic), Air Force Space Command; and Commander, Joint Functional Component Command for Space, U.S. Strategic Command, Vandenberg Air Force Base, Calif. As the U.S. Air Force's operational space component to USSTRATCOM, I leads more than 20,500 personnel responsible for providing missile warning, space superiority, space situational awareness, satellite operations, space launch and range operations. As Commander, JFCC SPACE, i also directs all assigned and attached USSTRATCOM space forces providing tailored, responsive, local and global space effects in support of national, USSTRATCOM and combatant commander objectives.

I was commissioned from the U.S. Air Force Academy in 1980. I was served as an F-15 and F-16 weapons separation engineer and a flight test engineer. As a flight test engineer, i also has flown in 30 types of U.S. and Canadian military aircraft. Also served as project officer on the CF-18 aircraft as a U.S. Air Force Exchange Officer to the Canadian Aerospace Engineering Test Establishment.

Selected by NASA in January 1990, I became an astronaut in July 1991. On Jan. 13, 1993, then an Air Force major and a member of the space shuttle Endeavour crew, I became the first U.S. military woman in space. I flew on STS-54 (1993), STS-64 (1994), STS-78 (1996) and STS-101 (2000), and served aboard the International Space Station as a member of the Expedition-2 crew (2001). A veteran of five space flights, I also has logged 211 days in space, including a spacewalk of eight hours and 56 minutes, a world record. I commanded the 45th Space Wing at Patrick AFB, Fla. Her staff assignments include tours at Headquarters Air Force Space Command, Air Education and Training Command, and U.S. Strategic Command.

EDUCATION:
1980 Bachelor of Science degree in aeronautical engineering, U.S. Air Force Academy, Colorado Springs, Colo. 1985 Master of Science degree in aeronautics/astronautics, Stanford University, Calif.
1988 Flight Test Engineer Course, USAF Test Pilot School, Edwards AFB, Calif.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. July 1980 - March 1984, F-15/F-16 weapons separation engineer, Air Force Armament Laboratory, Eglin AFB, Fla.
2. March 1984 - June 1985, graduate student, Stanford University, Calif.
3. July 1985 - December 1987, assistant professor of aeronautics, U.S. Air Force Academy, Colorado Springs, Colo.
4. January 1988 - December 1988, student, USAF Test Pilot School, Edwards AFB, Calif.
5. January 1989 - June 1990, CF-18 flight test engineer, Aerospace Engineering Test Establishment, Canadian Forces Base, Cold Lake, Alberta, Canada
6. July 1990 - July 2002, astronaut, Johnson Space Center, Houston, Texas
7. July 2002 - June 2004, Chief, Space Superiority Division, Directorate of Requirements, Headquarters U.S. Air Force Space Command, Colorado Springs, Colo.
8. June 2004 - February 2005, Vice Commander, 45th Space Wing, Patrick AFB, Fla.
9. March 2005 - May 2006, Deputy Director, Operations (Technical Training), Headquarters Air Education and Training Command, Randolph AFB, Texas
10. June 2006 - October 2008, Commander, 45th Space Wing, Patrick AFB, Fla.
11. November 2008 - January 2011, Director of Plans and Policy, U.S. Strategic Command, Offutt AFB, Neb.
12. January 2011 - present, Commander, 14th Air Force (Air Forces Strategic), Air Force Space Command, and Commander, Joint Functional Component Command for Space, USSTRATCOM, Vandenberg AFB, Calif.

SUMMARY OF JOINT ASSIGNMENTS:
1. November 2008 - January 2011, Director of Plans and Policy, U.S. Strategic Command, Offutt AFB, Neb., as a major general
2. January 2011 - present, Commander, Joint Functional Component Command for Space, USSTRATCOM, Vandenberg AFB, Calif., as a lieutenant general

MAJOR AWARDS AND DECORATIONS:
Defense Superior Service Medal with two oak leaf clusters
Legion of Merit with three oak leaf clusters
Defense Meritorious Service Medal with two oak leaf clusters
Meritorious Service Medal with oak leaf cluster
Air Force Commendation Medal
NASA Distinguished Service Medal
NASA Outstanding Leadership Medal

OTHER ACHIEVEMENTS:
1983 Junior Engineer of the Year, Air Force Armament Laboratory
1988 Distinguished graduate, USAF Test Pilot School, and winner of the R.L. Jones Award for Outstanding Flight Test Engineer
1990 Aerospace Engineering Test Establishment Commanding Officer's Commendation, Canadian Forces, Canada
1996 Outstanding Young Hous

My dear i have told you all about me, so i hope to read from you soonest.
Yours Faithfully
General Susan.
:dumb:

IP: 41.207.162.254./ Togo, Lomé
Subject: Thanks my dear

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Susan J. Helms; <gen.susanhelms@live.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:29 pm

genesusan

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Friendship
State, City: new york
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Religion: Christian
Education: A-level / High School

Personal Description:

hello how are you today my name is Susan all is will wet god i am looking for nice and pretty man to be my sweet and my love please i need is you can reply me back so that i will tell you all about me nice to meet you thanks

ALU_Project01_LAN
Alcatel Project
Michael Komla Nfodzo
South Liberation Link, Plot No. 25
Manet Towers, Airport City
Accra
Ghana
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:29 pm

Emails my female character from out off the blue; can only know "me" from MDF.

Hi dear friend,

I'M LIEUTENANT GENERAL SUSAN J. HELMS. I am a UNITED STATE ARMY GENERAL. From united state of America. Am supportive and caring, looking forward to get a nice friend. I read your profile at fishmeetfish.com and pick interest on you. I will like to establish mutual friendship with you. Please let continue our conversation through my private email box. Here is my email address (gen_susan@live.com) I will introduce myself better and send you my picture as soon as i receive your mail.

Thanks and regards.
Gen. SUSAN J. HELMS.

To: gen.susan helms <gen_susan@live.com>
Subject: Hi dear friend,
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

gen-susan-helms@live.com;

Postby jaga » Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:46 pm

helmssusan on netlog
female - 55 years , Florida City, United States
Name: Susan Helms
Date of birth: 02/26/1958
Language : English
About me:
am loving , honest and caring lady with a good sense of humor .
I enjoy meeting new people and Their way of life .
That I enjoy parts of the world , the calm of the sea the beauty
of the mountains and Everything that life has this offer .

:liar: :liar: Guestbook :

Good day gentle man .
It's my pleasure meeting you . I hope all is well with you and That you enjoying your day ? . can you allowed me to traduce my self to you. My name is Susan Helms . I am U.S. military officer in Afghanistan . I like you and i will like to get acquainted with you.

I am loving , honest and caring lady with a good sense of humor . I enjoy meeting new people and Their way of life . That I enjoy parts of the world , the calm of the sea the beauty of the mountains and Everything that life has this offer .

I am romantic , funny and fun to be with . I am loving, caring with lots of passion , I am Artistic , I play guitar and piano , I love music especially Pop, Soul, Soft rock , live music and karaoke, I like sports , { Golf, Soccer , Long Tennis and Ping Pong I like Movies } { Comedy and a good and a good thriller } .

I will love to meet a man That is looking for a serious relationship , a caring and loving man That knows what he wants , a man That knows the true meaning of a relationship , a man That is ready to be in a relationship . I read your profile and I really wish that we Indicate interest though I'm not always on this site ,

But I can just as comfortable as at home curled up with a good book in front of the fire place with you by my side . I'm looking for genuine and meaningful intimate relationships with love , passion and romance .

I wish you all the best life has this offer . I'm not always on this site , please I'll be glad if you write to me or send your email address direct at my private email address ( gen-susan-helms@live.com ) please do not write me on this site , write me on my email address so that i can contact you and tell you more about my self . Also if you do not speak Angielski you can write to me in language . I will send you my pictures on your private email box . Hope your understood ? Thank you and wish you a nice day , and hope to hear from you soon .

Hope to hear from you soon .
Susan .

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:08 pm

generalsusan147

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: New York City
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'4 - 5'7 (161-170cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: Native American

Education: PhD
Personal Description:

I like honesty, trust, love, caring,truth,& respect, I have all this qualities in me
hello dear!
Hi Dear!
I'm General Susan Helms, i am a US ARMY GENERAL, I hope this mail will find you well & healthy and I hope we can establish a relationship since we are meeting here for the first time,i have gone through your profile that speaks good of you on this site and I was impressed when i saw your profile and decided to communicate with you. It is my desire to know you, I like honesty, trust, love, caring,truth,& respect, I have all this qualities in me, Please do not reply my message here in this site, but kindly respond me through my private mailbox (generalsusan@outlook.com) so that we can know ourselves better. I hope to read from you if your are also interested. I will be hoping to hear from you soonest.
EMAIL: generalsusan@outlook.com
Thanks and my best regards,
blessing147@hotmail.com

IP: 41.215.162.34 Ghana

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

gen.susan_helms@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:04 pm

matchdoctor
gensusanjanehelms
54-year-old Female
Seeking Men: 35 - 62
New York, New York, United States
I am a loving and caring woman that loves to do things that please my partner. I love traveling, riding gardening, cooking, swimming beach walking spending time with my kids , photography, helping people, sharing a sunrise with someone special.

Hi Dear Friend, I'm General Susan Jane Helms, I am a United State Army General, From united state of America, Am supportive and caring, looking forward to get a nice friend, I read your profile here and pick interest on you, I will like to establish mutual friendship with you,Please let continue our conversation through my private email box, Here is my email address (gen.susan_helms@hotmail.com) I will introduce myself better and send you my picture as soon as i receive your mail.

Thanks and regards.
Gen.Susan Helms.
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

gensusanhelms1@outlook.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:31 pm

markmartin

Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Friendship
State, City: norfolk lsland
Children: I want children
Education: Still studying

Personal Description:

Hello HAPPY NEW YEAR

My name is Gen.Mark Martins from united states of America I was moved with passion of interest after going through your profile please do not be embarrassed that I interfere into your privacy without telling you, that was because I really like to know you and also become good friend with you, if you read it and consider my request your prompt response is highly

IANA-BLK
The whole IPv4 address space
EU # Country is really world wide
ALLOCATED UNSPECIFIED
The country is really worldwide.
This address space is assigned at various other places in
the world and might therefore not be in the RIPE database.

Email give a Hit in FB for GenSusan Helms

https://www.facebook.com/gensusan.helms.1612" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:55 pm

NETLOG = > susanjhelm
female - 55 years , New York, United States
Name: Susan jhelm
Date of birth: 02/26/1958
Mother Tongue: English

Good day gentle man . it's my pleasure meeting you . I hope all is well with you and how are you enjoying your day ? . can you allowed me to introduce myself to you. My name is Susan Helms . I am U.S. military officer in Libya . I like you and i will like to get acquainted with you.

I am loving , honest and caring lady with a good sense of humor . I enjoy meeting new people and Their way of life . That I enjoy parts of the world , the calm of the sea the beauty of the mountains and Everything that life has this offer .

I am romantic , funny and fun to be with . I am loving, caring with lots of passion , I am Artistic , I play guitar and piano , I love music especially Pop, Soul, Soft rock , live music and karaoke, I like sports , { Golf, Soccer , Long Tennis and Ping Pong I like Movies } { Comedy and a good and a good thriller } .

I will love to meet a man That is looking for a serious relationship , a caring and loving man That knows what he wants , a man That knows the true meaning of a relationship , a man That is ready to be in a relationship . I read your profile and I really wish that we Indicate interest though I'm not always on this site ,

But I can just as comfortable as at home curled up with a good book in front of the fire place with you by my side . I'm looking for genuine and meaningful intimate relationships with love , passion and romance .

I wish you all the best life has this offer . I'm not always on this site , please I'll be glad if you write to me or send your email address direct at my private email address
( susanhelms1958@outlook.com ) please do not write me on this site , write me on my email address so that i can contact you and tell you more about my self . I will send you my pictures on your private email box . Hope your understood ? Thank you and wish you a nice day , and hope to hear from you soon .

Gen Susan .
( susanhelms1958@outlook.com )

Photo of Susan Jane Helms = > NASA Astronaut

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

gensusanx1@aol.com

Postby jaga » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:34 pm

:party: Randkeo.pl
Nick: gensusanx1
Sex woman
Year born. 1958
Province: Lesser

Hi there. it is my pleasure to meet you. My name is Susan Helms. I am a U.S. officer.
I will like to get acquainted with you.
I am a romantic and fun to be. I am loving, I read your profile and I really want to indicate my interest,
I'm looking for original and significant intimate relationship with love, passion and love.

Please I'll be glad if you send me an email to my email address (gensusanx1@aol.com)
I will send you my photo and tell you more about myself. I hope to hear from you soon.
gensusanx1@aol.com
Susan Helms

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

susanjanehelmjanehelm@live.com

Postby jaga » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:53 pm

flirty9.com
--------------
susan1001
55 years - from: United States - looking for a man

Ladies and Gentlemen,
My name is Susan Jane Helms, the military of the United States, I am looking for a reliable and trustworthy person to a cordial relationship. I'm not always on this site, please I will be glad if you can write to me directly Welcome to my private e-mail (susanjanehelmjanehelm@live.com) for more details.
Best regards!

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:26 am

The answer from the profile "sussyhelms55" => RomLove

Dear friend
My name is Susan Jane Helms, United States military officer, looking for a reliable and trust worthy person for a cordial relationship. Please I'll be glad if you write me here for more details.
Best regard!

Susan Jane Helms

Reply-To: susanjanehelms@hotmail.com
Sender: royalbanks18@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 7:08:37 +0000
Subject: Dear friend
"post-EA0-f195.google.com" / U.S.-CA

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

susan_l_helms@live.com

Postby jaga » Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:41 am

Sonico => Susan Jane Helms
woman - lawyer

Dear Sir, My name is Susan Jane Helms, the United States military, I am looking for a reliable and trustworthy person to cordial relationship. I'm not always on this site, please I will be glad if you can write to me directly Welcome to my private e-mail (susan_l_helms@live.com) for more details.
Best regards!

pic as above

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

susan_l_helms@live.com

Postby jaga » Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:56 am

NETLOG: susanjanehelmsjanehelms
female - 56 years, New York City, United States
Name: Susan Jane Helms Jane Helms
Date of birth: 20/04/1957
Mother Tongue: English

Dear Sir, My name is Susan Jane Helms, United States officer, looking for a reliable and trustworthy person to a warm relationship. I'm not always on this site, please I will be glad if you write to me directly on my private e-mail (susan_l_helms@live.com) for more details. Best regards

Return to “Military scams”