It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:50 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Sgt Aaron Ramos, pt 2

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Sgt Aaron Ramos, pt 2

Postby Myra » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:12 pm

profile deleted on FMF

latest name and email address, usual pics
Capt.Wayne Ramos, captwayne68@yahoo.com

It was nice reading from you and i will like to tell you more about me,my names are Capt Wayne Ramos,i am forty eight years old,born on 6th June,1964.I am 5'8 fit tall.I was blessed with two kids,their names are Karen and William,i lost their mom three years ago,she died of breast Cancer..her death was a misery to me because i love her so very much,i really do miss her every moment of my life.
I was born and brought up in Los Angeles in California,mom from Madrid in Spain while dad from California,I was formally working with the Animal care production,i was working there just because i love animals and i like seeing them around me before i later joined the U.S army which is my dreamed job,i have dreamed to serve and protect the life of people with all my heart and i glad it has finally come to past,i have been in the service now for seventeen years,(17yrs).
I lost my dad 15years ago,he was a loving,honest and faithful father he thought me how to take good care of people most especially woman, he did his possible best for me before he died,I love my mom so much also because she is a loving and caring mom,she loves me so much also she created a good impact in me and i will never forget about her in my life.
I want you to know i am a loving,caring, honest kind and open minded man,i like treating my woman with love and respect and i like giving her all the respect she deserve from me as a wife,i am a good listener and God fearing man.
I enjoy cycling a lot, reading, I like listening to most types of music,i love cooking, walking on the beach and generally live life to the full as it's too short by far. I am quite a quiet, shy person until I get to know people a little bit but am a very genuine and hardworking type of man. I have spare time and feel it is time for a bit of 'me' time to find out what I like to do.
Will appreciate it if you could try and write some notes to me also about you and hopefully with some Photos.
Have a good day.
Wayne.

Received: from [41.138.179.22]
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013
Lagos, Nigeria

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pandora » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:48 pm

Johnson Fynn - johnsonfynn@yahoo.com

http://en.netlog.com/johnsonfynn" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

johnsonfynn
male - 30 years
Name johnson fynn
am nice simple guy love to watch sport and programs.....romantic God fearing.....???
hey babe so pleased to hear from you dear ....well will love to talk to you but babe we should not go too fast but if u really wanna add mi up on yahoo ma yahoo address is johnsonfynn@yahoo.com

email address leads to

facebook.com/johnson.fynn
Johnson Fynn
Worked at Self Employed (Business)
contracor
Studied at: University of Florida

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

james_love221@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:58 pm

badoo
James 52, New York, NY
About me
I am a fun person and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone... I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues.
Interested in
I am really a fun person who loves people, loves to laugh, I am very caring, love music, dancing, singing ( in my car) ! Love the church... am a devoted friend. I like to have fun, I have strong moral values with honesty and integrity being the core of my personality, am very cool, i respect my dignity.... I'm excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things. I'm not a fighter and I … don't argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and intimacy. i am looking for the right woman to spend the rest of my life with...
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Anderson Rodriguez, rodriguez.anderson@yahoo.com (pics 2)

Postby Bix » Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:04 pm

badoo
Badoo
Anderson 51, New York, NY

Received: from [108.163.157.56]
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 06:17:22 -0700 (PDT)
IP: 108.163.157.56
ISP: IWeb Technologies
Services: Network sharing device or proxy server
State/Region: Quebec
City: Montréal

Ramos pics sent..... different to original! :dumb:

Email detailed on topic:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 76#p306476" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Thomas Tom, thomas_tom40@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:38 am

Thomas on confirio

50 / Male / Straight
Living in New York City, New York.

About Me
A good relationship is when both parties can freely express themselves with one another and to have that open connection to be able to say anything to each other. To have trust and faith in one another. Basically a honest, trusting, loving and open relationship.....I think it is where you can trust and respect each other; when you can have passion and romance whenever and wherever you wish...A good relationship is when the two of you can actually feel better about your relationship after an argument; it's when you can really respect each others differences and openly discuss feelings at all times.....A good relationship is when both members fully trust each other and can have a blast with each other, knowing how to laugh and be there for each other.It's something divine. Where the understanding between the two partners is mutual. No talking required, but it's something you can just feel, something special. Where you can just believe in each other, really believe. How there is a difference between saying it and actually feeling it....A good relationship must a give and take basis, in order for you to understand each other. Never fail to listen and understand the situation your in to. Be open minded and be ready to any obstacle that will come in you're way.

junkmail
Hello Pretty Woman,How are you doing today,,Well am Thomas ans am 50y of age and am single looking for my soul mate and also looking for the Love of my life forever and ever,,I will like to know more about you if you dont mind if you dont mind you can give me your Yhaoo ID so that i will add you on yahoo messenger so that we get to know more about each oter on there now or if you don't mind you can add me on yahoo messenger so that we get on there now to know more about each other now,,I wish to here from you soon,,Thank you very much,,Well my yahoo ID is thomas_tom40@yahoo.com
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Steven Eaton Ramos, sgt.stevenramos@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:50 am

was Stevenramos on idating4you, bit got booted. :twisted:

Hello...a big hi to you over there,pretty I think you should be.I'm steven,a sergeant from nevada,how is the weather over there?I got your profile viewed and got my attention,I'm writing to express my feelings about you and to let you know how you have made my day with your look and superlative profile...Honestly,you are looking extremely beautiful,real and good looking;there is no way one would have passed your page without being arrested with your pretty look lol...I'm seeking a partner who will work to resolve rather than win arguments or conflict within our relationship...and I'm also seeking woman who will love me for whom I am,I will be very much glad if I can receive respond back from you.baby add me on facebook on sgt.stevenramos@yahoo.com....i will be looking forward to meet you

with this email still on confirio as steven ramos

43 / Male / Straight
Living in Blue Diamond, Nevada.

About Me
I'm a man of my words and I'm seeking for a woman that will love me for who I am.A woman that will show me true love...fake people should keep off...looking forward to meet my partner...I'm a caring,loving and a responsible man...I hate liar...I love woman that will always be there for me...add me sgt.stevenramos@yahoo.com

facebook.com/steven.ramos.5891004
Steven Eaton Ramos
Studied at Spring Valley High School
Lives in Usa, Ghazni, Afghanistan
From Blue Diamond, Nevada

with 17 friends, a whole bunch of Ramos pics (already posted), pic of Messi and Ronaldo, :twisted: and this pic, not even sure if it's also Ramos, but looks like him:

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:37 pm

Allex Raymond, allexraymond@yahoo.com

Allex42
Looking for my perfect Match... Long term relationship
Age & Gender: 52 Year Old Man
My Education: Some College
My Profession: Government
My Marital Status: Windowed
I Want Children? Undecided
I Have Children? Yes

My Interest Keywords / Tags
i am seeking for a woman that is not too hurt and not too hard
everyone must have been hurt one way or the other
but remember for us to see tomorrow
we must pass through today and believe even if you have been down in the road of love too
i want you to know the best is yet to come.... i hope to find my soul mate that can give herself to her man to be loved and taken care of in a way that will bring joy of life. a woman
ready to live her life for something worhtwhile
i mean
love
for it is like oxygen
the very essence of life.much time is wasted on frivolities and trivialities and chasing after the wind and if there
s one lesson i have learned in life
it is that u got to make d most of everything for life in itself is never ending and coming to love is what makes life eternal. i enjoy the company of a fun loving woman. i like when my woman is caring
romantic and out going.

About Me
I am Allex like you already know, a widower, got a son and a sister , my parents passed away years ago, got Blonde hair. I height 5'9 and weight: 127 my eyes are brown. Originally from Houston, Texas. I have a Clever Quick Witted sense of humor, i don't smoke yet i drink socially i have no problem with people that smokes. I am christain, Taurus. I am a nobody , got nothing very impressive to offer, not a prince charming nor a fairy tale Man. Lucky enough to be the first child of my parents who have both passed away. All i have and can give is my tender heart, only hope and pray that it is enough to get me by in the road of love. As for me, I live to love, to experience the magical feeling that love gives, to give my heart , my soul , my everything. I feel I am a man of integrity and a family provider. I am kind heart and tender of soul. I am proud in the quality of what I do and responsible. I like dining, outdoor activities, reading, watching sports, computers-internet, playing Sports, I also enjoy all kinds of good music. I believe in taking care of a woman and treating her as a gift that God meant her to be.

Good to read back from you, how is your day doing. it rear to the believe each other, but i will try to you to be the best, cause i have interest in this pic... you can via my private mail address: allexraymond@yahoo.com, good to read back from you soon

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Ramos Gym, ramos_gym47@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:01 pm

netlog
gymramos
Ramos Gym
47 years old - male - United States

Hi am here and please I want you to send me your e-mail address so that I will add you and chat with you because I dont come online here mostly . ramos_gym47@yahoo.com Hoping to hear from you soon

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Henry Girgs, henrygirgs@live.com

Postby Bix » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:32 pm

badoo
Henry 47, Syracuse, NY

well i am henry from germany
yea i sometimes come to us and uk
so why a USA profile?
i was in USA when i created the badoo profile
yea i did that but i uses USA proxy :mrgreen:
ok i am in USA to work and i will not go when i have my lovely sweet heart
can we know each other now
henrygirgs@live.com

https://www.facebook.com/henry.girgs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Henry Girgs
Worked at China Import and Export Fair (Canton Fair) Guangzhou-China :twisted:
Studied at International Graduate Center - Bremen University of Applied Sciences
Lives in New York, New York

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Micheal Wilon, micheal_2011_@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:10 pm

badoo
michealwilon
micheal wilon
51 years old - male - United States

hello my dear how are you doing today and i hope you are doing well as i am doing now well my name is Micheal Wilson and am here for a woman who can love me and care for me as we go know with life and i would like to have a chat with you on MSN and i am on micheal_2011_@hotmail.com so i will be hoping to see you soon.....

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:33 pm

Francis Wilson, opan900@yahoo.com & opan900@outlook.com

FMF
opan9
caring
Age & Gender: 54 Year Old Man
My Profession: Working With A Company
My Marital Status: Windowed
I Want Children? Undecided
I Have Children? Yes

Hello dear,
My name is francis, I am interested in your profile,
I want to make good relationship with you, I will like to have a chat with u....so that I
can explain myself properly well to you..Remember age,color,and distance does not
matter,what matters most is true love....I will be waiting to have a chat with you,so that
i can be able to give you all my details,maybe we can be in a serious relationship that
can lead to marriage..thanks........here is my ids u can chat with me here on skype
(francis.wilson94),yahoo messenger(opan900), and msn(opan900@outlook.com) can
u invite me in a chat now..?

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Robert (Demand) Anthony, demandanthony@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:11 pm

badoo
Robert Anthony 50, Orlando, FL
Am Just a Cool headed, so humbled, open minded, caring, have good sense of humor am also a Lovely Man as well , that do really cherished and care so much for does who truly appreciates me for whom I am.... and my kind of person as well. I love having so much fun occasionally at my spare time's.... I like walking beside the beach with my lovely little daughter, Horse riding, go swimming at the … pools, I like playing Golfing as well, watching movies at the cinema, I also like having some candle light dinner with pals and many more ok .... lol ... Don't worry you gonna know me really more better, if only we gonna get along with each other ok .... Well... well my kind of idea Woman I sick is the Lovely type that will deffinately have some of this Qualities as well.. ok
Interested in
Am looking for a lovely, Honest and Faithful Woman that is so much serious in anything positive she does in life, woman that will never toy with my emotions, a woman that will always listen to me when I speak to her positively whenever she's on the negative side, that Woman that will truly appreciates my Love for her in return. And to be really honest with you a very Sincere and Honest Woman. And … that's the Woman I hopefully sick right here, as my Ideal an my dream Woman..... Love, Romance, Faithfulness, Care, Honesty Fun , out going and a lots more ........ Come-on where are you ..... lets go hunting and we gonna hit it really big ok ............. And its really gonna be fun right away ........... lol.... Am still waiting ..

Ok then do you have an ID on yahoo ??
So we can chat right there because its more easier right there and even more faster ok ....
Better still Baby here is my email ok demandanthony@yahoo.com ok.....please send me yours as well ok

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Demand Anthony, demandanthony@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:15 pm

Demand Anthony.....Unusal name..leads to this...also with pic of Aaron Ramos! :twisted:

http://profile.yahoo.com/DNRS3EYF64JKWD6WIZ46Y4TE2Y" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Demand Anthony

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 407AAYgbBE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Money transfer to the Republic of Benin?
How much is the maximum I can be able to transfer from United State to Benin :twisted:

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Alex Amoafo aka Ben Jones, benjones521@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:06 am

Alex on confirio

48 / Male / Straight
Living in New York City, New York.

About Me
Here I dream to meet my Love, a good man with a golden heart: charismatic, caring, attentive, sporty, active, optimistic, loving nature, kids and pets, and me of course. A woman who believes in a relationship based on love, trust, respect and honesty my email address is kwakuamaofo@yahoo.com :mrgreen: you can add me if you wish to be friend with me.

junkmail:
hello how are you doing today...my dear i will like to get to no more about you if really you are serious about long term relationship..am Alex from new york and am 57 years old now i have no kids and never marriead before but now am willing to meet honest, truthful caring woman to spend my life time with. sweetie you can add me on benjones521@yahoo.com so we can chat more there better. thanks and take good care of your self and i hope to hear back from you.

Email leads to FB under name of Alex Amoafo. But from his email it is not hard to figure out his real name is Kwaku Amaofo and he is a dumb scammer from Ghana. :twisted:
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

Kerry
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Kerry » Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:55 pm

Still active, now in Confirio as James Cage, an American soldier in Afghanistan. His e-mail: jamescage299@yahoo.com

Sent these 3 photos:

This one is already posted here

This is on scamwarners.com, where he is reported as Sgt. Scott Lewis (sgtscottlewis@yahoo.com; lewis.scott@live.com)

And this photo leads some Facebook pages with the name Denny Henry. Could anyone please check this? I think we might have his real face, but I'm not sure...

Junk mail: IP 184.154.226.5 already listed in RS Database of known scammers

My Dear,

Thanks for honoring my request on http://confirio.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

About myself, I am James Cage from United States, I am an America solider and I am 43 years, presently living in Afghanistan for my duties. I am the only child of my late parents. I want you to know that I am seriously looking for a soul mate that I can spend the rest of my life with. As you can read in my profile in the site, I am single now.

I am a very decent man and I do have regards and respect for women......I am a good listener and I do like listening to the advice given to me by someone, I am caring, loving, honest understanding, Sincere, Energetic, Kind, Trustworthy, Faithful, Family oriented, Emotional, Romantic, Sexy and God Fearing...I Love kids a lot and I Really love playing with kids and being around them makes me Happy.....I will Treat any Child like my real Child.

I am looking forward to meet a woman who loves Caring, Sincere, Honest, Kind, Down to Heart, Faithful. A woman who is ready and Serious about relationship and also ready for a serious relationship that will probably end in marriage.....I am here to meet my Soul mate, Some ...Someone I can call my One and Only. I have positive energy to express myself and talk about things honestly. I believe if I talk from my heart, my idea match will understand me.I attached my pictures to you. I want you to send me your pictures also tell me more about you, and always know that I am ready to build a family and I am ready to relocate to be with my dream wife. Please do get back to me as soon as possible. Note, I am closing my profile in the site once you accept to be my friend.

Yours sincerely,
James Cage.
Watch out mugus, you won't win!!

Return to “Military scams”