It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:22 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Sgt Aaron Ramos, pt 2

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Mirjam
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Sgt Aaron Ramos, pt 2

Postby Mirjam » Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:46 pm

Now this man is on Datehookup, his pictures are already on this post:

Emailadress: westtomedmonston@hotmail.com

IP adress: Not shown

His email to me:

Thanks for sending me a reply with your email address. I think we can now stay very well in touch when i'm working at office :mrgreen: , i want you to tell me few much more about your life and will also do the same back when i get to the office in the morning :disagree: ... Can we also meet online on messengers for well chats? :disagree: I will be glad if possible u can but for now I just want to send u few pictures and also send me yours. Good night

Your faithful.
Tom ...
--------------------------------
Bye, Mirjam ;)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

tomy.walcotte@live.com & SKYPE: kennedy2305

Postby Bix » Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:31 am

person.com
USER ID: 7168488
Nickname: walcotte
Name: tomy
State/Region: District of Columbia
City: Washington

walcotte: you can contacte me on tomy.walcotte@live.com or kennedy2305 on skype have a nice day
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

damselmax@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:39 am

badoo
Craig, 52
Arlington (Arlington), VA, United States
Am a man with a kind and understanding heart that does not take anything for granted, am a man looking for true and affection, looking for a woman that would love me unconditionally. Looking for a faithful, honest, caring and loving woman.

Your message was delivered to the recipient.
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN <<< Africa!
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Williams Ford; <sgtfordwilliam@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:00 pm

Username: williams

Email: sgtfordwilliam@yahoo.com

User IP 41.93.151.77

Expresso Telecom Ltd
c/o Kasapa Telecom Limited
2 Yiyiwas Link
Abelenkpe
Accra

Full Name
Williams Ford

About me
Am a nice a good fearing man need someone to love me for who i am

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
Texas

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
Millitry

Yahoo avatar

Email & Pic give a Hit in FB

https://www.facebook.com/ford.williams.98" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

makingyouaware
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby makingyouaware » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:59 pm

He contacted me on Twoo using the name Dennis Muller.
dennismuller@hotmail.com
Skype dennismuller111
IP address: 65.54.190.188 my check said it was in Redmond USA.

He said he was a senior sargent in the US Military and was based in Syria on a peacekeeping mission.

He then sent me this e-mail:
Hello
Here are some of my pictures to you as i promised to send them to you and here are some few things about me I'm a simple down to earth and easy going standard man. I like to laugh a lot and family values are very important to me. I have a great sense of humor and I'm always triggered to make people around me smile. I'm compassionate and like to reach out for others most of the time. I'm a businessman and involved in the sales and marketing of general merchants and provisional goods. It's my first time trying online-dating but I believe it's something I can manage. I'm looking for a committed relationship. For the record, I'm not interested in one night stands. I'm not looking for an angel but rather someone who will spark my interest, has the right chemistry to work with, someone who is caring, understanding, respectful and supportive , not forgetting a big passionate heart.
hoping to hear from you
stay blessed
DENNIS

I think he got his aliases mixed up as he changed from a senior sargent to a businessman in the space of a couple of hours.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Steve Ramos, steveramos391@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:28 pm

badoo
Steve (Deleted member)

You look so charming in the photo, I love your profile so much .. will be nice to know more about you. I am a widower looking for someone as beautiful as you. You definitely got your appearance so attracting and appealing. I think nobody is going to blow your profile without sending a message.Relationship is not a matter of differences in age or distance. Do not think the distance between me and us.contact see where the roads of destiny will take us .. right to me gently back if you find my profile interesting .. also, and perhaps we could start to be friends .. and sharing of each other thought.I 'sure I would find interesting if you give me a try, be careful and have a nice day if you please my Skype address is steve.ramos37 and yahoo address is steveramos391@yahoo.com so that we can have a nice chat together and get to know eachother better and the flow of meeting eachother in person.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

peterramos45@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:39 pm

peterramos
peter ramos
46 year old, man from United States

How are you doing and nice meeting you on here on MDF ,i will like you to tell me more about yourself and also for how long have you been on here baby ...hoping to read from you soon and also send me your pics and what you do for living and fun >???

peter

Received: from [41.203.67.54] Nigeria
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

James Roy; <caringheart4u81@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:35 pm

Username: caringheart4u

Email: caringheart4u81@yahoo.com

User IP 199.115.112.179

Leaseweb USA, Inc.
OrgId: LU
Address: 9480 Innovation Dr
City: Manassas
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20109

Full Name
James Roy

About me
I am a loyal, caring, sensitive friend and partner. I love to laugh. I'll even laugh at myself . I am an honest and straight forward person. I don't like to play games. I respect others and their opinions and expect the same in return. . Honesty and integrity are very important to me. I enjoy a woman with a sense of humor, at least moderately active, and a good companion.My faith is very important

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
midway.florida

Marital Status
Widowed

Ethnicity
Other

Occupation
Military Doctor

Yahoo avatar

Email & YA give a Hit in FB

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005721271339" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

puerret.jake@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:41 pm

Same Accra, Ghana scammer as here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 20#p322220" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

puerret.jake@yahoo.com
IP: 41.218.214.4 Accra, Ghana
=>Tagged:

Marek S

Last Active: 9 hours ago
Tagline: Life is full of surprises
Basic Info: 51, Male
Relationship Status: Single

Life has been very kind to me. Love my job,I enjoy life and laughter. If I can get those around me to smile, I am doing what I enjoy best. However, I do have a serious side that comes out when it is appropriate. I also believe in doing the right thing, not the popular thing. Just the way I was raised. I am a little old fashioned. I open doors for others; have been know to help little old ladies cross the street; and say "yes sir", "yes mame" and "thank you" Just saying...I am not into the bar scene, but I do enjoy going and listening to a good band on occasion. I don't drink, but I don't mind if you do. It is just a personal decision on my part. I enjoying being with people who enjoy my company and like me for who I am. I would like to meet a new lady and just let things develop. People have described me as "real", down to earth, honest and loyal,kind,sweet,passionate,hardworking,very understanding,respectful and down to earth. I'm looking for a sweet woman with lots of energy and little or no drama :) She should be friendly and love to laugh! Someone that is committed to building an amazing relationship...and likes to share her thoughts and dreams too. She must be a great listene
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Derrick Miller, derrickmiller814@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:19 am

netlog
derrickmiller8
Derrick Miller
48 years old - male - United Kingdom

hi how u doing there?? my name is derrick miller, i am from United kindom...I am 48 years of age. i am a widower lost my wife to the cold hands of death.. but we were bless with one child who happens to be the apple of my eyes now... i am a military personnel in UK.. i am seeking for friendship that can lead to marriage.. am caring, loving and kind.. if you are also here for the same thing.... then hope we can chat on (derrickmiller814@yahoo.com)or+447752847485..... thanks .

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

murphy.j211@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:24 pm

person.com
USER ID: 7212047
Nickname: billyoung
Name: murphy
State/Region: Virginia
City: Virginia Beach

hook
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

meetmemateme

Postby hook » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:50 pm

meetmemateme :mugu: profile
ON here under Sgt Arron Amos...... His on idating.com under this name... :mrgreen:

More photos előző kép következő kép Nagykép tags: mindful, energetic, devoted, intellectual, reliable, cute, music-loving, faithful, open minded, romantic Akron, Alabama, United States
Looking for a woman between 18 - 99, for serious relationship
Horoscope:Sagittarius
Body Type:about average
Weight:154 lbs (70 kg)
Height:5’10” (178 cm)
Hair color: black
Eye color:blue
Education:some college
Marital Status:widowed
Ethnicity:white / caucasian
Children:yes, and they live away from home
Smoking:no way
Drinking:occasionally

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

parkerscott900@gmail.com

Postby Marisa » Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:25 am

Ramos8719 on matchdoctor

Hello, how are you doing? Am Sgt Parker Scott Ramos from Chicago, am a widower with kid and am 49years old.
Am sorry for not attach my photo to this site, i didnt attach my photo here cos am a US army and i dont want people to be see my photos.
You look so attractive to me and i will be glad if you can message me on my email address parkerscott900@gmail.com. So i can share my photos with you and know each other better. Hope to hear from you soon
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Richard Brown, richard.brown01@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:37 pm

richard.brown01@yahoo.com

badoo
Richard 55, New York, NY

can i have your email address...?

I am so happy to meet you here to know more about me and you now but i don't know how to chat with someone here and you are the first woman i have met on this dating site and i will be more happy to know you well....
Yes but can i have your email address so that i can add you now..

Can i have your email address..?

Okay.. I know that my dear but I want to send you my photos and also to tell you more about myself and also my family okay...So if you don't mind, Please give me your email address so send you the photos now okay....??

Okay can i have your yahoo address ?

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

richierich_19@live.com

Postby Bix » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:13 pm

Aboves twin!

badoo
Andie 55, New York, NY
I am a nice and loving man , I am just me and if we talk you will know more about me ..

Okay i have been also alone for 7 years now since i lost my wife and son after she finish giving birth to him and they both died ..
So what are your experiences on this site ..? Do you believe in internet dating ..?
mine is richierich_19@live.com and what about you ..?

Return to “Military scams”