It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:41 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Lucas Knellinger; <lucasknellinger@yahoo.com>

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Esther joy Evans
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Lucas Knellinger; <lucasknellinger@yahoo.com>

Postby Esther joy Evans » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:03 am

Just found piece of info i was looking for, might not be much, but every bit counts, scammer gave me when he was in Syria, another email address of a commander.:commadantleavedept@gmail.com.and sorry,I wasn't given any phone numbers to Nigeria, or other.thank u again.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Esther joy Evans
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Esther joy Evans » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:34 pm

Hi again,before I become freaked out,is there any threat from them you think,as they have my address,plus phone number, etc,tho I'm kinda young looking 46yr old,my main concern is that I have 2 daughters, age 20&12,he knows of them,and what they look like.I don't have resources to up and move as I gave that to him,as he also claimed to have daughter who was very sick but in Nigeria on school excursion. Payments there for this was through western Union, I'm more concerned with my girls than myself with this, so if you think I be in any danger as he knows,I know, please inform me.I'm registered here at romance scam.OK,thanku.

Esther joy Evans
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Esther joy Evans » Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:47 am

I have followers that im suspicions bout,thought to pass on,incase.mikeowen8367,danielrichard226,masclowasst,seanmichael,joneshannett.with that second Porter, porter9090,he requested to follow me day after I wiped contact off from email with scammer.there. may be nothing wrong with other names here,but didn't feel OK so sending you info to check.if i unfollow and block anyone,it would give it away I know more than letting on.more risky if do this as scammers already knw I do

Esther joy Evans
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Esther joy Evans » Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:31 am

I don't knw wat scammer like with others,haven't all the info, but with me,he was possessive, didn't want me,in contact with any man other than clan,told me to erase any guy as a friend. I'm loyal girl especially when I have partner,told him this but gave me crap, if not do as he said.so I did.maybe its why he's on my Instagram? Don't knw.

Esther joy Evans
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Esther joy Evans » Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:47 am

P.s,he kept telling me;your mine,yr my wife.I'm yr husband,obey me.sorry,just getting scared.

Esther joy Evans
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Esther joy Evans » Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:52 am

Nothing has scared me before,and i don't like it,before i tell u,this is not a revenge thing, this is because,they hurt so many,if I can help, then I Will risk me,as long as Mafia brought down.im comnunicating with porter,try get info discreetly from him.to give u.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:40 am

didn't want me,in contact with any man other than clan,told me to erase any guy as a friend.
Because they want to make you away from your social life in the internet or in real life so you only have them/him. it will making easy them/him to manipulating you. ;) that their goal to make you depent on them and only believe on them.
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Esther joy Evans
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Esther joy Evans » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:49 am

Thanku for email, and words here, I knw they manipulated me,just still scared.am I in danger? They knw I knw etc

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:53 am

They are in far away land. They will not able to hurt you in real. ;)

Esther joy Evans
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Esther joy Evans » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:03 am

Thanku knellinger. I still do wat I can in Instagram. C f I can get info.OK.I really appreciate u taking time to reasure me on things.they far away but got connections ?
I don't like them for doing this to u.s soldiers whom I have great respect for, for doing this to you.tho it's not a revenge thing, im doing this for everyone.wish God just blew them up lol.
Not sure if this bad but feels same as scammer,guy on Instagram, we got talking, he wanted to go on hangout, but I said email, so we just chatting there now, says he's interestd in serious relationship, and what that with me,he's a marine in u.s ,on peace mission on Afghanistan. Has 18yr old son.wat u think?

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:37 am

scammer always claim to be in mission in Afganistan, have one son or daugther, etc. Thats their old scrips. Read more post bout them you will undestanding how they works.

Esther joy Evans
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Esther joy Evans » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:46 am

His name, Francis donovon,general.I knw the signs ,believe me I have already learn massive mistake,just wanted comfirmation.I'm giving u his name here,so it may help you too.

Esther joy Evans
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Esther joy Evans » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:08 am

All I'm doing is trying to help. Is why I requested he go on email with me.as i can get it that way privately, had s feeling with it.doing my bit. I'm not blinded by obvious,just wanted to let u knw and get confirmation with wat I was feeling.I'm no professional but good to have little person in it. I do wat I can with him,get info.send u wat I knw OK.

Esther joy Evans
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Esther joy Evans » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:11 pm

Here's,guys email address whom I'm chatting with... francisdonovan11@gmail.com.,he really wanted to use hangout, but I said I preferred email,and told him that he's the only one that knows it.so he agreed.I don't like lies, but had to say that. Only other knowing my email is you guys.he's,doing usual, declaring love,has leave end of next month,and come over to b together, I'm not falling for it,learnt from before, bn very careful with him,im going to ask in nice way, if I can have his phone number,and text and call each other.

Esther joy Evans
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Esther joy Evans » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:52 pm

Ok,just got reply, as he's 'sleeping',don't use mobile,I pad,desktop,and radio message.ok,any info,sml or big,will pass on to you. Anything may b helpful.

Return to “Military scams”