It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:03 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Lt. Col. Mike Corrado

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

smith.corado@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:42 am

w.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6032923394
Smith C, 55 new york, United Kingdom :lol:
Am senior sgt smith single dadnew on here seeking my soul mate for long term relationship caring honest and God fearing

Hey dear,how is life treating you and what are your interest?am new on here seeking for my soul mate for long term relationship caring honest and God fearing woman am senior sgt smith single dad you can hook me up on my yahoo messenger smith.corado@yahoo.com and I will be looking forward to hear from you

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

smith.corado@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Paul Peter, paulpeter424@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:10 pm

443-599-8969

Oasis dating
paulpet424
Male 46 - United States
Texas City | Texas | United States
Paul Peter......i'm47 years old, i'm the only child of my parents, My dad is from US and my mom is from Spain, my dad and mum got to meet each other in Madrid, Spain and i was born here in California,USA but i moved to another state with my mum's aunt when i was 9 years old. i am a good man seeking for a good woman to make my soul mate

new pics...
Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

nene62
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Lt. Col. Mike Corrado

Postby nene62 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:16 pm

Ok, I'm getting friend ed by this guy. He is going by Arnold Varane Taylor. He is supposedly a Marine I Nigeria but doesn't say the name of the base,doesn't answer my questions. He wants a cell phone. Wanted it sent to Nigeria but says he doesn't have an APO because it's secret from Both HarmAm. He can't. Spell, grammar is odd says he crushed his phone when he was " alighting from his truck". What American says that? He loves me in beautiful he's full of poop. Anyway I noticed his clothes say Corrado but he says he's Taylor :roll: lies all lies y

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:31 pm

nene62

welcome to RS. Can you please get his email address, Skype , phone number for us? Everyone besides Nigerian scammers knows that there is not any US army presence in Nigeria :mrgreen: Good spotting of the scam :applause:
Please BLOCK and IGNORE, say absolutely nothing.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

nene62
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby nene62 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:49 pm

I have 2 addresses he wants me to send the cell phone to. Ive never gotten an e mail he contacted me on Facebook under Arnold Varane Taylor.

Here are the addresses:
Alagbe Daniel,
Ogobomosho , Oyo, Nigeria 23438.

In the states he says:

Tiny Ethel Gresham,
5368 Tallawanda Drive,
Fairfield, Ohio. 45014.

I asked who the heck it was he says a friends wife. I know there is no base in Nigeria. My son has top secret clearance, worked for 5 years as a private contractor in Iraq and Afghanistan. He was Security Forces for 7 years before that! Now hes working privately at our borders. It infuriates me to see these sleazebags use military identification. Did they steal them from the dead?!! I will do anything just to take one dog down. . Thank you for you help. Let me know how to get more info.
Thanks,
Last edited by Igulinka on Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: deleted poster's private info

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:57 pm

Matching photos :

=>>facebook.com/phillips.potts
Arnold Varane Taylor
Surry Comunity College

=>>facebook.com/arnold.varanetaylor.94
Arnold Varane Taylor
Logan High School
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James Neilshagel Pums, poolbear66@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:24 am

badoo.com/01327674023/
James, 51
Miami, FL
I'm a simple , honest, caring and God fearing.

Do you have an email where I can write to you more better
Poolbear66@yahoo.com

leads to FB.......
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009375044914
James Neilshagel Pums

and Tagged....
tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6028259065
James P, 51 Orange Park, FL

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: James Neilshagel Pums, poolbear66@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:53 pm

very active..now on Oasis :(

jamespumms
Male 51 - United States
Orange Park | Florida | United States
I'm a simple, honest, caring and understanding man.. Who want to find love again.. I like swimming, football, singing, dancing and writing.. Love the beach

jamespumms says:
Do you have an email where I can write to you more better
Poolbear66@yahoo.com

JustTired
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Picture of someone already on this site

Postby JustTired » Wed May 13, 2015 8:07 am

Started chatting with this guy and realized right away he was a scammer. Posted his picture to Google Images and it led me to this site. He is going under the name of Corrado Gilbert.

Hopefully you guys will be able to see his photo. I have not let on that I am aware of the situation. I did that before with ChrisPurple.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mark David, markdavid131@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed May 13, 2015 10:29 am

same email and same African scammer as here (different man as yahoo avatar): http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 17#p420417
waplog
markdavid131
Male , 49 , Single
Name Surname: Mark David
Lives in United States, ARIZONA

don't come here much. Can we have a little conversation on yahoo messenger ?
Oh. Sorry. Can we have a little conversation on there. Markdavid131@yahoo.com
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

DreamWaltz15
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

CORADOALEX45@YAHOO.COM

Postby DreamWaltz15 » Wed May 13, 2015 7:52 pm

I met this James Alex Corado on a dating website and he said he was in the US ARMY in the special forces in Nigeria, Africa helping with to shut down and stop the Haram Boko and terrorists...... Well us talking was going along great til he said he needed money to buy his food from the Nigerian Government, but if oyur US ARMY you don't buy your food, the government supplies it....Hmmmm???? My history with the US Military is long and distinguished and I ran his name thru the government data base and of course nothing showed up and when I asked him about it, he said that someone else must be using his name and photo and that he is on the up and up......Yeah Right!! the email he is using is CORADOALEX45@YAHOO.COM and scrolling thru the photo's on here, they are all the ones he has sent me..... And he want wanted $500.00 because his internet was about to lapse and he wanted to continue to talk with me, again the US Government does not have soldiers pay for their food, internet or anything else it is all provided for them FREE of charge..... But if a woman who was talking with him didn't have any military knowledge how would she know that he is a scammer...... She would believe what he is saying and send him money........ Guys like this make me sick and should be shot, praying on woman thinking they are US MILITARY and are clearly Nigerian Losers cause they get a job so they sit all day long on their computers and put up fake profiles on dating websites hoping for their next victim to take the hook so they can reel them in.

This Captain Corado said he was 44 and from Detroit,Michigan and has 2 boys and they live with his mother, he is a widower and has been in the US ARMY for 20 years and that this is his 3rd deployment......

JustTired
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby JustTired » Wed May 13, 2015 11:57 pm

Dreamwaltz15,

That definitely sounds like this one only this time he has a boy and a girl and yes, his mother is caring for them while he is away. His wife died from cancer 3 years ago. Now I wonder if any of my photos have been hijacked and wondering if they are being used in scams. It is upsetting that they are using military members. I also have a long history with the military and it didn't take long for me to pick up. Along with the English being used. Well, hopefully you also find your night in shining armor.

JustTired

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

corado.smith@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon May 25, 2015 10:06 pm

waplog
smith_g111
Male , 55 , Single ,
Name Surname: corado
Lives in United Kingdom, ENGLAND
am single seekinf for my life partner caring honest and God fear lady
Well i think here is a little you need to know about me, i am senior sgt jame benson :lol:

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Nash Matin, nashmatin1968@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:20 am

person.com
already scammer tags :twisted:

NashMatin
State/Region: Texas
City: Dallas

Image Image

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

kik: milforest_101

Postby Bix » Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:51 pm

waplog
forest_101
Male , 40 , Single
Name Surname: anderson
Lives in United States, VIRGINIA

Return to “Military scams”