It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:37 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Jack Morrison aka Jack Marcus, j40k85@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

raynemata0240@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:25 pm

inactive on interpals, so no photo to go with it for now.

Hello pretty...How are you doing today?I hope all is well with you..I am a widowed and looking for the true love of my life..Moreover I am attracted by your photo and all what you have on your profile and I really want to get to know you more better if you don't mind..Let me hear back from you if you are also interested in us knowing more about each other..Looking forward to hear from you...Thank you
raynemata0240@gmail.com..... i will be looking forward to hear from you back my pretty one

Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

raynemata0240@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: raynemata0240@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:52 pm

It was really nice getting the chance to communicate with you and i wish for us to continue the communication so as to get to know more about ourselves and explore much about us. Well to tell you something about me, am Rayne Colton Mata,a USA Army Officer, am a faithful person.I have one son called Jerry. I lost my parents at the age of 12 in a car accident . So i don't have any family expect my son am the Lieutenant Colonel in the US army .i have been in the army for the past 27 years and am ready to retire, at the moment i don't have any plans for the future yet when i retire but looking forward to have a woman with a caring heart to spend the rest of my life together with. So as time goes on and know each other, i will seek some advice from you. I use to train the boys in the army and and also take them to patrol. Am looking for a woman that is willing to accept my son as her own son, care for him also love him as she will Love me. A woman that will always be there for me in everything,whether in bad or good times. Am looking for some one who will share my life and also understand things easily.

I am a widower with so much love and care to give out to the woman of my dreams and of my heart desire if I find her someday.I have been a widower for 5 years now and haven't been into any relationship since I lost my late wife as I couldn't like whom I saw within me anymore so I took my time to reschedule my life properly and I think I am now ready to move on with life and settle down again in life.I am so tired of my loneliness as I have so much love and care within my heart of hearts to offer my partner someday if I find her but the earlier I am to find her is the problem at hand now as I am growing old and time and tide waits for no man but I am in no rush or hurry meeting my right woman as Gods time is the best..I want to meet a woman whom I can put all my love and trust in her without any fears of broken heart.I joined the dating site because I still believe in true love,in romance and in "happily ever after." but dating on the Internet has now been interpreted into so many things that we hardly finds the good ones that comes our way but with hope and trust we shall find what we are all looking for. I would rejoice at the opportunity to spend the rest of my life with my true soul-mate, the one with whom I can share all of myself - emotionally, spiritually, and physically and the one I can put all my love and trust in her without any fears of broken heart. I seek a best friend and lifelong companion.I know and believe strongly that my one and only is out there somewhere, and joining a dating site seemed like a place I might find her as I have tried several dates in the United States and my friends has hooked me up with nice and lovely women but it all didn't work out so I decided to give a long distance relationship a try as there is no harm in trying and also no one on this earth knows where he or she might someday find his or her right partner that's why dating on the Internet is made common now a days to make things easier for everyone to find his or her right partner no matter the distance involved..A deep commitment to the relationship is what I seek from my woman when I find her. My parents were married 27 years and 1 day they got involved in a Car Accident and they both couldn't survive it. I saw them show consistency with raising me as their only child up.I saw that no matter how bad they were off financially - they were committed to making their marriage work. No matter what hard times there were for them - they were committed to each other and to the marriage.That's the same thing I am also looking for in my marriage if I someday find the right woman of my life.

As i said earlier on, I am a Lieutenant Colonel in the US Army and I have been in the army all my life.I enjoy my every single moment spent in the army as it made me whom I am today.I am presently in a peace keeping mission in Afghanistan and I have been here for 4 years.I am probably left with less than 2 months to end my mission assigned to me here and return back to the States but it would be so loving and sweet and entertaining to have a sweet and lovely woman awaiting my return back home. My son Jerry is 9 years old and has been the only one beside me since I lost my late wife.He is the source of my happiness and he has been the only one beside me through life's ups and downs.I am missing him so much and can't wait for my mission here to come to an end for me to go and be with him.He is currently in a boarding school in the States but we do communicate through emails.I want to meet a woman who is ready to accept me and my son into her life and make us forever happy as we also make her happy as well.I do not smoke cigarette but I do drink but only on occasions.I do take in a glass of red wine on occasions.I was the only child of my parents as I had no brother or sister.I lost my parents also some years back in a Car Accident for which life became seriously hard for me so I went to live with my uncle.My uncle also committed suicide some few years after just because his wife cheated on him and life became terribly hard for me but all the same,I thank God for making me whom I am today after all what I went through in life.I sometimes feel much pain and grief because my parents couldn't live to see my success in life but I hope that God has given them a special and peaceful resting place.May their souls rest in perfect peace.My goals and dreams in life was to work hard to achieve a healthy and wealthy life and I thank God for listening to my prayers and making my dream a reality.For now the most important dream of my life is to someday find the true life partner of me and settle down with her and start a new life and family with her as I have got lots of love within my heart of hearts to give out if I find my soul mate.

I don't have much time to write all about myself so if there is anything else you would like to know about me ask me and I shall tell you more..I can't wait to hear from you as well as I am interested in knowing you much better.Please take good care of yourself.. I wish you all the best in all that you do. Stay safe and be blessed. Have a good and a nice day... Looking forward in hearing from you.. Looking forward to see more of you. Thank you.. God Bless You..
ImageImageImageImageImage
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

yanu
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jack Morrison aka Jack Marcus, j40k85@yahoo.com

Postby yanu » Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:08 pm

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100016292342026

Dan Martha
A new Facebook ... From 6 april

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Paul Walkermata - kentmanning225@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:59 pm

Paulwalkermata
Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: montana
Marital status: Divorced
Children: I want children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'4 - 5'7 (161-170cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: Native American

Religion: Christian
Education: PhD
Personal Description:

I'm Looking for good and kind woman,loyal, caring,thoughtful, creative, compassionate,imaginative, serious, sensual and passionate......But dislike women who lie,cheat,dishonest,Disrespectful, and who just play tricks, and game on their men...

IP: 41.66.255.78 Accra, Ghana

=> plus.google.com/u/0/111403172455176825372

Kent Manning
ImageImage

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

David Mata // Robert Mata // Mata Jones

Postby jaga » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:26 am

clones at;
guyspy.com/view-profile/kultopfk00/
kultopfk00
49 Years Old
Last seen over a month ago

tender.singles/
Mata jones
53, Man, Single
Kabul, Afghanistan
Looks for: Woman
46 - 60 years
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship
same pic above

linkedin.com/in/david-mata-4331b183/
david mata
Sgt at US ARMY
American Samoa
• 0 contacts

Google+
Robert Mata
U. S. Army War College
Sgt Major
Carlfonia
Chicago

Google+
Mata Jones

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:11 am

date-a-nurse-online.com/index.php?m=member_profile&p=profile&id=853
Youngy8080
City: Arlington

LindaSt.Marie
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby LindaSt.Marie » Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:56 am

This individual has become a victim that is on this post as well I am guessing other women out there that is why I am making my comments on this post his Identity has been stolen as well his spirit and soul. And I am sure he is a good man. The real person in this picture I also have become a victim of the scammer situation. This picture was use and sent to me. And I did my research and found this website. Where his picture was found on the website was on Instagram so please be aware of scammers and report to the authorities. And leave this individual alone as I sure he is some husband, Son, Brother, Uncle, Friend, and he is USA Soldier service your Country.

All My Relations,
Linda from Victoria B.C.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Usaarmy2326@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:39 pm

Brad00 Yesterday, 11:32
Hi there how are you doing..? I just texted you in hangout... I can’t wait to hear back from you..

Brad00
Email Usaarmy2326@gmail.com
Gender Male
Looking for Female
Age 58 y.o.
Country United States
City Pilot Va
Here for Serious Relationship, Marriage
Marital status Divorced
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I have 1-2 children living with me
Ethnicity White
Religion Christian
Body Type Athletic
Education Other
Occupation Military
Description
Personal Description Loyalty and being straight forward

102.176.65.0 Accra (Kpeshie), Ghana

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Kelvin Matta - 315-444-2640

Postby jaga » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:39 pm

facebook.com/Kelvinmatta6969/
Kelvin Matta
I'm a Sergeant at the US ARMY
Call +1 315-444-2640

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:04 pm

Brad00 Jan 13
Yeah we can talk more a about ourselves and see how God will lead us to.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Paul Walkermata - kentmanning225@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:09 pm

Still active on Google
kentmanning225@gmail.com
Kent Manning
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Kent Manning - kentmanning225@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Nov 25, 2022 8:00 am

Pic via Google

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Return to “Military scams”