It is currently Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:38 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

scammers with pictures of Sven

African scammers posing as military personnel.
cosmos.rosa
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Frank, Frank4040@yahoo.com

Postby cosmos.rosa » Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:13 pm

Thanks,Igulinka.
Yes, this photo....I received.
I have removed his mail.

Sponsor

Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:09 pm

I have no idea which recent "Alex" email posted on here today or yesterday led to this one, this scammer has registered only minutes ago. Posting it anyway because of the detailed profile text, even if here, as a rare exception, we have neither email nor number to go with ;) :

=> B:
Alex, 49
CA, United States
I'm here to date with girls, older than 35

I am a very open minded person, someone who accepts people as they are, I am a fair individual who adapts to changes in life and enjoys life to the fullest, and looking to meet a woman that I can spend the rest of my life with in good times and in bad times as well, A woman that I can love and cherish with all my whole being and heart and I pray to God almighty that he will provide me with that kind of a woman someday in my life.
Interested in
I am looking for a partner and a lover and best friend who I can share the most intimate dreams with. A well rounded individual and a spiritual person.
Personal info
Relationship status:I'm single
Sexuality:I'm open minded
Appearance:5' 11'', 168 lbs, average body, black hair and brown eyes
Living:By myself
Kids:No, never
Languages:English
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

abadooj@yahoo.com - diff. Pic

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:43 pm

From here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=90048

Email give a Hit in FB for Raymond Heinrich

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009005429857

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Richmond Smit, richmond.s797@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:33 pm

.zorpia.com/#!profile/richmondsmit0910
richmond
55, Amsterdam, Netherlands

i will like you to write to me your email address or your skype name so that we can write to each other over there and get to know us better if you dont mind
my email address is ( richmond.s797@gmail.com ) , you can also write me your email address so that we can get to know us better
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

AndaS
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby AndaS » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:26 pm

amberwalter640@gmail, skype id amber.walter6

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/Walter_A ... f=messages
Walter_Ambition
56 • Los Angeles, CA (8973 km) • Man
I’m looking for
Women
Ages 48–69
Located anywhere
Who are single
For new friends, long-term dating
My details
Last online
Jul 29
Orientation
Straight
Ethnicity
White
Height
5′ 8″ (1.73m)
Body Type
Average
Diet
Mostly anything
Smokes
No
Drinks
Not at all
Drugs
Never
Religion
Christianity, and very serious about it
Sign
Gemini, but it doesn’t matter
Education
Graduated from masters program
Job
Military
Status
Single
Offspring
Has a kid, and might want more
Pets
Has dogs and has cats
Speaks
English

My self-summary
I would love to meet a honest loving and caring woman with no strings attached. If anything further should develop in time that would also be o.k. I am not into one night stands and believe meaningful relationships need to be nurtured.and in my opinion respect is the foundation and insurance for a sound relationship, it is something which nurtures love and keeps a relationship from falling apart.I hate lies, I hate dirty people, I don’t like loquacious people, I also don’t like greediness because I believe in giving and its only when u give u will take it’s a natural law of creation.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Amber Walter - amberwalter640@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:08 am

amberwalter640@gmail, skype id amber.walter6
SKYPE ID: amber.walter6
IP=41.66.234.41 Ghana
Motto: I am a very sociable, soft, well-balanced and joyful man with a very gentle nature. They say I am very charming and friendly. I believe I am honest, caring, faithful, organized, active and purposeful. :mrgreen:

=>>plus.google.com/u/0/106014768296877361411/

Has also YM: amberwalter640@yahoo.com

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Harry Anderson, harryanderson342@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:03 pm

P24

wde142
Gender Male
Age 48 y.o.
Looking for Attractive Female
Here for Dating
United Kingdom Pavilion, Orlando, FL 32836, USA
From Country uk
Relationship Status Widowed
Height 58
Weight 74
Sexuality woman
About

About me
I am looking for a serious relationship and host person and maybe married my name's Harry i from germany living in united kingdom I'm an honest guy looking for an honest woman to share life with.Is there any out there?

Requests
I am looking for a serious relationship and host person and maybe married my name's Harry i from germany living in united kingdom I'm an honest guy looking for an honest woman to share life with.Is there any out there?

Interests, Hobbies, etc. cooking watching tv and listing to news
Favorite books bible
Favorite Movies love movies

Hello pretty, it was my pressure to write you. hope everything is fine with you.I went through your profile and i found it so much interest that is why i contact you for relationship....Well, my name is Harry Anderson. am business man single from united Kingdom,I'm looking for good and kind woman to be my really love.......
Reply via my private Email: harryanderson342@gmail.com or my Skype ......(harry.anderson585
My regards,
Mr Harry Anderson

pic already posted
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Neova
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Heinrich Micheal - heinrichmicheal12345@gmail.com

Postby Neova » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:59 pm

Heinrich Micheal - heinrichmicheal12345@gmail.com (not Michael)

Google Plus:
https://plus.google.com/102016072092687331607/about

Email:
heinrichmicheal12345@gmail.com

Header:
Header shows Google

Content:
Hello my dearest,

Please permit me to introduce myself very well to you. Like i told you before on my google+ account i want to get to know you more so i want to first tell you all about me, I was born in 4TH April ,1965 in New York, USA. Upon graduation from High School, I and five of my acquaintances volunteered to join the U.S. Red-Cross. I wanted to go at sixteen but my late father told me to wait until I was eighteen. i was twenty three years old when i lost my parents in a car crash, they were going for a wedding ceremony, After the death of my both parent I signed up for the Red-Cross. In August 1987 I was called into the Naval Supply Center in Oakland,California,the Oakland Army Base, where I was actively involved in relief distribution to countries affected by natural disasters and war. Those were the early days. In more recent times, between 1991 and 1994, I worked in General Hospitals in nursing and management. Later i went for a US marine training to become a US army i pass the text,then my dream was to be the best in all that i am doing.

Having held the posts of branch nursing officer and training officer within the U.S marine soldier, I was head of Rancho Cucamonga Branch from 1998 to 2001 and of North Beach as well. When the Iraqi war started, I was among the first set of U.S marine soldier that were posted here in Iraq. The International Committee for U.S marine soldier (ICUMS) Iraq was bombed in October that year. After the bomb incident, I got attached with The Spanish marine soldier’s operating a field hospital in a tent near the former International Committee for the Red Cross (ICRC) officers but moved in late October to the more secure Medical City location.

Now I am US army sergent Under the first Armour division working in Afghanistan on relief under cover assignment by The International Committee of the US marine soldier (ICUMS) for the undercover peace keeping mission about the War in Afghan.Due to the fact that the war here is over but there are a lot of secret things that is still happening here in Afghan that is why i am still in Afghanistan for an undercover mission here in Afghanistan you know how difficult my job is, so there have been more battle that have been fought and more ahead still waiting but i believe i will be fighting for my retirement soon. my plans about my life i have plans for myself after my retirement those plans are first to open a large business for my family just like a family company because i want to leave a free life i just want to be around my family all day all night so they can look up to me at all time, i believe by then i will have someone special in my life as a wife then buy a family house also,i don't care which country but i believe i will buy a house where my heart fallows and live a new life as a normal man not as a soldier any more.

On the other hand, i will also want to let you know how and what i feel about you when we chat on my google+ account and the way you respond to me i felt love more than ever,There is so much i want to say to you, but no words seem strong enough to express the depth of what i feel for you as my lovely Queen to be. I can only say that all of my life i have looked for someone like you ever since the death of my late wife Lynne and my lovely daughter Tiffany that died in a ghastly car accident, i wanted to share my life with someone who is kind, affectionate, intelligent, passionate, responsible, caring, easy-going, considerate, generous, determined, and hard-working. I have dreamed of someone who believe in love, someone who loves children, someone that i will take a strolls beneath the moonlight, and a long lazy nights before the fire. I wanted someone who has a good heart and cares about others, someone who is willing to go that extra mile for someone who is in need.i sensed that You are all of these things and so much more, and i am overjoyed that you are about to be part of my life and though i will care about you more than words could ever say, i will say it anyway i am so glad to be your King forever if you give me the chance in your heart i promise to make you the happiest woman on earth i just want you in my life because i have really live a lonely life all what my son Peter need also is someone he can also call mum and i know you will be the rightful woman for me and i hope this will last forever,mind you,distance really don't matter to me because if you are that woman of my life i am ready to to be by your side and start that life that i always wanted after i retire,i will have to stop here make sure you take good care of yourself for me i hope to hear from you soon bye for now.

please tell me more about yourself and send me some pictures of your self too.

Thanks and God bless you .

Yours Always

Last edited by IceFM on Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Header edited and merged

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re:heinrichmicheal12345@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:44 pm

Pic 7 is a nice Photo montage ...... original its Gen. Carter Ham

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Savedintime
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Savedintime » Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:05 am

I am new to this site.
The photos of this man from Germany were used to scam me and they nearly got away with it too. I am horrified at how easily they almost scammed me. Now I know better. The name they used in their scam was
"Gerald Joseph David" and they are still emailing me but I have stopped all communication now and blocked my phone of all foreign calls. That was the dumbest thing I've ever done! Thank goodness for sites like this and female intuition! (I DID NOT send any money btw..) This has happened in the last 3 weeks started on August 2nd or 3rd 2015 approx..

The email address he used was geraldjoseph300@gmail.com

and skype id is gerald.david0002

Sorry deleted all photos but recognised the pics on here as being the some of the same ones they emailed to me - poor guy would hate to be in his shoes.. Also deleted all emails..

from Savedintime

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Gerald Joseph David - geraldjoseph300@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:24 am

Thank goodness for sites like this and female intuition!
....And we thank you so much for posting the impostors. Right now you are saving someone else from being scammed. Glad you didn't fall for them. Keep blocking because they love to come back with new names.

AndaS
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby AndaS » Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:11 am

steve
48, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
LikeMessageAdd FriendOr
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 40‑90, in Turkey.
Single
I am Friendly
I am just looking for the right one for me. Who knows,i might be lucky enough
Interests
Mexican FoodI Like To Listen To MusicTravelPetsMovies
Personal Details
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Ethnicity
Caucasian (white)
Height and Weight
6'0"
Body Type
Average
Eye Color
Brown
Language
English,Spanish
Currently Living With
Alone
Religion
Christian
Smoking Habit
No
Drinking Habit
Social
Social Settings
Social Butterfly
TV Habits
Movies
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Duplicate picture edited out.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:39 am

It would be desirabel to have actual scam info to go with; scammers normally always offer their email contact or at least fake US phone number in their first message to victims, AndaS ;)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Eric; <james.cole693@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:40 pm

eric mark

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: california
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree

173.193.202.116 ..... from the Bad IP-List here

Jeremy Schreiner
Address: 517 W 100 N Suite 225
City: Providence
StateProv: UT
PostalCode: 84332

Email give a Hit in FB for James Cole

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009904755039

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Peter Brown, peter.brown65@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:11 pm

.zorpia.com/profile#!PeterrBrownn
Peterr 55
Phoenix, Arizona

woow that is great and nice to know that and today it is cold out side today ........well i am Peter and i am new to this site and i was looking at profile and i see your nice profile and i try to say onlyhello to you as well ?

Oh nice to meet you and nice to hear from you back Yes i have nice and lovely day ....Well i am Peter and i am from US and i work as US Army and i am new to this site but i don't get time to chat here all the time but can i ask you what is your yahoo id so that we can chat in yahoo and can i ask you do you have cam as i have cam do you have can and what is your id thanks you and i know i will here from you soon thanks you
peter.brown65@yahoo.com
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Return to “Military scams”