It is currently Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:13 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

scammers with pictures of Sven

African scammers posing as military personnel.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jeffery Hawkins; <jeffhawkins788@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed May 01, 2013 4:07 pm

Username: jeffman

Email: jeffhawkins788@yahoo.com

User IP 188.65.76.167

Alexander WINDBICHLER
ANEXIA Internetdienstleistungs GmbH
Feldkirchnerstr. 140
AT - 9020 Klagenfurt
Austria

Full Name
jeffery hawkins

About me
Am a man with good sense of humor,i love life and i also like to visit new places and learn about different cultures,i always want the best for myself and the best for the people around me,am a very good listner and i allow people to express their,in other to compare and know the best before conclusion

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
new york

Marital Status
Widowed

Ethnicity
Native American

Occupation
civil service

Yahoo avatar

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Jeffery Hawkins; <jeffhawkins788@yahoo.com>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jeffery Hawkins; <jeffhawkins788@yahoo.com>

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed May 01, 2013 10:05 pm

^^ IP 188.65.76.167
this is a bad IP, it was used in scams before
;)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Harvey Richard, harvyrichd@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Sat May 18, 2013 6:14 am

harveyrichard on connectingsingles

Getting to Know Harvey Richard
I am a:
50 yr-old man seeking women, 40-60
online today!
Height:
5' 11" (180 cm)
Body Type:
Average
Ethnicity:
White/Caucasian
Religion:
Christian/Catholic
Smokes:
Never
Drinks:
Occasionally
Marital Status:
Widowed
A patriotic and dedicated Navy Captain

About me:
I’m new to the online dating scene and have heard good and bad things about it. I never assume anything before finding out all the facts on my own. I am single Father of a 19 years old daughter and want to move slowly back into dating after such a long time of feeling lonely.
It’s always great to learn new things and have a list of things I’d like to accomplish by the end of the year. It would be nice to meet someone who wants to learn new hobbies and interests from each other. I am a Navy by profession and a good artist, sport-man during my vacation. I am a self-taught artist who enjoys dabbling in paint, ceramics and anything unusual. If you are a risk-taker and would like to know more, I would enjoy receiving a message from you. Tell me what you find risky
I’m looking for:
Nowadays everyone wants a perfect partner and in the end unable to make it work. I wouldn't say I'm looking for the perfect woman because nobody is perfect but rather a woman and a mother who cares, loves, understands and would appreciate her marriage as well as her husband irrespective of her culture, religion and race differences.

junkmails:
Hi, I'm Harvey and I'd be pleased to meet you. By the way, you look captivating.
You are welcome. I'm Harvey and I'm pleased to meet you. I would have replied sooner than expected and like you I find it difficult to visit here because of my tasking work. Here's my email harvyrichd@yahoo.com I'll looking forward to receiving your mail

Image Image

facebook.com/harvey.richard.35
Harvey Richard
Worked at U.S. Navy
Studied at Greene J. R.O.T.C. Academy
Lives in Kabul, Afghanistan
From Bellefonte, Pennsylvania
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Kelvin Blum, kelvinblum@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:15 pm

no pic

dateyou.me
kelvin50
Looking For: Long Term, Activity Partner
Seeking For: Female
Headline: seeking for my love one
Describe you: am simple man looking for a woman to marry
Describe what would you do for a first date: i will love who ever i date
Describe the person that you might be interested in meeting: i just need woman with a sincere heart
Ethnicity: Native American
Continent: North America

Hello dear,
My name is Kelvin I was impressed when i saw your profile. please kindly give me your direct email: or you write to me here: kelvinblum()ya/ hoo/ com so I 'will explain to you more about me. waiting for your urgent reply. Yours Kelvin.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Kelvin Blum, kelvinblum@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:21 pm

besides the pics already posted he sent these

Image Image

pics must be of a German guy
licence plate NI = Nienburg/Weser, Lower Saxony

Hello My Dear xxx,

Thanks for your mail. I’m very happy to read your mail, how are you doing hope all is well with you and your family?

I am here to introduce my self in more details as i said before my name is Mr. Kelvin Blum, 53 years old widower… US Military (army) Officer based in Afghanistan; I am a straight, regular Army man, who needs an honest, trustworthy, caring, nice woman to call my wife. from any race or Country...Because of the nature and pressure of my work as a Lieutenant - General. I am not able to chat as often as I would like Most of my time as you would understand is devoted to military duties, round the clock...

Many thanks for the wonderful communication, I read your email now in my office and I am glad to meet you and I will love to communicate with you and see if we were ordained to live and be happy together, I have not been in your Country before but I know it must be a lovely place to live in. I am very happy we have found each other and I hope that we can reason as adults and see if we can find peace in each other. Distance must not be a barrier to our relationship as I am planning to retire and relocate to any where in the world that I found my life partner. I have had bad experience in relationship last year and I pray that I will be lucky this time around, I am From South Carolina USA.

I began my career Army Reserve and assigned to the 108th OSUT Infantry Division, in South Carolina City headquarters. I have served in a variety of positions in 82 Division infantry battalion US army, I love sports and I wanted to future in football but my fathers refused me that was before I joined the military. Now I'm on peace-keeping mission in Kabul (Afghanistan.) since one year and 8 months. And I am going for my retirement after this assignment, by August I will have my one month vacation holidays. and i will like to visit you. I lost my beloved wife on 15 November 2010 and since then I have not hooked with any other woman. I have two children Daughter and Son who is now schooling in London, My late wife is from Dublin not American woman, I like to marry and relocate after my retirement in December 2013. Life in Afghanistan is not easy but we survive by the grace of God.

I can say that I enjoyed my army work and I have been there since 24 years now. I have achieved a lot, good name and reputation is no where for sale. I am loyal and am looking for a woman who I can share my life with her as I am going for my retirement, I pray and I hope that you are the woman I have been seeking for. I love nature and travel a lot when I was a civilian, I will like to meet God fearing woman because it said that fearing of the Lord is the beginning of the wisdom. There is usually a smile on my face and I am proud and satisfied of what ever I have. I have experienced difficulties in life, especially when I lost my lovely wife. But, despite of everything I have never stopped being grateful to God because he is the all knowing God. I will have my one month holidays by August . and I will be happy to visit you before going to see my Daughter and Son in London

I am a very happy person; I like to have fun, walk, travel, play, and smile. I am happy when I see any person around me comfortable. My hobbies are horse riding, baseball, golf, music’s, food, reading, animals etc. I hate dishonesty and unforgiving because life is full of mistakes and corrections. I do love to laugh very often as it is one thing that keep me going on, I did not smoke but I do drink socially, but I did not hate smokers, I love to live a simple life and I am very open and flexible to any situations, my most favorite meal are rice, meat, salad, sea food and sweet potatoes. I do not know what to tell you about myself but if you can ask me of anything you wish to know, I will be happy to tell you. I did not like cheating and breaking of heart.

Attached are my photos. I pray and hope it will not disappoint you and I will also like you to tell me more about yourself. Your hobbies, you current age, the city you are currently living in and any thing about you. Also tell me what you like and those things that you hate.

Hope to hear from you soon and have a nice day.

With Regards
Mr. Kelvin Blum

Received: from [41.93.151.25]
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013
Accra, GH

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Malvin Brown, malvinbrown84@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:35 pm

badoo
Malvin 51, New York, NY
Numerous new profiles reccurring on badoo with same old emails!

New pics

Image Image Image
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Babe D
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Harvey R

Postby Babe D » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:24 pm

This man is on Tagged.com and I believe he might be a scammer.

HARVEY R tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5988508838

Here are some links I found when I googled his picture.

single.de/Esslingen-Mann-prince_under1.html

vk.com/id191627929

Last edited by Bix on Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:53 am, edited 5 times in total.
Reason: added new pic

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Harvey R

Postby Myra » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:27 pm

right you are !!!
he's already here

can you provide his email address?
are you already in contact with him?
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Peter Jackson, perterjackson2010@live.com

Postby Bix » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:14 am

idating4you.com/profile/dallas/jacksonpeter-395637
Dallas, Texas, United States
Looking for a woman between 18 - 99
I enjoy a variety of things. I am a 56 years old faithful man from Texas. I have blue eyes and dark brown hair, my body is athletic, and I live alone. I have children, and sometimes they live at home I'm looking forward to spending time with someone.

Hello, permit me to express my regards towards your beauty, my heart skipped when i saw your photo,YOU look so sexy and Gorgeous, i wish we could be friends and maybe maintain a good and wonderful relationship, you can always write me, here is my personal email, perterjackson2010(@)live(.)com So that i can get to know you and understand each other much better,ok?, thanks for your understanding, i will wait for your email, i would like to drop u a few lines outside this-lines sometimes, what do u think? Email me and tell me, cheers and nice to meet you,my yahoo messenger id is jacksonpeter544
Best Regards
Peter.

Image Image
Napoleon Bonaparte

Annushka
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

gen.braztudor@yahoo.co.uk

Postby Annushka » Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:21 pm

Braz Tudo 48 лет Phoenix
gen.braztudor@yahoo.co.uk
love.rususa.com/anketa.phtml?oid=1130635617&hit=3

mod added....
also has picture of "David Young" on profile
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=31771" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

FB is General David Richards
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 94#p320494" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by Bix on Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:52 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: clarified confused post, added links

Lisamaria
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Henry Erikson <henry.erison@hotmail.com>

Postby Lisamaria » Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:10 pm

His Email: 'Sub.: Hello - 00:34MEZ - Today/1.

Thanks for the reply email. I am very happy to be in touch with you. It's good to know what your thinking about becoming friends. Words begin with ABC and friendship may well get from you and I. It is true that not everything that glitters is gold, but first impression matters.

Love or being in a relationship does not depend on relationship long as even old school mates and marry after a long time they divorce. Love is all about how to understand and respect the feelings of each other and act accordingly. I really like the strike of love and lost it as my head is not in the clouds, I take my time to look for my missing rib.

Forgive me for saying very well without me present. I am a soldier and I live in Texas with my 5 year old, was seven months I saw. I'm currently working on Bagram Air Base in Kabul, Afghanistan, the capital city. I have a few months to return home, but until then the job is very stressful and dangerous as we loose lives while some of us sustain major health problems. I wish we had a better means of communication, either by skype or msn. I practice two weeks at camp and two weeks out of the camp, when I'm in the field I have internet access and I work here in control, so we can meet online and chat. I'll be happy to tell you more about myself when I hear from you next.

Ple have a nice day and hope to hear from you soon.

2.Email: 8:21am:
my dear , my relationship with you will be fine as am ready to relocate .
could you please take off your profile from the site ? as I removed my profile immediately i corresponded with you once .

3.Email from today, 9:36pm: His mail to me / U.S.Military Dating Site

Pretty thanks for your response , and good to hear you go to church , my weekend was very fine , and terrible also ..
I waited your email without any ...
what happens , where you so busy to write me ?
are you still on the site ?
I told you I removed mine once I start communication with you .
tell me why should you take your kids to the restaurant ? don't you think is better and more economical to to prepare food at home ?

Header:
X-Originating-Email: [henry.erison@hotmail.com]

Image :roll:
Last edited by Myra on Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: header trimmed

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Malvin Brown, SKYPE malvin.brown15

Postby Bix » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:34 pm

his twin! :twisted:

badoo
Desmond 51, New York, NY
and again!

badoo.com/01243852833/
Malvin 51, New York, NY

my skype is malvin.brown15
my yahoo is malvinbrown84@live.com
Napoleon Bonaparte

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Peter Jackson - jacksonpeter544@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:50 pm

jacksonpeter544@yahoo.com

Full Name
Peter Jackson
About me
Am Peter am lively and fascinating man who is willing to be in a relationship to any sincere woman irrespective of her age, ideology,race or intelligence.I have lots of tenderness in my heart to share with her. My greatest dream is to have a family of my own, a loving wife, I want to take care of my family, to love and to be loved. I dream about finding my second half and give all of myself to her. I am looking for a woman to open my heart up for me. A woman to build with, to dream with, to love unconditionally through good and bad times. When you are with the right person there is nothing more wonderful and special. For me love is having someone to share everything with - both people sharing their hopes, dreams, experiences, fears, success.I have great passion for nature and art..My favorite games are football and Scrabble.
Come from
Luxembourg
Registered
Yesterday, 4:35 pm
City, State, Province
Luxembourg
Marital Status
Divorced
Ethnicity
White/Caucasian
Occupation
Military
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual

jacksonpet

IP: 67.213.218.72
ISP: Hosting Services
Organization: SoftLayer Technologies
proxy. means, not real
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Peter Jackson - jacksonpeter544@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:54 pm

=> Facebook.

Peter Jackson
Worked at The U.S. Army
Studied at University of Florida
Lives in Kabul, Afghanistan

The pictures of cars, houses and landscapes appear to be from Germany, region around Oldenburg ("OL" on license plates). On the RPO´s car, it´s "NI" = Nienburg/Weser.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Peter Jackson - jacksonpeter544@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:58 pm

^^

Also uses one opic from an entirely different man, posted here:

Return to “Military scams”