It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:38 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of General Joseph F. Dunford

African scammers posing as military personnel.
mariko
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Dunford Joseph +821021554910

Postby mariko » Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:17 pm

Skype Scammer, Joseph Dunford impersonator. Phone Number +82 is Korea.
Skype name chris_donut
Cell +821021554910
Home +632783164
DOB 1955/12/08
Gender Male
Language English
Location new york, US
Self introduction IN GOD WE TRUST

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Alexa57
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of General Joseph F. Dunford

Postby Alexa57 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:38 pm

zu finden bei tagged....Name: Ford...
Profilaufrufe: 50 Mal
Profil-Skin: Standard
Tagline: Seeking a loving heart....
Beziehungsstatus: Widowed
Interessiert an: Einem Date, Einer ernsthaften Beziehung
Sprachen: English
Ethnische Zugehörigkeit: Schwarz/afrikanisch :-o , :mrgreen: ...Native American
Religion: Christ
Orientierung: Heterosexuell
Über mich
Interessen:
honest, sincere, Faithful, truthful, trustworthy and loyal woman whom we will spend the rest of our lives together.
Spaß:
to have happy family with the woman of my dream together with our kids
Über mich:

I'm gentle guy , :shock: loyal, respectful, faithful,truthful :mrgreen: :mrgreen: , honest, sincere and trustworthy guy and i have my Christian faith moreover i don't used the Name of God convinced people but only my attitude can Speak itself..... well i'm not perfect but i respect all women in the world. :party: :applause:

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:56 am

And his new email id ? If you get it please post :-)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Анна » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:30 am

William-M Spencerjr, usamarine_crops@yahoo.com
Boston
Birthday: December 8, 1955
Hometown: Boston
Marital status: Actively Searching
Place of work: United States Marine Corps [USMC]
Languages​​: English

Login Skype: william.spencer119 :silly:
Full Name: William M Spencer.Jr

Login Skype: william.spencer911 :silly:
Full Name: William M Spencer.Jr

https:/ /vk.com/id265390933
Join in contact - NIGERIA, AFRICA :party: :party: :party:

IP address is 37.221.175.38

William-M
I William M Spencer.Jr from USA, new Jersey, and you?
William-M
I U.S marine corps, I am 58 years.
William-M
I am a widower, I have no family, I am alone
William-M
I was in the army for over 30 years, and I'm going to leave soon, I am in Kabul, Afghanistan
William-M
Afghanistan is a dangerous place, I want to spend time with the woman I fell in love with

Hello beautiful , I just saw your mail and I really liked it. Now I will tell you the kind of man I am and what I like as well.
I am a widower, I lost my wife to cancer three years ago, I do a lot of suffered as a result of her death, life was bitter, but I thank God that I was able to go through all the hell and sorrow in the hope of finding love again, I am a simple man, I take honesty as the best policy in life, and I love to bring peace, as it is my main priority being in the army. I love to listen to good music, to go with the woman I love, close to the beach, I'm a good kisser as well.
Feci quod potui, faciant meliora potentes (Я сделал, что мог, и пусть тот, кто сможет, сделает лучше)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Joseph Dunford; <generaljosephdunford87@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:47 pm

JosephDunford

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: Kabul
Marital status: Divorced
Children: I have more than 2 children living elsewhere
Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree

Personal Description:

My name is Joseph Dunford, the General Commander of the United State Army force of USA/Afghanistan troops. Am a caring, loving, God fearing, jovial, honest, patient, cool and calm man which you would like to meet and be with. Am also a man that love to be around people, but i dislike crowds. Am a public figure man, and attractive, but my personality is my most aim in life. I also like respectful people. I will surely use my last breath and strength to save and fight for innocent people, family, and countries. Am a man of my word, no matter what it won't be changed, am my self and never be otherwise.

Vodafone-Ghana
Vodafone Ghana ADSL DYNAMIC ADDRESS EXPANDED POOL2
Michael Komla Nfodzo
South Liberation Link, Plot No. 25
Manet Towers, Airport City
Accra
Ghana

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Gen.josephfdunford20@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:14 pm

angelreturn/
Joseph Dunford
Male
59 - Alkmaar / Netherlands
Current Location Amsterdam/ Netherlands
Create Date 11/09/2014
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Sagittarius
Profession soldier
Books fictional, and science
Music latin,gospel and county
TV Shows cnn

My name is Joseph Dunford, the United States military officer ', I am looking for someone
trustworthy and reliable and friendly relationship. I'm not always on this site, please I'd be
happy if you could please email me directly to my email: (Gen.josephfdunford20@hotmail.com)
for more details. Regards!

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Gen.josephfdunford20@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:42 pm

asiandatenet /
fightingjoe1
I am: Man, 58 years
Seeking a: Woman
State: New York City: New York
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Religion: Christian / Catholic Marital
Looking for: Relationship
Education: College Grad Employment
Interests: Health / Fitness, Travel, Listening to Music,
Languages​​: Spanish, Angielski
My ideal partner: I want someone That can and will be honest whatever the cost. I am looking for a man That is clean, loving and caring. Also someone hard working and That also has something to bring into the relationship. Not just breath and breeches. .

About Me:
My name is Joseph Dunford, the United States military officer ', I am looking for someone trustworthy and reliable and friendly relationship. I'm not always on this site, please I'd be happy if you could please email me Directly to my email: [Gen.josephfdunford20@hotmail.com] for more details. Regards!

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Gen Joseph F Dunford <gen.josephfdunford20@hotmail.com>

Postby jaga » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:12 am

From: Gen Joseph F Dunford <gen.josephfdunford20@hotmail.com>
Microsoft

I'm United States Army General Joseph F. Dunford, I graduated from the United States Military Academy
at West Point, New York, in 1976 and Previously, I served as Commander of the 82nd Airborne Division
and Regional Command in Kabul Afghanistan.

I'm presently serving as commander of international security assistance force joint command and deputy commander, U.S. forces in Afghanistan for peace keeping mission.

I was so impress when i received your mail. I will like to be your friend and share ideas with you. could you
please tell me more about you my dear. I believe we can start from here. I wait for your response with more details about you.

REGARDS
Gen.Joseph Dunford.

Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Анна » Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:30 pm

Joseph Dunford, josephdunford22@outlook.com

TELEPHONE:
+1 949 603 36 03 (Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location California)

+1 404 462 14 94 (Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Atlanta, GA
Original network provider* Ymax Communications Corp. - Ga)

https:/ /vk.com/id190923308 :party:
Join in contact - GHANA, AFRICA :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Email Sender: josephdunford22@outlook.com [more info]
IP address: 65.55.90.71

Joseph Dunford <josephdunford22@outlook.com>
Subject: Pray for me sweetheart
My dear,
how are you? I waited for the best of the Internet to send mail to you, due to bad network connection here since I arrived in Kunar province in Afghanistan, there are many problems, difficulties and death here, you should always pray for me to the protection of God. We have just received secret information that a group under the auspices of the Taliban in Pakistan close to attack us in Kunar province, my beloved, please remember me in your prayers, we intend to move to the border and armed Taliban Bush to avoid them and their sponsors attack to us. As I write to you, that we are close to the shelter set up camp the Taliban and their sponsors.
Pretty please pray for me to get back with you live right.
I love you
Joseph Dunford
Good evening, my queen, how are you? Internet network is so bad here, and I want to bring to your attention that the diplomat rejected said that the authorities have rejected the money because it was too small and not even up to 10% of the total amount required. Sweetheart, I think, and I trust you, I know you spent a lot of money to make sure that our portfolio will be delivered to your home, I encourage you to try as much as possible, to send 15,000 rubles for them, to make them contribute up to 10% of the power. I love you my queen

Delivery Service centuries Obedinenie natsiy.Regionalnoe Office for Asia. Afghanistan. I got the message, and billing information. I ask Lawrence Onvuka go and make money with the office responsible for the cost of 10% of the payment. We hereby urge you to continue every effort to send money little by little until you are done to make payments. I hope you understand me well. Thank you for your respect vnimanie..S diplomat George Andersen.

Joseph Dunford
Because of you

my world is now whole,

Because of you

love lives in my soul.

Because of you

I have laughter in my eyes,

Because of you

I am no longer afraid of good-byes.

You are my pillar

my power stone,

With me through all seasons

and great times of length.

My love for you is purely

unlimited in time and space,

it grows stronger every day

Knowing that you'll always be mine.

At the altar

I will gladly say "I do"

because I have it all now

and it's all because of you.

I love you my queen
my queen, how are you? Internet network is so bad here, and I want to bring to your attention that the diplomat rejected said that the authorities have rejected the money because it was too small and not even up to 10% of the total amount required. Sweetheart, I think, and I trust you, I know you spent a lot of money to make sure that our portfolio will be delivered to your home, I encourage you to try as much as possible, to send 15,000 rubles for them, to make them contribute up to 10% of the power. I love you my queen
Good morning, my queen, as the night passed, I hope, gorgeous? My queen, it was a terrible week here in Afghanistan, a series of bombings and assassinations, the news was all televised worldwide, explosions has Done all electricity, internet and network communication, which is the reason I have not be able to communicate with you and diplomat. My queen, it might interest you to know that the diplomat was able to make a payment of 50% of the total amount required to Ghana body for delivery of documents. And it may interest you that I recovered very quickly and I'll be out of the hospital next week. Sweetheart diplomat demand to know how many we were able to pick up in order to deliver it to one time a week and return to their country. I love and miss you my beautiful queen kiss, kiss

UNITED NATIONS Diplomat <unitednationsdiplomatgeorge@live.co.uk>: :twisted:
Delivery service in the United Nations
Regional Office for Asia ^
I am in receipt of the final payment, and I will be coming to your town on Wednesday morning. I would like you to know that due to the delay in making the final payment, the government has requested that we have to pay a penalty for late and it would cost $ 300 dollars, which is equivalent to 11 000 Russian rubles.
I'll wait for an immediate payment of $ 300 dollars in the morning, so we do not get to draw any additional entry fee delay.
I hope you understand me well thank you for your time. Waiting for your actions.
Sincerely,
Diplomat George Anders

I am in receipt of your payment of 9,250 Russian rubles.
I would like to say that the money is still not enough to solve the fee that we suppose to pay. Once the funds get completed, I will deliver a portfolio to your doorstep. It may interest you to know that the portfolio is still in stock, Moscow airport, waiting for when I finish making the payment of the fee. I urge you to send a little more money, as 15 thousand Russian rubles, so that I can go and finish with the authorities.
I hope you understand me well thank you for your time. Waiting for your actions.
Sincerely,
Diplomat George Anders

Sent the sum of: 9250.00.
Transfer fee: 750.00.
TOTAL: 10000.00 Russian Rouble.
Exchange rate is 0.06272558.
Sum of refund: 622.12.GHS.
Recipient: ONWUKA LAWRENCE. :twisted:
Recipient country Accra Ghana :twisted:

I am in receipt of your e-mail, and I really had mercy on you.
Now, for me to start delivering, I urge you to send a little money to allow me to get a written statement from the concerned office, which I will present to the Russian authorities.
I hope you understand me well thank you for your time.
Sincerely,
Diplomat George Anders

I hereby challenge you to transfer any amount via Western Union money transfer, using the name of Mr. Samuel
Recipient's name: Samuel Maduabuchi Egbuziem :party:
Send to: Accra, Ghana :twisted:
Question: What color
A: Green
MTCN :?
Send me MTCN, as soon as you finish making the payment.
Once you pay the money, I'll get a document that will empower me to begin delivery of your portfolio without delay.
Sincerely,
Diplomat George Anders

I want to remind you that you were not able to pay the statutory fee of $ 12,000, which is equivalent to 390,000.00 Russian rubles. In fact, you are only able to send only 30,000 of the total number of 390 000 rubles.
Nevertheless, I hereby challenge you to start paying the remaining amount of 360,000 rubles, little by little, until you finish the payment.
Sincerely,
Diplomat George Anders

Joseph Dunford
to be honest you do not have any sense to me, and what you want to know about Afghanistan and my family, I'd find you here, you will also find me first
I do not blame you in any case, I am not ashamed of allowing myself so low with someone like you
stop writing to me, I have warned you, because you do not want to make them release their portfolio
you must first send $ 2,500 to the bank to activate the account before sending any money from this, you should not respond to them, you have to answer me, so I can confirm on the documents. but first add me on my new Skype, now bebygirl151

Woman sent to General imaginary sum - more 400.000.00 Russian rubles :mrgreen:
"General," wrote the woman that found during the battle in Afghanistan a few boxes with money. He got 3 million euros. And he allegedly sent a woman.
first woman sent the order:
WESTERN UNLON == 05/12/2013 -MTCN 9473242278 == 62000.00 + 528 Russian rubles transfer
Payee:
LFWRENCE ONWUKA -address-№ 2 OSU CASTLE, Accra, Ghana.
Feci quod potui, faciant meliora potentes (Я сделал, что мог, и пусть тот, кто сможет, сделает лучше)

Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Анна » Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:19 pm

Joseph Gen, jgen18@yahoo.com
Worked (s) in Military1
He studied at Northeastern University
In the past: Booker T. Washington High School
Living in Boston
from Boston

https:/ /www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1000042 ... k=timeline :silly:

IP-адрес: 127.0.0.1

Login Skype: gen.joseph113 :party:
Full Name: gen.joseph113

Login Skype: gen.joseph110 :silly:
Full Name: gen.joseph110

Login Skype: gen.joseph274 :silly:
Full Name: Gen joseph

Login Skype: gen.joseph400 :party:
Full Name: gen.joseph400

Login Skype: gen.joseph441 :party:
Full Name: gen.joseph441

Login Skype: gen.joseph469 :party:
Full Name: gen.joseph469

Login Skype: gen.joseph490 :party:
Full Name: gen.joseph490

Login Skype: gen.joseph607 :party:
Full Name: gen.joseph607

Login Skype: gen.joseph715 :party:

Login Skype: gen.joseph772 :party:
Full Name: gen.joseph772

Login Skype: gen.joseph883 :party:

Login Skype: gen.joseph978 :party:
Full Name: gen.joseph978

Login Skype: gen.joseph994 :party:
Full Name: Gen Joseph

Hello, you always illuminating my heart with what you do and say. I feel so happy just to be with you this way. You are my love, and will always be my love. You will always be the love of my life, and please never give up, always have faith in yourself and you will get the best gift of all, the gift of hope and love you righteously deserve. Every time I think of you, my heart skips a beat. You're my dream. I want you to add your new Skype gen.joseph113 Former Skype has stopped working
This is because our military actions taken to safety measures and the reasons.
That's why I learned to find you at any time, it becomes a problem
but please always make sure that I'm the one before talking more OK.
It's my secret code
Whenever you are unsure of any connection .... then ask for the code, and you know that it's me talking to you.
I care about you and your safety
I live in a war zone, where terrible things happen, and thus draw attention to the safety rules, as embedded in the Constitution of our defense SShA.Moi wishes to you for the best .... and as much as I love to chat with you .... I have to pay attention to their own safety ... safety ... and .... and I will be more confidential during our communication on the Internet here ...... and I would advice that you pay close attention to the my instructions ... and read between my lines carefully .... Thinking of you fills me with a wonderful feeling .... and your presence always makes me calm ..... I am an optimist .... I see the best in things. ... and I'm sure that our meeting here .... had to be ..... because you came into my life at the right time ...... I want you to relate with me frank .. ....... and I like your husband ... I accepted you as my future wife to be .... I am a man of truth and integrity
I respect your dignity woman
My word is my bond ..... I saved some money aside for investment in real estate after my retirement ... before my visit to you, I would buy a nice house there in your country ... I would also like to make available money to buy a house before my arrival
Okay? ....... You can afford to buy a house? if you have to have the resources to compress imagine a house?
The house should have a pool in it
I like gardens too
I love space ... I would really like to make you comfortable and relaxed ....... I want you to get a letter of authorization for me to help me get a 3 month vacation to be there in your country with you ...... yes without the letter of authorization, I will not be able to have time off to be there with you, so I need you in this and the letter of authorization, you can have access to my funds, the attorney will Trems state of our relations .and we can have a proxy marriage before I came to you ..... I want you to write in my military lawyer and tell him that you want to help your future husband to get a power of attorney ....... Good day, sir,
My name is hope and future wife to Gen Joseph Dunford, I am writing to you to prepare a proxy marriage document, and power of attorney for me and my future husband.
Please, I want you to help us prepare the documents necessary background, my husband will be transferred to me. I argued with my husband Gen Joseph F. Dunford, Jr. on the Internet, I want you to be a lawyer to help us.and tell me what it takes to make this document. I am very grateful to you, ser.otpravit this letter to a lawyer about this Email
Name: Adam Agueye :silly:
E-mail: agueyechambers@gmail.com :silly:
attorney November 9th. at 3:04
Barrister Adam Agueye <agueyechambers@gmail.com ADAM-GUEYE & ASSOCIES.
Business law, corporate law,
Advice and assistance
107-109 Akosombo Road
Airport residential area
PO Box 10071, Accra-Ghana
(Motto: "Justice for All")
Dear....,
I read your e-mails, and I understand the contents, as clearly stated, and I know about it.
Please, you have to take note that payment is required to be done before your attorney can begin the process.
The court is the Supreme stamp duty Euro 3200
Point your payment Western Union Money Transfer for the address below:
Name: Mary UMOYE
TOTAL: 3200 EURO :party:
TEST QUESTION: LETTER
TEST ANSWER: Legally
I will help you complete the document within 2 working days in court.
Counsel. Adam Gueye (Esq.)
(General Partner,
Adama Gueye Associes)
Accra-Ghana :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

jdunford570@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:47 pm

jdunford570

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: Boston
Marital status: Divorced
Children: I have more than 2 children living elsewhere
Religion: Christian
Education: Other
Ethnicity: Other

Personal Description:

I am a Country Man at heart. Am quiet but yet I love to meet people, open to new things in life love to treat people the way i wanted to be treated, love shopping, camping, country, beach, traveling, animals and reading the Bible.

ALU_Project01_LAN
Alcatel Project
Michael Komla Nfodzo
South Liberation Link, Plot No. 25
Manet Towers, Airport City
Accra
Ghana

Yahoo avatar

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: jdunford570@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:48 am

= jdunford570@yahoo.com

leads to five pictureless Skypes:

1. Joseph Dunford Jr., Boston, United States, joseph.dunford11187
2. Joseph Dunford., Boston, United States, joseph.dunford4538
3. dto., joseph.dunford6320
4. dto., joseph.dunford6571
5. joseph.dunford9310
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Scam Slayer
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Joseph Campbell - josephd_campbell@yahoo.com

Postby Scam Slayer » Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:54 am

Joseph Campbell - josephd_campbell@yahoo.com

tagged?uid=6030842395

Last Active: 3 hours ago
Profile Views: 164 times
Profile Skin: Default
Tagline: serious some one

Relationship Status: Widowed
Interested In: Serious Relationship
Languages: English, Azərbaycan
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Catholic
Orientation: Straight

Message Sent To Me On Tagged:
Hello Sweetie,How are you doing?I,m Joseph,60yrs old from Hollywood FL,Widow.Seeking for a long time relationship.How about you?Sorry add me or mail me on my private email as i,m not always on here and i will get back to you with more about me( josephd_campbell@yahoo.com )Thanks looking forward to hearing for ya.

Yahoo Avatar:

gabcat31
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

military scammer Joseph Dunford

Postby gabcat31 » Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:12 am

This guy is using stolen photo of Joseph Dunford, a general in the military. Photo stolen off internet photo shoot of General with president Obama. This is what he texted me. A scam, said his son had accident. Asked me to wire him 1300.00 dollars.
[9:07:02 PM] Joseph dunford: I just got an email from the unknow person telling me that my son had an accident few hours ago
[9:07:35 PM] Joseph what happened?
[9:09:39 PM] Joseph dunford: I' m comfused right now my love because the doctor want 1300 Usd before he can star treatment on him
[9:10:20 PM] Joseph dunford: I' m so comfused and tried because i don't know what to do right now
[9:10:37 PM] give it to them!!!!!
[9:11:37 PM] Joseph dunford: I don't know the doctor say he was hite by car
[9:12:05 PM] Joseph dunford: And the owner of the car is no where to be found
[9:13:22 PM] Joseph dunford: I know what to do right now because i can't get access on my money right because of my retirement is near
Sweetheart , i don't access on wher my money his right now
[9:19:12 PM] Joseph dunford: And i don't if you can help me send the money to the doctor so that they can start treatment on him okay

Please my love you are my only hope and i promise to pay you back when i am with you in few weeks from now please......
Honey , you have to do somthing about it please my love
[9:22:30 PM] Joseph dunford: You are my only hope and i promise to pay back as soon i am with over there in the states
[9:23:19 PM] Joseph dunford: I want you to have trust in me and i will never let you down i promise
Thanks love
[9:24:37 PM] Joseph dunford: I will give you all the details right now my love
[9:24:52 PM] Joseph dunford: I know i can count on you
[9:25:25 PM] Joseph dunford: You just make me smile by giving hope
Reciever's name............charlse odigie Country..............dubai united arab ema
[9:29:32 PM] Joseph dunford: emirates
Please my love you really need to be fast about it okay
[9:33:11 PM] Joseph dunford: Because i don't want our son to die there okay
I will always love and have respect for your feelings because you are so kind and easily to be with
[9:36:27 PM] Joseph dunford: Thanks for coming into my life my love
[9:37:20 PM] Joseph dunford: I promise to pay back as soon i am with you okay
So, this is obviously an attempt to pull at my heart strings. He writes broken English. And states that he will be retiring in about 6 weeks and will come to US from Afghaniston to be with me. YEAH RIGHT!!!
Image This photo that I attached, he claims is his son. I am pretty sure it is stolen too.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:27 am

Exactly, that´s what it was :( there is no son in existence - just another stolen picture, a pure money request vehicle :(
If you still have this scammer´s emailaddress or Skype nick or fake US number, please post them as well :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Return to “Military scams”