It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:14 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Brig. Gen. John R. O’Connor

African scammers posing as military personnel.
concernedfriend622
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: jamesmaclord

Postby concernedfriend622 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:34 pm

This man I met online POF around 7/15/2019 his email address is jamesmaclord@gmail.com his cell phone number is = 206-485-1569
He contacted me first and it seemed he was going to be the one. He didn't speak of what I call relationship 'BS'. He spoke and corresponded just like any other regular man. He was deployed in Bucharest, Romania as part of Special Forces but, he was there alone training Romanian soldiers to fight. Than on Saturday 8/3/2019 he claimed to be officially retired and was coming home soon. He tried to leave on Monday 8/5/2019, he got to the airport, the authorities confiscated his rifles that needed to be shipped to Washington, to run a criminal background check and they did according to him and he was cleared to fly with them on Tuesday 8/6/2019 but the authorities requested he pay $2,950.00 for some sort of fees to insure they would get to where they needed to be, but, he didn't have all that money because he had bought his airline ticket and such so he asked me for it, I declined, he claimed to have sold his Rolex watch and got $2,000.00 out of it and needed $950.00 I still said no, than he wanted me to get a loan to pay him,I didn't do that either, than he said he wanted to make me beneficiary on his bank account so that his banker could send me a check to pay the military back a loan, and than he needed my personal address and etc to have the check sent to me. I declined and block him from contacting me further

My friend is currently speaking with the same person. Same email address and cell phone number. He is currently trying to get $4,500 from her which she is actually going to do!!! I cannot talk her into blocking this dude. Any advice or information to relay to her would help!
She has the same exact photos as what you posted for jamesmaclord@gmail.com. He says he is in Bulgaria with Diamonds and Pearls and they will not let him go through customs. Please please HELP!!!

Re: jamesmaclord

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

purplelady
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Brig. Gen. John R. O’Connor

Postby purplelady » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:57 pm

Hello Concernedfriend622. I can say it enough, but you have got to stop her. She is about to ruin her life. Lady if I could speak to you person to person, YOU DO NOT WANT TO DO THIS. You are just enabling him to continue what he does for a living. GET RID OF HIM NOW! Yes, when I started online dating I was almost gullible as you seem to be because I wanted love soo much. I soon learned that this is a common practice for many men in the online dating world. I still do online dating, but, I am very cautious and I run them through the data bases most of the time before I even talk to them. You can most likely always download their photo and run them through Google Image, Tineye, and through here if you have their email address. So, I beg you TO PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS, You are just in for a downfall. You will not receive the love you are expecting once you do this. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors. DO NOT RUIN YOUR HOLIDAY'S. Take Care.

concernedfriend622
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby concernedfriend622 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:00 pm

Thanks so much. Is there any way you would be willing to talk to her? You don't have to give me your info, She gave me permission for me to give you her number. I am new to this site and I don't know if everyone can see these messages. How can I get her number to you? We are so worried about her and she just thinks this is all real, and wants to help him so he can come home to her. She is talking about sending him this $$ today and then picking him up at the airport at another day.

We all keep trying to tell her this is not for real, but maybe if she hears it from someone who actually dealt with the same person, she may listen...

Please let me know.

Thanks again!

purplelady
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby purplelady » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:13 pm

Dear Concernedfriend. How did she meet him in the first place? What site did she meet him on? I don't think we should leave phone numbers here, because I too am not sure who all sees these, but if you want to give me her email address I will try to reach out to her that way first. But, once someone like her has it set in their mind to do something like this than there isn't much anyone can say or do to prevent them from doing so. Sometimes they have to learn the hard way. That is all I have to offer at this time. GoodLuck!

concernedfriend622
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby concernedfriend622 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:45 pm

Dear Concernedfriend. How did she meet him in the first place? What site did she meet him on? I don't think we should leave phone numbers here, because I too am not sure who all sees these, but if you want to give me her email address I will try to reach out to her that way first. But, once someone like her has it set in their mind to do something like this than there isn't much anyone can say or do to prevent them from doing so. Sometimes they have to learn the hard way. That is all I have to offer at this time. GoodLuck!
Dear Purplelady,

She met him on POF, the same way you said you did. We have talked her out of it for now, we think. She told him she couldn't do it and he said "Have a nice life"... But we don't know if its over or not. She may still go back to talking to him. Her email is: coulternancy091@gmail.com. Feel free to send her an email if you choose. She gave me permission to give to you. I am sure it wouldn't hurt at all for her to hear from someone else that went through the same thing. Thanks again for all your insight!!!

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:54 pm

coulternancy091@gmail.com --> Hangouts but no avatar
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

purplelady
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby purplelady » Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:20 pm

to concernedfriend = thanks for your message to me and I am glad you managed to talk her out of it. The more you show her messages from me or others should be rather convincing. You need to show her this site and have her read the many comments. I continue to wish you all the best. Take Care. Good Luck!

Esther Marie
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Esther Marie » Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:26 am

I was scammed from this person as well known as Marsh Allen O'Connor he already scared me off 600 dollars and even an iTunes gift card worth one hundred dollars says he was stationed in Afghanistan and his son is in Ghana Africa where is in a coma at a hospital there and now is wanting me to get a loan from my bank to send him 3,000 dollars so that him and his son can come back to the states so glad I did my research I was not ever planning on sending him 3, 000 dollars first off because I work really hard for my money good thing my brother in law is retired from US army and he told gave me a lot of info on how this was a scam! I guess I lost out of 600 dollars but karma will come back and bite him and he will one day have to answer to God for all he is doing specially going after a hard working citizen and using this general pictures for scams. I really fell in love with him and honestly believed everything he was telling me I felt so bad for his son I even prayed for his son I even asked my trucker driver friends to keep this guy son in their prayers my bosses and family we we're all praying even at my church swear the things people do to scam innocent people I'm not angry but I feel really awful and God for give me but very stupid at this point all I can say is may God forgive him because he is very wrong very wrong very wrong for doing this I just hope people know that this is not this innocent general this other person is a scammer he praise on innocent vulnerable woman hope I can put up all the things he sent me.....

purplelady
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby purplelady » Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:54 pm

Dear Esther Marie, I am very sorry to hear that you lost even a penny. This man has been around for years under many aliases. One thing though he has been consistent about and that he is in the military. I almost fell for his scheme too. So, please be very, very careful. If a man from a dating site ever ask you for money or whatever, and you have never met, it is always a scam no matter who they are.They will use all kinds of excuses and really try to get you to cave in.
Take Care. Try to enjoy the New Year 2020.

Esther Marie
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Esther Marie » Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:15 pm

Age is just a number and will never be an obstacle, but I want my partner to show the seriousness open to any person based on their sharing the intimate side of myself with someone who is willing to do the same. I praying to find a woman I will have a new life and beginning with I think you can be my dream maker to keep me company and be there for me and I will be there to hold hands with you and well to enjoy marital happiness together forever if we give each other the chance...I’m  a value Gods presence in my life. Life is too short for games and drama, a fun loving Christian man who takes each day as a gift from God. Im a kind, thoughtful, sincere, respectful person with moral virtues and Christian values. Im a happy person, ok with being me, but it would be nice to find that special person to love, cherish, and complete me. I enjoy many things, one is singing, of which I do regularly; lead member of a Praise Team and Gospel Choir.I am wonderful, single man , kind and respectful, well-spoken. I'm my own man and I am comfortable with my own life.. I am interested in knowing more about you and see where it lead's us.I am a Loving God fearing and Responsible man who is ready to settle down with and start a family. I am seeking for a serious marriage minded woman who I can worship,serve,respect,obey,care for,love,treat and handle like a queen and above all offer a family of eternal happiness..I know how to take very good care of a woman and knows how to treat and handle them with maximum care,respect and attention.

I am tender and romantic, careful and affectionate. I like to take care of myself, to live life to the fullest, but it feels lonely without a soul mate.I am active, cheerful, kind, warm, loving, caring, and positive and I have a good sense of humor. I lead an active way of life. I don’t smoke and don't  drink...I agree with the saying that honesty is the best policy. I am always honest and sincere with people and I expect the same from others. My heart is always open to nice people. I am very kind and decent man. I always help those who need it. I try to be beautiful inside and outside.  I have a harmony within me and a curious mind at the same time. I enjoy my life and try to do everything to develop myself physically, intellectually and spiritually.

I am a man with a strong determination and focus in life, I am a good listener and very passionate man. A man who cares a lot for his family and loves his family and cherishes every moment of being with them. A survivor of many heartaches and pain. A man who will sacrifice everything for the truth and goes to battle with evil to preserve faith and honor. A man whose integrity is unquestionable.Good Evening EstherHow are you doing? And how was your day?I am doing good just starting my day as a matter of fact so I got to drive tonight but right now I'm going to scale my load because the driver that picked up my load last night fail to scale it out for me and I just hope that I'm not overweightI am heading to Aliso Viejo which is near Laguna hills in California well closer to the San Diego border to deliver this load it's a Quaker load which is like Baker like Quaker oatmeal and stuff like thatHope you are doing good today or tonight I don't know if it's day or eveningmarshallen162@gmail.comAm doing good Esther, the time over here is 1:26 AMI just woke up to check on youYou're silly and right now I'm pulling up to the scale weight at Danny's truck wash on 67th avenue and the 10 freeway Phoenix Arizona trying to head out to CaliforniaOkay then I will leave you to work, Let me know when you are free so that we can chatSounds good get some rest and I will message you when I do my 30 minute break at the TA in Coachella CaliforniaYou as well be safe God be with you and please get some rest I'll be fine I will message you later have a good day. Get some sleepOkay EstherI feel when we meet, we will never get the opportunity writing and reply emails, we need to make best use of e-mails since we sit and think about all the words to explain our thoughts. It is among the best opportunities to show appreciations as to where the world has brought us; I have already made up my mind in checking and responding to your e-mails, until we get to meet in person to communicate further. I believe everything is possible and I will do my best to see where this will take us to... been you honest and faithful...I feel, the keys to a lasting relationship are communication, chemistry, spontaneity, honesty, & an ongoing passion for each other. You gotta mix it up & make it an ongoing romance. It shouldn't stop once the commitment starts so let’s don’t this STOP...I cannot put in words how I feel about you when I see your pictures. These intense feelings will never go away until I can have you in my arms, and that you realize that there is only one man for you and it is me.You are the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me. Each moment that you and I spend together is so magical that I catch myself smiling for no reason at all.I have been here for almost 9 months now. I use my leisure time to search for the love of my life because I figured out lately that I need to love again. I want to love and be loved. I want to settle down again. I have been lonely for years now. I have also been in this service for the past 25 years and now I am looking forward to retirement. I have only 2 month left for my retirement.We got married in New York Bronx , She broke my heart by cheating on me , stealing from me , hitting me , she started clubbing , not going to church , got many friends , tell lies and a lot more . She always disrespect me and the child we got , She asked for a divorce and it was very obvious that was the best option for us , we got divorced and she disowned our child . After our divorce .Forever ... I will stay by your side.
Forever ... I'll be your companion.
Forever ... I will do anything for you.
Forever ... I'll go with you.
Forever ... I'll bring you the sunshine.
Forever ... I'll comfort your tears.
Forever ... I'll gather up rainbows to chase away all your fears.
Forever ... my love will be true.
Forever ... I will love only YOU😍😍😍😍I love you for the caring and joy that you share without end.
I love you for the warm tender touch and the things you do for me.
I love you for the way you help all my dreams come true and for filling my world with your love.
I love you for all you are and what you are.
I love you Today, Tomorrow, Forever ...
I'll never My dear, you know that I tell you all the time that "I Love You" and how glad I am we found each other.My love... please can you make it to the store for me today I needed to upgrade my phone this damm iPhone really sucks,is going to have all my apps shutdown if I don't upgrade it today,want you to help me get iTunes gift care at the store 100$ or more what Ineed for the update is 88$ so I can get music with the rest ,wanna get it here but i just found out they ain't selling it here..  love you baby hope this won't stress you when you get it just scratch it snap and send it to me loveI cant see your pretty smile that also puts me to sleep at night and also put me to bed because  I need the iTunes card to upgrade my things so that I can listen to the music you sent me my loveI am so grateful , however there's something that is adding up to my stress and I thought I should share it with you to see how best we could resolve that .He's facing way too many hard times over there in west Africa because I haven't been able to be there for him as wanted and the caretaker too since he's having issues.Ever since I moved to camp I actually had issues online and ever since I haven't been able to support my child as supposed to. The caretaker who takes care of him while I am away has been laid off work because he's sustained a back injury. Now my only worry right now is Christmas. My child feels so left out and I am so helpless baby. For the past few days I feel so sick about it and I had to master the courage today to share this with you.So you are going to Africa to go spend time with your son you know I am okay with that he needs youNo you don't seem to understand really , what is needed right now is some stuffs that needs to be purchased for him because of Christmas and I am only asking if you do not mind giving a helping hand and if it means paying you back when I return from camp I will and I promise.So anyway what does he need?No baby  I cant afford to go there now since I am here for work and I will be penalized when I dare. I was suggesting you send money to the caretaker so that he takes him shopping and whatever they buy they gonna send us pictures  and we can put a big smile on his face this Christmas by doing so babe.I told you I don't care about money or material things never have never will I could have one dollar in my pocket and if someone else needs it I will give it away money is just paper that comes and goes but God's love is bigger and never goesThanks for being too kind to me, I promise am never going to let you regret being there for me and my child in such a way, trust me , he's biological mother wouldn't have done the same for him.Baby I talked to the caretaker and he said you can send the money to his trusted friend in the USA who would then send the money to him right away. How far do you live from walmart  ?Joycelyn Eckels.  1742 94th Ave., Oakland CA 94603.  (925) 522-1217.This is  the info you need to go send the money at Walmart.Its known as Walmart to Walmart and I dont know if you do know about it.I just wish you would have told me way earlier not like a day before Christmas or 2 days before Christmas if I would have known that I would have sent it a long time ago so he could have had a great Christmas actually probably would have said them way more than 300Yeah baby the love was just fake babe. I will never stop loving you....You have got tears in my eyes right now babe.Send 220I didn't know Walmart charged if not I would have brought more moneyHow much did they charge you baby ?Send me a picture of your information on the receiptThey said that that's the reference number for her to pick up the moneyI realised that I have received a lot of messages from the caretaker and I couldn't read them until now and It is very obvious that my son is not in a good shape right now.I feel so terrible and that is why I asked if you will be working today because I didn't want to share a disheartening news with you my love.So why can't you just send for him to come back to the statesYes exactly baby  I will have to ask for a leave here baby so that I can go back to africa and take him along with me to the states.He doesn't deserve to go through all these struggles my love.He is in a critical condition right now baby.He's feel off from a motorcycle out of fun because its Christmas period and new year approaching of course and you see it didn't go well for him. I am so so emotional right now my love.Baby I will have to first talk to the General.As soon as he agree to book a flight for me I will be good to go and from Ghana I will come back to the USA with our son. We will spend at least a week together with the family and I will leave him in your car and go back to serve my remaining month left.Not more than 3 days babe but it all depends on my Commander here since he's in charge of everything.Hold on babe I need to go talk to the Commander about everything. He's an asshole baby but I got to deal with it.Hello my love...thank you very much for your love  care affection and concern . I truly appreciate this. I have landed safely and since it was a transit it was hell of a long journey.  I was able to go to the hospital today my love to see our son and I had to shed tears. I am trying so hard to be strong and this ain't easy for me. Thank you so much for the wonderful prayer. I truly appreciate this. May God bless you.I cry so much seeing him in this state, it breaks my heart and I am so helpless baby.Oh my God our baby boy please give him kisses for me talk to him I'm sure he can hear you my.love I wish I was there with you my love my heart hurts for you I just hope that you can bring him home where he would be surrounded my people that will love and take care of him hereI'm crying right nowBaby I am trying to bring him home now but there is another situation that I am battling with at the moment and it is just so rough and unfortunate for me.Right now I am trying to reach out to the General to help take care of the situation but to no avail. I am unable to reach him because of his busy schedule. He gave me his words and I am here. Now my son is dying and I am helpless. I will need some funds for my flight ticket and that is Paul's and some medical bills ought to be settled first .He's in a critical condition babe and this is killing me He is not going to die he is going to be fine he is going to be okay God is with him and by his glory he our son is not going to die don't say that babe God has the last word don't let the devil make you feel the way my faith in God says to have faith in him 🙏 I don't want you talking like that about our son please babe don't say that I'm here for you and our sonOk my love thank you very much for the words of encouragement. I truly appreciate this especially at this moment.Okay baby but what we need to take care of first is the hospital bills, the hospital is asking for a down payment.Yes baby. I want us to try and take care of that first since it's an emergency and as soon as the General gets back at me, I will let him take care of the tickets since it's going to come from my big cheque and again I really do not like a third party in my business with you baby. If I trust you enough to share my troubles with you please stop sharing it with even the most trusted people in your life. It makes me feel foolish please.I'm not sharing anything with anybodySo how much is the down paymentTheres a bill of 650 USD which I have to give to the hospital for everything so far. I dont know how we can take care of this right now.I can help with like 300 next week  I just payed all my bills yesterday and I won't get payed till next week I get a check every week on Tuesday that is pay for me This past week we got our check early because of holiday I can see if my boss will give me a cash advance for the 650 I know he willWhen could you talk to your boss for advance cash ?Well I'm here now in California and I'm going to Pomona yard to pick up my load to head back to Phoenix I can talk to him when I get to Pomona if he is there he is the ownerMy boss gave me a cash advance for 600Ok I am very glad that he did. I am just so unhappy here.Just waiting for them to print out my check kEverything will be okayOkay would you be able to cash the check out timidI had wanted you to do it via remitly which could have been easier but you do not trust the online process.I understand you perfectly well baby. You have  good heart and I know for sure what you can do for me and our son  babe. Thank you so much and may God bless you even more.I am so happy to have you in my life and I do not know what I would have done without you in my life.Thank you so much babe for showing me just how much you love me. Truly I am out of words right now and all I could you is that , I will never take you for granted or make you feel bad. I love you and I will never stop loving you babe.I will have to go back to the  hospital later to be able to have an update on Paul's condition. And yeah you are right in is only the doctors that can give us the final say babyMaybe later on I'll take it slow and and I'm not stress so much with my job but for right now I got to work I got bills to pay I got things I got to take care of and I got to find me a house because I can't stay with my sister forever so right now I'm at my sister's house and that's where I'm staying I am able to sleep there I'm able to you know get rested there so I'm staying there at my sister's until I can save money and get me a house if not like I said I'd probably go over the road for two to four years and save money and get me a houseMaybe later on I'll take it slow and and I'm not stress so much with my job but for right now I got to work I got bills to pay I got things I got to take care of and I got to find me a house because I can't stay with my sister forever so right now I'm at my sister's house and that's where I'm staying I am able to sleep there I'm able to you know get rested there so I'm staying there at my sister's until I can save money and get me a house if not like I said I'd probably go over the road for two to four years and save money and get me a houseOkay baby I understand thatLet me go find something to eat for now because I've eaten since I landed in this country and I need to eat.I really hope so...Keep praying for us my love. GOD listens to you .God always listens to anybody but you got to talk to him and have faith in him like I do I never doubt God and I've not ever lost faith in him and that's what you need to do is have faith in him and think positive stop thinking so negative because Scott has the last word on everything and know it you know God works in mysterious ways and I don't know why but I was going to get up is in the ghetto because I have faith it says that when you have faith you can go to a mountain and you can say hey move here and then we'll move because when you have even just to seed of faith in God anything is possibleI'm sure they'd be opened. I need to get the doctors off my back please.Okay let me know when you get to walmart babeRemitly.comWhy do you have to do it with your chase account ?Yes baby we are coming...I will have to talk to the doctor after I make the payment and will let you know if anything.Would you be able to send it Walmart to walmart  like you did the other day ?The same info I gave you the other day and my friend will pick it up for me to go make the payment within an hour.It's easier and less stressfulI had to talk to the doctors and they claim the money isn't up to what is needed and I said to them to please hear my cry for this is all we could raise babyNo dont worry baby , i am trying to take care of things from my end. PAUL is getting better babe as he was able to talk to me today babe.I'm being literary here with my words and I had expected that you'd understand me. I am suffering and struggling out here that is all that I am saying to you. You do not trust me and that kills me even more. I thought you trusted me , everybody at this point had decided to turn his back on me and this is just the time that I need help more than ever.To be honest with you i am only concern about coming home right now. And there is something you need to understand, I am not a broke man please. I had issues and until i am home it cannot be fixed and not to talk about the fact that i am going to receive a big pay check after my service. I had issues with my bank while i was in Afghanistan and i tried doing some big transaction  online which affected me and i talked to my bank to try and rectify the situation but they did made me understand that my fingerprint will be highly needed before anything can be done just so they can be sure this is no scam. I told them no problem and you'd be very surprised at the amount of money i have in my name. I am not broke please, i am just going through some hard times because God wanted me to have such experience. If only you can get me what will bring me home since i need to fix some paper works for myself and Paul, i will be very glad and will pay back every penny i promise. I do not know if YOU could try secure a loan since this is very important my love. I can't be here and I've done almost all that i could but to no avail and i am so shut down over here. #I can only see what I can do and how much of a loan3000 USD would solve the whole mess and bring Paul and myself home and I will need one week after I am home to pay that loan please. This is a very tough test for me and i try to take everything in a good faith. I swear to you honey 3000 dollars means nothing to me but its just so unfortunate that i am a ditch and cannot help myself right now .I understand I got to probably talk to my bank and see what they can do for me but I'll try to do it and how would you want me to send that to youI will have to give you an account to deposit the money into it my love since you do not like sending money through Paul's caretaker information provided and i don't know why honey. Or better yet why don't I just fly up there and help you out it'd be a mini-vacation for meThat way I could finally meet you and meet Paul and just pay the hospital and get us a flight homeThere is just so much doubt in you and that too is  not a good thing for us baby.  I know baby and I'm going to do whatever I can to help you okay like I said I'll try to make it to the bank right now hopefully my sister hurries up cuz I'm still here at the yard I slept there by truck last night because I got in at like 1 this morning I've been sitting here waiting for her and she hasn't got here yet but as soon as she does I will head to the bank after I drop her off and then see what I can doAre you sending me the pictures of Paul todayI will try my best if i am not able to , I will do so tomorrow since it is already getting late here. It 7 P.M here. My concern is, are you sure the bank will give you a loan if you seek for one ?I hope they do I was supposed to get a loan to get me a car and they approve me for a loan to get me a car but I never got me a car cuz yeah but I'm hoping they will I don't know how much and I can't promise you that it's three grand but I could see how much they can loanWe will settle the loan as soon as i am home baby.  So what are you doing right nowJust sitting at the internet cafe chatting with you my love. I am staying at a hotel known as Santana hotel right here in Accra Ghana located at Abelenkpe and the hospital is about 15 mins walk from the hotel. Oh wow honey is it a nice hotel or not reallyIt is okay baby....At least that's what my friend could afford...Yesterday he was able to pay for 3 nights and that means after tomorrow i will have to find a way to make another payment again my love. Hello my love

Esther Marie
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Esther Marie » Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:31 pm

This is all my receipts and pictures this scammer sent me now this was in the past month of December hope he is caught! And may God forgive him for using false statements and picture of this general my heart goes out to all those lady's being impacted by this scammer please lady's don't be fooled as I was and know if you were there is a God up in heaven that sees everything and one day this scammer will have to answer to him God bless you all. I hope the information I provided will help bring this scammer to justice! Because that address that he gave from Oakland CA will help a lot again God bless

purplelady
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby purplelady » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:01 pm

Hello Ester, This all sounds so familiar. Part of it is what I call relationship 'BS'. Yes, they will try anything to make you feel bad for them and they almost always use a child or family member to get what they want. Again, GoodLuck!

Esther Marie
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Esther Marie » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:29 pm

This is all my receipts and pictures this scammer sent me now this was in the past month of December hope he is caught! And may God forgive him for using false statements and picture of this general my heart goes out to all those lady's being impacted by this scammer please lady's don't be fooled as I was and know if you were there is a God up in heaven that sees everything and one day this scammer will have to answer to him God bless you all.
I hope the information I provided will help bring this scammer to justice!
Because that address that he gave from Oakland CA will help a lot again God bless

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:43 pm

..... one Hint: Remove next time your real Name, real Homeaddress and real Phone number from the receipts! Its for your own Safety coz not only Vics read here ..... you must not wake up sleeping Dogs and it will bring only extra trouble for yourself.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:43 am

I can do that tonight :) but have to dash for work now.

..... already done yesterday ...... thats why the Hint. Details must not be longer online visible
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Return to “Military scams”