It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:31 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Paul Henry; paulhenry403@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Steven Campbell, campbellsteven4532@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:15 pm

WA > +14848314070
484-831-4070

interpals.net/campbellstevnn4
campbellstevnn4 Campbellstevnnn4, 53 y.o.
Kassel, Germany
So many times, people told me I can't do this or can't do that. My nature is that I don't listen very well. I'm very determined, and I believe in myself. My parents brought me up that way. Thank God for that. I don't let anything stand in my way

how are you Thanks for writting ..you really do amaze me... and am so overwhelmed hearing from you
16:12 GMT
hope to read from you soon sunshine you can also write me on my email because I respond more to emails because i write my daughter through emails campbellsteven4532@gmail.com you can also add me on whatsapp +14848314070

Image Image

interpals
stevencamp7 Stevencanppbeel4, 53 y.o.
Bull Run, United States [Current City
Teaching is a very noble profession that shapes the character, caliber, and future of an individual. If the people remember me as a good teacher, that will be the biggest honour for me.

interpals
stevencampbe Stevencampbell8, 53 y.o.
Bull Run, United States [Current City & Hometown]
Wherever my story takes me, however dark and difficult the theme, there is always some hope and redemption, not because readers like happy endings, but because I am an optimist at heart. I know the sun will rise in the morning, that there is a light at the end of every tunnel.
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Steven Campbell, campbellsteven4532@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

SparkleSparkle
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Paul Henry; paulhenry403@yahoo.com

Postby SparkleSparkle » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:58 pm

Hi all,

I am unable to post much information as I have not personally come across this person.

However I work with vulnerable adults and a lady I support was telling me about her boyfriend today. Her story seemed a bit far fetched about this boyfriend as to what he does etc. So I wrote the name down of the profile on facebook and searched it myself and did a reverse image search which brought me here!

What she has told me about him coincides with a lot of these stories what you have all shared and I'm surprised how far back this even goes!!! I have to be careful in terms of what I do next and I can't post anything which may identify the person that I work with.

What I do want to ask those of you who have personally come across this person is, does he do this for money? Does he ask people to transfer money to people?
I haven't asked the individual I work with if they have sent anything to him yet but naturally it is one of my concerns.
Any information would be really appreciated.

Also, I noticed that a few of you are worried about viruses after opening up a photo. Get a free antivirus software, and I Would also suggest an anti-malware software. One that I have personally used is Malwarebytes (it gets rid of spyware).

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Steven Campbell, campbellsteven4532@gmail.com & 484-831-4070

Postby Bix » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:22 pm

seen here... viewtopic.php?f=91&t=59907&sid=451d7250 ... 1&start=45
same guy?????

interpals.net/camsteven3
camsteven3 Campstevven3, 53 y.o.
Bull Run, United States [Current City & Hometown]
i am honest man with a good heart i hate scammer please stay way from me if you are one of them dnt write me

hello how are you sunshine
hope to read from you soon sunshine you can also write me on my email because I respond more to emails because i write my daughter through emails campbellsteven4532@gmail.com

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: campbellsteven4532@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:31 pm

Previously reported... creating many "German" profiles now..

.interpals.net/stevencampbell23
stevencampbell23 Stevencampbell3, 53 y.o.
Kassel, Germany
It's easy to impress me. I don't need a fancy party to be happy. Just good friends, good food, and good laughs. I'm happy. I'm satisfied. I'm content.

am from the state you can write through hangout campbellsteven4532@gmail.com cause write with my daughter there you can alsoadd me on whatsapp or viber

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Steven Campbell, kelvinrobert27272@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:11 am

live:kelvinrobert27272

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Steven Campbell, campbellsteven4532@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:28 am

WA > +14848314070
484-831-4070

interpals.net/campbellstevnn4
campbellstevnn4 Campbellstevnnn4, 53 y.o.
Kassel, Germany
interpals.net/stevencampbooo
stevencampbooo Stevencampbeooo, 53 y.o.
Chicago, United States [Current City & Hometown]
Online now
Some days are just bad days, that's all. You have to experience sadness to know happiness, and I remind myself that not every day is going to be a good day, that's just the way it is!

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: henryphillips411@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:40 am

interpals
Phillipshenry1234 Phillips, 50 y.o.
Purcellville, United States [Current City & Hometown]
Online now
I am a caring,loving and easy going person,not saying that to please you but it's the fact......../

You are welcome, my name is Henry Phillips, i'm so sorry for my rude way of contacting you, just stumbled on your profile with the beautiful picture and couldn't help myself but stop drop by to say hi...You seems a very lovely and kind lady and i will really love to know you more better.I hope you don't mind giving me your personal email so that we can always get in touch through there and also i don't use to come online here but i am always online on email thank you.

kathy.griffin
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby kathy.griffin » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:28 pm

He's also on Scout dating app. Claiming his name is Frankie Henry. From NY, getting ready to retire after 25 years of service. Stating he's 47 years old, divorced for 9 years, and that his wife was stabbed to death by a drug dealer. No kids. Currently stationed in Nigeria, camera on phone doesn't work. Told him to have an army mate take a pic holding up a sign with my name on it. Nearly died from the shitty photo shop. Stated he's a Captain in the Army. Username on KIK generalhenrymasc.

dianna-lynn.mason
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby dianna-lynn.mason » Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:53 am

Hi....I have been talking to someone that is using your picture and name for 1 1/2 mouths...I believe it is A scammer..
I sent money thinking it was you...If you can get back to me I would appreciate it...If this is you..I sorry to bother you..Thank you
And I have most of these pictures to...Darn fell in love..

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:57 am

dianna-lynn.mason

Sorry for the scam. This site is dedicated to post the scammers. Real people on the photos mostly don't come here nor answer the messages. Please do not try to contact real man - it's against cyber laws.

Kindly post: profile of the scammers, email address, phone numbers, money sending info.
You must BLOCK a NIgerian mafia and IGNORE because they won't leave you alone.
Please do not answer to them, move on and be safe!
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Henry - m.sgt.henry39@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:55 pm

m.sgt.henry39@gmail.com

TAGGED
Henry

Last Active:Online now!

Profile Views:128 times

Profile Skin:Default

Relationship Status:Widowed

Languages:English, Español - América Latina, Français

Orientation:Straight

CHAT

How are you doing gorgeous, your profile look classic if you don't mind I will love to know much about you ... What are you looking for on here?

I am Henry ,i am 6' 2" tall, i am widowed father of only daughter,i lost my wife last 5years and i have been single from then, i do not Smoke and i am a Social Drinker,i am a very good looking gentle man..I lost my Dad when i was 38 years and mom when i was 27 years,My Religion is Christian. I ’ am Easy Going,Adventurous, Romantic, Ambitious and have a very good sense of humor and seeker for love and woman for future partner..

Jenny..
I am an military personnel
m.sgt.henry39@gmail.com
Are you on Google Hangout

ImageImage
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Henry - m.sgt.henry39@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:57 pm

next chat

I have sent you message on hangout and friend request
Accept my request let chat there because I am not always on this site

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:16 pm

clone

altscene.com/profile/view/225674

SCOTTMILES

48 - Straight

New Jersey, United States

Dec 17, 2016 08:56

Am an easy going person i treat people the same way i would love to be treated.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jeffrey Maurice, jeffreymaurice00@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:36 pm

interpals
jeffrey746 jeffrey847, 57 y.o.
Atlanta, United States [Current City & Hometown]
Online now
Your self-worth is determined by you. You don’t have to depend on someone telling you who you are

Paige137
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Paige137 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:26 pm

Sgt Paul Henry now going by
Damian Henry
Damianhenry440@gmail.com

Return to “Military scams”