It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:06 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Paul Henry; paulhenry403@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Paul Henry; paulhenry403@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:50 pm

Skype ---> paul.henry338
Paul Henry
tx, United State

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

missjm
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Robert, bobjvogan54@gmail.com

Postby missjm » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:24 am

im rather embaressed the email I got of a person with
henryphillips411@gmail.com

Thanks for giving me your email address, i look forward to get to know you more better.I think this could get to be as time goes on and if we could both establish a good communication with commitment. I am Henry, 49 years old widowed, i was born and raised in ATLANTA,GA. I graduated from the US Military Academy, and also earned MA degree from American Military University in National Security Policy. I am a caring,loving and easy going person,not saying that to please you but it's the fact.I am 6ft0" tall,and my weight is 75 pound ,my hobbies are singing and dancing and i cherish loyalty in relationship as well as to be openly minded with each other,my favorite color is blue...I am a father of a girl and she's the only one i have in my life after i lost my late wife of asthma 4years ago and its very pathetic. I hope this does not scare you away from me okay. I am the only child of my parents and i lost my them when i was a teenager. The parents of my father turned their backs on me but that's a long story and will tell you later on but my mother's parents are in Greece they were very old and really good to me... My daughter schools in a boarding in GA as there's a gaurdian looking after her as i'm out of the country for now... I am a US military personnel and i am presently in Sudan and i have been here for almost a year now. I am planning to get back to the states or any part of the world with a woman that wants me and would be pleased to have me as her husband.If i could find a serious,caring as well as lovely woman to spend the rest of my life with if she comes my way and someone who will love me and take my daughter as hers it will be a pleasure all living together in peace and harmony.Since my late wife passed away i haven't been engaged in any relationship and i have looked after and raised my daughter alone before i got deployed here in Sudan and life is just too short to be alone.So now i hope that luck would possibly smile on me and that's why i decided to try the Internet method since i have read about testimonies and due to my location i think it would be a better opportunity for me establishing a good and meaningful relationship right from now and then when its time to meet we would have gotten to know all about each other and probably settle down together if and when the heart desires. If i might find a caring and loving woman to be my wife just like there has been testimonies of whom it has worked for and i hope that this get to be the same with me so i think of trying this since i am all lonely and i could use this opportunity of accessing the Internet to do this as it will be great meeting a responsible and lovely woman to start a meaningful and lovely conversation with ,with the sole aim of been in love with and establish a solid relationship that will be based on honesty,trust,loyalty and commitment. I look forward to a better acquaintance with you and i hope we are on the same page. I'ld like to know more about you also ,what are the important attributes you seek in a man? what are your plans for the future? what are your hobbies,religion? do you have parents as well as sibling? do you smoke and drink? your favorite color?fave music and sports?and do you have pets and if yes which one?.. I have attached few of my pictures along with this mail and i hope that you like them. I'll be waiting for yours in return and i hope that you don't get scared away by all i have written here as well as my location at the moment as its nothing to worry about...I have to stop here, I await for your response.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

henryphillips411@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:53 am

missjm

You shouldn't be embarrassed but rather happy that you posted in here. This email may save other researchers from falling into the traps of Nigerian cyber criminals. Please BLOCK and IGNORE.Thank you :)
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Henry Phillips (henryphillips247@gmail.com)

Postby minerva » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:17 pm

Interpals

USer name :Phillips45566
Phillips, 50 y.o.
New York City, United States
Online 41 minutes ago
Speaks
EnglishEnglish
Looking for
Email Pen Pals
Friendship
A Relationship
Joined 22 hours ago

CHAT

Feb 03, 2016
Phillips45566
11:57 EST
Hi It was really nice seeing your profile on here,What a nice profile picture you've got. I must confess you look so beautiful in it.
M
11:58 EST
thanks Philip ...you great too
Phillips45566
11:59 EST
You are welcome, my name is Henry Phillips, i'm so sorry for my rude way of contacting you, just stumbled on your profile with the beautiful picture and couldn't help myself but stop drop by to say hi...You seems a very lovely and kind lady and i will really love to know you more better.I hope you don't mind giving me your personal email so that we can always get in touch through there and also i don't use to come online here but i am always online on email thank you
M
12:01 EST
sure. why not. here is my email XXXX and yours ?
12:01 EST
XXX is my daughter name. i used her name
Feb 04, 2016
Phillips45566
3:12 EST
Its good to read from you once again honey and thanks for giving me your email address, i just sent you a message and will be looking forward to a reply to my email from you soon.....Take care and have a great day...I care.

EMAIL
Hello
Henry Phillips
xxxx;Thu 2/4/2016 3:12 PM
Sent:Thu 2/4/2016 3:12 PM
To:xxx

Thanks for giving me your email address, i look forward to get to know you more better.I think this could get to be as time goes on and if we could both establish a good communication with commitment. I am Henry, 50 years old widowed, i was born and raised in ATLANTA,GA. I graduated from the US Military Academy, and also earned MA degree from American Military University in National Security Policy. I am a caring,loving and easy going person,not saying that to please you but it's the fact.I am 6ft0" tall,and my weight is 75 pound ,my hobbies are singing and dancing and i cherish loyalty in relationship as well as to be openly minded with each other,my favorite color is blue...I am a father of a girl and she's the only one i have in my life after i lost my late wife of asthma 4years ago and its very pathetic. I hope this does not scare you away from me okay. I am the only child of my parents and i lost my them when i was a teenager. The parents of my father turned their backs on me but that's a long story and will tell you later on but my mother's parents are in Greece they were very old and really good to me... My daughter schools in a boarding in GA as there's a gaurdian looking after her as i'm out of the country for now... I am a US military personnel and i am presently in Sudan and i have been here for almost a year now. I am planning to get back to the states or any part of the world with a woman that wants me and would be pleased to have me as her husband.If i could find a serious,caring as well as lovely woman to spend the rest of my life with if she comes my way and someone who will love me and take my daughter as hers it will be a pleasure all living together in peace and harmony.Since my late wife passed away i haven't been engaged in any relationship and i have looked after and raised my daughter alone before i got deployed here in Sudan and life is just too short to be alone.So now i hope that luck would possibly smile on me and that's why i decided to try the Internet method since i have read about testimonies and due to my location i think it would be a better opportunity for me establishing a good and meaningful relationship right from now and then when its time to meet we would have gotten to know all about each other and probably settle down together if and when the heart desires. If i might find a caring and loving woman to be my wife just like there has been testimonies of whom it has worked for and i hope that this get to be the same with me so i think of trying this since i am all lonely and i could use this opportunity of accessing the Internet to do this as it will be great meeting a responsible and lovely woman to start a meaningful and lovely conversation with ,with the sole aim of been in love with and establish a solid relationship that will be based on honesty,trust,loyalty and commitment. I look forward to a better acquaintance with you and i hope we are on the same page. I'ld like to know more about you also ,what are the important attributes you seek in a man? what are your plans for the future? what are your hobbies,religion? do you have parents as well as sibling? do you smoke and drink? your favorite color?fave music and sports?and do you have pets and if yes which one?.. I have attached few of my pictures along with this mail and i hope that you like them. I'll be waiting for yours in return and i hope that you don't get scared away by all i have written here as well as my location at the moment as its nothing to worry about...I have to stop here, I await for your response.
Date Sent : Thu, 4 Feb 2016 09:12:28 +0100
Originating IP: 25.152.250.51
Originating ISP: Uk Ministry Of Defence
City: n/a
Country of Origin: United Kingdom

HIS PIC PROFILE IN SITE

PICS HE SENT VIA EMAIL

ImageImageImage

snowlandlk
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby snowlandlk » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:25 pm

I was scammed by this same person under the username happysoul1002@gmail.com on pof.com
He was going by the name Tony- here are some of the things he said and the pictures that I received.

I was living in Lake Alfred Fl, that is where we came to stay when we relocate to the states that is where my mother is from. I have one sister who live in London due to her bad behavior she don't talk to me for the past 3 yrs now, she is into alcohol I am from small family.My wife die due to auto accident.I am one woman man and I like to give all my attention to one person at a time.Well my daughter was living with me before but due to my work I can't take her to everywhere I go that is why I let her go live with her grandma in Chicago. Well when I am done with my mission I will be staying in Ohio for awhile until I make up all my decisions finish

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

henrym002@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon May 09, 2016 5:46 am

waplog
henrymark002
Male , 44
Name Surname: Henry
Lives in United Kingdom, ENGLAND
easy going,lovely and caring.

Dear can we talk on yahoo messager
Henrym002@yahoo.com

Image Image Image

clone...
henry_park
Male , 50 , Divorced
Name Surname: henry
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Scott - kik: scottbaumgardner

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed May 25, 2016 9:33 pm

Hey there! I'm Scott Baumgardner. Totally dug your profile, you seem cool. Gotta say, hiking half Rim was such an escape for me. How did your hike go? Let's chat now
I don't use those email cuz all my mails are official, I only use kik, this is my kik id: scottbaumgardner............i will be glad to hear from you

=> m2, Scottbaumgardner "Hi.."
48 year old man from Firestone Park, California Looking for woman for dating Online now!

Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Collins Henry, +2348135196156

Postby Bix » Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:07 am

waplog
romantic11_30
Male , 65 , Single
Name Surname: Henry
army life is good

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012280954821
Collins Henry

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

henry24766@yahoo.com, kik henry24766

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:29 pm

hi
here is little about me. I'm jordan henry I'm 5'10' Ft Tall,l
have two kids am widowed ,I'm currently serving the US Army, I'm
presently on deployment in Kabul camp . I had been in the service for
25 years. It has been my dream since I was young to serve my country
and am happy I made it a reality. growing up was lonely for me, it was
just my mom and i, i got to meet new friends when i joined the army ,
I studied Weaponry at the special forces, Acuri C-130, My personality
is outgoing and I have a good sense of humor. I am a kind and very
tenderhearted person. I am loving, in fact I sometimes think that I
love to deeply when I love someone. I am a very honest person. I am
too trusting at times and I am loyal to my companion and friends.
henry24766@yahoo.com
kik henry24766

=> Skype 1: jordan henry, henry247661

=> Skype 2: jordan henry, herny24766

=> m2, henry24766 "Hi.."
50 year old man from Los Angeles, California Looking for woman for dating Online now!

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added kik
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

minerva

Bookmark and Share

jordan henry - henry24766@yahoo.com - KIK : henry24766

Postby minerva » Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:03 pm

Email ID : henry24766@yahoo.com
KIK : henry24766

herny24766
M2
henry24766 50 year old male from Los Angeles , California

Ethnicity
Native American ;) :twisted:

CHAT

henry24766
3 days ago
hi

henry24766
3 days ago
too trusting at times and I am loyal to my companion and friends.

henry24766
3 days ago
henry24766@yahoo.com

henry24766
3 days ago
kik henry24766

henry24766
about 17 hours ago
too trusting at times and I am loyal to my companion and friends. But,
I do have a streak of impatience at times which is not a good trait,
but I am doing much, much better at being patient. It takes a lot of
prayer for me in that area. Oh, and I am a romantic at heart. I love
romance. There is a place where you can go dance without the drinking,
smoking, cursing and all that going on.. I like that. It's terrible
that a lot of men curse and drink far worse than i could imagine.. I
think a man should act like a man. I want to be respected for being a
man. I like to act, dress and look like a guy. Am Looking for a nice,
Honest, Kind and Caring woman, a woman that will Love and be with me
for the Rest of my Life,Am not looking for someone to date but someone
to spend my life with,All i need from you is just being sincere to
me,make me feel secured,appreciate,love,care and being understanding,
All my life has been engulfed with misery and loneliness, i watch my
life layer wide spread in front of me and didn't know what to do with
it,my life has been so boring and hope with someone who is ready to
Love me for who I am now it's gonna change for the best I want you to
know am a man of one woman, i treat my woman with respect and care. Am
an affectionate and passionate man. I love kids and pets. .. What do
you seek in your ideal man? Am a caring man, who show my woman what
true love means, i work according to word of God, I love going to the
beach, listen to music, love taking a walk, love going to the movies,
also like to drive on a long road to see strange faces and places,
love camping and to learn about new things...will like to know more
about you

FB
facebook.com/jordan.henry.52012?fref=ts

Jordan Henry
widower

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

henry24766@yahoo.com KIK : henry24766 Skype : henry247661

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:53 pm

he still nags me, too!

what about you
do you have Facebook
hi,you don't want to chat with me again

mary.ladewig
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby mary.ladewig » Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:37 am

He's on Facebook in numerous places and names... James Edward O'Donnell (Henry) ...James Henry ( About 4 places)... David Henry. I've been chatting with him while I research him.. he told me he was from California and stationed in Australia getting ready to retire in the next few years and looking for his soul mate... I am glad their are sites like this to expose scammers like this one.... I must say he's been a busy boy over the years .

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:43 am

Welcome to RS and thanks for the update :)

Nebraska625
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Paul Henry; paulhenry403@yahoo.com/

Postby Nebraska625 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:23 pm

Okay the guy is a sleeze, infinitely charming, extremely good at playing this game. I met "BigJohnHenry" on OKcupid. last I seen his profile is still there. Claims to live in Keithsburg, Il. Widowed with one son name Josh who is 12, who is currently in Los Angeles with his Uncle Allen while dad is overseas. John says he is currently stationed in the Ukraine, a covert op. We have been communicating on KIK messenger service where I was duped into communicating with his "son" who started to call me mom. We had been communicating for about a week. He informed me this morning that his vpn was expiring and that he had to have $1400 sent by western Union to his Cousin Allen in Los Angeles to take to the Headquarters there to extend the vpn through September then he would be back in the states. He tried to make me feel guilty by saying he could die in combat, he couldn't talk to his son blah blah blah. I told him my car had broke down and couldn't afford it, he completely ignored this part of the conversation. Sent me the same pics that all the other women have. I did a reverse Google image search and that's how I found out he was a hoax. I had a gut feeling, but just held onto the tiniest hope he was for real. I copied some of what I discovered as well as the pictures I found and the aliases, he just laughed. I blocked him from any and all contact. The phone number he gave me was a voip number from NJ.......anyway stay clear of him.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:37 pm

Please post the new fake US number, kik messenger nick and the money receiver details, if you still have them :)

Return to “Military scams”