It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:52 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Sgt. Monica Lin Brown

African scammers posing as military personnel.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sgt. Jennifer Schieble - sgtjenniferschieble08@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:42 pm

Hello Dear.
I feel great to hear from you again, my name is Sgt Miss Jennifer32 years single, i am a United State Military / Nasa from United State Of America but i am presently in Yemen for fighting with terrorist and peace keeping, supportive and caring sincerely i really want to establish a true relationship that may lead into good things in life or something else with you, is my pleasure meeting you. I hope all is well with you and how are you enjoying your day?

Well, I am US Military Officer currently in Yemen now and i am ICU Nurse to United state Army here, i will like to get acquainted with you. I am loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, I enjoy reading , working , traveling, meeting new people and knowing their way of life, I enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to offer.

Please tell me more about you, your likes and dislike, i am still single at the age of 32 years like, it is very nice to know and be your friend, wishing you all the best, thank you as i still wait to read from you .

Sgt Miss Jennifer Schieble

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:21 pm

Hello Dear ,
How is life today, i am really getting tired of this Job honestly, we are being attacked by insurgents everyday, car bombs every where here, please listen to what i want to tell you now, during one of our rescue mission we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the militant supporters of the over thrown government of Yemen, which i believe was money meant for buying weapons and ammunition for terrorist attacks. The amount of the money in the safe box is $19,200.000 Dollars and it was agreed by the 6 Army officers present on that rescue mission that the money will be shared among us and which we did. Out of the total fund my share was $3.2 Million Dollars ( three million two hundred thousand united states dollars ). I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of this money out of this country ( YEMEN ) to your own country for you to keep it safe on my behalf until i come over to your country.

So i want you to assure me that if this money is been delivered to you in your country that you are going to be trustworthy to keep the money till when i will come to your country to meet you face to face to collect the money back from you. It is clear to me that you might be scared of this proposal. But i want to let you know that i have made solid arrangements with a ''JVK INTERNATIONAL MOVERS DELIVERY COMPANY AND SECURITY SERVICE'' and they have promised to deliver the fund through diplomatic method to any of my choosing destination. This delivery is going to be handle legally by the ''JVK INTERNATIONAL MOVERS DELIVERY COMPANY AND SECURITY SERVICE'' and there will not be any form of risk involve in the process and the money will be pack safely in a briefcase and the same case will be deliver to you in your country as gift.
I have decide to compensate you with 30% of the total money once after the money is delivered to you, while the rest balance shall be my investment capital in your country. One passionate appeal i will make to you is not to discuss this matter to a third party, if you do not want to be INVOLVE please kindly delete this letter from your email box to avoid any leakage of this information and it will be dangerous to me based on my position here. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray or turn my trust nor thwart my dream. though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without formal introduction. Well, i will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me in receiving and investing this fund​.​

Note; I do not know how long we going to remain here and my fate since i have survived two bomb attack here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trust worthy person to help me receive and invest the Fund, because I will be coming over to your home country to invest and start a new life not as a soldier anymore. I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification just let me know and i will explain further.

I want to let you know that here in the military zone we are not allow to make use of mobile phones, we only make use of radio message and email communication so please let us continue communicating through email for the mean time OK. Conclusively, i wish you could send me a reply immediately in regards to this proposal, your urgent reply will be highly appreciated. I Wait to receive your acceptable reply as soon as you read this letter.
Love from.

Sgt Miss Jennifer Schieble
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:03 pm

Hello Dear​.​

Greetings from the Military base to you, how are you doing today over there, it is my prayers that you will always be in good health where ever you are presently, as for me? i am fine, but only thinking and meditating on how to handle and fulfill my desire of being together with you.

I have made contact with the courier's firm ( JVK INTERNATIONAL MOVERS DELIVERY COMPANY AND SECURITY SERVICE ) they are reliable and trustworthy and sure delivery, they will tag the consignment as Diplomatic Luggage before delivery to you and you will be receiving it as personal luggage, I have handed the consignment to courier's delivery office through their agent here in Yemen, they said that they normally pick all packages to their Regional office in DAKAR SENEGAL before departing to other parts of the world, which mean they will have a brief stop in AFRICA SENEGAL for crosscheck before departing to any part of world.

I have chosen this fast service so that you can receive the package within 72 hours after departure, they will bring the package to your home address that you have provided once you confirm the arrival, I have registered the consignment and handed it to the company through their agent here in Yeme​n.​

The delivery company is with all your details as you send to me, Here in the Military Base, the government provide us with everything we need, our paycheck is paid to our bank account in the United States till we go back home after our assignment, so as far as we remain in Yemen, we cannot receive or send out money or whatsoever, i have paid already for the registration of the consignment for delivery and have placed a shipment instruction to the shipment company for the delivery to your country.

Although I have already submitted personal information to the company, but I suggest you contact them and e-mail or a phone call, the number of secret code of the shipping box is YS645P . Please note, that the officer will ask delivery Security code,the packet number which confirms that you're the right person.

Note that the delivery company do not know the content of the consignment for security reason, Below is the company's contact details, you have to contact them now and inform them your name and residential country, that you are the rightful person to receive the cargo from Miss Schieble Anderson , the US Army Officer from YEMEN, Contact details of delivery company are below,

JVK INTERNATIONAL MOVERS DELIVERY COMPANY AND SECURITY SERVICE.
DAKAR SENEGAL.

Director in charge: Mr Conny George .

Email Address: (jvkafricadelivery@gmail.com)

Telephone :+221-765784571

http:/ /www. jvkmovers.com/

Please permit me to pause so far, and i will be waiting to receive your positive update as soon as you contact the company. i just want you not to betray me because you know i have all your details with me, i have started with the arrangement to meet you soon if all goes well. God blessings and thank you. Hug and kisses. Love and care from,

Sgt Miss JENNIFER Schieble !

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:39 pm

:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Hello my dear how are you i hope all is well my dear i do not hear from you again what happen i will like to hear from you.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Sharon Harold - sharonharold@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:46 pm

Reply from profile here:
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=57774&start=180#p535513

Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2017 07:16:33 +0000
Subject: Thank you so much for your reply and accepting my proposal.

Dear,
Thank you so much for your reply and accepting my proposal.

How is life over there, hope you and your family are fine, am fine over here in Libya?Sharon Harold, a US Citizen, from Charlotte, North Carolina considers Portland Oregon, i Graduated from Parkrose Senior High School, Portland Oregon, i am 33 Yrs years old single, Presently i am in Libya at war zone for peacekeeping mission due to the WAR crisis going on here in Libya.

About me, I have a good heart, I am very sincere and down to earth. I have a loving heart and am very respectful and kind Woman, I have a lot of love to give, my own religion is Catholic Respectful.

Dear, I have my reasons for contacting you. I want to start a relationship with you. I want you to know that I need to invest with urgent assistance.

Dear, What do you do for your living expenses? I know what I mean, I think, positively, and I care about other people's feelings.

I will be very happy to know about you, like your hobbies, Interest, Life style, Religious believe, i will also love to see your pictures, like i always says i have very very important issue to share and discuss with you in my Next mail so that you will give me an answer for you.

Yours Faithfully
Sgt. Sharon Harold,

Image Image Image

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Scammers with pictures of Sgt. Monica Lin Brown

Postby jaga » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:56 pm

clones at;
passionsnetwork.com/dating/harold12/
harold12
@harold12
Gender Female

I'm looking for Soulmate, Romance, Relationship, Dating
My Sign Aquarius : jan. 20-feb. 18
Military Service Army
Ethnicity African American
Orientation Straight
Relationship Single - never married
Education Level Some high school
Profession Executive / Management,
#
myzamana.com/14319292?ref=nb
Monica, 35
Relationship status: Single
Sexual orientation: Straight
Ethnicity: Native American
Religion: Christian
Education: Bachelor's degree
Profession: Medical

About me
I am a single lady from U S A, i am responsible ,spontaneous,loving,sportive,optimistic and realistic,caring
and reasonable through life with great sense of humor i am serving my country in the middle East Asia on a peacekeeping assignment with the NATO SUPPORT MISSION ,my hobby are ,playing music,watching movies,
indoor games,shopping,cooking travelling and swimming i hope to meet my partner in this site and make
new friends,,

Looking for
someone that is open hearted,easy to get along with great sense of humor

What I'm doing with my life
work hard to achieve my dreams

In my free time, I enjoy
reading,television

In my free time, I like to go to
shopping

The six things I could never do without
sleeping,eating,my circular work,traveling,communicating my friends,and dreaming

A bit about where I grew up
in a noble home of fivemy father,mother,my two brothers and myself

My favorite books, movies, music and food
novels,magazines,comedy,holly wood,thriller,healthy foods

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sgt. Jane Brown - janebrown32@hotmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:31 pm

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hello Dear,
please here is the information again i made some mistakes
How are you? it has been a while now but all is well on my end. Do you remember me? I am Sgt .Jane Brown, who was in Syria for peace keeping. Some time ago I contacted you through this my email account. it is a pleasure to inform you about my success in getting the fund with the cooperation of a new partner who is also my husband now from Africa, we are presently in Canada for some investment and Canada is a very beautiful country and a great place to invest, I am so grateful to God that I finally got access to my wealth.
Meanwhile, I spend quite some time in Africa, Senegal before we traveled to Canada, I tried to invest in Senegal but unfortunately there is no good investment in Senegal that is the reason me and my husband relocate to Canada for investment, I left an ATM VISA CARD with the amount of $250,000 before traveling to Canada (Two Hundred and fifty thousand US dollars) at the United Bank for Africa (UBA),for you , it is just a token to appreciate you for your efforts in trying to help me to get this funds when I was still in service in Syria, despite the fact that it failed because it was not the appropriate time. So you have to be fast and contact the United Bank for Africa immediately.
Contact person:
Mr. Martin Kubarah
ATM Department Manager,
UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA), Dakar Senegal.
Address: Lot D, Route Des Almadies, Zone 12, Dakar, Senegal.
Email: atmcard@ubasn.com
Telephone; +221 70 713 1267
Contact the bank to enable them post the ATM card to you, with this card you can withdraw the money from any bank worldwide.
As I mentioned earlier, I really appreciate your effort therefore contact the bank and send them your posting address so they can post the ATM card to you and do not forget to send me an email as soon as you receive it and also remember to use it wisely.
Kind regards,
Sgt.Jane Brown.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

rosalie - greatnice56@gmail.com, gift63580@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:52 pm

Rosalie
Sexuality: Homosexual
Looking for: Romance
State, City: nwa york
Marital status: Single
Children: I want children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'4 - 5'7 (161-170cm)
Body built: Slim / Slender
Ethnicity: Other

Religion: Christian
Education: Still studying
Personal Description:
Greetings, Rosalie!
send me your real e mail address to
my box ( greatnice56@gmail.com ) so that i can send
my photos to you

IP: 41.58.233.75 Lagos, Nigeria
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: rosalie - greatnice56@gmail.com, gift63580@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:13 pm

Rosalie Michelle <greatnice56@gmail.com>

Thanks for your Email, Well i am working for U.S
military base camp here in Syria. The US Military Base is located
north of the Euphrates River, three miles from the town of Rawah,
along a major route that connects the Syrian border to roads leading
north toward Mosul and east to Baghdad.

i want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents everyday
and car bombs here in Syria.

On June 10, during our rescue mission assignment for a Jordanian Pilot
(hostage) at ISIS Oil Facility, there was a particularly brutal
firefight in Raqqa, ISIS’s capital in Syria, after defeating them, i
came across a two crest box that contain huge amount of money that
belongs to the sponsors and supporter of ISIS, which i believe that
the money was meant for buying of weapons and ammunition's, so we
agreed by 9 Army officer on that rescue mission that the money will be
enclosed and be shared among all of us.

After we shared the money, i got a share of $3,700,000 ( Three
Million, Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars),

US Government has ordered relocation of my team to another US military
base located at boarder in between Jordan and Syria, so i need your
assistance to evacuate my share of the money out of this country
(Syria) to your own country. before senior Army officials will
discover it.

I am soliciting on you to keep it safe on my behalf till i come over
to your country, It's clear to me that you might be scared of this
proposal, but i want to let you know that i have made solid
arrangements with a Security Cargo Company that specialize on
diplomatic delivery and they have promised to deliver the fund through
diplomatic method to any of my choosing destination.

This delivery is going to be handle legally by the Security Cargo
Company and there will be no form of risk in the process and the money
will be sealed pack safely in a Diplomatic Box and the Diplomatic Box
will be deliver to you in your country by a Diplomat. I have decide to
compensate you with 38% of the total money once after the money is
delivered to you, while the rest balance shall be my investment
capital in your country.

Please i need your assurance that if this money is delivered to
you,that you are going to be trustworthy to keep the money safe till i
arrive to your country to meet you, then we will plan on how to live
our life and investment with it.

One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter
to a third party, if you do not want to assist to this business please
delete this letter from your email box to avoid any leakage of this
information and it will be dangerous to me based on my position here.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you
will not betray my trust nor thwart my dream, though you may wonder
why I am so soon revealing myself to you without formal introduction,
well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true
person to help me in receiving and investing this Fund.

Note; I do not know how long we going to remain here and my fate since
I have survived two bomb attack here, which prompted me to search out
for a reliable and trust worthy person to help me receive and invest
the Fund, because I will be coming over to your home country to invest
and start a new life as a retired Lieutenant soldier.

I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further
clarification just let me know and i will explain further, I want to
let you know that here in the military base camp we are not allow to
make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email
communication, so please let us continue communicating through email
for the mean time.

Conclusively,i wish you could send me a reply immediately in regards
to this proposal,your urgent reply will be highly appreciated before
we relocated.

Attached here is my picture and the picture of the two crest box of
money we found.

I Wait to receive your acceptable reply as soon as you read this letter.

Kiss Rosalie

Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Annben Hnery - annbenhnery@gmail.com & juliemayo263@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:19 pm

craigsdating.com/profile/5444784
ANNBEn
Female , 29
Seeking: Male
New York City, united state

Hi, contact me to my email address at:
(annbenhnery@gmail.com) is very important

Hangouts;
plus.google.com/u/0/102467931681905799060
annben hnery
annbenhnery@gmail.com
no avatar

hello l just want to have a private discussion
with you reply,(juliemayo263@yahoo.com)

juliemayo263@yahoo.com -->
address also here: viewtopic.php?f=91&t=81146&start=45#p539329

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Sgt. Monica Lin Brown

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:49 pm

SEND ME YOUR INFORMATION LET ME USE IT AND INFORM THE COURIER FIRM

Rosalie Michelle <greatnice56@gmail.com>

Good day to you and how is your health today, I hope you are in good
health and well?

I want to say a big thank you for making out time to write to me
again, the contents of your letter is well understood, I do not want
to see this agreement as something that will take issue for you, but I
want you to trust and believe me when I say that there is nothing to
worry about in this, honestly I did all necessary measures that will
lead to the safe delivery of cash to you without any kind of problem
or risk.

I am a woman who does things according to the guidelines of my spirit,
you was chosen to be my partner and also to help me to get this box,
because my mind testify that you are the right person for me and I
know I do not disappoint , I chose to use you as a partner in this
deal, because I'm not allowed to send the package to all of my friends
or relatives as they are still in the military outside the United
States, though in the end if i send anything to the USA it will be
suspicious and I be will query for the action, so I chose you because
I know you are the ideal person for this deal as a foreigner who is
not a US citizen.

Please put away the fear or doubt, and make up your mind to help me in
this matter, I promise you will not regret it been part of this
matter, I do not know what else I can say to convince you and make you
believe me, but I I pray that God will give you the grace to make up
your mind.

Once again I want you to know that there is no complication in the
way, if you follow my instructions everything will go smoothly and
well in the process of receiving the case, please try to keep this
secret matter between you and me, to avoid making space to the enemy,
because if you and I should agree on one thing with our heart with
seriousness we must surely achieve success in the end.

Please I want to mention once again that any disposition toward this
project is intact between each of us and in no circumstances should
you let the security company to know the contents of the box, remember
that the box was registered as a diplomat for the package security
company and that is what they believe to be in the box, so you should
not let them know that the content of the box is money.

Please I will like you to send your information to me so that I can
pass on to security cargo company to allow them to proceed to your
country for the final delivery of cash at your door step. Send your
information to me urgently;

Your full names: ...........
Your age: ...........
Your Address: ..............
ZIP CODE: .................
City: ......................
Phone number: .........
Profession: ................

Once i am done with my official assignment, I will come to meet you
one by one in your country, and after that we will have to decide how
to carry on with our lives, but for now, please, I appreciate us to be
more attention to this issue you receive the cash and safe keeping on
my account until I come over then I manage the deposit of money in the
bank alone.

I await your immediate response

Kiss Rosalie

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:13 pm

Hello My Dearest Friend.

This is Sgt.Jennifer that contacted you some time ago about the consignment box transfer deal, I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Dakar Senegal, the man is living in Brazil, we just come back to Senegal,for our wedding,before i travel back to Brazil with him, I'm in Brazil now with my new Husband for investment purpose with the money. Mean while,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in getting the consignment box out of Yemen ,I intend to pay you well for good because of your help and love you showed me I'm giving you the sum of ( $ 500,000,00 ) , five hundred thousand United States dollars showing concern. Now you have to contact the Rev Pastor Ken Patrick (revken99@yahoo.com) phone number ( +221767536965) ask him to send you the cheque of ( $500,000.00 ) which i give him to keep for you as a compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. he is the one that put us marriage ring in Dakar Senegal, I appreciated your efforts that time so much. try to get in touched with Rev Ken Patrick, he is the reverend that weeded I and my husband.

So feel free and get in touched with him and instruct him where to send you the draft cheque. My dear do inform me once you receive the Cheque , I'm very busy here because of the investment projects which me and my husband are having at hand, finally, I have tell him about you and also forwarded instruction to him on your behalf to receive the cheque, so feel free to get in touch with him (revken99@yahoo.com) he will send the cheque to you without any delay. thanks

Yours faithful Jennifer Schieble

JENIF.jpg

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Monica Brown - monicabrown738@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:20 am

zorpia.com/MonicaBrown57882
Monica
31, Bamyan, Afghanistan
Last seen 27 minutes ago
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 38‑67, in Pakistan.

How are you doing today,i hope you are very fine,i will love
to know you more whats your email address my dear

monicabrown738@gmail.com

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

+221708065825

Postby Igulinka » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:48 pm

.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100022122099872
Mia Mia
Works at U.S. Army
Studied at U.S. Army Public Health Center

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Same phone number reported also here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=101061&p=542791#p523973

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Sarmento Alves - ssarmentoalves@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:35 pm

split >>> viewtopic.php?f=1&t=99639#p542964

ssarmentoalves@gmail.com
Hangouts, no Google+

Return to “Military scams”