It is currently Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:04 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Barry Crouch, meetcrouchonline@rocketmail.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Xyz1232001
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Xyz1232001 » Tue May 21, 2013 2:42 am

Claiming to be a military person working in Nigeria. Says he's originally from Chicago, IL and owns a home there. He said he would have to apply for transit leave if I wanted to meet him and that it was chargeable. He then said "can you pay to get your man home if you love him"

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Xyz1232001
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Barry Crouch meetcrouchonline@rocketmail.com

Postby Xyz1232001 » Tue May 21, 2013 2:55 am

Theses are pictures that were posted on the dating site "positive singles" where I originally came in contact with him. I have reported my suspicions to the dating site.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue May 21, 2013 2:56 am

Demanding money from you who he wrote to on the internet = scam.
It´s the typical soldier scam scenario, like here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 22#p315922" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Williams Crouch, williams_crouch@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:38 am

matchdoctor
crouch5
40-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 35 - 60
Dallas, Texas, United States
am williams Crouch am 39 uears old am from dallas texas USA am single with no kids and never married. Before am looking for a honesty loving caring woman that I will spend the rest of my life with
Am a military man I serve my country :roll:

Good day!.... Am Sgt williams crouch 43yrs am from Dallas Tx single looking for such a honest, trustworthy and loving caring woman for a long term relationship. Age, ethnic, does not matter much to me.....it is what we have in our mutual understanding minds that matter and how we get along easily. I'm a one woman man who have lots of respect to give away. I like to try new thing and see where it goes. Am a soldier by profession and work with the US ARMY. Presently on my deployment to Afghanistan for a mission and hoping to get home soon.If you fancy a chat, hope i can read back and we can take it from there let's get to meet on yahoo messenger for better conversation on there my ID is williams_crouch@yahoo.com hope to meet you on there so soons

FACEBOOK
facebook.com/williams.crouch
Williams Crouch
Lives in Dallas, Texas

Image Image Image

leads to Badoo with diff pic, see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=84743" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by minerva on Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added note and link
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

anne007
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Chad Epinosa <epinosachad@yahoo.com>

Postby anne007 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:47 am

Confirio

Davix14

45 / Male / Straight
Living in New York City, New York.

About Me
Am easy going person, who likes doing what pleases my partner, I have a theory for love and see love as the best thing a man or a woman can have, love brings everything thereafter, when you fall in love other things fell in place… I am emotional and highly passionate, and also looking for the same. Someone who has fortitude and will stand by me through good times and bad; who has courage and not afraid to show and express her inner most feelings, who is humble and willing to walk with me, who has depth of character; who is compassionate, loving, and forgiving; who will teach me and show me what love is all about, who will wake up in bed the next morning and look at me, I will know that my higher power put an angel on Earth just for me. I want to find a woman who will lie under the stars and listen to my heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch me sleep... wait for the woman who kisses my lips, who wants to show me off to the world when I am in sweats, who holds my hand in front of her friends, who thinks I am just as handsome without dressing up; who is constantly reminding me of how much she cares and how lucky she is to have me.... The one who turns to her friends and says, "that's MY man....

Mails

hi...like a friend do say `smile at a lady she thinks you dig her` and `face her with the truth, she thinks you are crude`. i believe you will not have any of this thought when i tell you what i feel when i see your picture.....they say a picture tells 1000 words but when i see yours all i see is 3 words I ...LIKE...YOU. i will love to give you my entire day with this time...i love to tell you much about me and i will love to know more about you that what is your profile....you are so cute...from secret admirer

Babe! you look so fine I could drink your bath water, please send me your yahooIM as we chat better there and share pics as well, I cant wait to chat with you sweetbabe. Am chad epinosachad@yahoo.com

Von: Chad Epinosa [mailto:epinosachad@yahoo.com]
Gesendet: Sonntag, 14. Juli 2013 00:13
An: XXX
Betreff: my pix

You're like a dictionary - you add meaning to my life! I want to be chatting with you everyday, I hope you can get a yahooIM so that we can talk on messeneger everyday and whenever you are online...As for me I want a lady to spend the rest of my life with as we hold hands going to places together, kissing and cuddling....

Das WICHTIGSTE auf deutsch von A - Z : *KLICK HIER*

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Chad Epinosa <epinosachad@yahoo.com>

Postby Myra » Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:51 am

BigChurch
Davix14
Love in action is needed.

Davix14's Information:

Birthdate: February 6, 1968 (45 years old)
Lives in: New York City, New York, United States
Height: 5 ft 11 in / 180-182 cm
Race: Caucasian
Speaks: English
45 year old man in New York City, New York, United States Looking For: Women

pics already posted

Profile for Davix14
see script in previous post

same script also used by a Nigerian on badoo :D
see here:
http://romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 65#p326665" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Christopher Picache, christopherpicache@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:12 am

Christopher Picache, christopherpicache@yahoo.com

chrislove14
New York, New York, United States
Looking for a woman between 35 - 65, for serious relationship
Horoscope:Aries
Body Type:about average
Weight:176 lbs (80 kg)
Height:5’11” (180 cm)
Hair color: black
Eye color:other
Education:some college
Marital Status:widowed
Ethnicity:white / caucasian

About
A little bit about me. I am a 45 years old charming man from New York. I have other eyes and black hair, my body is about average, and I live alone. I'm not hard to get along with, I'm easy going.

junkmails:
hi...like a friend do say `smile at a lady she thinks you dig her` and `face her with the truth, she thinks you are crude`. i believe you will not have any of this thought when i tell you what i feel when i see your picture.....they say a picture tells 1000 words but when i see yours all i see is 3 words I ...LIKE...YOU. i will love to give you my entire day with this time...i love to tell you much about me and i will love to know more about you that what is your profile....you are so cute...from secret admirer

Babe! you look so fine I could drink your bath water! You look like a cool glass of refreshing water, and I am the thirstiest man in the world. My name is Chris, a 45yrs old man and am so glad you could reply with a sweet msg too, I will love to chat with you more as we get to know our self more, please Kindly send me your yahoo IM as I add you on my messenger so that we can share more pics , do cam chat too, chat every day..I cant wait to chat with you sweet babe

Was your father a thief? 'Cause someone stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes

kindly give your EMAIL. :evil: :spank:

finally!! :roll: My email is christopherpicache@yahoo.com and you can add me on messenger so that we can chat better

Image Image
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: Christopher Picache, christopherpicache@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:16 am

Received: from [41.206.11.5] - Nigeria

There are two tragedies in life. One is to lose your heart`s desire. The other is to gain it...My tragedy today is a gain of you in my life. Don't you think I was made for you? I feel like you had me ordered and I was delivered to you to be worn I want you to wear me, like a watch-charm or a button hole boquet to the world ....Am U.S. Army Staff Sgt. Christopher M. Picache, with 3rd Platoon, Hawk Company, 3rd Battalion, 2nd Stryker Cavalry Regiment. A widower with no kid...am from brooklyn NY and presently on deployment to syria. A 45yrs old.., Love cooking , movies, music, dancing, green color, basketball, chicken happens to be my favorite food, love fishing and camping. I happen to be the only kid of my late parent , i grew up with grandpa and he died 6yrs ago. Am here for you because i believe fate has brought us together and i will love to know you more, baby lets talk chat on yahoo messenger better
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

username1027
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby username1027 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:14 am

Who is this guy. I am talking to a guy thats supposably deployed in Afghanistan. He claims that he is going to be retiring and is 42 yr old and born in Arizona but raied in Qatar and supposably has a 18yr old daughter thats in Qatar staying with his uncle. Who is this guy whats his name? Anyone know or talk to him. Talks to me thru yahoo instant messenger. Any information would be greatly appreciated goes by adam crouch.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:30 am

Please use PM tool to communicated with other member, Mods or admin here and welcome to RS :)
would you mind post more detail about him such as his email ID, pics, 1st email texts, IP/header, etc . im afraid that you were dealing with scammer whose used this man pics :(
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

username1027
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby username1027 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:55 pm

Yahoo Id is: lt.coladmcrouch@yahoo.com

I got your message and i'm glad to message you back on here. I'm sorry for the late response.

I am quite confident with myself most of the time because I know that I have a lot to offer the right person. I have a big heart with a lot of love to give. I enjoy lots of things and I don't feel like I am to hard to please.

I need to be careful of what I bring into my life. I really value honesty in a person. I am very hones

I hope to read from you the soonest.

Regards.

I accidently deleted the email that he had sent me with the pictures he encloed. He didn't send me the picture that are on this site but they are on the facebook page of whom ever this adam crouch is. He joined this year ata the beging of Sept that was before he met me. And theres one friend on there that is also from the army . The only job he has listed is the army. I don't know if I should contact this friend on that facebook page to try to verify or not?

It won't allow me to attach a image to the post

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:13 am

Just for shortness´ sake, let me cite the relevant FAQ paragraphs once again :)
Warning your scammer´s Facebook friends is a big risk:
Please be aware that some of these Facebook friends are likely to be aliases of the scammer. Therefore better not "warn" them using your real life Facebook, with all your real life names and details in it. Plus, surprisingly many people will not be grateful to the warner but attack her for berating her husband and consequently, form an even tighter alliance with the scammer against you. It is FAR easier to post them here and let victims find out themselves, more than you could ever know are there and even years after today.
Posting pictures:
Click on "Add image to post" link below the text box.
Who scammers are:
Nigerian and Russian college educated males (mostly) in their late teens and twenties: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 13&t=11769" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Why is "he" still doing it?: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 22&t=68683" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

username1027
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby username1027 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:23 am

I am talking to this guy OMG he is going by Adam Crouch now. Says he was born in Arizona raised in Qatar and is currently in Afghanistan. He didn't say he was from Chicago though but some of the pictures are from there.
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topics merged, same pic gallery.

username1027
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby username1027 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:33 am

There is a facebook page it says he is in the United Kingdom . Only has the US army listed as a job. He also has one under Adam Crouch says current cite Pheonix Arizona and also he has once again the US army listed as a job. I came in contact with the guy on the datehookup dating site
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Unnecessary fullquote out

username1027
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby username1027 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:38 pm

About how long does it take till this scammer asks for money does anyone know? He hasn't asked for money yet though he has said that he will pay for a replacing officer so he can leave. He says I will pay it out of my check will be a token for the replacing officer. Then one morning I meantioned lines of a song that's pretty well known. He didn't know that and then I asked him about if he had heard other songs just saying the name and he asked who it was by. Can anyone tell me how long it takes till he starts to ask for money???
Last edited by Bix on Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: out queto

Return to “Military scams”