It is currently Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:12 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

InfoTracer.com

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Find out who is behind the email
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Gordon White, deutchwhite@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:29 pm

Email also on topic:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 91&t=55036" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Badoo
Gordon, 48
Ohio City, OH, United States
About me
I am approachable, easy to talk to, honest, down to earth. I like to be around others, but also value my quiet time to do what I please. Enjoy talking to people and laughing. The photo was taken last summer mission with my colleagues.
Interested in
Communication is so important in a relationship. Trust, knowing the person will be there for you through thick and thin, that is what I hope for. A good sense of humor is important. Life is serious, but we must be able to laugh at ourselves and see the silly side sometimes. Chemistry means alot, physical and emotional

Okay then can we chat and what is your yahoo I D so that I will add you up to my instance messenger for more conversation if you don't mind this is mine deutchwhite@yahoo.com

Am not fake am who I am and that is my picture ok. Sgt Gordon D White that is my name in US Army you can find out and you will see it that is true. :mrgreen:

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Sponsor

Info Tracer is a unique background check service that reserches people by EMAIL, NAME or PHONE. They search through the social networks and dating sites databases, to see if a person with such email is registered somewhere.

RESEARCH YOUR SCAMMER, FIND OUT WHO IS BEHIND THE EMAIL
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

william_111kissme@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:42 am

BADOO
William 55, New York, NY
About me
Hello my name is William I am very kind gentle and understanding to live with, am here looking for sincere, honest caring and loving woman to spend the rest of my life with, I come across your and am very interested in getting to know you and I believe as time comes you and I will be able to create a rap ore between us and can you tell me a bit about you..
Interested in
Am here looking for some one who is kind,, trust, respect, believe and understanding to be with and i don't care about the distance or age because distance is just a way and age too is just a number and all my dream is to end up in any country that the rightful woman will come from..

do you have kids i have one son 9 years old and i have been widowed for about 7 years now..and you have you marriage and have kids.. well am also here looking for some one who is kind,,trust,respect,believe and understanding to be with and i don't care about the distance or age because distance is just a way and age too is just a number and all my dream is to end up in any country that the rightful woman will come from..
am also U.S army soldier but am now in Syria for peace keeping mission and i will be coming back home soon..
william_111kissme@outlook.com

Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: william_111kissme@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:28 pm

badoo
James, 51
New York, NY, United States

:lol: Picture previously posted as a mix with SGT. MILLER
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27427" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Fred Wilson Alves, fredalves47@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:32 pm

Picture previously posted in a picture mix on topic:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=58730" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Scott Walter, scott.walter52@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:44 pm

Also reported on SD blog....

Image Image

Email also uses pics of "Sweet K"
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 0&p=334673" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Napoleon Bonaparte

hamrickarth1
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Gordon White, deutchwhite@yahoo.com

Postby hamrickarth1 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:06 am

this scammer is now using the name steven wilson

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:15 am

this scammer is now using the name steven wilson
Can you please provide details of this scammer?...ie: email addresses, phone numbers, email text etc etc etc?
Napoleon Bonaparte

*Dragonessa
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Sgt. Jeffrey Stankovich ~ kovich441@yahoo.com

Postby *Dragonessa » Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:40 am

kovich441@yahoo.com or kovich441@gmail.com

Met this guy on Zorpia:
http://www.zorpia.com/mini#!rosamogollon1026" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

jeffrey

50, Buffalo, New York, United States
Divorced
I am Friendly.

About Me
am a person with a strong mind, creative, goal-oriented, kind, and giving, with an outstanding personality am very cheerful, optimistic, and easy-going, am also active and always in a good mood.<br>Everything in my life I do with open heart and smile on my face! <br><br>I am very sincere and romantic! I seek for a self-confident woman, who knows what she wants in this life. she wants to be loved and ready for building something special in her heart

Interests
Swimming And Reading
Golf And Tennis
Gym

Personal Details

Sexual Orientation Straight
Ethnicity Caucasian (white)
Height and Weight 5'11" 190lbs
Body Type Average
Eye Color Hazel
Currently Living With Alone
Religion Catholic
Smoking Habit no
Drinking Habit social
Social Settings Social Butterfly
TV Habits Sports Nut, Movies

Oh i see, well am from Jamaica New York, and would like to know you more, how about we writing on personal emails, share photos to see how it goes, do you have chat IM, cos would like to have a personal conversation with you more to knpw you

Parts of our conversation:

my son is call stanley 7 yrs old.
yes i believe am funny type and ypu gonna enjoy me for real
kovich441: well i was born in madrid spain, but i'm spanish/american

well i lost my dad when i was young, later in 2009 i also lost my mom when she was suffering from cancer , well am E-6 Staff Sergeant
kovich441: well am a stuff sargent in the US Army, :mrgreen:
well i'm still in Afghanistan for peace keeping mission, waiting for my retirement in early october,

He shared some photos.. look what he says about the wedding ring I asked him about... :lol:

How come you have a wedding ring on in this photo?
kovich441: well just feel shy for my young colleague to see me been single man
kovich441: so i sometimes put it on, and forget my self

sorry i have no idea, am just new to this, moreover am risking because its never allowed to be using the internet, or telcommunication due to terrorist attacks
kovich441: terrorist tracking

I see... so why do you take the risk? and face getting into trouble to look for love on line?

kovich441: well i don't want to end up, been retired, before looking for love , i can imagine how difficult it will be,
kovich441: since, i will be a single person traveling around,
kovich441: sorry about my bad connection, i want to find the true woman, build a good foundation with, after am retired we can all be traveling spending real good time together to know each other in person

oh lovely, well i do a lot, when am not working, I like to spend time relaxing, cuddling, cooking watching a movie. Some of my interests are listening to music, learning about different cultures, etc . I also like reading, staying current with the news, working on home projects, spectator sports walking, going to the gym, both in and outdoor going to the beach, enjoy traveling etc , i hadly get mad or upset easily, am a positive, warm heated, fun with a sense of humor, open minded, down to earth, and family oriented. person :lol:
yes i believe am funny type and ypu gonna enjoy me for real :silly: :P

well i don't funcy cars, because i can afford any type, after my divorce
yes i do love cars, but funcy them, i will only buy them for my woman to be driving, i also like to see my woman on top :shock:

am noit been in a rush, but am proud to see us developing, and our friendship keeps getting stronger everyday. safe and closer makes, you have become part of my life and you will always remain as a real best friend as we still building the foundation
you are what i want, and since you are here, its better i stay close to you because am always one woman man :love: you have all the qualities am searching from my queen, cos i will be treating you like a queen

Image <---the photo with wedding ring :D

Image <---- :-o wedding ring here too!!

Email Sender: kovich441@yahoo.com
IP address: 41.66.231.170
IP address country: Ghana
ISP of this IP: Ghana Telecom
Organization: Alcatel Project

Yahoo Avatar:

Its was nice chatting with you last night, and i thought of sneaking into the base to drop you some few words, because i enjoy talking with you, and i hope this foundation becomes what we are both looking for, enjoy the day and would be looking forward to see you online
Jeff

Hi again xxxxx and i still don't know, if you are still in bed, but i thought of sneaking in and drop you some few words, as our friendship gets stronger everyday. well am off now, enjoy the day and i will be waiting to hear from you again
jeff
Have Faith ... and take that First Step, it's okay to feel the pain. You're going to be fine ... Healing takes time...Everything will be okay soon.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sgt. Jeffrey Stankovich ~ kovich441@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:20 pm

clone on badoo

Pierce, 53
added: 2012-05-22 18:54:54
Frankfurt (Oder), Germany

About me
I have 52 years I know this is a bit too but my Professionally, am usa military man I am generally happy, curious, imaginative and romantic. I have been described as a very caring person, easy and honest. I am open to new things and I appreciate the company of people with a positive attitude. I try to always take life as it comes and enjoy what has been given.

Interested in
Am looking for a woman who can be honest and sincerely with me, so that we can be together...

Relationship status: I'm single
Sexuality: I'm straight
Living: By myself
Children: Already have
Education: Advanced degree
Languages: English, Italian what about German :D ???
Work: military. I have a high income

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Carl Stanley, carlstanley111@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:03 pm

badoo
Carl 58, Miami, FL
About me
I'm very creative and energetic. I'm kind and nice, just lacking my second half to share all my Love and positivity with!. I am so loving, intelligent, sensual, responsible, classic man in some aspects but flexible to some changes that can be importants. I love and respect the nature, i don't think that is a good idea to live with animals in a small places. I like children and I like to enjoy as … if I were a child when I'm with them if it is possible, I also enjoy sharing time with friends or with family. My dream is to travel to the island that is far in the ocean with my beloved one. I hope to find such a woman and realize this idea together. I am romantic and gentleman. I like to smile and be optimistic. I can say that I'm very active and jolly person! I love life, adore communication with nice and intelligent people. I'm confident and goal-oriented.
Interested in The woman I'm looking for must have empathy, sensuality, liability, security, respect, honesty, flexibility, kindness, intelligence, ambition, affinity and a healthy lifestyle. I am not afraid to try new things that is why I am here. I am looking for just one woman who can make me happy and I am ready to change my life for her. I value harmony and mutual understanding in a relationship. What … matters for me in a woman is her character in general. I like people with positive outlook. I wish my woman to be kind and respectful, easy-going and caring. she is reliable and self-secure.

good,i am from US but currently in Afghanistan

Image Image
Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Carl Stanley, carlstanley111@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:39 pm

ALSO ON HOTMAIL

[quote="Bix"]badoo
Carl 58, Miami, FL
[quote]

carlstanley111@hotmail.com

As you already know my name is CARL STANLEY . I was born on the 2nd of August, 1955 at Baptist Hospital of Miami. I started A & A Children Academy at 6 and later on continued from Calvary Baptist Church Schools. I was very playful at school and it affected my academic works. I joined the Military academy at the age of 16. I was in the boarding school so my parents visit me once in a while. I didn't spend much time at home. My mom was a head teacher and dad was in the medical field.
I fought in the Gulf war in 1990 to 1991. The gulf war was fought to liberate Kuwait from autocratic rule of the late Saddam. I had a pretty bad experience. I am an E-6 Staff Sergeant (SSG). I also act as a platoon sergeant in the absence of the Sergeant First Class. I am the leader of my squad. I am a non commission officer and I work in the junior management of the military.
As you already know, I am currently stationed in KABUL , the capital of Afghanistan. I have to let you know that I am on my second mission to Afghanistan and I have already spent 10 months here in Afghanistan. My first mission to Afghanistan was in 2003. My mission ended in 2005. When back to the States, I found out that my ex betrayed my love by going in for another man. She cost me a lost. She misused my properties so I paid her off. I was in love with her with all my heart but she let me down. I was with her for 14 years.
As I told you earlier today my son lives with my best friend in the Military's family in Ghana because my ex wife was not taking good care of my son. She was doing this because she is married to another man. I always communicate with my son through emails and I hear from him each and everyday.. I have full custody of him. I will be getting him to stay with me when i come home soon. I was married only once. I am now looking for another woman to involve myself with. I will be home in 2 or 3 months. Actually, we are not allowed to communicate with outsiders because of security reasons but I need a woman for myself. A woman that will be there for me and I will be there for her too. I will not be able to call you because we are not allowed to communicate with outsiders on phone. Everything is monitored.
My relationship with my ex was like this. I loved her with all my heart. In fact it is true. I wasn't thinking she can do such a thing. I helped her in her work, support her family, spending much time with her as much as I could. Going with her to the beaches, the movies and a lot of interesting places just trying to make her the happiest woman in life. I know she is regretting it by now. Her parents once called me and were apologizing for her but I already made my mind. I don't know why she drew away from me. Maybe, she can't control her sexual desire. I do not get angry. It happens once in a while but I know how to control myself. In the army, if you can't control your anger, you gonna end up fighting all the time.
I have attached 7 pictures to the email and the first picture is my family,my father is the man holding the digital camera and my mother is wearing the white dress,my sister in the red dress and my junior brother also behind. I lost my family some years back and they all died in a severe accident when they were returning from a gathering. I was not part because I was in camp when they had the accident. I sometimes cry when I tell the story to anyone because it is a sad and bad story. The rest of the picture is Richie and also me.
I want you to know that I have deleted my profile from the page after meeting you. I am concluding this letter here but remember this am serious about my words and I will be waiting to hear about yourself too.
Have a good night.
Hugs,

Image Image Image
Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James Mcclane, james.mcclane@live.com

Postby Bix » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:10 am

badoo
James 53, New York, NY

I'm a military base and now I'm here in syria for the event peacekeeping mission, you have MSN?gmail
can we know more about each other now if yes then give me your email address so that we can know more about each other and share more photo to each other...

Image Image

:dumb: sent pics of Stephen Murphy by email!
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... &start=105" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Napoleon Bonaparte

Avy
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Avy » Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:37 pm

Goes by the name Chris Wilson chriswilson699@ymail.com

Wants to date with girls, older than 39
Chris 49, Toronto, Canada, added: 2013-11-15 01:09:27
Show photo…
Grab his attention with a gift!
He is now at place 26,598 in search results - 1 profile visitor today, 14 this month.
His popularity: High
Interests
1 of 10 interests in common:

Home Made Cooking Naruto News The Boondock Saints The Big Lebowski Mario Kart 7 Scream Table Football Cruel Intentions Silent Hill 2
About me
I am a genuine guy more…
Interested in
I am looking for a more…
Personal info
Relationship status:
I'm single
Sexuality:
I'm straight
Appearance:
5' 8'' (173cm), 108lbs (49kg), average body, black hair and hazel eyes
Living:
By myself
Kids:
Already have
Smoking:
Anti-smoking
Drinking:
Not a fan of drinkers
Education:
College/University
Languages:
English (native)
Work:
Canadian Army. I have a high income
Last edited by Marisa on Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: please don't hotlink pictures!

cldschsrsdaughter
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Gordon White, deutchwhite@yahoo.com/ Chris Wilson Stanko

Postby cldschsrsdaughter » Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:55 am

This one just reared his ugly head... as chris Wilson stankovich. He contacted me on bbwcupid.com and sent me this letter... after talking with me on yahoo messenger as chriswilson671. He also send an email from this account: chris wilson (chriswison52@outlook.com)

Am a soldier and i have been in the army for about 25 years..And i have been in Iraq for about 6 month ,so i have plan to resign in the army so that i can met someone that i love,And i don't care about the distance or the age because distance is a way and age is also a number.All is about who can make you happy and also trust you and treat you like a queen.Well am the only son of my late parents.All my dream was to get a sister and also brothers but is not all dreams that come true..

I am 48 and survive on my own financially. I love friends and family, I am a lot of fun and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life is so lonely without a special woman in my life for that years now...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues.

Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,a free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.....I'm a man that is living life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do. The best days of my life are yet to come...am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. Although I would consider myself romantic, I don't believe that life is about the "grand passion." In reality it is more about comfortable comrade. I am a really fun person who loves people, loves to laugh,...

I'm excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things.I'm not a fighter and I don't argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and intimacy. Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty and commitment. I enjoy going out to dinner, movies, walks, and quiet times. I love nature, enjoy learning, and have a deep respect and love for children. I'm fascinated with the world and different cultures and would enjoy learning more about them....I love to laugh and like being around people with a good sense of humor. I also appreciate people who are different and even quirky. They're usually interesting...I want to meet someone who is kind and enjoyable to be with.I know love takes time and am in no hurry. I have the rest of my life, that should be enough time ..She would have to be a woman of integrity, honest, confident, kind and with a sense of humor. Needless to say an intelligent woman who is able to converse on several subjects without getting into passionate arguments all the time. very affectionate,easy going,understands,trustworthy,family oriented and supportive. she should be fun-loving and love to laugh...

Being through worst pain in relationship is not all that easy sharing it with people simply because it hurts. through that I have learn alot from my past. There is no going to be turning back into old life style.I believe either of us had in mind of meeting someone special online but it has just come to pass with our personality description towards learning few thing about each other. I'm ready to falling in love with someone special ,who ever that happens to be.. there are few qualities which talks about genuine woman in relationship, such as faithfulness,loyalty, trustworthy, Honesty, respectful etc. guess having those qualities in relationship can really help a lot. I am not looking to fill a void in my life, I am looking for my soul mate. I am a man looking for my age to which I am very grateful for. I do not play mind games and i cant afford to be played as that will be really hard on me. What you see is what you get with me..I'm mostly serious at work or when the situation is warranted. Some of my hobbies include cooking, gardening, reading and fishing. Also, swimming and playing golf in the summertime. I enjoy watching football and golf, I enjoy attending sporting events, going to the theater and eating out, to name a few

My philosophy of life is to always try and find the good in people and be open minded. I am a passionate, intelligent, fun loving man who has a touch of class and a young point of view. Have learned to take life as it comes, know who I am and where I am going. I love to have adventures, large or small, and am looking for someone to share them with. I enjoy doing anything that keeps me outdoors in the sunshine and wind, especially anything near, in or on the water. If it is in Ontario's cottage country all the better. I enjoy exotic trips to jumping in the car and seeing what is around the next corner and would love to share that with someone who feels the same way. Seeking a relationship with longevity and not just something will end in just a blink of an eye. Honestly I've all that it takes to be a man, I don't really need anything from my partner. maybe in terms of circumstances there might some kind of help from each other, helping to make things right.

It's not all that easy meeting that rightful woman with all those qualities which I'm dreaming off, I want to travel to different places . I love to go to the theater and see Broadway musicals. I love animals not snakes and reptiles though I have a puppy that I love. I want to be with close friends.

I want to have romantic dinners. be with the person I love, snuggling. Love to play around on the computer and learn things. I care about the wildlife. I want to travel to UK and take a cruise. I like to do crafts an appreciate things that are home made. I love eating out. I like country music..I would like a partner who likes to travel and enjoys going to the movies and concerts. I do think it's important for partners to have individual interests that their partner respects.That will share life with it's routines, adventures, highs and lows. Will plan with me for our future and to grow old together. Taking a long walk together along the beaches...my person habits are,Punctuality, kindness, good listener, loyalty, caring,cleanliness, love of learning, willing to try new things, explore, listen, communicate...and in general just being committed and disciplined...my dear is,Finding my soul mate and live happily ever after, if there is such a thing or it maybe wishful thinking. I want to find that special woman to share my life with. I know that there is a kind, warm and genuine woman who could be my very best friend and I look forward to meeting her. I have a pretty great life right now, but I think it could be even better with a friend and partner to travel with me on the rest of life's journey! That will be a dream to come true!....I hate to be with someone who is constantly unhappy about their life. Someone who is cocky and overly interested in their physical appearance. Someone who engages in sex outside a committed relationship and impatient to people in any situation. The best thing in life can never be kept; they must be given away to someone so special and they are a smile,a kiss and love...

I think am writing too much huh ! Well tell me more about you too? Well hope to hear from you soon..Take very good care of your self and try to tell me all about your self because i have nothing to hide from you..stay bless.kisses and hugs.

Chris

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:05 am

cldschsrsdaughter

Welcome to RS and thank you for the information. If you happen to have any other info or not posted so far pictures stolen from innocent victims please don't hesitate to post.

The letters you posted are circulating in cyber space and already are reported on various scam reporting sites.

Please BLOCK and IGNORE all communications. ..Say nothing to scammer in return for those long letters.

Be safe online.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Return to “Military scams”