It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:11 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Richmond Rodriguz, richmond370@hotmail.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

David Keller, kelleroroshe11@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:17 pm

waplog
kellero
Male , 54 , Single
Name Surname: kellero
Lives in Ghana, GREATER ACCRA
i am a fun person and here to find my true love
further baiting....

i will love to know more about you and will prefer we chatting on gmail

no i prefer us move along and have a private chat and know more faster and better with no interfierence

kelleroroshe11@gmail.com
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

David Keller, kelleroroshe11@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Dorsey Jack Marvin, dorseymarvjk12@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:16 pm

.facebook.com/dorseyj.marvin.35

facebook.com/dorseyj.marvin.98

.facebook.com/dorseyj.marvin.7

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013553102855

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013362437344
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Elvis Duncan - elvisduncan53@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:50 pm

zorpia.com/elvisduncan
elvis
51, Texarkana, Texas, United States
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 48‑65, in Canberra.

Chat;
> Hello how are you today?
> Hello dear,i am here with you
> Hello,my name is Elvis I went through your profile and saw that you have all the qualities that any reasonable and responsible man who knows what he wants in a woman of his choice would go for, I have come here in search of a kind hearted woman to build a serious relationship with, where their is love, trust, understanding, tolerance and most of all respect,I am most times busy at work, and do not have time to come online on portal to chat.please I would like to have your email address or you can write me with my email address.elvisduncan53@gmail.com regards

clones;
linkedin.com/in/eric-truman-56a320116
Eric Truman
Military Service at Air Force
Konum
Jacksonville, North Carolina
Sektör
Havayolu/Havacılık
Love hanging out with friends,always simple for i believe greatness lies in simplicity
#
diamonds.dating/en/users/johnclef#description
johnclef
54, Man, Single
Native American,
Dating: Woman
46 - 60 years
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Paul Brown ;

Postby jaga » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:00 pm

clone;
adatingnet.com/Pabrown58
Pabrown58
I am:Man
Seeking a:Woman
State:Pennsylvania
City:Johnstown
Zip Code:15901
Religion:Christian / Catholic
Ethnicity:Native American

Description:
My name is Paul Brown from Pennsylvania USA. I am 58 years and I am a Military doctor , I am very honest, trustworthy, kind, sincere, and caring man, I also love going to concerts theater and listening to classical
music and I do not smoke or use drugs

Headline:Life is important and i care for life
Looking for:Marriage
Marital Status:Widowed
Education:Post-Graduate
Employment Status:Full-time

same pic above

wings
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Phillip Allen, philipallen1278@gmail.com

Postby wings » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:08 am

Phillip A tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6053421514

Profile Views: 236 times
Profile Skin: Default
Tagline: Twoinone
Relationship Status: Widowed
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight
About Me
Music: Ring of Fire by Johnny Cash. I also like country, jazz, blues and classical music
Sports: Football, Gym, Swimming etc.
Best Features: yes i don't like shyness.
About Me: I have my own share of setbacks in this life, but despite everything I've never quit grateful to God for his grace on my life and all the experiences I have been exposed to. I am a fun loving person, kind, child, easy going, nice and passionate people. I like fun, work, travel, games, and smile. I see myself as a clever but harmless. My hobbies include jogging, music, horseback riding, traveling, swimming, cooking, etc. I am looking for a woman I love, and the woman I of flights in a position to spend the rest of my life... am believe that a man is lucky enough never to a woman next to him I want someone who is happy with her life complete...... someone who is willing to shear her lives with me and I can shear my life with her and we shear together happily ever after. I hope the right woman for me, and I hope we come together to open doors and blessings of love in our lives.

HIS MESSAGE TO ME:

Phillip A

What a beautiful lips! How are you doing, my name is Philip Allen. I view your profile, and I must admit that you are a very beautiful lady. When you take this picture? You look so cute. Well, I would like to know more about you. You are exactly what I'm looking for in a woman, I'm a very serious guy. I am new to this site, my e-mail address (philipallen1278@gmail.com). do not put any space where you can contact me by e-mail or give me your email address so that i will send you my picture and tell you. more about yourself. Philip Allen.

Jay21954
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Jones potter jonespotter456@gmail.com

Postby Jay21954 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:34 am

Meet him online adam4adam gay website
He saids hes in Afghanistan staff strgt
Will be back in miami florida march 30
Said he gonna retire from army
Hes gay no kids his parents and parnter died in car accident
We have webcam face to face several times on skype
I been reading this post just dont understand
Has anyone else webcam with me or its just me

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Richmond Rodriguz, richmond370@hotmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:39 am

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 7&t=100426
^^
how African scammers do it: cam chat as a "white male"
^^
Hope you block and ignore this gang :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:41 pm

Kelvin Porter
Skype....
kelvin.porter3

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Kel4321 - DHU

Postby Myra » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:30 am

kel4321 ---> username smells Nigeria :D
Height: 6 ft. 2 in.
Ethnicity: White
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job: Military
Has Kids: Yes, not living with me

About Me
I am a quiet but very interesting person. Love is what I seek. I am widower and my work did not allow me to find a wife since I am mostly busy. I am now ready to find a life partner to spend the rest of my life with, because, I will retire from work in a month and I need that kind hearted, loving, caring and honest woman to treat and be my queen

though the scammer cropped the known pics
stillrecognized. lol

Image Image

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

John - ilikeyou

Postby Myra » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:38 am

JOHN
Male
SEATTLE WA

I am looking for a loyal, romantic, caring, honest, natural, lovely, kind, understanding and a wonderful good woman, a woman who will love,who will give me the love i need from a woman,who will makes me happy always

when having the announcement to this profile sent
it looked like this

JOHN, 56, Accra, Ilikeyou

tgen718
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby tgen718 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:57 pm

this man had his identity stolen a long time ago. his pictures are being used with lots of different names.
the pictures are real but I know it is not him talking
I know for a fact this is true because he is my HUSBAND. someone told me about this site and I checked it out. Please if anyone gets a message with his picture attached to it, you are trying to be scammed. please block it right away

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:50 am

tgen718

Yes, we know pictures are stolen from an innocent man. That's why they are reported to us. If you met someone online who uses those pictures please post a fake profile, phone numbers, SKYPE ID. Thank you and be safe.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

IamPaulanderson55 - Skype : paul.anderson940

Postby minerva » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:20 pm

MD
IamPaulanderson55
55 - Male / Straight
White/Caucasian / Christian
Height: 5'10"
Non-Smoker / Has Children
Munich, Baden-Württemberg, DE
2 Photos

In My Own Words…
Tell us a little about yourself: I am so simple, honest, caring.. I love meeting people and sharing ideas, experience, cultural belief, norms and values. I don't like to be buttered up and if you're straight with me from the get go, we are both likely to nurture our relationship and hope for the very best in it. If you wish to know me more better, just contact me and we'll get to discuss more.
I speak these languages: English and German.
My turn-ons and what I’m looking for in a person: My match must be caring, loving, honest and sincere in her words and speech. She must be God fearing, educated, enlightened and above all supportive to her man. She must be free and open and always see possibility in creating a good and better home with me. I hope i find my soul mate.
My turn-offs and traits I avoid from a potential partner: She must not be nagging, loves quarrel and she must see every potentials in me as a man as we get to build and nurture a better relationship among us... She must be the best in all things and doings. I hope i meet that special one.
My favorite music: I love R&B music and also the songs that connect me to my past... I love songs that touches my soul when i think of my loved ones... Blues song are my favorite.
My favorite Books and Authors: I love reading the Bible and also all inspirational books.
My favorite pets or animals: My favorite pet are dogs.
Here are a few more of my favorite things: I loves singing, hiking, meeting new people, traveling. I also loves reading my Holy Bible, Inspirational books that will edify my soul and sporting activities like jogging, running, swimming, football, to mention but a few.
Here are some things I could do without! I can't do without my only son, because he's so precious to me. I love nature so much, so i can't do without hanging out and get to see creature and how beautifully they were all made. I also can't do without assisting and be of help to the motherless and the less privilege when i am opportune to do so.
Some more keywords that describe me: (Examples: Ethnicity, religion, disabilities, or political party) I'm good and very simple man with much of love and principles to live a better and happy life... I have nothing much really to describe me, if you wish to know me, then let's keep in touch and we'll get to know each other better...

CHAT

From IamPaulanderson55

Tue, Jul 18, 2017
1:30 PM

I will say it's a great pleasure to meet you because i am new here on this site and getting to meet prominent and important person around the site, I got to see your profile and i decided to write you a message and i hope this didn't come to you as a surprised. I am new here but not in for any kind of games and that's what i do expect from my friends as well and if you believe we can keep in touch in getting to know each other better and also learn from each other regardless of the background or societal value, then i will be so glad if you respond to my message as we get to start from there. I wait patiently to hear from you, do have a great day and please be very careful in all you do.

From IamPaulanderson55
Wed, Jul 19, 2017
8:20 AM

Good my dear, it's better we keep in touch on Skype as this is one of the greatest means we can get to communicate more and acquainted with each other. Here is my Skype ID: paul.anderson940 You can send me a request and when i get to see it, I will accept it immediately as we keep in touch, okay.

ImageImage
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

edwin frank - franklipton2017@gmail.com, edwinfrank223@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:08 pm

HELLO DEAR
Dear.
Join me and lets discover if we are mates? If we are looking for same things on this site? Speaking of me, I’m looking for someone to share life with; lazy days, laughs, deep discussions, dreams, adventures, embraces, hand holding, heartfelt connection and more. Looking for an easygoing gent with a passion for life. If you are that woman? am 56 years old
To tell the true I like to get new knowledge’s and new information, so I want to start exploring and discovering on you! Also I’m a person who is tender, considerate, kind and clever. I love life and enjoy the happiness it gives to me and my friends said that I am a man who is sensible to live but rational to act. When I am in the lowest point of my life, my friends helped me a lot. So I realized that life only has one chance and we should cherish our lives. I hope one day I can repay them. I hope my matrimony will be simple and happy and we will have the same life goal, and we are loyalty to each other.
I understand that I told many pleasant and positive things in my address, so you might wonder why such a man on this web site? Is he really ready what he says? Is she really looking for a wife? I could answer you – Yes. I am ready to have all this and think age it is not important in relations. The most important is Love.
I am looking for my soul mate to share my life with her. I am romantic and considerate. I will devote myself to our love. I am sincerely willing to find my true love.
I hope to get your email or skype id
Send you sweet kisses.
franklipton2017@gmail.com

franklipton
Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: kabul
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'8 - 5'11 (171-180cm)
Body built: Athletic
Ethnicity: Asian

Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree

IP: 41.210.24.81 Accra, Ghana
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: edwin frank - franklipton2017@gmail.com, edwinfrank223@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:18 pm

edwinfrank223@gmail.com

edwinfrank11
edwinfrank11
Homepage: http:/ /edwinfrankusmilitary.yooco.org/
07/02/65

edwinfrank12
edwinfrank12
Homepage: http:/ /edwinfrankusmilitary.yooco.org/
07/04/65

Edwin Frank
Alhambra, California, USA
edwin.frank80
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Return to “Military scams”