It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:51 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Richmond Rodriguz, richmond370@hotmail.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

George Marshall, georgemarshall888@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:29 pm

interpals
George00l George, 54 y.o.
New York, United States [Current City & Hometown]
Online now
About
I am an Honest man looking for an honest woman that i can spend the rest of my life with, i am free man always funny and serious in anything i am doing
Requests
I am here looking for an honest God fearing woman to spend the rest of my life with, a woman that will love me the way i am

Hello beauty how are you doing today!!!!my name is Gen.George Marshall, i'm from united state of America , but my mother is from Cork City,i'm currently in Afghanistan, my wife died few years ago, i"m an honest man looking for an honest woman, that i can spend the rest of my life with after my service in two weeks time, it is because of security reason that made me not to put more of my pictures here, i will like you to give me your email I.D so that i can write and send more of my pictures to you also tell you more about myself or contact me in my email I.D,
georgemarshall888@hotmail.com

Dear i am for real, i am a honest man like i said before i really need a honest woman that i can spend the rest of my life with and the rest of my son life with too, i we be coming back in two weeks time, i am ready to relocate to the person country from here to be with her also i don"t care about your Age because Age is just a number all i want from you is caring,loving and be honest to me yes and i mean every worlds i said to you, kindly give me your email i.d to so that i can send you my pictures and tell you more about me not here for security reasons thanks,

Fakebook
facebook.com/pauleric.exeke :lol:
George Marshall
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

George Marshall, georgemarshall888@hotmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Anderson Lawson,

Postby Bix » Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:21 pm

Baghdad Iraq

anderson.lawson1
anderson.lawson2
anderson.lawson3
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Thelma&Louise
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

William Billcarldwell - williambillcarldwell16@gmail.com

Postby Thelma&Louise » Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:53 pm

This is what I received -
Hello
Let me tell you something about me. I am General William a dual citizen (American and Germany). I was born in Berlin, but we later move to US. When I was 24 years old and i join the US Army. I also work as a US Army commander. I am on peace mission in Syria. I was in 3 peace missions in different countries. My First Peacekeeping War in Afghanistan, 2nd Iran, 3rd Sudan, but Syria is my current peacekeeping mission. But I have a few months for my service with the US Army to go back for good. I drew in 2 relationships. My first relationship was 3 years and my last relationship was 11 years. Nevertheless, I am not yet haunted. All the best, am happy, strong and ready to open a new chapter in my life with a caring, understanding, loyal, sincere, kind and friendly to the Earth Woman. I am pleased to meet a woman who needs serious and serious relationship in life. I need someone who can cuddle me around, like she's with a woman and queen-like treatment. Hope very much from you very soon
Your new friend

Then -
Hello Sweetheart when i first came to Syria i was signed a contract with the Minister of defense here to guide the Oil Dril Company with my team and it gets to a time when the Minister is about to hand over his ministerial position to this current minister and he gave me a sum of 45.million dollars to share among my Team as a reward of our hard working and after sharing the money i got 19.million dollars which is my share and it gets to a time when we have to go on a serious mission in another city here in Syria and there is no way i can keep the money and also award gold medals so i gave the money together with the gold medals to the diplomat to go and deliver it to security company for me and after our searching we find out that the security company with the best security and also less charge is Dubai and that is where the diplomat went and deposit the money and also my gold medals for almost a years now and we made an agreement that am going to come for the consignment box containing the medals and also the money in a three months time and by now am retired and my Sweetheart things charge with my plans and until now i was not able to retired yet and 3days ago i received an email from the security company that i have 10 working days to claim my consignment box containing the money and also the gold medals from their Security Company because the agreement that we made with them that i will come for the consignment box after three months time and is over since last four month and i own them 1000 pounds because of the two moths added i have to come and claim my consignment box before 10 working days if not that am going to loose the consignment box to the security company and the gold medals in the consignment box means a lot to me in my career because every Military man on such mission should go home with such medals and if i don’t claim my consignment box fast am going to loose them to the company Sweetheart and it has been giving me head ache ever since i receives email from the security company Sweetheart and am worried and don’t know what to do since i have not retired also and it giving me headache Sweetheart and am also worried as well and going mad here i need your help Sweetheart i have to end it here sweetie i will tell you what to do if you will help me Sweetheart .here is some of the photos of the package .Sweetheart .I hope to hear from you soon Sweetheart

I have added pictures that he sent me.

Last edited by Igulinka on Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: removed "only"child pix

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Richmond Rodriguz, richmond370@hotmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:48 pm

Thelma&Louise

Thank you for reporting a Nigerian mafia.
We appreciate it. Hope you didn't send them any money.
They used photo shopped photo to try to scam you.

Please see the original picture here: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=96219&p=598973#p598973

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

geogereal10@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:37 pm

interpals
geogepolish geogepl, 52 y.o.
Warsaw, Poland [Current City]
Katowice, Poland [Hometown]
Online now

hello my name is George from America
but my mother is from Poland
meanwhile, Poland is my second home
i am looking for a woman for an honest relationship
and i would like to meet with you in two weeks time in the city that you are
but we need to know ourselves better before i come
so contact my email address or skype so that i will write to you and tell you more about myself and as well send my photos,
i requested for your email because i am not always on the portal
or contact me at
geogereal10@outlook.com
or skype
georgreal georgreal

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Richmond Rodriguz, richmond370@hotmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:19 am

Got an inquiry from a Scottish journalist today, she has requested me to post this for her, they are looking for posters/victims of scammers that use this particular man´s stolen photos, for an interview this week, please contact her if you feel inclined, it would be a great help spreading the message about how scammers work! :)
Please contact her by her email address: trbryce@sundaypost.com
Hi there,

I'm a journalist working for Scottish national newspaper The Sunday Post.
We are running an article about a woman who met a man on an online dating
site, then ended up being scammed out of thousands of pounds.
The image of the man is one that has been circulating the internet since
2004, and used in many scams. Some people on forums on this site seem to
have been caught up in scams using the same image.
I was wondering if we might be able to track down a few others duped by the
same image to tell a bit about their story? The article is largely an
awareness one to show how easily romance fraud can happen to ordinary
people.

We are looking to run the story this week so do please let me know if you
can manage to track anyone down who might be interested in speaking with
us.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks, Tracey
trbryce at sundaypost.com
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Anton Werner - antonwerner067@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Thu May 07, 2020 3:11 pm

wonder.dating/en/users/Werner_007
Werner_007
58, man, single
Berlin, Germany

I am a very understandable person, I have a good sense of humor, I am very caring and have a lot of respect for my family and those around me, I like to laugh, I love spending time with my family, a long walk enjoy watching the stars at night and watching the sunset and the ascent over the ocean.
What I am doing with my life
Serve and defend my country's pride and also work hard to become the better version of me.
Things I like about myself
I am honest, reliable, loving, gentle, loving and have a good friendship.

My name is Anton Werner, i am from Germany, i live in the City of Berlin and you?
Alright, It is nice meeting you, i hope we can communicate more to enable the both of us get to know and understand ourselves better?
Are you married and have Children? Do you live with your Husband? please help me get to know you more.
I am a widower and i am living with my daughter Amelia.
She is 11 years old and i am 58 years old.
I hope you don't have problem with my age.
I will be glad to communicate with you via Hangout.
This is my Email: antonwerner067@gmail.com
Kindly send me an invitation.

SINGACHIRI
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Johnson Moore, johnsonmoore335@gmail.com

Postby SINGACHIRI » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:24 am

Funny, in 2020 he sent exactly the same message except but now his name is Johnson Moore johnsonmoore335@gmail.com and he's in Syria... He's a heartbroken widower with a 14 year old son, "Jeff" and a dog "Danny"... I suspected him to be a scammer due to some severe mistakes in the english grammar but then he surprised me - every time he felt my suspicion he came online on Skype and I could see "life" and waving to me. The quality was very bad but I didn't suspect anything by that - "he's in Syria after all". But when he asked me to buy him a flight home because he resigned from the military and would have to pay for his flight back to New York, I deleted his contact immediately. :liar:

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: johnsonmoore335@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:34 pm

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James Delmont Lancelot, delmontlancelot@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:29 am

Interpals
James211 Jjames, 69 y.o.
Orlando, United States [Current City & Hometown]

live:delmontlancelot
Redondo Beach, US

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

smidthjeff4@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:06 pm

Interpals
jeff18w8 Jeff, 69 y.o.
Sylvania, United States [Current City & Hometown]
Talking about my self,I love friends and family, I am a fun person and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people..

Return to “Military scams”