It is currently Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:30 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Richmond Rodriguz, richmond370@hotmail.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:38 pm

Minerva posted

pic Image

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Richmond Rodriguz, richmond370@hotmail.com

Postby Sailory » Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:03 pm

morristay37@yahoo.com

w w w.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6021513234 Morris T

morris is my name i am 53 of age male with one kid ...am devoced and i went my ture love who i will spend the rest of my life with am very honest and respectful man thank you for hearing me i wish i will hear form you soon you can also mail me morristay37@yahoo.com...5'8 feet tall and athletic and I was born in Ghana and raised in Usa my religion is a Christian,never mind about me been a Christian so let us see what the future would hold for me and u i study accounting and i just completed my education and had master degree in accounting

OMG...LOL

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

William Carldwell, williambillcarldwell123@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:46 pm

badoo.com/en/0438286091/
William 51, London
About me
I was born in Italy but we later moved to. USA when I was 20 years old i move to there to joined the US army I also work as US army Commander.. :twisted:
Interested in
I am looking forward to meet a woman who is serious in life and need a serious relationship. I need someone I can cuddle around me, make her feel like a woman and spoil her with love and queen-like treatment..

williambillcarldwell123@gmail.com
Give me your too..

email.....

Hello.
Let me tell you little about myself.I am General William a dual citizen (American and UK). I was born in Italy that was my English is not too good but we later moved to.USA when I was 20 years old i move to there to joined the US army I also work as US army Commander.I am presently in Syria on peace keeping mission. I have been to 3 peace keeping missions in different countries. My first peace keeping was in Afghanistan, 2nd Iran, 3rd Sudan but the Syria is my current peace keeping mission..I hope to hear from you again
Your friend
William
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

username1018
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby username1018 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:33 am

On Topface as Jerry age 52. apps.facebook.com/topface/profile/90889541/likes/

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:18 am

^^
jerry, 52, New York City, New York, USA
jerry
was on-line yesterday
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

datingNYC
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

honestman0998879@yahoo.com

Postby datingNYC » Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:31 am

This guy, using the same photo, just contacted me as "Stephen" ... 58 years old ... and wrote this:

Hey pretty , How are you doing today..? Am Stephen...Living in United state... and I don't care about the distance, because distance is a way... All is about who can make you happy and also trust you and treat you like a queen.. I am kind, responsible, decent, hardworking, communicative, emotional and purposeful person with a sense of humor and honest...your profile interest me..and I would like to correspond with you....Please check out my profile and let me know if you are interested....its unfortunate that i hardly come here to the site due to the nature of my work,i would appreciate if you reply me with your contact so that we can share pictures and get to know each other more.i only longing for your love and reality , i really want to know you for good life time partnership, can we try to chat on Yahoo messenger to share pics and know each other better from there ,am honestman0998879 .. please can you kindly get back to me so that i can send you my pictures and tell you more about myself...i hope to hear from you soon.

cobwebsis
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Rhys Cody, rhyscody12@t-online.de

Postby cobwebsis » Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:12 pm

I found this man on OKCUPID, did a photo search and found him on this site listed as 4 to 5 different people. He did manage to talk me into sending him my own pictures so I have no doubt he will use them to scam others. I feel so stupid to fall for this crap. Below is his story line.

well talking about myself am an American,born in new york to be precise,James town but grew up in Germany due to some reasons, and the reasons are My parent got divorced in the process of their marriage, And i was taken by my Mum to Germany where i grew up, my mum was German and my dad was an American, I'm the only child of my parent, my parent both met in an airplane whiles on a business trip, they both use to work for UNICEF and later my Dad went and based in United States and my Mum based in Germany, After they had met got married and latter settled in the james town where i was born, after they had divorced my mum never got married after but my dad got married and latter forgot about me and my Mum, I spent all my childhood days in Germany, i completed high school and latter acquired a first degree in mechanical engineering in Germany and then decided to work with the United Nation Development Program. I did also acquire a MCS in Social Administration since i had the passion to be able to help the vulnerable when i was a kid, my mum also died 15years ago and I'm currently a widow my late wife died a years ago, i have one son and one daughter they lives with me full time, they means the world to me but currently we are separated as i have been away for the past 9 months, i'm looking for to reunite with them ..
I like i told you earlier i'm currently managing a project in Afghanistan and my time is due, hopefully will be coming home for retirement in the next few weeks. I have been here for 9month. and that is one main reason why i joined the dating website even though its not safe out here to be using the internet and everything i still had a thought about dating since for a long time now i never went on a date and am about to go on retirement and want to have that special woman in my life so that when i come back on retirement i can be with till eternity...I will now end here and continue my work and hope you write soon.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:59 pm

cobwebsis

Thank you for the info. Please do no feel stupid but rather unaware of west African romance scammers online because it's only one truth . All story described is typical scam scenario. Since now you will know better.

If you have the email address, phone number , Skype , link to the site please kindly post. You must BLOCK them and IGNORE . Do not confront them !
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

William Caldwell, williambillcarldwell212@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:08 am

badoo.com/en/0457408849/
William, 54
London
About me
Talking about my self, I love friends and family, I am a fun person and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone... I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest, kind caring, affectionate, good sense of humor, easy going, free thinker, trustworthy and respect the lives of other people..... I'm a man who lives life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do. The best days of my life are yet to come and i am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage.
Interested in
I am a cute caring lovable man who is into anything really at this point in my life, whether it be a serious relationship or just Dating, but know my ultimate goal is to find a mate though.. I want to enjoy this phase of my life in my search and if my future mate happens to show up in front of me, I will not let her go.. My passions are meeting my future soul-mate/partner.. I believe I am a very good man with a very big heart with modern qualities.. I'm pretty laid back, down to earth, a very positive person, enjoy the simple things in life.. I'm told that I am kind, caring, generous, thoughtful, opinionated, handsome, and intelligent and have many lovable qualities.. I try to allow life itself not to stress me out and remain a happy go lucky person..

I am General William a dual citizen (American and UK). I was born in Italy but we later moved to.USA when I was 20 years old i move to there to joined the US army I also work as US army Commander.I am presently in Syria on peace keeping mission.

:mrgreen:
Image << photoshopped head on Stephen Murphy's body

Napoleon Bonaparte

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

William Billcarldwell, williambillcarldwell212@hotmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:33 am

SKYPE ID: william.billcarldwell56
Name: William Billcarldwell :mrgreen:
City : New York NY
IP=197.251.160.11 Ghana <<= real location
Image<<fine art :-o

Funnurse
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Funnurse » Sun May 24, 2015 12:56 am

Wow!! This guy is very busy!! I received a message from him tonight on Ok Cupid. He says his name is General William and has dual citizenship US/Italy. I knew within 5 minutes that he was a scammer. I've been scammed before!! Reported him to OK Cupid as a scammer after I did a reverse image search and found a dozen or more sites with his picture and the scam stories!

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sun May 24, 2015 7:23 am

Welcome to RS and thanks for the update :) if he given you his new email ID to communicated with you please post it. It for future research.
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:22 pm

as above!!!! :twisted:

.badoo.com/en/0465934186/
William, 52
London

I am General William a dual citizen (American and UK). I was born in Italy but we later moved to.UK when I was 24 years old i move to there to joined the UK army I also work as UK army :lol: I am presently in Syria on peace keeping mission I am presently in Syria on peace keeping mission. I have been to 3 peace keeping missions in different countries. My first peace keeping was in Afghanistan, 2nd Iran :-o , 3rd Sudan but the Syria is my current peace keeping mission. But I have some few weeks for my service with the US Army :lol: to be due for me to retire for good

Napoleon Bonaparte

chris29617
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

John Kin - johnkin123@gmail.com

Postby chris29617 » Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:54 pm

This same guy goes by the name of John Kin on YIM, and has an account on daddyhunt.com with the screen name <job>. He also sent me the same picture, in one conversation, he said that he was born October 25, 1969 and then in another conversation he said that he was born October 03, 1969 and according to his daddyhunt profile, he lives in Irwinton, GA and here is his profile

job
Supporter Logo
ONLINE NOW
Last Login: 5 hours ago Profile Views: 186 Location: Irwinton, GA, United States Send a message

About Me

i am single here

Looking For

Target Type:
Daddy
Age Range: 29 to 95
Looking For:
Dating
Profile Basics

Type:
Daddy
Relationship Status:
Single
Appearance

Ethnicity:
White
Height:
6'02" (188 cm)
Body Type:
Average
Body Hair:
Some body hair
Hair Color:
Gray
Sexual Details

Position:
Top/Versatile

and he gave me his email address as <johnkin123@gmail.com>

A lot of things have set me off, he wasn't concise with his wording or his spelling. Something just made my ears twitch...

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

John Kin - johnkin123@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:19 pm

chris29617

Thank you so much for the update. Please post exact email address used by scammer at yahoo. after reporting block and ignore, surf safe online.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Return to “Military scams”