It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:54 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

French Kenneth B., french_bkk@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:42 pm

french
what goes around......... comes around!!!! honesty,truth,trust and love are the key to sourcess, all i want is serious relationship
Age & Gender: 46 Year Old Man
My Education: Some College
My Profession: Defense
My Marital Status: Windowed
I Want Children? Undecided
I Have Children? Yes

My Interest Keywords / Tags
and anxiety just leaves you unhappy n ur partner feeling emotionally trapped n suffocated sometimes making them think doing otherwise.......
funny
im real...have nice personality
insecurity
open minded
speak the truth so if u cant handle it dont mess with it....anything else just ask.. if you can trust someone fully
suspicion
then u can love them fully. a relationship full of fear

About Me
I want you to realize one fact that in no occasion will I lie about my personality, what would I gain in such? I wish I could open my heart for you to see so that you can be sure I am for real. I don't know what else to say than to tell you that I will always be myself, honest, faithful, caring, loving and affectionate, I do hope you would believe me, lets give love a chance to win and I pray that we will never regret we do so.

Image Image

Image Image Image

hello..... am french kenneth b,today will be my first time chatting here,i need someone to chat and to make friends with
i dont have much time to stay long out here online cause am on a special duty,am a loving man who have the best to care for all,you can contact me through my mail.... french_bkk@yahoo.com,i love to make friends with a caring,honest,faithful and holy.

yahoo avatar

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: French Kenneth B., french_bkk@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:56 pm

badoo
Bruce French Weah, 45
Was online 2 hours ago
Wants to date with girls, 45-65
added: 2013-06-13 14:09:41
Los Angeles, CA, United States

About me Simple and cool headed person
Relationship status: I'm single
Living: By myself
Children: Already have
Education: College/University
Languages: English
Work: millitary, U. s army. I have a reasonable income

building looks like a mosque :-o
typical Muslim ornaments

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:01 pm

To french_bkk@yahoo.com
Opened 2013/09/01
Location Torrance, California, United States (86% likelihood)
Opened on (198.144.116.181:58172) --->nLayer Communications proxy

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:34 pm

I hope you are for real and that this is not all about internet fantasy just to wipe your time because i am for real and seriously looking for a lifetime soulmate.And as i am new to this internet relationship,i would not like to fall a victim....... well is little i can remeber of myself,am an african,i just graduated in ekiti state university ado - ekiti in nigeria few weeks ago but still seeking for job at the same time i have little business running out here,i have a small boutique where i sell wears,am not here for game but for a real relationship,am real and i want someone that is real cause i have learn so many about online dating..... i have small boutique where i sell wears,am the last kid of family of four.... i have never married and i have no kid,am 35 years of age,One thing I understand about nature is that life itself is a risk, we don't have power over tomorrow, we can only try to make tomorrow a better day by trying our best and leaving the rest. I am ready to risk anything, even my very self, to secure my happiness. There are stages in ones life when one needs to take chances to make sure things are right. i believe a try will convince you.what are you doing for living? did you lives alone? are you also here for same thing just like myself? just tell me about yourself..... i which you are real like myself?hope to read back from you soon.

Received: from [172.191.224.191] ---> Africa Online
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2013

Scam Slayer
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Bill K - kelvinbill31@gmail.com

Postby Scam Slayer » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:58 am

Bill K - kelvinbill31@gmail.com

tagged?uid=7306125494

Last Active: 12 hours ago
Profile Views: 42 times
Profile Skin: Default
Tagline: can you love me

Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship
Ethnicity: Other
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight

Messages Sent To Me On Tagged:
hello are you there to chat

will love too chat also Thanks for your reply will love to here from you and know you do and dont...okay mine is kelvinbill31@gmail.com

Okay Will get back to you asap....thanks

Message Sent To My E-mail:
I am a person who looks beyond what may be the obvious. Character is worth more than flashiness. I honesty and a great sense of humor. I love to laugh and to enjoy am a person who appreciates the simple things in life.I would appreciate a person who has a good sense of who she is and a sense of direction about where she wants to be. I can appreciate a woman who sees a man as a friend and a partner. I love old movies and old songs. I love jazz and the arts.I know that men and women all have an inner child within and that is why I would appreciate days filled with fun and laughter.

plus.google.com/103027029309700934740/posts

Bruce French on this site. Uses the same picture on tagged.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Bruce French

Postby Myra » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:06 pm

couldn't squeeze the email address out yet

twice on FB and we know him, at least I should :D
see also
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 91&t=66971" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

bruce.french.1800
Sgt. at U.S Army
Lives in New York, New York
From Miami, Florida
Single
Daughter Toina

Image Image Image

facebook.com/french.bruce.9
French Bruce
Studied at UConn Law
Lives in Manchester, Connecticut
From Brooklyn, New York

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Bruce French, bfrencheddie@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:08 pm

tagged
Bruce F
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Native American
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mark Nicholas French on FB

Postby Myra » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:20 pm

here another 'French Family' member

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008135130994
Mark Nicholas French

profile pic = guy in front of red SUV

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Bruce French, bfrencheddie@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:28 pm

okcupid.com/profile/bfrencheddie
bfrencheddie
44 • Sterling, VA • Man

realwoman72
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby realwoman72 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:39 pm

busted whoever this imposter is out lasnight lol.. i knew from the moment he hmu on tagged he was a fraud. said he was navy when clearly the picture is in a army shirt. then says cant make calls only text due to the rules. bs!! i can go on n on so i texted him said what i had to say and he or whoever this person is better not text me back. WATCH OUT FOR SCAMMERS PPL. :liar:

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:38 am

realwoman72

:applause: :applause: :applause: For you!!! Good spotting on West African scumbags.

Yahoo Avatar:
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Sat May 30, 2015 8:59 am

INTERESTING PROFILE!
https://us1.badoo.com/01330895720/
Max, 52
Arkansas City, AR

:dumb:

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

shereen.parker
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby shereen.parker » Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:02 am

hi
i'm new here i have been talking to this man now known as leonard williams shaw 48yrs old single never being married. no children, left with a hugh debt by his ex. Both parents are dead and is posted in nigeria. He's dying to get out of the army and wants to come to uk. Telling me he is looking for love and wants to marry me in just over a week of talking. i have asked him to send me photos he's sent the same one listed on here and can't send me anymore due to no being able to take pictures. He some how got through my 100ml radius for search on tinder and found me. He asked for my whatsapp number straight away so he could talk to me better.
He's told me he wants to retire early to be with me when he's only got 4yrs left. i questioned everything because i knew something was not right. why would he do 20yrs service and then just leave with 4yrs to go did not add up. He never asked for money directly but said he needed to pay the army dues to sort his papers out and for transit dues. i googled that and found that to be a lie but i just went along with things. i am still talking to him because i just want to see how far he will go or what he is going to do next. if you need anymore information from me please ask.
what i don't understand is why are these people still allowed to get onto these dating websites? why is no one catching them. this is his mobile number +2349037610301 so he is definately in nigeria.
I'm not as green as he thinks

shereen.parker
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby shereen.parker » Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:12 am

when i can i will put the pictures up which are the same as the ones in the other posts

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:43 am

shereen.parker

Welcome to RS and I am very sorry that the Nigerian mafia hidden behind stolen photos is wasting your time. It takes a time before they will strike with money request . You must be brainwashed with love crap first. So glad it didn't work for them.
Please post email address if they gave you. There is no need to add same photos. Please BLOCK them and IGNORE.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Return to “Military scams”