It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:20 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pics of Master Sgt. Jason B. Jordan, Pt2

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pics of Master Sgt. Jason B. Jordan, Pt2

Postby Igulinka » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:45 am

mcd1343

Thank you for the post. In order to save other ladies we need scammer's messenger ID , please post if you still have it. Always BLOCK and IGNORE scammers after reporting.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

mcd1343
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby mcd1343 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:03 am

I m not sure about the messenger ID : Facebook ID was Mark Rendell (Jordan) , the page has been taken down

mcd1343
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby mcd1343 » Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:42 pm

Nov 21, 2015
This scammer or scammers are at it again on the Uniformdating.com website using this guys identity.
Under the username of richiesteve from Secaucus NJ. Isn't there anyway to catch these criminals. I haven't communicated with him but he's active on this website. Below is the photo of Jason Jordan that he is using.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:59 am

mcd1343

Thank you for the update. Be safe online.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jordan Nelson, Skype: jordannelson1221

Postby Bix » Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:51 pm

waplog
jordannelson1221
Male , 49 , Divorced
Name Surname: jordan Rosale
Lives in United States, TEXAS
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:37 pm

a new pic

Oasis
perryjordanme
Male 46
Glasgow | Scotland | United Kingdom
I'm a honest, outgoing, loving, caring, sensual person. I am generally a little bit on the quiet/shy side. Im a happy, friendly cuddly Lonely Man who enjoys life. I have a low circle of friends for wining and dining, trips to the cinema or theater, walks on the beach or in the countryside and cozy nights in. I value honesty, fidelity and companionship but also need space to pursue my own interests. I see my self as intelligent, with a good sense of humor and I don't take myself too seriously.I guess I am just a simple romantic at heart. I truly believe in open communication and affection.
What I'm Looking For
All I want is to meet the Woman i could spen the rest of my with ..some i could do new thing and who could see the world in a different shape with me ..I really don't know how serious about finding the right person for you but am hoping to know more about you coz i love to have you in my life so that i could start a new life fresh with my dream Wife with you ...A woman full of love, respect and will never think of cheating on me ...well i will say am a happy man and i have all i want to leave a comfortable life .and please I'm not into one night stand. I want something serious...

:mad: facebook.com/jordan.perry04
Jordan Perry
FB has a vics picture on it! :(
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Wswingen
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Wswingen » Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:37 pm

Hi
Could you please explain to me some of his usual ways , what kind of excuses or reasons he uses to get money out of us women I would like to know more this man is presently been in contact with me since October 30 of 2015 and is still trying to get money from me I flew him from Afghanistan yesterday and claims he is being held in Turkey at the present time for his men put bullets in his suitcase they packed his belongings for him so now he needs me to send 5000.00 dollars to pay his fines so he can get on his connecting flight to me here in Canada
Now I'm having fun with it and keep telling him I will fly down and pay and we will fly here together Ha
I think you can figure out what he said
Oh no just wire it to a bank Lol Lol Lol that's me laughing so now I'm waiting for him to call me back with the bank details
I'm going to keep toying with him he's going down I have a plan
Please share all the details of your experience with him
Thanks All for listening

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:07 am

Wswingen

The pictures above are abused by multiple gangs of West African scammers and the gangs which tries to defraud you is not necessarily the one reported by the poster above. The one is for sure they are operating from the internet cafes and no one is flying. The scam scenarios for the military impostors are very similar . You can view the link to learn more : http://www.cid.army.mil/romancescam.html

Please post: email address used, phone numbers, SKYPE ID , link to fake profile and money request. If you will get bank details it would be very good to post them to save others . After reporting you should BLOCK and IGNORE. Scammers are nasty electronically and may blackmail you or send viruses or hack into your accounts. We want you to be safe.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

+2348136023840

Postby Bix » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:59 pm

waplog
jordan957
Male , 46 , Single
Name Surname: jordan
Lives in Tunisia,

Did you have what's app
+2348136023840

Image Image

:mugu:

Mutley05
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Mutley05 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:37 pm

I'm a single mum of 2 girls have had Grande Mal Epilepsy for almost 30yrs but just over 2 yrs ago a guy called 'Jordan Scott' started chatting to me via messenger after we became friends. Well I've sent close to $3,500 - $4,000 during this time with promises of him coming to Australia to live with me n he allegedly bought me a car. Well the name n address of person/agent money would go to was:
OLUGBOJA AYODEJI JOHN
NO 81 MOFERERE STREET
ADO EKITI, NIGERIA
he asked me for another $300 last night my time. HELP ME PLEASE GET MY MONEY BACK N PUT THIS DECEITFUL PERSON AWAY.
Thanku
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited out full name and email FROM poster.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:43 pm

Hello. Unfortunately, I can only repeat what Igulinka has said just two posts above: what is important, and what is impossible.
The pictures above are abused by multiple gangs of West African scammers
Please post: email address used, phone numbers, SKYPE ID , link to fake profile and money request.
After reporting you should BLOCK and IGNORE. Scammers are nasty electronically and may blackmail you or send viruses or hack into your accounts. We want you to be safe.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:10 am

Mutley05

Welcome to RS. we are so sorry to hear what you are going through :( Please know we know exactly how it feels. I also lost money and tried to get it back but unfortunately money send to Nigeria is gone and non refundable. Nigerian law enforcement don't really do much to stop the scammers and they feel nonpunishable.

Please file report at your local police there is a chance that they gather the information. Don't forget to post scammer's email address, phone number, SKYPE ID and pictures. We will try to find as much info as possible base on your information given to us. Thank you and be safe.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

jordane2330@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:33 pm

.confirio.com/6UN1M
jordane
41 / Male / Straight
Offline. Last online Yesterday, at 12:03 pm
Joined January 13, 2016. Living in Homestead, Florida.
About Me
Deepest" feelings of my heart while praying for you ,May "God" Convert your Discomforts to Comforts, your Pains to Gains, your Minimum to Maximum, your Losses to Profits, your Tears to Smiles, your Sorrows to Pleasures, your Bad-wishers to Well-wishers, your Debts to Credits, & your Good Dreams to Realities! And make these"Everlasting! (Amen).Good Morning and have a blessed day.
I am secure & happy with myself

Am written you with utmost pleasure while I went though your profile.Am Jordan by name you can call me ' jo" lol I enjoy dancing, great conversation. I could tell from your profile you stole the sun lol cause you are a paragon of beauty with the words I read from your profile. Am seeking for a serious relationship here,after reading you profile I think we can be a great match.Would be waiting for your reply, if willing you can send me your private email so I get intouch directly and would reply you with mine. Thanks so much,can't wait to hear from you

thanks for getting back to me you can mail me on jordane2330@outlook.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Benard Jordan, benardjordan371@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:56 am

waplog
benardjordan371
Male , 45 , Single
Name Surname: Benard Jordan
Lives in United Kingdom, ENGLAND

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Gary Jordan; <garyjordan765@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:17 pm

Gary J

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: texas
Marital status: Separated
Children: I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Religion: Christian
Education: Other

Personal Description:

Am gary Jordan living in kabul, am from united States, am looking for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage.

GLOMOBILE
Prasoon Agarwal
1- Mike Adenuga Close, Victoria Island
Lagos
Nigeria

Google+

Email give a Hit in FB for Gary Jordan from Beverly Hills/CA; lives in Leicester/UK

https:/ /www.facebook.com/gary.jordan.7334

Google+
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Return to “Military scams”