It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:18 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pics of Master Sgt. Jason B. Jordan, Pt2

African scammers posing as military personnel.
loladavid1024
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

georgsmithe@yahoo.com, 815-261-1892

Postby loladavid1024 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:25 pm

Last email address he used was georgsmithe@yahoo.com. Was claiming to be stationed at Scott AFB in Illinois. Phone number used was 815-261-1892.

georgsmithe@yahoo.com, 815-261-1892

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Georg Smithe - georgsmithe@yahoo.com, 815-261-1892

Postby Igulinka » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:01 am

Last email address he used was georgsmithe@yahoo.com. Was claiming to be stationed at Scott AFB in Illinois. Phone number used was 815-261-1892.
Phone Number (815) 261-1892 provided by : RCLEC INC. from Chicago IL METRO

(815) 261-1892 --->>FB
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006888523130
Mauro Caca

Lives in Richardson, Texas
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Eliot Jordan, eliotjordan11@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:15 am

waplog
eliotjordan11
Male , 43
Lives in United States, CALIFORNIA
eliotjordan11: I care for for who care me

I like to be writing into your email
eliotjordan11@gmail.com
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

John.james1975
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

john.james1975@yahoo.com

Postby John.james1975 » Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:26 pm

He's now using the name James John on the German dating side finya, I've been chatting with him for three weeks. He convinced me he was real but today he developed an obscure story and finally asked for money. That was it and after digging and googling I found this side and saw the masses of pics of this guy beinh used! It is appalling.
This is what I know:

His first contact:
19. September 2015, 17:18 Uhr
Hi, nice pics and profile, i'm James, how are you doing?i live and work in Bremen for 5 years. my mother is from Berlin and my father from New York, U.S.A i have been single for 3 years, and i am an Engineer. i like to read, listen to music, travel, restaurants, watch sports and hangout.and i wish you a good evening. enjoy your movie. my email is john.james1975@yahoo.com feel free to send me an email anytime. give me your skype name and email, i will add you and we can chat more

We chatted first via skype then yahoo messenger, he claimed his skype network was bad all the time

His skype name

His yahoo messenger ID

During the 3 weeks he told me his father was American, his mother German, raised in US, he was deployed in Afghanistan since 3 years, his wife died 4 years ago and he had a daughter aged 10 which lived at his wife's sister in Bremen Germany. He said he'd retired in two months to come and live in Germany with his daughter. Today he suddenly came up with a benefit he got for a job well done in gold and jewellery and he wanted to send the package to me for safety reasons lol. In the end he asked me to pay 400 Euros for the delivery company, when I refused he asked for 200 Euros. I refused again and he stopped texting me.
I reported him to finya and hope they will take action.

I must confess he was very good, thought of every detail, never spoke of any money which would have caused my alarm bells right away!
Well they were alerted today :-(
May these guys really get what they deserve!
And thank you for this side

His email-adress: john.james1975@yahoo.com

Note: the file name of the image he sent me says the name jordan!

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

John James - john.james1975@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:09 am

John.james1975

Thank you so much for reporting yet another gang abusing photos of this man. So sorry that they tried to scam and so good you didn't fell in their traps and by reporting you help to save other ladies. Please make sure they are blocked for good. If they stopped texting it doesn't mean they gone.

SKYPE ID: live:ijeomahvalentine
Alias: John James
IP=107.181.70.242 - blacklisted and scam listed multiple times

Yahoo Avatar:

Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

jordannelson506@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:17 pm

waplog
jordan600
Male , 62 , Single
Name Surname: jordanmike
Lives in United Kingdom, ENGLAND

Yes....jordannelson506@gmail.com
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Fade
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Coker Jordan Micheal

Postby Fade » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:22 am

Hey all .
Just posting this on behalf of my friend , who recently got contacted by this guy on tinder .
Goes under the name of Coker Jordan Micheal. His Fb .facebook.com/coker.micheal.9
Claimed he is English , widowed with 2 kids , currently serving in Afghanistan as a senior sergeant.
However after 2 days of talking in Fb messenger he asked for 210 quid , in order to register a voice calls , since he don't have an assess to his bank account .
She asked him for money transfer details : Moneygram
Name Aladesuyi micheal ojo
Post code 234330
City ekiti
Country -Nigeria.

Mod edit: Thank you for the update. Please try to get email address.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jordan Smith, jordansmith2061@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:47 am

waplog
jordansmith2061
Male , 45 , Divorced
Name Surname: jordan
Lives in United Kingdom, ENGLAND

am US army I'm single father of one kids,they live in my house in state. I have been single for three yrs and I can tell you I was married for 5 yrs till I divorced three yrs ago after I caught my wife several time cheating on me,I know shit happÌens but I won't to. I would describe myself as very Intelligent, patients,loyal ,kind ,love ,compassion , God fear, passionate ,understanding,sincerely ,honest and I have big heart.. am easy going man with sense of honor, creative, and humorous, though in a relatively sane a Best Features : my last date was horrible so much because she was cheating on me that is why we are not together caught her with my friend having an secret affair and she even got pregnant for him and ever since i knows all about it i made up my mind and

I'm not coversity to the site base on my work did you have Google or Yahoo messenger
Jordansmith2061@yahoo.com

traumanurse
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pics of Master Sgt. Jason B. Jordan, Pt2

Postby traumanurse » Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:49 am

This man is now using the name bill allen jordan who is a major in the air force. He is trying to use yahoo messenger which is iambilljordan@yahoo.com and he claims his wife died and his daughter is in africa and he has no access to money and she needs rent and food money. She is at debby jordan02@yahoo.com. she plays on your heart to get the money and he has the slick love words

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:41 am

Welcome to RS and thanks for the update :) If you still have other info feel free to post them. and i hope you already stop communication with him and block him.
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:50 am

jordan02@yahoo.com --> Skype
jordan198702
jordand02

IP not found :cry:
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:03 pm

Hi traumanurse, was "her" exact email address maybe with underscore or with dot or slash or nothing in between this fakey´s first and last name? Please clarify :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

traumanurse
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby traumanurse » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:15 am

It may have been debbyjordan02@yahoo.com but I thought it was debbyjordan02@yahoo.com. I think he added it under his. Thanks for your help

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:35 pm

Thanks for clarifying. Yes, I tried both versions but failed to find any extra info on it.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

mcd1343
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Mark Rendell

Postby mcd1343 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:34 am

I connected with this scammer via Chemistry.com he asked to text him to chat then referred me to his face book page, under the name Mark Rendell (Jordan). As of 11/17/15 his face book page is still active. We used messenger to communicate for about 3 weeks. He said he was on the Syrian/Turkish border in a special ops camp. He was a Captain in the Air Force 3rd tour of duty. He was divorced with one daughter who was living with his aunt in Atlanta Ga. Within two weeks he asked me to purchase an Apple IPhone card with any amount because his had run out and he wanted to purchase movies and e books. This week he wanted to send me a box with some personal item that I should keep safe until his return. The next day he wanted me to loan him money for his daughters tuition because his aunt couldn't afford it. After the last two requests I googled the photos he sent me and found this site. He was very convincing and said all the right things and yes used the words :baby and dear in every sentence as well as reference God.

Return to “Military scams”