It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:36 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

David Patch, dpatch5505@aol.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:07 am

Pictures stolen from US Army Staff David Cecil Patch. Scammers also abusing his name.
RPO=>>facebook.com/david.c.patch

hoverspot.com/profile.php?UserId=3415358
David
Male, 47 Years Old
From Phoenix, AZ
Hey Hope your enjoying life and having some fun... I'm David by name a proud dad to my lovely boys Brax age9 and Alan age6, they are both truly a blessing to me and i appreciate them with all my body and soul. Here it goes as am new here i don't have any expectations of who I might find out here. I am not expecting anything, but you don't know if you don't try! So here I am! ;-) I really think of myself as a person with a unusual perspective. A unique way of looking at life, after all, we never really step outside our own minds, no matter how hard we try to see from someone else's perspective. I have my own life and I truly enjoy it. I am happy with things the way they are, but I am not satisfied! I want more! At the moment I am thinking it would enrich my life to be sharing it with someone who is special to me! I have a lot of things I want to do and places I want to go. There is so much to learn and experience! I try to always be learning. Some of my more favorite things are: music, friends, family, skiting, camping, traveling, teaching, swimming, boating (I used to live on a boat some times away from home..lol), my cats, sleeping (yup! sleeping!), comics, living... I hope I've not bored you too much if you got this far! Take Care. ..
Who I'd like to meet: Basically, someone who likes me for me and vice versa,Appreciate a woman who has a mutual understanding and a zest for upholding a youthful soul...who is loving and caring..optimistic nature...who know whats it takes for a long and loving relationship...thats ends with happiness.

Hi how are you doing at this moment? i hope you are doing great ? i would like to know more about yourself , if you dont mind you can drop me a line to dpatch5505@aol.com and tell me more about yourself, i look forward to read back from you , till then stay bless ..
David

Last edited by Igulinka on Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: RPO found
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: David Patch, dpatch5505@aol.com

Postby Bix » Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:08 am

Seems to be the same guy with the same text!

confirio.com/id/656902
humblesoul :lol:
47 / Male / Straight / Widow
Offline. Last online August 6, 2013.
Joined July 12, 2013. Living in Draper, Utah.
Hey Hope your enjoying life and having some fun... I'm David by name a proud dad to my lovely boys Brax age9 and Alan age6, they are both truly a blessing to me and i appreciate them with all my body and soul. Here it goes as am new here i don't have any expectations of who I might find out here. I am not expecting anything, but you don't know if you don't try! So here I am! ;-) I really think of myself as a person with a unusual perspective. A unique way of looking at life, after all, we never really step outside our own minds, no matter how hard we try to see from someone else's perspective. I have my own life and I truly enjoy it. I am happy with things the way they are, but I am not satisfied! I want more! At the moment I am thinking it would enrich my life to be sharing it with someone who is special to me! I have a lot of things I want to do and places I want to go. There is so much to learn and experience! I try to always be learning. Some of my more favorite things are: music, friends, family, skiting, camping, traveling, teaching, swimming, boating (I used to live on a boat some times away from home..lol), my cats, sleeping (yup! sleeping!), comics, living... I hope I've not bored you too much if you got this far! Take Care. .. Who I'd like to meet: Basically, someone who likes me for me and vice versa,Appreciate a woman who has a mutual understanding and a zest for upholding a youthful soul...who is loving and caring..optimistic nature...who know whats it takes for a long and loving relationship...thats ends with happiness.........^_^

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

lesliejo66
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Raynor James, raynorjame000@gmail.com

Postby lesliejo66 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:08 am

Hi

https://www.facebook.com/raynor.james.10" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; this is the scammers facebook page. He had me to where i sent money....i feel so bad. I want to know if anyone has info on him....his name badge on his Army uniform says Patch. I wish i could find the real soldier ......he needs to know hes being scammed.

:(

Leslie

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Raynor James

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:12 am

Hi; sorry to hear that you were scammed by Nigerian gangs operating with this man´s pics. :(
the real soldier ......he needs to know hes being scammed.
We have a sticky topic on this common question : http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 80#p239980" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

^^
Details from that FB:

Raynor James
Work and Education Nashville State Community College
Class of 1995 · Nashville, Tennessee
Smith County High School
Carthage, Tennessee
Places Lived Nashville, Tennessee
Current City Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Interested In Women
Relationship Status Divorced

BE HELPFUL WHEN YOU SEE A PERSON WITHOUT SMILE......GIVE THEM YOURS FOR THE LORD WILL WILL BRING YOURS IN MILLION.......happy tuesday
Yea.....here is another blowing minded news.........38 died on iraq bomb blasting few hours ago...........thinking .............GOD BLESS AMERICA
Hey little ma'am ,some one help me thank God for what happen today,a rescue mission.four sumali terrorist broke out of the prisson holding some civilians hostage.I thank God I went with my men,and the mission was clean,no blood shed and the while the head of alqaeda who's go by ..................
I thank God I got to YEMEN alive and safe,I pray God should see all my crew and good fellas soldiers the were deployed along side with me

<<<<<<< interesting is his name....Ice

Could you please add "his" email address, fake US phone number and the money request message/details?
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Pinky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Raynor James - ?

Postby Pinky » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:02 pm

He had me to where i sent money....i feel so bad.
As Frumpy has already noted, it's not a good thing to go searching for the real man.

I hope you have discontinued all communications with the scammer. Nothing good can come from any more contact. Let this be done, close this chapter of your life and move on. This is the fastest way to end your pain and suffering.

Keep reading on this site for strength, courage and support. Learn how to protect yourself from these criminals.
If your question isn't answered in the FAQ, please message a green Moderator or red Admin. We need to know.

lesliejo66
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Raynor James - ?

Postby lesliejo66 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:36 am

Hi

Here is the email address he used raynorjame000@gmail.com He did not give me a phone number.

Thanks

Leslie

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

David Patch, davidcpatch@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:37 pm

pictures are stolen from the REAL David Patch, scammer is also using his name:
https://www.facebook.com/david.c.patch" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6005351098
David P, 46 Magna, UT

Hey how are you doing over there at this moment? i hope you are doing great? am new here and come across your profile empress , would like to get to know more about you and we can learn more about each other and share thoughts , if you dont mind i can be reach by email davidcpatch@yahoo.com would love to to hear from you , till then stay bless and be good. David.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: David Patch, davidcpatch@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:14 pm

RPO with identical name on FB
facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=731863953497933&set=a.153585021325832.26915.100000230040995&type=1
Joined Facebook September 7, 2009
uploaded 2, 408 pics

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: David Patch, davidcpatch@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:25 pm

idating4you
humblesoull
tags: mindful, balanced, devoted, charming, reliable, nature-loving, faithful, nice-looking, open minded, romantic
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
Looking for a woman between 42 - 99

Eye color: black :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Education: graduate degree
Marital Status: widowed
Ethnicity: white / caucasian
Children: yes, and sometimes they live at home
Living: with kids
Nationality: United Kingdom
Income: 75-100.000
Spoken Languages: English

About me
Hey Hope your enjoying life and having some fun... I'm David by name a proud dad to my lovely boys Brax age12 and Alan age9, they are both truly a blessing to me and i appreciate them with all my body and soul. Here it goes as am new here i don't have any expectations of who I might find out here. I am not expecting anything, but you don't know if you don't try! So here I am! ;-) I really think of myself as a person with a unusual perspective. A unique way of looking at life, after all, we never really step outside our own minds, no matter how hard we try to see from someone else's perspective. I have my own life and I truly enjoy it. I am happy with things the way they are, but I am not satisfied! I want more! At the moment I am thinking it would enrich my life to be sharing it with someone who is special to me! I have a lot of things I want to do and places I want to go. There is so much to learn and experience! I try to always be learning. Some of my more favorite things are: music, friends, family, skiting, camping, traveling, teaching, swimming, boating (I used to live on a boat some times away from home..lol), my cats, sleeping (yup! sleeping!), comics, living... I hope I've not bored you too much if you got this far! Take Care. .. Who I'd like to meet: Basically, someone who likes me for me and vice versa,Appreciate a woman who has a mutual understanding and a zest for upholding a youthful soul...who is loving and caring..optimistic nature...who know whats it takes for a long and loving relationship...thats ends with happiness...

NotADumbAss
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby NotADumbAss » Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:58 pm

He's on facebook now. Sent me a friend request and then a private message.

facebook.com/patch.ivan.5?fref=photo

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:31 pm

Welcome to RS and thanks for the update :) could you please post his private message ?
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Valpeg
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Valpeg » Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:08 pm

Would you share any additional info regarding this guy? A family member is currently being scammed by him and I cannot convince her it's a scam.
Lucy

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:26 am

Valpeg

Welcome to RS. Please read carefully our General Information section how romance scam works.

This guy himself it's not a scammer. He is an innocent photo victim whose photos got stolen and abused by West African romance scammers /cyber criminals.
You will never know if the person who posted the scammer above and your family member deal with the same criminal . The successful in the scams photos may be abused by thousands independent gangs all over the world.
Please try to get more significant info about scammers abusing this photo. We will try to search for more answers.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Valpeg
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Valpeg » Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:06 am

Thank you. I do realize that, and will not attempt to contact the man whose name and photos are used. The scammer does use the name david patch, and claims to have two sons. He says he is in the army "doing battle." Please let me know what is considered significant information, so that I can try to get it, or possibly know. The web of lies are complex. Thanks again
Lucy

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:09 am

We would like you to post info such: email address used in the scam, Skype ID, phone numbers , pictures, link to social sites where you met the scammer, first message, money request, copies of fake IDs and other documents scammers send to victims ,etc.
Thank you :)

Return to “Military scams”