It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:18 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Mark Ferguson aka Mark George, mark.fergusonuk@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.

Re: Mark Ferguson aka Mark George, mark.fergusonuk@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

jdudley
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby jdudley » Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:14 pm

Been talking with Frank Thomas for a year, using all the pictures... started on FB, account disappeared quickly after we started chatting of course because of the location. He is in the military station in Iraq. Has a son and a adopted son both teenagers in Ghana in school. The same scenario as posted previously. He texts daily and so do the boys. I have only sent a small amount to the boys. He uses same pictures on different profiles - George Clinsman, Stewart Jackson, Phillips Hughes; George Shariff...

I very thankful for finding this site.
Phone numbers:
203-684-5253 - Frank
233-209860548
6152834436 - son
8452336298 - son
233-206128823 - his friend - Farouk Haruna

email
son - tristandadskid@gmail.com
frank - frank_11980@yahoo.com

Nay_Sayer
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Nay_Sayer » Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:50 pm

I have a question I have reported other accounts I know are fake but FB sends me the boilerplate message about it not violating any rules.

Any suggestions?

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:30 am

Keep posting all fake profiles in here if you have email address, phone number or SKYPE ID of the scammers .
Google will display them as a fraudsters. FB is very bad with closing fake profiles and yet scammers will open hundreds new once for each closed.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

angie.mitchell
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby angie.mitchell » Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:43 am

Looks like he also is using Bobby gray and another name.

Oh and he asked me to marry him lol

Warrior911
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Warrior911 » Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:35 am

Both FAKE profiles claiming to be U.S.ARMY, (But we know the truth!) Not sure why these photos are not showing up clearly...First Profile using George Cozma, the next one using George Lambert.

Helen123456
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Helen123456 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:41 pm

I had actually sent this guy a friend request when he appeared in my suggested friends on Facebook. Looks like his page now under George Ron has been deactivated.

Said he was on a peace keeping mission in Afghanistan his wife was killed in a car accident and his son back home for schooling.
Last edited by Helen123456 on Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:57 pm

Helen123456

Please BLOCK and IGNORE if they come back. See statement of the real man on the first page of this topic.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Helen123456
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Helen123456 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:13 pm

Well the George Ron Facebook is back, funny that. And a friend request has appeared. Same profile pics.

joellyn
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby joellyn » Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:25 am

As of sept 29th, 2016, he is going by george thomas, life army, bagdad iraq, diplomat in ghana, from miami, has own house plus inherited mothers. Just wants someone to enjoy his life with, loves kids, married and divorced, wife cheated. Man, this sucks really bad, this is how i am learning about the man that i had really fallen for.

This Guy goes now as Jones Matha on FB ( delited his account minutes after he got my phone #) :thinking:
He started to chat in what up - his Pohe nummber+2330269406074, he fell in love with me in 3 minutes :-o declaring destiny has brought us together , after 3 days asking for money declaring that hes rich but his stupid ex cheated on him and hes account are closed. Send me a recording of his voice , i told him he sounded disabled, send me a second one, this time a different man with AFRICAN accent :roll:
On fb hes date of birth was 10.10.1966
Height : 5.5 feet
blue eyes
located in Kabul on a peace keeping mission , will get home on the 15.12.2015
Borne in Texas

He '' real name '' is Jones Michael Pix: but like to be called JACK ( a fallen army friend)

Apparently this is his mother( Angela Michael ) :

His sister ( Victoria Michael ):

his dog :)

Here i found a google plus account where his name Jonathan ( Jonathan ist the name of his bff :)) )

plus.google.com/117538184193847323231/posts?gclid=CjwKEAjwh8exBRDyyqqH9pvf1ncSJAAu4OE3g0gohLQix8EfKS8Y8NtzTcHUnjCJpqe0AWp55DXN0xoCo7Dw_wcB

Take care[/quote]

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:31 am

joellyn

Thank you for the info. Please see the first page of this topic. There is a statement from the real soldier.
Please immediately BLOCK mafia and IGNORE without further confrontation.

veronica.mollsen
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby veronica.mollsen » Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:04 pm

These pictures are also associated to a man claiming to be Mike Hoffman and George Hulk Hoffman of Austin Texas. He stated he was from Mabry Military base and then from Edwards Air Force base. He claims he is in Iraq. I reported him to the Federal Trade Commission and the U.S. Army Criminal Investigation Command.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

+2330269406074

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:18 pm

Local law enforcement has no jurisdiction in West Africa :( so, expect no reply :(

+2330269406074 = Ghana gang
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

joellyn
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby joellyn » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:34 am

As of current date, he has been going by george thomas, from miami, states he has 2 houses there, he recently inherited his mothers house as she recently passed away. Claims his siblings are greedy. States grew up in miami but, his "playfullness" in school.is when he was sent to military school and loved it enough that he became lifetime army. I have given him more money than i could even spare, raising 2 boys on my own, 600.00 was alot for me. Claiming he has a significant amount of gold, that he needs to get it back to u.s. to get value of it. Says he needs 200.00 to get gold weighed and home where he says i will never have to worry about anything ever again, he will take care of us.
Is currently using whatsapp, started on fb, quickly switched to private chat, then fb chat, then on to whatsapp. Current number on whats app is 233 20 161 4313 and current diplomat is salisu sidiq. Dont let him break your heart as he has mine. Keep yourself safe and get a facial recognition app, always check before you chat.

joellyn
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby joellyn » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:48 am

He started with me the beginning of august also, nice to know he had 2 different names at the same time. The pic of him eating at the table was one of many photos he sent to me.

Return to “Military scams”