It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:54 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of US Army Staff Hawkins

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:50 pm

Pictures stolen from US Army Staff Hawkins, see below.

Irwin Hawkins, irwin.hawkins@yahoo.com

irwin
- 50 y/o male
- hamilton, USA
- English, English, English
- Have 1 children
- Last logged in: 2013-09-22 21:59:32

Description:
loving and caring man
Ideal match description:
loving, caring and trustworthy woman

junkmail:
Hello there,
How are doing? I am irwin, I’m new on this site. It was nice to see you on here. Actually, I was going through the profiles of some of members of this site, and I came across yours and it intrigued me. I hope you’ll give me a chance to get to know you better. I’ll look forward to hearing from you.
Have a great day!
irwin.hawkins@yahoo.com. hope to hear from you soon

also on confirio

51 / Male / Straight / single
Offline. Last online November 9, 2013.
Joined October 26, 2013. From hamilton. Living in Cincinnati, Ohio.

About Me
Am Irwin , single, 5'10- tall. nice, honest and trustworthy. i can say i know how to be romantic, am a passionate lover and a loyal friend, am here to see if i will meet a nice, caring ], honest and a right woman, then see what future holds for us.

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Irwin Hawkins, irwin.hawkins@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:07 am

at least 3 profiles on FB

facebook.com/hawkins.irwin.79
Hawkins Irwin
About
Captain at The U.S. Army
Studied at Colorado State University
Lives in Kabul, Afghanistan
From Colorado Springs, Colorado

same profile pic as in first post plus these

Image Image Image

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007008757167
Hawkins Irwin
About
Worked at The U.S. Army
Studied at Colorado State University
Past: Colorado Springs High School
Lives in Kabul, Afghanistan
From Colorado Springs, Colorado

same profile pic as in first post

facebook.com/irwinsantiago.hawkins
Irwin S Hawkins
background pic of a city I don't recognize

does the scammer use pics of him?
http:/ /www.jcs.mil/biography.aspx?ID=127

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Alex Hawkins, alex.hawkins80@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:19 pm

Pictures stolen from US Army Staff Hawkins:
RPO=>4shared.com/all-images/_ldk9oVu/_online.html

matchdoctor
alex0987
48-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 40 - 89
Los Angeles, California, United States
i'm a medic in the army, which means i'm a soldier first, a medic second. think hard about the contradiction in that for a minute. i like a quiet night at home, and dancing all night at the club. i can make anyone laugh and im a social drinker. i'll watch football all day on sunday, but sunday night i'll watch project runway. on the drive to work i'll listen to T. I. or 2pac, on the drive home i'm listening to Linkin Park or 80's music. i'm defined by all my lifes events, but i dont use those events as an excuse. i stand up for what i believe in, and have put my life on the line for those beliefs. i'm a loyal friend, i'm the one you call when your car breaks down in seattle at 3AM. but my friendship has a price, 2 strikes and your out. i'm a proud and happy man. i've been to the brink of life, and i live every day to the fullest that i can, but still with an eye on the future. i know who i am, and have no problem being me, so what u see is what u get. i know im not perfect, but i try my hardest. im a bit of an idealist, i truly think i can make a difference in the world, thats why i went back to afghan. like the butterfly effect(the theory not the movie) hopefully my actions here will have an effect somewhere down the road. i wanna start a revolution, but only against oil companies and gas stations. i hate MTV, except for ashton kutcher. i like to use the word incredulous, but not sure what it means. i like old school stuff, old school love jams; old school baseball uniforms, old school britney spears. i hate smelly people. i appreciate the simple things in life, family and friends will never be taken granted for again. i'm willing to try anything new, except when it comes to food. i'm a city boy from L. A. , but i'm happy in WA, as long as i go to L. A. often. and now if i make it home again, i'm gonna live it up, so watch out for me, olympia, san fransisco, hollywood, chicago, L. A.. . nationwide first, then the world is mine! ! want to know more then ask

So sorry to infringe on your privacy,Its said that 'A picture is worth a thousand words, but when I saw yours,it was more than words could explain.The charming profile is resistible,though a little personal message but your look tells a lot about a nice person...so i had to drop a message to the charming person with this great profile.Just want to know you better and be a friend or more. Hope to hear from you sometime... you can add me up at alex.hawkins80 AT YAHU CUM (571) 494-8373 so we can talk more better and see where this lead us too hope to hearing from you soon

571-494-8373
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Alex Hawkins, alex.hawkins80@yahoo.com

Postby Pandora » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:34 pm

email address leads to:

zorpia.com
alex.hawkins80
2014, Torrance, California, United States >>>>Proxy-City
Looking for anything with a girl,
aged 40‑90, in United States.

Image Image

mate1.com
alex0987
am looking for a right woman alex.hawkins80 AT YAHU DOT CUM
48, Los Angeles, California
Seeking a woman 40 - 88

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Alex Hawkins, alex.hawkins80@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:39 pm

Australia

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Thomas Hawkins, truthfulheart091@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:18 am

RPO = Jeffrey Hawkins, American founder of Palm Computing and Handspring

badoo.com/01278664798/
Thomas, 53
Atlanta, GA, United States
I am a very happy man . I am like everyone else on here that is looking for that special person who will be my last date, best friend and lover for life! I am honest to a fault, romantic, affectionate, caring, love to cook and totally cool. To me there is nothing more rewarding than putting a smile on my partner face. I love to laugh and be spontaneous, love being around people as well as that intimate time alone. I am intelligent enough to know what is real and what is not... I am not into games. I am not perfect so I am not looking for perfection... just a lady who knows how to love, can communicate her feelings openly and is not judgmental of others, forgives easily, doesn't hold grudges and is willing to talk through any problems. Basically, a lady that I can respect ... After reading so many profiles and getting lots of winks I decided to update this section! We are all at different places in our lives. Our journeys are all so different.

Mine is truthfulheart091@yahoo.com

:thinking: known as Jeffrey Hawkins
plus.google.com/101395309989168815009/posts
Jeffrey Hawkins
Lived in Florida Wellington , USA .
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Thomas, truthfulheart091@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:24 am

yahoo avatar

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:50 am

To truthfulheart091@yahoo.com
1st Open
6-Apr-14 at 23:25:02pm +00:00 (86%) Accra, Ghana
Opened 6-Apr-14 at 23:25:02pm (UTC +00:00) - 11hours59mins39secs after sending
Location Accra, Ghana (86% likelihood)
Opened on 41-66-234-237-dedicated¸4u¸com¸gh (41¸66¸234¸237:12501)

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:50 pm

frankhawkings@yahoo.com

w w w.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6015073733 Frank H
Tagline: Lost my account am back

No am divorced
How you doing
Nice to meet you yes am from USA
ok
will mail you
Am mailing you now
Am not a gamer
Am mailing you now
to your gmail
frankhawkings@yahoo.com
frankhawkings@yahoo.com

Image Image

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Sam Hawkin, samhawkinzx@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:53 pm

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6023102494
Samuel H, 59 New York City, NY

You have a nice profile.My name is Samuel Hawkins..I am a divorcee and a Colonel in the US Army currently deployed to Kabul,Afghanistan.Do you mind if we chat and know each other more better?Please send me an email on samhawkinzx/at/y/a/h/o/o/dot/c/o/m.

glfv2015
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Hawkins_McBrown@yahoo.com

Postby glfv2015 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:19 am

This was Google+ profile picture

Google+ profile has been changed to this now.
says is son Michael

dating site profile picture
It is now time to live my life to it's fullest, day by day with someone with a similar spirit and quest for adventure.
I value honesty, openness, trust and loyalty in friendships and relationships because without these it is impossible to build and maintain a sharing and lasting one.
Past adult responsibilities have worked against a hedonistic philosophy and therefore we all learn to make 'sacrifices', I now want to reconnect with my past youthful spirit and want to start 'living in the moment' once again now that, that structured existence has been removed.
I feel I am now in the position where I can fulfill my and my potential partner's aspirations and fantasies by living life to its fullest involving family and true friends.

I’m JEFFREY HAWKINS by name a Military Staff troop’s trainer and member of the military night patrol team, my rank is WO4.(War Ops 4) As at now I am on a National Assignment to Iraq

Yahoo messenger ID: Hawkins_McBrown
JeffreyHawkins41

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Frank Hoover, frank_hoover77@hotmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:35 am

badoo.com/01328867601/
Frank 51

Appearance: 5' 8'' (173cm), 170lbs (77kg), average body, grey hair and grey eyes

Hello there, how are you doing? Well I'm new here and I was browsing through profiles when I came across your beautiful face so I decided to pass by and say " Hi " to know if we can be friends and get to know more about each other..... I hope you don't mind?

Hello my dear, I am very sorry I missed your message. My name is Frank, a single parent with one daughter and I work with the US Military and I'm currently deployed in Kabul, Afghanistan. I have just about 30 days come back home and it will be my last service in the US Military. I am retiring after this contract so I have decided start searching for a special lady, I will spend the rest of my life with when am retired. I would love for us to get to know more about each other but I might be able to come on here to check if I have a message from you all the time because of the nature of my work so to make it eassier for both of us, I will need you to write me directly to my personal email and I promise to get back to you with more of my pictures as soon as I get your message. Here is my email if you don't mind... ( frank_hoover77@hotmail.com ). I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon, take care!

ImageImage

Clone on:
G+plus.google.com/+collinsmeirose/
collins meirose

Lives in Virginia, United States

G+plus.google.com/113270162482941061888/
Steve Hawkins

linkedin.com/pub/collins-meirose/a1/877/46
collins meirose
Professional at United Arab Shipping Company (S.A.G.)
Manassas, VirginiaMaritime
Previous
UASC Services Limited

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Frank Hoover, frank_hoover77@hotmail.com

Postby Myra » Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:58 am

Skype ID frank.hoover77
Skype name Frank Hoover

last IP used 41.218.216.102 Accra, GH :twisted:

Skype avatar

Isabliss
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Mike Larry - m.larry11@outlook.com / m.larry1@hotmail.com

Postby Isabliss » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:55 pm

I'm Pretty! :)

Name: Mike Larry
Original Email IP: 77.78.105.139 - errusep02d.ermail.ru - Czech Republic
2nd email reply IP: 65.54.190.189 & 65.54.190.158 (both Microsoft)

Original Email

Hello pretty ,

My names is Mike Larry , a Native of America with European trace from Mother side ..
I am single parent of 1 daughter by name Anneth , I saw your profile on the Internet and
has chosen to contact you , I strongly believe with faith that you are my choice of a
woman , I need a very serious relationship please can we be friends , am single 100%
searching for a perfect woman for a better relationship , tell me little about you ,
i will sure reply you with details about me and my pictures .

waiting to hear from you .
M.Larry
Reply to my Private email
m.larry11@outlook.com

Second Reply Email after responding to him
Hello Dearest XXXXXX ,
Thanks for your email , content well noted , yes I appreciate you the way you are and I respect your choice , my dear as you already know me , I am Mike Larry , I am United States Citizen , am 56 years old .
I am current working in Afghanistan with the United states Military on peace keeping , my dear your short email is ok by me , but I need detail email about you , tell me more about your self , your age , occupation , current location now , as well as your picture please will like to know you.
I need an honest relationship with you ........ remember am single searching for my soul mate .

One of the pictures takes you to here - plus.google.com/113270162482941061888/posts - if you do a reverse image search - Not sure is Steve Hawkins is real or not - it does match the uniform name of the other picture though. 5 Followers - Also led me to a dating site (oodle.com) for Des Moines, IA but didn't find the picture.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mike Larry - m.larry11@outlook.com / m.larry1@hotmail.com

Postby minerva » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:59 am

Welcome to RS and thanks for the post, i hope you already block and stop communication with him and not send any $$$
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Return to “Military scams”