It is currently Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:47 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Dannies Mark, dannies.mark@hotmail.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:57 am

matchdoctor
defender712
55-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 45 - 70
Los Angeles, California, United States
Last Activity: Today
I'm a man that is living life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do.The best days of my life are yet to come...am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship. Although I would consider myself a romantic, I don't believe that life is about the 'grand passion.' In reality it is more about comfortable comrade. I am a really fun person who loves people,loves to laugh, I am very caring,love music...I am a devoted friend. I like to have fun,I have strong moral values with honesty and integrity being the core of my personality, am very cool, i respect my dignity....I'm excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things.I'm not a fighter and I don't argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and intimacy.Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty and commitment. I enjoy going out to dinner, movies, walks,and quiet times.

hello dear,how are you doing today? my name is Dannies from united state of america.i just came across your profile hear and it really impress me, i also do like to know more about you.so please send me your email address so that i write you more about my self and my pictures as well, this is because i don't always come on this site due to my work okay. so if only i can get your email address so we can talk on that, it will be very nice and my pleasure to know you more, am hoping to hear from you soon.that is my personal email address (dannies.mark@hotmail.com)..think it will be great knowing each other very well..

email...

Am very sorry for the delay in responding to your mail but is just because of the nature of our job here in the military camp. I appreciate that you give me your email address so that we can write to know each other more better,
My name is Dannies Mark am an American from the United States, i grew up in California, and am 55 years. Am single but i have a son who is schooling in the United Kingdom at the Aviation academy pursuing a career in Piloting. I work with the United States Army and am attached to the United Nations peacekeeping force presently working in Afghanistan but hoping to get retirement very soon.
I will be retire from active service soon this year and I will be happy if I found a reliable life partner whom I will spend the rest of my life with after my retirement. My wife died five years ago after a brief illness and since then I have been single. I have a son and he is studying. I am the only son of my family before my late father divorced my mother. I am planning to retire and live with a woman whom will understand that living together have much to do with honesty, love, patience and understanding between one and another. I have read and I like your profile. I will like you to send me your photos and tell me more about yourself.
I am the kind of person who likes to see the humor in everything. Laughter is the food for the soul. I love nature and animals. I am a hard working and cheerful person and I take care of myself. Though I live alone for now, I love cooking sometimes. I also love photography and art. I have been alone for five good years now although it was not easy. I have to admit that living alone can be very desperate, so I have decided it is now time to make changes in my life. Hence, I have decided to seek out to find a very special person like you which I think you might be one, whom one day may become my closest friend, lover and partner in marriage life. I am just myself… confident, manly, caring and reliable.
I am looking for a true, reliable, honest, intimate and meaningful relationship where there is love, passion, respect and romance. I am a fun loving man, jovial, lovely and passionate. I think of myself as being clever but harmless. My hobbies include jogging, baseball, music,horseback, riding, soccer, traveling, golfing etc. I also like pets like dog, horse and cat etc. I am looking for a woman whom I will love with all my heart, the woman that I will spend the rest of my life with immediately after my retirement, the woman who will know when it is true love. Someone who is willing to share her life with me and I can share my whole life with her and together we will build a happy and enviable home. I do not seek for perfection because no one is perfect. A man's happiness will never be complete until there is a woman right beside him, I know I was not born to leave alone forever, life is short and we need a companion to be happy any time and any day. I pray that you will be my dream life partner and I hope that our coming together would open doors of blessings and affections in our life.
Please I want to remind you that two can only walk together when they agree within themselves. We are no more youths, so we have to be honest to each other so that we can build a happy family for our better future; we have come of age to know exactly what we want in life and cherish it.
Attached therein are my pictures. Please, feel free to tell me more about yourself and also remember that in any real true relationship, age, distance, language, race or religion will never be a hindrance or barrier because all that matters is the love passion between both partners. I really thank you for being over there for me, take care of yourself until my arrival to be together with you and to spend the rest of my life with you in your country ... You are my future and nothing can ever keep us from our destiny. I am here with open arms where you will some day finally arrive... right where you belong. have a nice day .
Yours sincerely Dannies

more photoshopped artwork!!

Image Image Image
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Dannies Mark, dannies.mark@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:42 pm

What a creep! :sick:

Hello My Angel,

I have been so happy by your side that my biggest desire this weekend is that this remains.. Of course it depends on someone up above, so we can have health and force to find prosperity.. What can i wish to someone I love at weekend, other than strength to continue loving, wishing and serving? Because that's what I want sweet: continue happy and healthy to offer you, the best of me, this enormous love I feel.. I want you at all times.. Sometimes I wish I could have you glued to me, well kept in my body like a tattoo or a piercing.. I would like to feel you very close to my skin.. Loving you give me such a feeling of fulfillment that I feel close to Heaven.. And that is why I feel this huge emptiness when you are far away, which is reflected in the absence of your body.. Since I left to patrol this morning, I started thinking about you and how much I miss you.. I felt this urge to meet you and to be able to kiss you slowly..

All of a sudden I felt this urge to kiss you and touch you with the tip of my tongue, starting with your feet and moving all the way up to the soft strands of hair right in the back of your neck, that you love me to kiss.. The single thought of you, gives me this sudden urge to be with you and to enjoy the sweetness of your soft skin and your exhilarating odors.. I mean, the smell of your breath.. Nothing compares to loving someone as I love you.. You are my harbor and my shelter, and to rediscover the joy of life with each kiss we exchange and every caress you give me is the biggest motif of joy a man can have.. Whenever you want me, I'll be with you.. Next to you, under the covers, glued to your soft body, and willing to satisfy your most secret wishes, and also those your shinny, naughty little eyes can't hide, munch as your try to disguise it..

I thought about you a lot last night.. But not in the same way I normally do everyday though, when I think how good it feels to have you next to me, what a friend are partner you are.. I want you to know that, in all my life, I've never felt as happy and pleased as I feel now.. And you know why?, Because no one has ever given me so much affection as now, my body as never been so well looked after as it is today.. If you were just affectionate woman, I would be able to say that I was in love with you.. But you're far more than that, you drive me crazy, because you're not only caring and thoughtful.. What could be the dreadful motives that keeps us apart?, You know, I was so aroused this morning when I woke up.. The first ray of light that made it's way through my bedroom window brought very lively memories of that gorgeous body of yours.. You're beautiful, the most wonderful surprise I've ever had.. I could never imagine that your angel face could hide such an intense woman. And i will like to talk to you soon ok. love you more in you try. kisses all over your body..
Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:34 pm

.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013941543905
Dannies Mark

Image Image Image
Napoleon Bonaparte

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:17 pm

hello dear
dannies mark <dannies.mark@hotmail.com>

Am very sorry for the delay in responding to your mail but is just because of the nature of our job here in the military
camp. I appreciate that you give me your email address so that we can write to know each other better,

My name is Dennies Mark am an American from the United States, I grew up in California, and am 55 years. Am single but I have a
son who is schooling in the United Kingdom at the Aviation academy pursuing a career in Piloting. I work with the United States
Army and am attached to the United Nations peacekeeping force presently working in Afghanistan but hoping to get retirement very soon.

I will be retire from active service soon this year and I will be happy if I found a reliable life partner whom I will spend the rest
of my life with after my retirement. My wife died five years ago after a brief illness and since then I have been single. I have a son
and he is studying. I am the only son of my family before my late father divorced my mother. I am planning to retire and live with a woman
whom will understand that living together have much to do with honesty, love, patience and understanding between one and another. I have read and
I like your profile. I will like you to send me your photos and tell me more about yourself.

I am the kind of person who likes to see the humor in everything. Laughter is the food for the soul. I love nature and animals.
I am a hard working and cheerful person and I take care of myself. Though I live alone for now, I love cooking sometimes. I also
love photography and art. I have been alone for five good years now although it was not easy. I have to admit that living alone can be
very desperate, so I have decided it is now time to make changes in my life. Hence, I have decided to seek out to find a very special person like you which
I think you might be one, whom one day may become my closest friend, lover, and partner in marriage life. I am just myself…
confident, manly, caring and reliable.

I am looking for a true, reliable, honest, intimate and meaningful relationship where there is love,
passion, respect, and romance. I am a fun loving man, jovial, lovely and passionate. I think of myself as being clever but harmless.
My hobbies include jogging, baseball, music, horseback, riding, soccer, traveling, golfing etc. I also like pets like dog, horse, and cat etc.
I am looking for a woman whom I will love with all my heart, the woman that I will spend the rest of my life with immediately after my retirement,
the woman who will know when it is true love. Someone who is willing to share her life with me and I can share my whole life
with her and together we will build a happy and enviable home. I do not seek for perfection because no one is perfect. A man's happiness
will never be complete until there is a woman right beside him, I know I was not born to leave alone forever, life is short and we need a
companion to be happy anytime and any day. I pray that you will be my dream life partner and I hope that our coming together would open
doors of blessings and affections in our life.

Please. I want to remind you that two can only walk together when they agree within themselves. We are no more youths, so we have, to be
honest to each other so that we can build a happy family for our better future; we have come of age to know exactly what we want in life and cherish it.

Attached therein are my pictures. Please, feel free to tell me more about yourself and also remember that in any real true relationship, age,
distance, language, race or religion will never be a hindrance or barrier because all that matters is the love passion between both partners.
I really thank you for being over there for me, take care of yourself until my arrival to be together with you and to spend the rest of
my life with you in your country ... You are my future and nothing can ever keep us from our destiny. I am here with open arms where you
will some day finally arrive... right where you belong. have a nice day .
Image Image Image
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:56 pm

dannies.mark@hotmail.com

DSM
qwerty: MKK
[qwerty]
Activity:
1 hour(s) ago
male, 55, washington,los angels, United States.

3 Apr 2017 at 14:44

Hello dear, how are you doing today? My name is Dannies from the united state of America. California to be precise you have a nice and beautiful profile
up here, and I really admire that.
, I will really like you to give me your email address
so that we can write more about each other with pictures as well since my work doesn't allow me to always be on this site.

2 hours ago

hello dear, I hope you have received my mail with photos as well
(dannies.mark@hotmail.com)

Pic already posted
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Return to “Military scams”