It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:40 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Brigardier General Viet Xuan Luong

African scammers posing as military personnel.
София
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby София » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:59 am

Re : Scammers with pictures of brig. general Viet Xuan Luong
find his bio here ; http:/ /www.mystatesman.com/news/news/local/com ... -am/ngwSy/

Owen Khalifa ; owen_luong@yahoo.com , attorneykengigeorge@mail.com, bar.kengigorgegh@gmail.com
Hometown: temple killeen Texas
Marital status: actively searching
Languages: English

https:/ /vk.com/id330247963
registration ; Ghana :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

email ; attorneykengigeorge@mail.com
IP address is 41.66.194.161
Geo-Location Information
Country ; Ghana
State/Region 01
City ; Accra

phone ; +233237454068
Country or destination ; Ghana
Original network provider*; Glo Ghana

Skype =================owen_luong@yahoo.com
name ; silver.khalifa
login ; silver.khalifa34
registration ; United States

name ; PKmatthew
login ; pkmatthew991
registration ; United States

Skype ================bar.kengigorgegh@gmail.com
name ; kengi george
login ; kengi.george1
registration ; Torino, Turin, Italy

name ; kengi george
login ; kengi.george12
registration ; Accra, Italy

I'm Brigadier general Owen Khalifa. How are you doing beauteous . Hopefully this found you healthily blessed .
I'm residing in Texas killeen temple . I spent it in the base with my follow Brigadier in damascus .. You have a blissful day beauteous .I'm a widower with three grown kids , two boys and a girl . I'm a born Vietnamese , a Brigadier general in the United state Army . I'm born into a family of 8 kids where I happen to be the last child and the only son of my parent .. I have 29 years of service , spent 4 years in afghanistan and two years now in the mid east damascus .. looking forward to my retirement in two months from this day ..
As I look forward to my retirement , I'm also looking out to fine my last date , a soulmate that I will grow old with ..
I know life outside the military will be differ and lonely without a life partner, I hate being lonely .
A woman with a good understanding of life and love for family .My dad was a military general of vietnamese Army working with the US , My family escaped Vietnam when I was 9, shortly before the fall of Saigon.
I lost my dad years ago , My mom is alive healthily blessed .

Hello My Love , You are a blessing that my entire being is very thankful for. I feel so strong that we were made to love, listen, understand, and work through all times in our lives together and individually.
I feel that we have shared more time together than we ever will and I know there are many more special occasion and moments ahead of that will bring our hearts and souls together and makes us ONE.
You are my soul mate and nothing, and no one else feels more right than you!! I love you eternally and unconditionally. God's love has answered this prayer I've wanted and been almost too anxious for so long. I miss you more than words can say and my love will reach any distance and fly to be in your dreams and heart each evening that we can not be together. I physically long for you each night and will see you in my dreams until we find ourselves wrapped in the love that grows stronger and deeper each day, into our future together. I believe and have faith in our love and future family .. Do have a blessed and healthy day ahead . Good morning my love !! The youngest of my kid is 22 years of age stays with is grandma in my living home in Texas killeen temple , my pictures should be kept confidential...

Marriage is a love for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I am not going to prove to anyone that I am the best man to be with, most times we fail as the result of thinking forever is been perfect . Not going to try to prove that, time will tell. love is all about quality time you give in a relationship . Happiness of long-awaited meeting cannot be put into words, it can be only in feelings! I am not going to speak much of love all I pray to make an happy end as I look forward to the future on my last date in life good morning my sweet lovely queen .. Have a blissful day !

Hello my love, good day to you hope you are having a blissful day?
Just like I promised yesterday that I was going to write to you, I have to put this message in writing for you to fully understand the full content of my intention and what I want to do for us and the future of our relationship like any responsible American-man and husband will do. As you've already known that I'm on deployed to Syria, presently serving here in the United Nations (UN) Military Base in Damascus Syria. I really wish to have you as my life partner and also wishes to entrust some funds into your care, although I have already send the fund out of Syria, I feel quite safe dealing with you, as my spouse. I need your sincere and truthful friendship just as you've promised. Now I urge you to take this message seriously and with an open mind, also with good faith and trust to joining I assure you we can achieve it successfully. I have $2.5 Million US dollars as part of the money I made here in Mideast that I successfully moved out of the Mideast (Syria). And I need you as my good partner in relationship that I can trust. This is actually from oil business money we did with Syria citizens’ worth of $13.8 million US dollars, but the $2.5 million us dollars stated is my share on the business and it's legal. I have successfully moved the funds out of Syria as family valuable items with the help of a United Nations Diplomatic envoy to west African Ghana which is a political free country for now, through my past boss that is from Ghana ‘Koffi Annan’ with an intend of buying an oil well in west Africa, but due to the numerous insurgences in Africa I decided to re-strategies and fortunately we met. The most important thing is trust between us, once the fund get to you; you are to use 20% for the bond investment that you initiated and I will like you to specify on which debt investment that you are investing on if it is a stock fund investment or any other type of bond business. And 30% to purchase our family house we are to leave in and you will use 10% for your personal and family upkeep, then you are to use the remaining 40% for real estate properties investment, I have more interest on investing on real estate properties if the cash won’t be enough once I get out of Damascus I will be able to access my account and complete what ever that's left incomplate okay?
Now UN has promised to get us a legal practitioner, but we must keep a low profile at all times under any circumstance you should try to be secretive about this fund for security reason my love because it a huge sum of money we are talking about. I look forward to your reply and co-operation, and I thank you in advance as I anticipate your co-operation waiting for your urgent response, so I can give you all details of the Bank in Ghana, as we await for UN respond to my request and I have also informed the bank of my intention as well.
Wish you awesome blissful day ahead I miss you. kiss kiss hugs,. Thanks.

Good Morning my diva queen and have a blessed day ahead .!! The UN has provided the legal practitioner as promise but there is a little challenge my queen he's asking for a consultation fee , below is his details you contact him and let me know is charge my queen, okay ? NAME: BAR. GEORGE A. KENGI
FIRM: KENGI A. GEORGE LAW OFFICE
TELEPHONE NUMBER: +233237454068
EMAIL ADD: (attorneykengigeorge@mail.com) (bar.kengigorgegh@gmail.com)
ADDRESS: OPPOSITE MTN BUILDING, OXFORD STREET OSU. ACCRA GHANA,
......................Name
.......................Address
......................City
---------------------state zip cod
....................Your phone number
-------------------Your email
Hello ,good morning Mr BAR.GEORGE A.KENGI . My name's are Lera Owen .K. Luong .The wife of Brigadier general Owen .K.Luong .I'm writing regarding my husband funds that's to be transfer to me , I want to know know what it takes for the funds to be transfer in details . Thanks and yours sincere ............................Date ........

Here to Serve You Better
From the Desk of Barrister George A. Kengi,
CEO of KENGI A. GEORGE LAW OFFICE
MOBILE NUMBER: +233237454068
Opposite MTN Building,
Oxford Street Osu, Accra Ghana
To commence with other proceedings you are required to fill our consultation form attached to this email and also provide us a Power of Attorney/Affidavit of Oath that we are to use to stand in your person for the claim and release of your Husband Fund, from the High Court of Ghana.
And after dully consultation with the High Court of Ghana; the present cost for the Power of Attorney/Affidavit of Oath which is the fee you/your Husband is requires to pay is the sum of $155.00 usd.
And we are pleased to inform you that, our consultation fee has already been taken care of by the (UN) United Nations. Therefore you are advice to send the charged fee to obtain the Power of Attorney, with the information below.

Receiver Name: Yeboah Samuel Adu
Amount: $155.00
Address: Accra-Ghana
Security Question: When
Security Answer: Today
Purpose: Family Care

Please take note of our work days and operational time. Monday-Friday from 08:30 am to 04:00 pm (GMT), Saturdays 10:00 am to 2:00 pm. If you have questions at any time please feel free to email us with this email or call on the following office telephone number; +233237454068.
Thank you God bless you.
Here to Serve You Better
From the Desk of Barrister George A. Kengi,
CEO of KENGI A. GEORGE LAW OFFICE
MOBILE NUMBER: +233237454068
Opposite MTN Building,
Oxford Street Osu, Accra Ghana

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Lieutenant Luong Alex - luongalex26@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:27 pm

luong
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: Ohia
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I want children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'0 - 5'3 (151-160cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: Mixed

Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree
Personal Description:

My name is ,Lieutenant luong Alex I am American military officer currently on duty post here in Iraq. I am stationed at peacekeeping mission in Southern Iraq. I am from United State of America to be precise. I'm 6'2", 185 cm, 201 lbs, with an athletic physique. I have always been a very sports oriented and active person. I'm here looking for an intelligent,passionate,car ing,loving,understanding and independent woman for a serious relationship that can lead to marriage. I am widowed, I have a son whose name is Henry alex and he his 17 year old schooling at UK Oxford University. I am single, i lost my wife Henry's mother 6 years ago in fatal car accident,right now i seek a honest and sincere woman who will be ready for marriage!.

luongalex26@yahoo.com

IP: 41.218.251.242
Continent: Africa
City: Accra
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Lieutenant Luong Alex

Postby Myra » Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:56 pm

refering to this post
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 1&t=101531

I hate when you only get possible matches!

FB profile
Luong Alex

fake anyway
pics stolen from
Brigadier General Viet Luong, 1st Cavalry Division Deputy Commanding General for Maneuver. He is the first Vietnamese-American promoted to the rank of a General in the US Army. A promotion ceremony was held at Fort Hood, Texas on August 6, 2014. Luong and nine other family members escaped South Vietnam during the 1975 fall of Saigon.

ONLY IN AMERICA ...
as the 1st Latino Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa said in his speech at the DNC, lol

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Lieutenant Luong Alex

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:57 am

I think we can safely assume they belong together :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Viet Xuan LUONG - luongvx39@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:53 pm

luongvx39@gmail.com

GL
Viet Xuan LUONG
52, Man, Open relationship
California City, United States (3867 km)
0% match
Looks for:
Woman
45 - 59 years
Within 20038 kms
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

My self-introduction

I am General Viet Xuan Luong form USA but working under UN. I am respectful, confident, considerate, intelligent, sensitive, gentle, very easy going..I am averaged in height.I am well groomed, clean and dress well.
Things I like about myself

I am respectful and I am well groomed.
My favourite outdoor activities are

I have several hobbies and wish I could find more time to pursue those.. such as Swimming,Browsing the computer,Dancing and Reading, watching games like football, wrestling etc . I would like someone to share that with as well as she shares her interests with me...I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of Humor, Fairly,Easy going and I don't think that I'm too critical about things,but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work. i love you.
My favourite indoor activities are

watching of TV
I might look for you if

If you look for me

CHAT

hi
2018. 03. 24. 17:44:03

luongvx39@gmail.com
19:58:51

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Viet Xuan LUONG - luongvx39@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:09 pm

RPO: BG Viet Xuan Luong
is here:
viewtopic.php?t=94208#p466193

Hangouts, no Google+
luongvx39@gmail.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Luong Albert, luongalbert98@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu May 31, 2018 9:50 am

RPO is General Viet Xuan Luong

.interpals.net/luong12
luong12 Luong, 54 y.o.
Qingdao, China
well i am a humble and responsible man,i like exercise and sports.i enjoy talking and also reading,well you can know more about me much later

well its because from where i am now is difficult to access this software,so i was wondering if you are on another platform so i can access that easily.maybe Skype or hangout

what i mean is,because i a currently in camp base in Iraq now and due to poor connectivity from Iraq sometimes its really difficult to access this application,so i was wondering if you are on hangout,so i can chat with you conveni

well i am actually a general in the US Army,so i am here on my last mission,its actually a peacekeeping mission here in Iraq

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Thu May 31, 2018 10:53 am

clone;
wonder.dating/ Viet Xuan Luong
52, Man, Complicated relationship
Jersey City, United States
Looks for: Woman, Man
45 - 59 years
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship
My self-introduction:
I'm open minded person how believe in God.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Joon Bundle, joonbundle123@gmail.com, 3rd pic set

Postby Myra » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:30 pm

FB
Joon Bundle
Current City and Home Town
Shanghai, China
Loung = Nickname

scammer also uses different pics with this email address
see
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=121219
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=121216

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Brigardier General Viet Xuan Luong

Postby Myra » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:38 pm

devoted
xluong30
63, Man, Single
Colorado City, United States
Looks for: Woman, Couple
45 - 70 years
Long-term dating, Friendship

malaysiancupiddating
Luong1221
Headline:
I'm looking for a very serious relationship
About Me:
I'm a single father
I'm seeking for a wonderful single asian woman
I love to have fun but I get serious when it come to my Job
I would love to have kids, I don't mind adopting.
I don't mind a single mother
I'm a sincere and caring man seeking for such in a partner.
My ideal partner: A responsible woman that would love me for who I am
I am: Man
Seeking a: Woman
State: California
City: Fremont
Zip code: 94539
Ethnicity: Asian

singlesdatingworld
Scott Levi
Preference: Straight
Sex: Male
City: California

About me
I am caring and a honest man .. I hate lies.

flirtbox
Viet
Sexuality Male seeking Female
Age 38
Town Glasgow

pics already posted

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Arroyave Elvis, markben772@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:24 am

interpals
Aroyyave Arroyave Elvis, 50 y.o.
California City, United States [Current City]
San Francisco, United States [Hometown]
Dear don't let the sadness of your past fear of your future ruin the happiness of your present. I like my job and will do everything to be happy with it

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Arroyave Elvis, markben772@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:27 am

.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023813813666
Elvis Arroyave

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

dr159888@gmail.com & 617-917-3213

Postby Bix » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:02 pm

ok1212.com/MemberCenter.aspx?uid=3262
Member Name: Luong
Sex: Male
Phone : 6179173213
Email: Dr159888@gmail.com
meet friend
I am a widow, and my wife died a few years ago. I am here to find a woman I can love, trust, and love me, because who I am. If you are interested in me, you can contact me via WeChat: Ruiz023159

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

luongxuan706@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon May 13, 2019 6:22 am

interpals (deleted)
LuongXuan

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

patrickbeaumard7@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:45 pm

GenLuong1
Email patrickbeaumard7@gmail.com
Gender Male
Looking for Female
Age 53 y.o.
Country South Korea
City Bussan
Here for Marriage
Marital status Widowed
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I have 1-2 children living with me
Ethnicity Asian
Religion Christian
Body Type Average
Education Masters Degree
Occupation Military
Description
Personal Description I'm a simple and easy going man and i love to see the god in people,i love being around people.

154.66.23.119 Lagos, Nigeria

Return to “Military scams”