It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:49 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Sgt Stuart James (Part 3)

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pics of Sgt Stuart James (Part 3)

Postby Bix » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:12 am

James Holguin

Skype...
james.holguin5

facebook.com/james.holguin.3363
James Holguin
Am a very fun loving,caring and respectful man who is God fearing and believe in positivity

Image Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Re: Scammers with pics of Sgt Stuart James (Part 3)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

chuckcollins0033@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:57 am

chuckcollins
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: texas,queensland
Marital status: Divorced
Children: I have 1-2 children living with me
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'4 - 5'7 (161-170cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Christian
Education: A-level / High School
Personal Description:

a honourable man that only wants a woman too take care of my kids

chuckcollins0033@gmail.com

IP: 146.185.31.213
ISP: Hosting Services Inc

bad IP, been used in scams before

Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Richard Johnson, richardjohnson929@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:02 pm

waydate
richardjohny
52 y/o man
Miami, USA

Hello
My name is Richard Johnson I am from United States of America but my mother is from England. My wife died few years ago and I am looking for a honest woman that I can spend my life with when I retire in two weeks’ time. I work in the United States army and I am currently in Afghanistan for peace-keeping and conflict resolution .it is because of security reasons that made me not to put my picture here. I will like you to give me your e mail so that I will write to you and send my pictures to you and also tell you more about myself or contact me on my e mail.
Love
Richard
richardjohnson929@outlook.com
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Sgt Stuart James (Part 3)

Postby Bix » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:57 am

James Farmer
moreblessing20015@outlook.com
&
farmer_man20015@outlook.com
&
j.farmer10010@outlook.com
&
jamesfarmer00@outlook.com

live:farmer_man20015
live:j.farmer10010
live:jamesfarmer00

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Paritosh Kumar - kumarparitosh307@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:32 am

kumarparitosh307@gmail.com --G+

plus.google.com/u/0/105290476401984558924
Paritosh Kumar
Lives in PENNSYLVANIA
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Banavage James Savior, vander_r.live@mail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:58 pm

zorpia.com/profile#!JamesB0707
James, 59
Abuja, Nigeria :twisted:

Only God's creations can compare to the beauty that I see in you!
What good is beauty without brains, looks without charm, money without happiness, a smile without feelings. How are you doing today my dear angel?

I am Banavage James Savior
a captain commanding 2nd Battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment with the United States Army and Britain Coalition Force in Syria...
Thanks for your mail back and that photo gives me joy,,,it hurts me so much when ever i go back to my past,,,I lost my
late wife many years ago and she died of cancer, okay nice meeting you here...
Dear are you on email, due to the nature of my job i can always write you on mail how about that ?take good care
hope to hear from you again God bless

Thanks dear feel free to write me here is my email: vander_r.live@mail.com
hope to read from you dear have a nice day

Dear , should i say you are a woman of substance or better still a God sent from above may be you might call it flattering,but that doesn't mean you should not say hello to a beautiful lady when you see one...Am not flattering you but this is just a way to say you look good,i just saw your profile and felt complimenting is not a bad idea... I'm really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. .....

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100015669273035
James Savior Banavage
THREE OF THE GREATEST QUALITIES TO HAVE IN LIFE ARE - FAITH,,, PATIENCE AND WISDOM

Firedofliars
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Firedofliars » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:04 pm

He contacted me about a month ago using the name Billy Gibson. He just recently asked me to send $35 to Ghana to send a package to his son and I didn't fall for it. I kind of always knew it was a scam but I guess part of me was hoping it wasn't. I started researching and sure enough I found all the same pictures that he sent me. He is still trying to tell me that somebody is scamming him and he's the real one but I don't believe it for a second. I just wanted to post this so that everyone knows he is also using this name. Please be careful out there? always double-check and trust your gut. It really is too good to be true!

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:43 am

Please kindly post email address, phone number, a fake profile of Ghanaian scammers, also block them and ignore.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Richard Johnson - richardjohnson929@outlook.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:59 am

am sorry i wasted a lot of your time,it is because of the nature of the place i am
you can also give me your own email so that i can write to you more about myself and probably send my pictures.
i am fine nice to meet you my name is RICHARD JOHNSON
hello good morning

FunGuyInSlovakia99
i am an honest man looking for an honest woman to spend the rest of my life with.
I speak these languages: English,Slovak,Spanish,Dutch,German.
My turn-ons and what I’m looking for in a person: i am looking for relationship that will lead to marriage
My turn-offs and traits I avoid from a potential partner: i avoid lying partners
Here are a few more of my favorite things: sports,travel,family.
Here are some things I could do without! could do without money but can not do without love.
Some more keywords that describe me: (Examples: Ethnicity, religion, disabilities, or political party) white
Last Online Today! New Member!
About Me
Sexuality: Straight
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Religion: Christian
Education: Graduate School
Relationship Status: Widowed
Looking For: Dating & Romance or Friendships
My job can best be described as: Retired
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Richard Johnson, richardjohnson929@outlook.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:29 pm

Hello Dear,
richard johnson <richardjohnson929@outlook.com>

Hello Dear,
Thank you so much for the mail that you gave to me so that I will write to you as we said I am very glad to have made contacts with you, i believe it’s not by chance that we meet but it could be that we were meant to be together if we give ourselves the chance to make it work. I hope you understand. I will take the first step to tell you more about myself with the hope that you do the same.
Now my name again is Gen. Richard Johnson, my father is an America. I am 51 years old and I am widowed for 10 years now with a 14 years old son. If you care to know,. I was born and raised in the City of Michigan but have been living here in New York for almost 11 years now. I work in the United States Army as a Commanding Officer and also in charge of the night patrol team in Afghanistan where I am currently based for a National Assignment. My hobbies are fishing, golf, watching moves, dancing, swimming, reading and surfing the internet. I like most kinds of sports. I like spending time with loved ones, My dear I am looking for the honest woman who will be truthful and respect and after my retirement in two weeks’ time I will be able to meet the person face to face. Attached are my pictures Please try to tell me more about yourself, your profession, your family, your lifestyle, age, hobbies, and you send me some of your pictures when replying to this e-mail. I wish you the best. I hope you will do this for my sake. Good night my friend. And Hope to hear from you soon.

Greeting

Richard
ImageImageImage

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:23 am

86% probability that this location is accurate
To richardjohnson929@outlook.com 86% probability that this location is accurate

Tracking Details
Opened
Opened 15-Apr-17 at 11:02:26am (UTC -4:00) - 1day11hours24mins38secs after sending
Location Accra, Ghana (86% likelihood)
Opened on 41-210-17-169-adsl-dyn¸4u¸com¸gh (41¸210¸17¸169:56549)
Language of recipient's PC: en-US (English/United States), en;q=0.5 (English)
Browser used by recipient: Moz/5.0 (WinNT 10.0; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0
Referrer https://outlook. live. com/

Summary - as at 15-Apr-17 at 11:02:45am (UTC -4:00) - 1day11hours24mins57secs after sending
Total Opened 1 time by 1 reader

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

georgemarshal929@outlook.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:26 am

Hello Dear,
george marshal <georgemarshal929@outlook.com>

Hello Dear,
Thank you so much for the mail that you gave to me so that I will write to you as we said I am very glad to have made contacts with you, i believe it’s not by chance that we meet but it could be that we were meant to be together if we give ourselves the chance to make it work. I hope you understand. I will take the first step to tell you more about myself with the hope that you do the same.
Now my name again is Gen. George Marshall, my father is an America. I am 51 years old and I am widowed for 10 years now with a 14 years old son. If you care to know,. I was born and raised in the City of Michigan but have been living here in New York for almost 11 years now. I work in the United States Army as a Commanding Officer and also in charge of the night patrol team in Afghanistan where I am currently based for a National Assignment. My hobbies are fishing, golf, watching moves, dancing, swimming, reading and surfing the internet. I like most kinds of sports. I like spending time with loved ones, My dear I am looking for the honest woman who will be truthful and respect and after my retirement in two weeks’ time I will be able to meet the person face to face. Attached are my pictures Please try to tell me more about yourself, your profession, your family, your lifestyle, age, hobbies, and you send me some of your pictures when replying to this e-mail. I wish you the best. I hope you will do this for my sake. Good night my friend. And Hope to hear from you soon.
Greeting
George
ImageImageImage

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Jameswill1 - genjameswilliam6@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:46 pm

genjameswilliam6@gmail.com

GL
Jameswill1
54, Man, Single
Miami, United States (1757 km)

Looks for:
Single Woman
47 - 61 years
Within 501 kms
Long-term dating, Friendship

My self-introduction

I am James William by name, was Born on September 10th 1962 in Missouri Ozark My Parents Were US citizen but service took them to France a lot side to Thai Where i grew and spend almost all my life before returning back to the state. Send me a message to know more about me. Thank you
Things I like about myself

I like been myself
My favourite outdoor activities are

love to Travel, love beautiful things and also traveling/
I might look for you if

If you are the chosen one for me. I want to settle down.

CHAT

Hello pretty how are you doing?
11:15:02

No my lady i just came here yesterday and you are the first woman i am writing, do you mind if i know more about you
11:18:31

Okay my lady this is my email you can add me on hangout so we talk more when you are ok genjameswilliam6@gmail.com
11:23:11

Hello are you there?
11:23:45

ups sorry i felt asleep infront of my pc. thanks for the email id
11:26:40

It's ok you can go have some rest now, talk to you later my lady.
11:27:42

You can also send me your email address so i can add you up, Thanks
11:37:24

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

katherina.de-nijs
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby katherina.de-nijs » Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:16 am

AT THIS TIME THIS MAN IS ON FACEBOOK WITH THE NAME WILLIAM DANIEL, FROM HOUSTON TEXAS, BUT IS IN KABUL AFGHANISTAN WITH THE NATO AND HIS RENK HIS ACCORDING TO THIS SCAMMER, BIRGADIER GENERAL..

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

george marshal - georgemarshal929@outlook.com

Postby jaga » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:45 am

galactic.love/en/users/Richard%20johnt
Richard johnt
52, Man, Single
Arizona City, United States
Looks for: Woman
45 - 59 years
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship
no pic

Hello good day my name is George George myself i am from united states but my mom is from england i am working in the american army and am currently in africa for peace and conflict resolution my wife died a few years ago i am looking for him ill spend the rest of my Life when I retire in two weeks, so I want you to give
me your email address so that you can write and upload pictures to you, and tell you more about yourself.

E-mail:
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2017 06:43:53 +0000
Subject: Hello

Hello,
Thank you very much for the shipment you gave me, so I will write to you, as we said that I'm very happy that we made contact with you, I believe it is no coincidence that we will meet, but it could be, To be together if we give ourselves A chance to get it working. I hope you understand. I will take the first step to tell you more about yourself in the hope that you will do the same.

Now my name is Gen. George Marshall, my father is America. Although my mother is from Poland, I'm 51 and I'm
a widow after 10 years with a 14 year old son. If you want to know. I was born and raised in Michigan, but I have been living in New York for 11 years. I work in the United States Army as commander, and I lead a night patrol team in Afghanistan where I am currently working within the National Session. My hobbies include fishing, golf, role playing, dances, swimming, reading and surfing the Internet. I like most sports. I like spending time with loved ones, dear I am looking for a sincere woman who will be real and estimated, and after my retirement in two weeks I will be able to meet face to face. Attached are my photos Please try to say more about yourself, your profession, family, lifestyle, age, hobbies and send me some pictures by replying to this email. I wish you the best. I hope you will do it for me. Goodnight my friend. And I hope to hear from you soon.

Greeting
George.m

Image Image Image

Return to “Military scams”