It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:17 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Sgt Stuart James (Part 3)

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James Daniel Dunlap, kik > danieldunlap22

Postby Bix » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:51 pm

earlier posted as "James Donovan Dunlap".... a prolific scammer in GHANA

matchdoctor
Danieljames25
44-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 40 - 50
Arcadia, Louisiana, United States

Hello gorgeous it's nice to meet you here ,my name is Daniel ,well All I'm looking for is a good woman I can chat with and get to know better...I want us to chat on kik my username is (danieldunlap22 ) for a fast and better conversation

also on Skype with same ID..... danieldunlap22
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

James Daniel Dunlap, kik > danieldunlap22

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pics of Sgt Stuart James (Part 3)

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:42 pm

Hello my dear beautiful woman
Terry thomaes <terrythomaes2@gmail.com>

Hello My Dear,

I thank you very much for your interest to honor my request. I am grateful you did not turn me down when we had a dialogue on the dating site. I hope this communication will afford us the opportunity to understand ourselves in a bid to appreciate a cordial relation to cherish. I want you to know that there is no doubt in my mind on our ability to embrace the required respect to foster a true friendship.

My name is Steven Thomas ,Iam a 54 years old Military Officer serving in Kabul, Afghanistan. I was born in Los Angeles, California, but served my country Canada in various capacities and missions abroad, including your country which I find very peaceful and attractive. It is my intention to visit there again and knowing you through a dating site offer me the opportunity to know and make acquaintance with a lady I would want to see again. Although my services have taken me to other countries on peacekeeping missions as well as law enforcement and order, I find myself so interested to settle in your country, I want to establish contact with you to show me the other side of life as civilian while in your state.

I am very humble, understanding, caring, patient, and I am an easy going man with good sense of humor, I love to spend time with family and also I love to travel and also I like cooking,170cm tall, 80kg, I'm blonde with brown eyes.

I had a wife who died in April six years ago after a failed kidney. I loved her very much and we have many similarities that made it difficult for me to indulge in some social activities after her death. I have a daughter who is 17yrs old. It's all in the past now because I should go ahead and start a new life of joy and happiness with you. So it is this reason that brought me to a dating site to find an elegant lady like you who will love to be with me. I do not intend to go back to Canada or USA after retirement; I prefer your country so that I will not remember the sad event of the past and have a quiet retirement with new civilian friends. My retirement is very near because most of my documents have been approved and requires final endorsement which is likely to be within some weeks. As a military officer, I love physical games, the sea, and the beauty of mountain peaks. I love attending concerts, and listening to classical music.

I enjoy meeting new people and their lives in motion. I enjoy it, new parts of the world has to offer the tranquility of an ocean, the beauty of a mountain, and all that nature. I love movies, reading books dancing, listening to music, cook ... all life has to offer ... but I can just as comfortable as at home ... bundled with a good book in front of the fireplace with you by my side.

I am looking for real and meaningful intimate relationship where there is love, passion, respect and romance. I am a fun loving man, comfortable, beautiful and passionate. I consider myself as a clever but harmless. My hobbies are jogging, baseball, music, horseback riding, soccer, travel, golf, etc. I am looking for a woman I love with all my heart, the woman that I spend the rest of my life. someone who is willing to share her life with me is my life and I can with her and together we will build, share a happy and enviable home. I do not think to look for perfection, because nobody is perfect. A man is never the good fortune to be completed by a woman next to his right. I hope the right woman for me, and I hope that would open our doors to the blessings and suffering in our lives. Please do not hesitate to tell me more about yourself, and send your photos are on my side. Have a nice day, and I hope to hear from you.

Yours
Steven Thomas
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

on-site babble:

Hello ...How are you doing ,anyway my name is James Morrison and i am single i well like to get in touch with you if you dont mind ?

s, james

In God We Trust

Location Altadena, United States Status Divorced
Age 49, Male , 5'11" (181 cm) Seeking Female
Intentions See what Happens Personality Calm
Site Joined japanese.dating Star Sign Scorpio
About Me
Talking about my self,I love friends and family, I am a fun person and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.....I'm a man who lives life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do.The best days of my life are yet to come and i am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. Although I would consider myself be a romantic, I don't believe that life is about the 'grand passion.' In reality it is more about comfortable comrade. I am really a fun person who loves people,loves to laugh, I am very caring,love music, dancing, singing ( in my car) i Love the church...am a devoted friend. I like to have fun,I have strong moral values with honesty and integrity being the core of my personality, am very cool, i respect my dignity....I'm excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things.I'm not a fighter and I don't argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and intimacy.Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty and commitment. I enjoy going out to dinner, movies, walks,and quiet times. I love nature, enjoy learning, and have a deep respect and love for children. I'm fascinated with the world and different cultures and would enjoy learning more about them....I love to laugh and like being around people with a good sense of humor. I also appreciate people who are different and even quirky
My Identity & Personality
Ethnicity White (Caucasian)
Nationality United States
Occupation Military Languages English / German
Education Masters Degree
Meetups
it was very bad
DealBreakers
i well tell you everything when we meet.

ImageImage
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James Blurke, skype> live:grytsenkoivanibah

Postby Bix » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:40 pm

.interpals.net/blurke511
blurke511 Blurke James, 52 y.o.
United States

skype> live:grytsenkoivanibah
James Blurke
Aleppo
Syria
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

thompson.mark1@yandex.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:48 pm

Hello ...How are you doing ,anyway my name is James Morrison and i am single i well like to get in touch with you if you dont mind ?
Okay i understand all that you wrote ..hear is my email address is thompson.mark1@yandex.com?i hope to hear from you soon please take care have a nice and wonderful day

s, james

In God We Trust

Location Altadena, United States Status Divorced
Age 49, Male , 5'11" (181 cm) Seeking Female
Intentions See what Happens Personality Calm
Site Joined japanese.dating Star Sign Scorpio
About Me
Talking about my self,I love friends and family, I am a fun person and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.....I'm a man who lives life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do.The best days of my life are yet to come and i am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. Although I would consider myself be a romantic, I don't believe that life is about the 'grand passion.' In reality it is more about comfortable comrade. I am really a fun person who loves people,loves to laugh, I am very caring,love music, dancing, singing ( in my car) i Love the church...am a devoted friend. I like to have fun,I have strong moral values with honesty and integrity being the core of my personality, am very cool, i respect my dignity....I'm excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things.I'm not a fighter and I don't argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and intimacy.Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty and commitment. I enjoy going out to dinner, movies, walks,and quiet times. I love nature, enjoy learning, and have a deep respect and love for children. I'm fascinated with the world and different cultures and would enjoy learning more about them....I love to laugh and like being around people with a good sense of humor. I also appreciate people who are different and even quirky
My Identity & Personality
Ethnicity White (Caucasian)
Nationality United States
Occupation Military Languages English / German
Education Masters Degree
Meetups
it was very bad
DealBreakers
i well tell you everything when we meet.

ImageImage
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James Walls, jameswalls@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:39 pm

jameswalls@gmail.com >>>>> Skype

James Walls
whiteboyjames5 :mrgreen:

James
jameswalls1991

Luner Wolfe
lunerwolfe

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:01 pm

^^
MARK THOMPSON <thompson.mark1@yandex.com>
Good morning

is a great plasuer to hear from you...How are you i hope you are in good health .Anyway thanks for your mail .i am impressed and please , i well use this opportunity to write you about me.My name Mark....,I am a soldier from the U.S.A army but i am now in Iraq for peace keeping and will be coming home within two months time.I have been a widower for 6 years now and i am having one son who is 6 years and i came to the site which happens to be a dating site to look for someone that i can continue the life with no matter how the distance is because distance doesn't matter when love finds itself and i believe distance is just a mile and it can be closed within a twinkle of an eye by two hearts that have accepted to be together.Am50 years I love mostly outdoors for fun, like i love reading, listening to music and clubbing,I love dirt bike riding, snowboarding, taking my boat to the lake, wakeboarding and fishing and i also love visiting new places . I mean motive of joining the dating site is just to meet someone that can match my dream woman and my chrming angle.The Qualities i want in my dream woman is to always love me that will be caring, funny,
intelligent,romantic,faithful,honest,that have sense of humor and the most important thing is Love I don't smoke and i dont drink. my best colour is Blue and i can also go with Yellow ... i well want you to send me some photos of yours i well like to know how you look like..i well be also sending you mine as well.i wish all the best in today ..i looking forward to next mail.

Mr.Mark

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Miller - owasmie@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:13 pm

miller619
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: kent
Marital status: Divorced
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'4 - 5'7 (161-170cm)
Body built: Athletic
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Christian
Education: PhD
Personal Description:

i am a loving , caring , and understanding guy

owasmie@gmail.com

IP: 41.211.8.178
Continent: Africa
City: Accra

=> plus.google.com/u/0/106922939996052375132

owas mie

mariko
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

James Galen, jamesgalen4@gmail.com

Postby mariko » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:45 pm

James Galen, jamesgalen4@gmail.com

Facebook scammer.
facebook.com/james.galen.969
INTRODUCING MYSELF TO YOU

you can call me James i am 53 years old old honest and lovely if you
had the time to spend with me believe me you will never regret it
all i seek is a woman who will love me for who i am not what i have

I never thought that I would be searching for my true love over
the Internet or searching for the right woman in another country, but
I truly believe that my second half and soulmate is out there
somewhere far away from me. My colleagues say I am optimistic
personality and I do believe in destiny and that there is someone who
is meant only for me. I think life is full of joyful things, which can
be found even in the simplest things. I am communicative, easy-going
and reliable. I do have a son, but hope to have my partner with her
children with me as one happy family. I like kind, and lovely woman,
open and sincere, easygoing and with a sense of humor. I hope to make
my partner always happy and never hurt or will betray in a difficult
minute,but will give my all to you if you willing to love and respect
me always as your man. A woman with who is possible to share the whole
life with.

I am looking for an active person who wants to open a new page in
her life. A page of love, passion and tenderness. I always believed in
love and now
I
feel I am close to my dream. I hope my dear will be kind,
positive. I want her to be honest and knows what she want. I dream
about relationship where will understand each other, love each other,
and adore each other.

forever

yours faithfully James

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: James Walls, jameswalls629@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:50 am

2nd email from James Walls ( see above)

jameswalls629@gmail.com

.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010763834005
Jjames Ward Edward
Major general at United States Army
Lives in Kabul, Afghanistan
From Atlanta, Georgia

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

jamesese695@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:54 pm

James E. Micheal
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: Conyers, Georgia, USA
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'8 - 5'11 (171-180cm)
Body built: Fit
Ethnicity: Native American

Religion: Christian
Education: Other
Personal Description:

i am real me that you are seeing on my profile, if you think i am lying prove it to me.

jamesese695@gmail.com

Nothing is easier than that, mugu: You are a Ghana boy! :lol:

IP: 41.66.209.41
Continent: Africa
City: Accra

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:43 am

sean.gareth5
&
sean.gareth3
&
sean.gareth55
&
sean.gareth90

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Gareth Sean, garethsean55@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:59 am

garethsean55@hotmail.com >>>>>

&
dennis.sean2
&
gareth.sean2

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:04 pm

skype...
engwilliams.caldwell

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Johnson Kelvin, johnsonkelvin648@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:19 pm

zorpia.com/profile#!kelvinjohnso0401
kelvin, 59
fremont, california

My dear good morning how was your night i hope you are fine Am kelvin johnson from USA my dear Don't be surprise how i contact you okay I am new to the siter and i was just trying to see how it works , i saw your name in zorpia members and decided to contact you and we chat to know each other and be friends is that a problem to you chatting with me okay this is my email johnsonkelvin648@gamil.com writer me or you send me your email too

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Kelvin Johnson - johnsonkelvin648@gamil.com

Postby jaga » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:18 pm

zorpia.com/kelvinjohnso0401
kelvin
59, Fremont, California, United States
Looking for a friend, a date or a relationship with a girl
aged 45-85, in Austria.

My way is a good day, as the day I hope you are okay Am Kelvin Johnson from the USA, my dear Do not be surprised, as I contact you okay I'm the new guy to the child, and I was just trying to see how it works, I saw your name in the members of Zorpia and decided to contact you, and we talk to know each other and make friends that this is a problem for you talking to me, okay, this is my e-mail writer johnsonkelvin648@gamil.com me or send me your e-mail too

Return to “Military scams”