It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:31 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Sgt Stuart James (Part 3)

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Sgt Stuart James (Part 3)

Postby Bix » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:11 pm

Samson Cole
skype...
samsoncole2
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:13 pm

James Bauer
skype....
jbauer_007
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

"george marshall" george_marshall12@gmx.com

Postby jaga » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:42 pm

Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 16:16:45 +0200
Subject: Hello

Hello,
Thank you very much for the message you gave me, so I will write to you, as we said that I'm so glad we got in touch with you, I believe it's no coincidence that we will meet, but it could be, A chance to get it working. I hope you understand. I will take the first step to tell you more about yourself in the hope that you will do the same.
Now my name is Gen. George R Marshall, my father is America. Although my mother is from Poland. I am 51 years old and have been a widow after 14 years for 10 years. If you want to know, I was born and raised in Midland City, Michigan, but for 11 years I have been living here in New York City. I work in the United States Army as commander, and I lead a night patrol team in Afghanistan where I am currently working within the National Session. My hobbies include fishing, golf, role playing, dances, swimming, reading and surfing the Internet. I like most sports. I like spending time with loved ones, dear I am looking for a sincere woman who will be real and estimated, and after my retirement in two weeks I will be able to meet face to face. Attached are my photos Please try to say more about yourself, your profession, family, lifestyle, age, hobbies and send me some pictures by replying to this email. I wish you the best. I hope you will do it for me. Good morning my friend. And I hope to hear from you soon.

Greeting
George

Image Image

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

George - george_marshall12@gmx.com

Postby jaga » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:52 pm

^^^^^^
Geor21
George, 51 years old
Lives in: Lublin, Poland
Sex: man
Relationship Status: Widow / widower
Education:
Higher
Joined Flirteo: April 27, 2017

Information about: geor21
I'm a simple person and I like to spend most of my time with people around me. I hate lies. I live my life to be useful to people around me and I like to spend time with friends. I am a loving and caring person who enjoys the happiness of others, I like to respect women in everything I do. I believe that this is a great opportunity for me
to share my heart with this happy woman whom I owe my whole love and respect.

Hi
My name is george I am from the United States, but my mother is from Poland. My wife died a few years ago and I am looking for a sincere woman I can spend in two weeks. I work in the United States Army and I am currently in Afghanistan. For security reasons, I did not place my image here. I would like you to give me an email and I will write to you and send me your pictures and also tell me more about you or contact me by e-mail.
Love
George

george_marshall12@gmx.com

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

jamespaulson0147@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon May 01, 2017 6:42 pm

James paulson
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: rockford lllinois
Marital status: Divorced
Children: I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'8 - 5'11 (171-180cm)
Body built: Fit
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion:
Education:
Personal Description:

Honesty Is The Best Policy!!

jamespaulson0147@gmail.com

IP: 198.74.55.95 Linode; bad IP, been used in scams before
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

bensonthomson8@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu May 04, 2017 3:52 pm

leonardBenson
Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: alaska
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I have 1-2 children living with me
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'8 - 5'11 (171-180cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Christian
Education: Other
Personal Description:

i am a simple man who love working hard

bensonthomson8@gmail.com

IP: 107.170.44.218 Digital Ocean; bad IP, been used in scams before
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

derick.morreson123456@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed May 10, 2017 9:10 am

Good Morning
Derick Morreson <derick.morreson123456@gmail.com>

Good Morning ..How Are You Doing I Hope All Is Well With You .Thanks for your contact from FishMeetFish and i am also impress to have such kind of communication with you and i can see that we both have met on fate and i am taking this opportunity to tell you something about me as we are both behind the screen trying to know more about each other ....
My name is Derick Morrison .... I am a soldier from the U.S.A army but i am now in Iraq for peace keeping and will be coming home within two months time.I have been a divorced for 6 years now and i am having one son who is 13 years and i came to the FishMeetFish which happens to be a dating site to look for someone that i can continue the life with no matter how the distance is because distance doesn't matter when love finds itself and i believe distance is just a mile and it can be closed within a twinkle of an eye by two hearts that have accepted to be together...

Talking about my self,I love friends and family, I am a fun person and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.....I'm a man who lives life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do.The best days of my life are yet to come and i am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. Although I would consider myself be a romantic, I don't believe that life is about the 'grand passion.' In reality it is more about comfortable comrade. I am really a fun person who loves people,loves to laugh, I am very caring,love music, dancing, singing ( in my car) i Love the church...am a devoted friend. I like to have fun,I have strong moral values with honesty and integrity being the core of my personality, am very cool, i respect my dignity....I'm excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things.I'm not a fighter and I don't argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and intimacy.Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty and commitment. I enjoy going out to dinner, movies, walks,and quiet times. I love nature, enjoy learning, and have a deep respect and love for children. I'm fascinated with the world and different cultures and would enjoy learning more about them....I love to laugh and like being around people with a good sense of humor. I also appreciate people who are different and even quirky
I consider myself a very easy going person, even tempered. I love to go for long walks during a beautiful summer sunset with my dog Max along the wonderful walking trails by my home, going for walks during a gentle snowfall in the winter and walks during a crisp and sunny autumn day. I love to cook and a perfect evening would be to decide on a wonderful menu and cook together while enjoying a fine glass of red wine and great music. I enjoy many type of music from easy listening jazz to classical to country western especially Ian Tyson. One of my hobbies is landscape painting and have become quite good, enough so that I can give them away as gifts to my family. My life long passion is genealogy and have been discovering my family roots for the past years. Love old movies, scrabble and nature.

I look into the future with hope and would like to create a relationship based on respect, understanding, trust and love. Seeking a relationship with longevity and not just something will end in just a blink of an eye. I have a great sense of humor and can dish it out to make a sad day enjoyable. Honestly I've all that it takes to be a man, I don't really need anything from my partner. maybe in terms of circumstances there might some kind of help from each other, helping to make things right. It's not all that easy meeting that rightful woman with all those qualities which I'm dreaming off, I love friends and family...I am a very sincere person who laughs easily, loves to tease and be teased and who communicates openly and honestly.

Take care and have a wonderful day and i have added three of my photos to you, and i will also be happy if you can send me yours and hope to hear from you soon.

ImageImageImage

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Derick2017 - Derick.morreson123456@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Wed May 10, 2017 3:06 pm

FMF
Derick2017 Profile:
View Comments

Age & Gender: 53 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 4" (163 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: Mixed with Gray Hair Color / Brown Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

CHAT

Date: 2017-05-08 11:15 AM
Subject: RE: Hi

Thank You For Your Message Dear Gina And I Hope That You Are Having A Wonderful Day ..Anyway Hear Is My Email Address Is Derick.morreson123456@gmail.com ..You Can Message Me Over There .

Date: 2017-05-08 11:43 AM
Subject: RE: Hi

xxx I Have Sent You An Email To Your Address I Hope That You Got It I Am Looking Forward To Hear From You Over There ?

Pic already posted
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Collins Hagg - collinshagg@outlook.com

Postby jaga » Thu May 11, 2017 6:26 pm

scammer documented here:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=108749#p525609

collinshagg@outlook.com =>
Skype;
live: collinshagg
Collins Hagg
Pensylvania, United States

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Scammers with pictures of Sgt Stuart James

Postby jaga » Thu May 11, 2017 6:51 pm

clone;
plus.google.com/105241515408631094521
Abraham Brown James
Lives in: Detroit, MI

About me
I am a compassionate, and caring person, I am devoted
to my partner when I am in a relationship.

Admission
I'm young, energetic, elegant and tactful ... Someone may say I'm perfect while looking at me or my pictures.
But it's more important for me to know a person say more about my inner being, about my soul, individual characteristics. I need to feel someone share with me and not throw words into the air.

Image Image Image Image Image Image

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Scammers with pictures of Sgt Stuart James

Postby jaga » Thu May 11, 2017 6:57 pm

DE/
My name: JAMES WILSON
I'm from: GB United Kingdom
City of: Manchester
I'm need: a female 30-60 years old for marriage
About me: 1 child
Profile created: 11 December 2016

Some words about myself:
I am james wilson from USA, but i residence in UK, I was adopted by Mrs Regina Wilson. I lost my adopted mother when I was 25 years old after joining the military. I graduated from Bristol University, I had my masters there.
I am now a cornel. I was born April 21, 1965, that makes me 51 years old. I only come to look for my soul mate.
I want you to know that age does not matter, what matters is love and care.

Gabriella
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Gabriella » Sat May 13, 2017 4:24 am

here is mine grayj0242@gmail.com
HIS NAME ON HI5-TAGGED IS NOW JAMES G.
ON HANG OUT JAMES GRAY. 50 years old

url=https://postimg.cc/image/xsmd1f6dz/]Image[/url]

well am single with a son who is 11 and i lost my
wife due a leukemia attack last year and looking fior a beautiful woman just like you

he is called Kelvin Graham 11 YEARS OLD HIS SON

Well there never give up I will send more when I have it

Gabriella
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Gabriella » Mon May 15, 2017 1:36 am

James GRAY

Here are some more pics from him and his son?????

(url=https://postimg.cc/image/owk4jpumf/]Image[/url]

I wouldn't know what you want in a relationship. But i guess the most important thing is being honest with each other. Though i feel reluctant talking about myself and my current situation to you as i don't know how you'll feel.But i guess its important you know all about me and the situation i am in so that we'll know if we can go further. I've had loads of bad experiences in my past relationships and i wouldn't want to fall into the same problem anymore.

I believe that the time we keep apart keeps things fresh in a relationship and spends the time we spend together even better. I am not one who deceives in a relationship; A woman is enough trouble; I do not have the time or energy to juggle 2, 3 or 4 at the same time - haha. But I would also like to be in a relationship where I can completely trust the other person and not to how the relationship does not work ...

a lady did away with my 2300 dollars
He told me he was a victim
am sure you have not been scammed financiay?

So I wait now what he wont I keep on telling

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James Scott, jamescott5001@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue May 16, 2017 6:21 pm

matchdoctor
access50
50-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 45 - 65
Los Angeles, California, United States
Am very intelligent, tender, Loving, romantic, passionate, caring, calm, responsible, kind, sincere, honest about all else, loyal, devoted, faithful and understanding to mention a few. I like fishing, cooking, outdoors, music, movies riding bikes, parks, dinning out, sporting events, hiking and swimming. I'm looking for a wonderful woman that have all kinds of great qualities to explore.

Hello there, How are you doing hope ur good..?
I love to communicate more with u..
because of work can't stay long on this site if is okay with you, i love u write me via email, jamescott5001@gmail.com
thanks i look forward to hearing from you...James

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sun May 21, 2017 5:18 am

Date: 2017-05-19 10:52 AM
Subject: Hi

hello xxx is been a long time i hard from you ..you gave me your email to contact you and i did mail you but did not hear from you again am Derick ..you can go through your mail you well fined my mail over there .am looking forward to hear frm you
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Return to “Military scams”