It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:08 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

John Jones, Skype: john.jones8203

African scammers posing as military personnel.
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Jacob tyler - Jt29226@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:17 pm

Jt29226@gmail.com

GL
bryanjackson
46, Man, Single
New York City, United States (0 km)
0% match
Looks for:
Woman, Man
35 - 49 years
Within 100 kms
Long-term dating, Sex, Friendship

Things I like about myself

am gentle,caring,loving,i love to be happy.

CHAT

Hello...how are you doing today? I hope all is well with you.Immediately after i looked at your profile picture it captured me. I must confess you are very pretty. I think i would like to know more about you.
2017. 07. 12. 21:40:52

Yeah it a nice idea.

Jt29226@gmail.com
08:58:36

Please message me,am really interested in you.
08:59:28

add me up on hangout,Jacob tyler
11:55:31

ImageImage
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Jacob tyler - Jt29226@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

johnljohns111@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:06 pm

hello2

john jones <johnljohns111@gmail.com>

hello gina it's john from mingle 2....it's been awhile now ...anyway how are you doing i'll like us to know more about ourselves ...here is a little about me......I'm john l johns,I was born on the 8th of August 1960 at the St Baptist Hospital of Miami. I started A & A Children at stage 6 and later on continued from Calgary Baptist Church Schools. I was very playful at school and it affected my academic works. I joined the Military academy at the age of 16. .. My mom was a head teacher and dad was in the medical field of the army and later worked with the UN. My Dad fought in the Gulf war in 1990 to 1991. The gulf war was fought to liberate Kuwait from autocratic rule of the late Saddam, I am Captain and now working with the UN. I am the leader of my squad. I am currently stationed in Damascus Syria I have to let you know that I am on my second mission My first mission was in Iraq in 2004. and its came an end in 2006. Went back to the States, I found out that my ex betrayed my love by going in for another man. She cost me a lost. She misused my properties so I paid her off. I was in love with her with all my heart but she let me down. I was with her for 14 years.

hello

well here is a little about me..................I'm john l johns,I was born on the 8th of August 1960 at the St Baptist Hospital of Miami. I started A & A Children at stage 6 and later on continued from Calgary Baptist Church Schools. I was very playful at school and it affected my academic works. I joined the Military academy at the age of 16. .. My mom was a head teacher and dad was in the medical field of the army and later worked with the UN. My Dad fought in the Gulf war in 1990 to 1991. The gulf war was fought to liberate Kuwait from autocratic rule of the late Saddam, I am Captain and now working with the UN. I am the leader of my squad. I am currently stationed in Damascus Syria I have to let you know that I am on my second mission My first mission was in Iraq in 2004. and its came an end in 2006. Went back to the States, I found out that my ex betrayed my love by going in for another man. She cost me a lost. She misused my properties so I paid her off. I was in love with her with all my heart but she let me down. I was with her for 14 years.
ImageImage
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: John Jones, Skype: john.jones8203

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:42 pm

.... after diggin for almost 2,5 hours in Internet with cutting Pic 10x and deactivate Firewall .......

RPO is Commander Col. John W. Jones

US Army Redstone Test Center at Redstone Arsenal, Alabama

https:/ /www .rtc.army.mil/leaders_dir.html

https:/ /en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._Army_Redstone_Test_Center
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

karla1969
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby karla1969 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:15 pm

he called himself colonel jones johnson
nickname jones 56, saying that he was in frankfurt
us military beeing now in aleppo

email adress actually jones56johnson@gmail.com

i was in whatsapp contact 0049 176 85427439 until today. i blocked him. he is still online

he also called me from 0049 1521 8131231 (as the agent from the cargo firm who would sent his luggage)

he tells wonderfull stories
his english is not to bad
on the phone he spoke with a special accent

he sent me 9 photos

he seems to feel very secure and he is still in action

hope my infos can help you perhaps....

greetings from germany

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

jones56johnson@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:01 am

karla1969

Thank you for reporting a mafia. Glad you blocked them and please ignore in the future. Surf safe online.

+49-176-85427439 -->> mobile from Germany
+49-152-18131231 -->> mobile from Germany

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:17 am

rollandlucky
@silconnest
Birthday: 1960-02-03
City: springfield gardens

About me
I am a cute caring lovable man who is into anything really at this point in my life, whether it be a serious relationship or just Dating, but know my ultimate goal is to find a mate though.. I want to enjoy this phase of my life in my search and if my future mate happens to show up in front of me, I will not let her go.. My passions are meeting my future soulpartner.. I believe I am a very good man with a very big heart with modern qualities.. I’m pretty laid back, down to earth, a very positive person, enjoy the simple things in life.. I’m told that I am kind, caring, generous, thoughtful, opinionated, handsome, and intelligent and have many lovable qualities.. I try to allow life itself not to stress me out and remain a happy go lucky person.. Love to kiss and hug.. I think one of my biggest flaws is being too nice and loyal to people in my life, but it is just the right thing we should all do, but in general, good always outweighs the bad.. I’m very responsible but still let the inner boy in me come out at times, OK maybe sometimes too much.. I’m very flexible in things I like to do, whether it’s going out dinning or just hanging home eating pizza and putting in a DVD.. I love the monsoon season and the lightning it brings.. I’m very thought full of others and always make the best of a bad situation.. I am a widower after some years of faithfulness and love and was put out because I lost her in an accident.. I am looking for someone to spend time with and lead into a lasting long term, rest of my life type of relationship or just a now thing, I will not discount anything right now.. Someone to laugh with and try new things with and make new memories with together, hold each others for hours and hours.. To be able to have fun no matter what we are doing, as long as it is together.. I really enjoy the act of making love and/or sex and the comfort that comes with it, when the two actually make love just from the act of holding each other sometimes.. Looking so forward to meeting someone for any type of relationship at this point in my life, whatever the situation brings.. I am a caring man that loves companionship and if I am loved, I will love back as much if not more and treat a woman as God expects man to treat them.. I hope to find a woman that needs me to love her and take care of her, as I want her to love and take care of me as well..
I am most passionate about:
I consider myself a very easy going person, even tempered. I love to go for long walks during a beautiful summer sunset with my dog Max along the wonderful walking trails by my home, going for walks during a gentle snowfall in the winter and walks during a crisp and sunny autumn day. I love to cook and a perfect evening would be to decide on a wonderful menu and cook together while enjoying a fine glass of red wine and great music. I enjoy many type of music from easy listening jazz to classical to country western especially Ian Tyson. One of my hobbies is landscape painting and have become quite good, enough so that I can give them away as gifts to my family. My life long passion is genealogy and have been discovering my family roots for the past years. Love old movies, scrabble and nature.
Looking for in a person are:
I look into the future with hope and would like to create a relationship based on respect, understanding, trust and love. Seeking a relationship with longevity and not just something will end in just a blink of an eye. I have a great sense of humor and can dish it out to make a sad day enjoyable. Honestly I’ve all that it takes to be a man, I don’t really need anything from my partner. maybe in terms of circumstances there might some kind of help from each other, helping to make things right. It’s not all that easy meeting that rightful woman with all those qualities which I’m dreaming off, I love friends and family…I am a very sincere person who laughs easily, loves to tease and be teased and who communicates openly and honestly.

purplelady
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

GREG CUMMINGS JONES

Postby purplelady » Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:58 pm

POF 11/13/2017 D.O.B 12/2/1957 combat engineer in the Milittary lives in Chesterhill, Ohio.9yr old son. Live with a caretaker in Texas 91/2 hrs betweeb ys, Ge kuje reading magazines, help with cooking. No religious. His profile state he was a Libra and Cancer, but he says he is a Sagittarius. Favorite foods seafoods. Favorite color is blue, favorite flowers roses and sunflowers. Sons name is Harrison. He is in the hands of a caregiver who Greg originally told me he was in Texas, but, as of today 11/23/2017 he states the caregiver and his son is now touring in West Africa Ghana.
I'm Staff Sgt.1st Battalion, 121st Infantry of Georgia's 48th Brigade Combat Team, presently and currently stationed here at FOB Salerno Camp in Khowst Afghanistan as part of the troops still remaining to complete the later part of the war plan. My military education includes the United States Military Academy (U.S.M.A) at West Point, New York (Class of 1989) Infantry Officer Basic and Advanced courses, Armed Forces Staff College, and a U.S. Army War College Senior Fellowship at the Hoover Institution, Michigan University.
I am on National Assignment at Afghanistan and things here are a bit calm now. This is my second mission here and I have been here for almost 9 months now. I use my leisure time to search for the love of my life because I figured out lately that I need to love again. I want to love and be loved. I want to settle down again. I have been lonely for years now. I have also been in this service for the past 25 years and now, started his Military career in Miami,Florida where he was born and raised. Has lived in OHIO for 16yrs. Lost parents and siblings in the WORLD TRADE CENTER lost wife in car accident 7yrs ago. Heis going to be a Stock Broker in Real Estate when he comes home I am looking forward to retirement. I have only 2 month left for my retirement.
I looked him up on GOOGLE IMAGES and the site states his name is JAMES EDWARD or GRANT JONES. I am still trying to correspond with him, to get him to ask for what he is really wanting? Well my son is 9 years old. I'm a Sagittarius. I started my service in Florida where I was born and raised. But further my service in Ohio so now that's where I live now.........  I am in Afghanistan now stationed in Kabul  …...I do not expect a woman to be a servant to me, spending all her time washing and and cleaning; I believe there is give and take in a relationship, and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook, clean, and I have no problem doing that. He told me two days after we met online, that I LOVE YOU, but I am still corresponding to see what he does?

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: GREG CUMMINGS JONES

Postby Igulinka » Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:26 am

purplelady

Kindly post email address, phone number, SKYPE ID. Thank you.

Clones:

doulike.com/
Dan

ilikeyou.com/en/user/4582011/
Wilsonasamoah58
53, male, Texas Dallas

m.singlegratis.it.dating.lt/users1/williankiki
Williankiki ,
47 years old
San Francisco, United States
My height: 4' 7" (1.40 m.) :shock:
My weight: 105 lbs. (48 kg) :silly:
My hair: Black
My education: Associates degree
My speciality: Engineering
My hobby: Nightclubs / Dancing, Playing cards, Cooking

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

colin_pryce111

Postby jaga » Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:49 am

clone;
datehookup.com/user-293939023.htm
colin_pryce111
Ethnicity: White
Education: Some College
Job: Military
Has Kids: Yes, living with me
Seeking: A woman ages 48 to 57

Image Image Image Image

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:53 am

doulike.us/photos/9003065.html
Nick

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:54 am

wamba.com/en/mb1733262559
William
45 years old, Sagittarius.
United States, New York

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:57 am

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Wilsonasamoah58

Postby jaga » Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:21 am

clone;
ilikeyou.com/en/user/4582011/
Wilsonasamoah58
53, male, Texas Dallas

mixed gallery
non-Caucasian pics are posted here
see

viewtopic.php?p=546681#p546681

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Gail Willingham on Twitter

Postby jaga » Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:18 am

clone;
twitter.com/GAILZSTORM
Gail Willingham
@GAILZSTORM
Joined November 2016

Image Image Image Image

Susi
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Susi » Wed May 09, 2018 11:58 am

Attention!
This person says that he is Robert Jones. A Sergeant from the US Army working now in the base camp in damascus Syria for a UA Army mission. He told me also that he will be retired this year. He sent me many photos but this photos shows the real person named John W. Jones who is actually the commander from the US Army red stone test center in Alabama USA. so this Robert jones is still a scammer! He asked me to send him money that he can retire before and travel directly to me. He said thath soldiers in thath mission have not Access for their bank accounts. He said that with this money he can pay his commander for the retirment and for the flight ticket to fly out from Syria. I dont sent him any money an d he stopped to be in contact with me. He is in hangouts in chat with persons. He is using this email addresses: unarmymilitary143@gmail.com and sgtrjones15@gmail.com.
this scammer is operating from Ghana. So do not Reply at this person! Good luck for all!

Return to “Military scams”