It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:19 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Sven, pt. 2

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Thomas Albert Millington, millington3655@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:49 pm

waplog
millington3655
Male , 55 , Divorced
Name Surname: millington3655
Lives in United States, VIRGINIA

Well am millington by name from the Us Army,but presently now in IRAQ for peace keeping mission and to save lives and properties.. Am gen millington

:lol:
.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012204376293
Millington Thomas Albert
&
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011042085629
Millington Thomas Albert
Major general at U.S. Army
Studied at United States Military Academy
Lives in New York, New York
From Millington, Tennessee

:lol:
genmillington36555
&
genmillington36553
&
genmillington36551
&
live:millingtonthomasalbert055
&
live:mtalbart7777

More Skype...
Albert Millington
millington365555
&
millington36555
&
millington36566
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Thomas Albert Millington, millington3655@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

mariko
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Unusual on Facebook - scammer comes again with new acct despite being blocked

Postby mariko » Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:29 pm

Has anyone ever experienced scammer on SNS repeatedly tries to contact you by renew his account but not changing name and photo, despite you have blocked him??

This is what my friend experienced recently.

My friend had chat with him once, then blocked him, as realized that he is scammer.

Then, the scammer came again, renewed his Facebook account but using same photo, same name, almost same structure of FB, and sent her friend request. This time, she blocked him without chat with him.

BUT, this was not an end. He came again to her, with new Facebook account, using same photo, same name and requested contact to her. She blocked him again but wondering why.

I suggested her to change her facebook privacy setting, and also announce to her Facebook friends that she is being harassed by internet stalker so she has changed her privacy setting. Also suggested her to announce to friends about the name of the "stalker."

I wonder what does this mean? Looks like he does not know when to give up. He renewed account with same name and contact her 3 times. She will of course block him again if he comes for 4th time.

Possibilities (just guessing) - Because her name is very common name, so most likely the scammer thought she is his victim who left him recently, and he wanted to contact her again, found my friend's Facebook accidentally and contacted her. Or any other possible reason that this mugu wants to contact her even after she has blocked him?

I think most of the scammers do not waste their time contact with someone who repeatedly blocks him.

Another thing unusual with this mugu was, he clicked "likes" on my friend's Facebook. As far as I know, most of African scammers do not expose themselves to potential victim's timeline.

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012316454882
According to the photo, obviously scammer. Photo has been abused many times.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Unusual on Facebook - scammer comes again with new acct despite being blocked

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:49 pm

Hi mariko, nothing unusual behind this I think, it´s probably the gang trying every online victim over and over, with "fakemanaccount1", then "fakemanaccount2", then at night, next boy with "fakemanaccount3".

Y´day I "met" two Janessa Brazils, too :D (but both offered different reply-to contacts).

And when, as a professional scammer, you add hundred women every day, you forget who has blocked you some days before. ;)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

anthony daniel - anthonydaniel2@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:27 am

:cry: Hi5: "Anthony" => Image
DELETED

Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 14:44:28 +0000
Subject: thank you for giving me your e-mail Hi5.com

Hello Dear,
How are you today? I must first thank you for providing an e-mail to me. I have to admit that you're a very nice woman. I like you and I believe that our meeting was not by chance or accident, but it was predestined by God, so that together we will be able to discover God's plan for both of us. Once again, my name is Anthony Daniel, I'm 56 years. A native of Mount Savage, Maryland, United States of America. I'm glad you're my friend and I wanted to tie together what I want, it's just in your attribute I bring love into my world again, because I'm a single father. I lost my wife three years ago in a car accident. I have a son who is 14 years old. My son's name is Barry, he is a good and smart boy and take him in high esteem, because it's my copy. I am a US Army working in the capital city of Kabul Afghanistan, but we will go home next month after my retirement. I believe in love, because to heal a wounded heart and a broken spirit, I have no relationship after the death of his wife, because they were busy in Kabul fight the Taliban to restore peace in Afghanistan. I want you to understand that love has no colors barrier, no educational back barrier ground, no socio-economic Barrier, religious, language, age, nationality or distance barrier, the only important thing is love and understanding in a short time we will be together for a special grace God

There is usually a smile on my face, and I have been blessed. I have my share of setbacks to live, but still never cease to be grateful to God for His mercy on my life and all the experiences that have been exposed to. I am a fun loving, nice, nice, nice and passionate man. I like to have fun, work, travel, play and smile. I think of myself as smart, but harmless. My hobbies are music, jogging, horseback riding, traveling, swimming, cooking, etc. I am looking for a woman whom I love, and the women who I can spend the rest of my life with. I believe that human happiness will never be complete until is right next to he woman I want someone who is happy with your life. Someone who wants to share it lives with me and I can share my life with her, and together we will be happy forever. I hope that you would be the right woman for me and I hope that our coming together will open the doors of blessings and feelings in our lives. Please, I will send you some of my pictures Pictures. And feel free to tell you about myself and also send your photos to me

I have a great day and I hope to hear from you as soon as you receive this message

Thanks. Anthony.....

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Enver Saitoski on linkedin

Postby jaga » Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:36 am

clone;
.. linkedin.com/in/enver-saitoski-174628110?
Enver Saitoski
Military doctor at Shami Hospital
Tampa, Florida Military
Currently, US marine health service
Previously, military, Military Network LLC,
St. Antonius Hospital Nieuwegein, The Netherlands
Education Marion Military Institute

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Sven, pt. 2

Postby Bix » Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:55 am

kelvin.micheal5
Berlin, Germany
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Huritt D. - hurittd8@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:30 pm

Back on interpals with picture! ... see topic: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 81#p510981

interpals.net/HURITT09
HURITT09 HURITT09, 52 y.o.
Atlanta, United States
I work as regular military personnel in America army, serving the last batch of soldiers in Middle East, Afghanistan and Iraq right now, saving innocent civilians from terrorist ,life is well about given chance to people to know how you feel and the best gift of it is love

and without picture....

interpals.net/hurittgift
hurittgift hurittgift, 54 y.o.
Atlanta, United States
You are the source of my joy, the center of my world and the whole of my heart
I don’t need paradise because I found you

&......
interpals.net/hurittsmith
hurittsmith, 54
Atlanta

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Herman D Huritt - hermanhuritt3@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:33 am

see also.... http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 8&start=60
Skype.....kazuko0003

kazuko821f

dhurritt30000001

hurrittd2

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Huritt Disney, Skype: huritt_d066666

Postby Bix » Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:46 am

huritt_d066666
Atlanta

&
Hurritt Disney
hurritt

Hurritt Jason
hurritt1

badoo.com/en/profile/387051340
Huritt Disney, 55
Current location
Dome, Greater Accra Region, Ghana

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Malvin Brown,

Postby Bix » Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:59 pm

"Malvin Brown" again!!!!

zorpia.com/profile#!MalvinBrown0121
Malvin
55, Manchester, United Kingdom

my name is Gen.Malvin Brown I'm from Washington, DC USA but currently working in Iraq. I like your profile and i will like to communicate with you and get to know you more better

Skype....

malvin.brown88
mallvin.brown57
nastea.turea
malvin.brown691
malvin.brown99
jerry.detling1
james.terry1541
malvinbr
malvin.brown 96

dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Stephen.Silvasy@outlook.com

Postby dimitrii » Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:18 am

Tagged. stephen.silvasy@outlook.com

Stephen S
Male / 54 / Single / Damascus, Syria / Native American / Christian / Straight

Junk mail:
hello dear, how are you doing? wow you really look gorgeous dear, and i must confess that you are a very beautiful woman. well my name is Stephen. i will be glad to get to know more about you, if you don't mind. well i will appreciate if you give me your email address or you can contact me through my email address (Stephen.Silvasy@outlook.com) so that we will get to know more about each other very well and we will also exchange our pictures for you to learn more about me, thank you do have a wonderful time i will be glad to read back from you.

Acta est fabula.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Andrew James - majorandrewjames@gmail.com diff. Pic

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:06 pm

.... from here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 67#p489167

andrew.james00722

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Rossi Ettore, Skype: rossi.ettore010

Postby Bix » Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:53 am

see also
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 77#p489377

rossi.ettore010

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

johnbuckman915@gmail.com - diff. pics 1

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:12 pm

same email and same African scammer as here, different man 1 in pics: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 17#p490017

different man 2 in pics: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 20#p490020

=> Skype 2: Mary Anderson, Pennsylvania, Dawson, United States, mary.andreson3
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Richmond Anderson, 323-426-3524

Postby Bix » Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:23 pm

OASIS
andersonrichhh00
43, United States
Houston | Texas | United States
Am pretty much old school, Very calm as the sea breeze with a big heart for humanity, I love and appreciate the very simple things in life, big love for nature and outdoors, love pets and kids, looking forward to meeting with a very mature lady who is ready to love and be loved back in return till the end of planet earth. kindly hit me up for a private tour into my life, many wonderful wonders awaits...are you ready to have the time of your life???
What I'm Looking For
A very honest and loyal mature lady who has a big loving heart and is willing to explore amazing moments together in the coming months and years together..hopefully leads to settling down together.

Return to “Military scams”