It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:08 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Stephen Murphy, pt 3

African scammers posing as military personnel.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

acosta19655@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:55 pm

mason smith
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: 20001
Marital status: Separated
Children: I want children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'4 - 5'7 (161-170cm)
Body built: Fit
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Christian
Education: Professional
Personal Description:

i am an honest, trustworthy, and understanding man i would love to meet a good caring, kind, loving understanding and GOD fearing woman i will spend the rest of my life with.

acosta19655@gmail.com

IP: 162.217.31.204 DurableDNS; bad IP, been used in scams before
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

acosta19655@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: acosta19655@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:13 pm

i'm happy and glad to hear from you darling. my dear i am looking for a serious good, kind hearted, honest, understanding and trustworthy, woman i will spend the rest of my life with.Hope to hear from you soonest because it's through this means
you can grow fonder as friends.

IP: 23.27.244.159
ISP: EGIHosting

bad IP, been used in scams before
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

gen carlos jose - dr.josedrcarlos159@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:00 pm

scammer documented here:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 75#p516453

Hangouts;
plus.google.com/u/0/115220589845273935112
gen carlos jose
dr.josedrcarlos159@gmail.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Stephen Murphy, pt 3

Postby Bix » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:44 pm

Our old friend "Fite Luendric" again....

ffhffj
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:32 am

James Haggard
Skype>>>>
james.haggard60
jameshag72
james.hag45
james.haggard13
jameslo515
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Robert - robertbarryabrams@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:13 pm

Hello my dear, how are you? is so nice to meet you here
Okay dear, my email is: robertbarryabrams@yahoo.com

s, robertbarryabrams

Lets talk and see where the flow goes...

Location Atlanta, United States Status Widowed
Age 53, Male , 5'11" (181 cm) Seeking Female
Intentions See what Happens Personality Honest
Site Joined romania.singles.dating Star Sign Gemini
My Identity & Personality
Ethnicity White (Caucasian)
Nationality United States
Occupation Other Languages English / French
Education Masters Degree

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Robert - robertbarryabrams@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:09 pm

SKYPE ID: live:robertbarryabrams
Robert Abrams

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

robertbarryabrams@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:17 pm

robertbarryabrams <robertbarryabrams@yahoo.com>

Hello Dear,

My name is Major Robert B Abrams, i am an America Soldier from United State of America, i live in Atlanta Georgia but currently now in Afghanistan for a peace keeping mission.

I am a responsible man who once had a lovely family in the states, But i lost my wife to breast cancer last 5 years I am only left with a daughter named Lisa, she is 16 years old, studying Medicine in the States & I'm looking forward to my retirement very soon next 3 month.

I graduate from Teaneck High School, and received my commission, following graduation from the United States Army Academy. I also hold a Master of Business Administration degree from George Washington University.

I am orphan, i grew up in the US Military orphanage home.

I was lonely and i need to talk with someone to wipe off my sad mood so I decided to chat in here, I came across your name I.D so i decide to say hello and I was surprise when you respond back. I say at-last i have found a happiness.

I'm kind, Humble with a good heart and i have great values to human life because I'm member of the US Army. My friends and those close to me never have to question whether the words I
say because they are all sincere.

I am supportive, caring and have a loyal and tolerant character's very humble, honest, understanding and truthful. I'm a very passionate, physical person that would want the same in a mate, deeply romantic, optimistic, hopeful, wise, & smart person instead of only being concerned with your own desires and needs.

I enjoy going to the beach,love the ocean and mountain view. Enjoy some Travel and weekend trips. Movies and dinners with a nice glass of wine.Going to concerts or comedy club and more. staying at home sometimes to watch a good movie. I like to go to the races as well.walks in a nice park followed by a picnic.( Romantic thought.) Don't care for the cold and or snow. Nice to look at but prefer warm weather now

There is a saying that it is difficult to find a prominent person of high principles which are responsible for online regards to good friendship and business & productivity.

Well I will appreciate us being good best friends in sincerity, honesty and trust. Although we just got to know each other,,,i will like us to share ideas and discuss about more issues as we talk more about ourselves, and i believe as time goes on there may be

something great for us in the future ...With this step of trust and willingness to begin this friendship, I request you add me to your contact list so that we can chat some other time after now...

Thanks a lot I assure you that we will be best of all we need to do is to be sincere in our communication as good friends... Okay.

You have a happy heart dear, i am looking forward to my retirement in the Next 3 month, and from there am going to make Lisa my lovely daughter happy again, get married and take good care of her.

Thanks while i look forward to your reply.

My photo and Lisa my daughter photos

Tracking Details
Opened
Opened 1-Mar-17 at 16:57:06pm (UTC -5:00) - 9hours38mins45secs after sending
Location Accra, Ghana (86% likelihood)
Opened on (197¸190¸140¸137:59248)
Language of recipient's PC: en-US (English/United States), en;q=0.8 (English)
Browser used by recipient: Moz/5.0 (WinNT 6.1; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/56.0.2924.87 Safari/537.36
Accepts Files browser can open: i/webp,i/*,*/*;q=0.8
Last log No more activity after 1-Mar-17 at 16:57:21pm (UTC -5:00) - Log data indicates email was read for at least 15secs (approx.)

Summary - as at 1-Mar-17 at 16:57:28pm (UTC -5:00) - 9hours39mins7secs after sending
Total Opened 1 time by 1 reader
Image Image Image

"Daughter Liza" is adult model "Sweet Krissy", well known as being used in Ghana scams, see posted here:

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 52#p518352

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: robertbarryabrams@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:07 pm

Hello Dear,
Good morning sweetheart, i just woke up from bed, and wanted to write you a little note. Thank you so much for having so much faith in me and in us as a couple. Thank you for making me a better person, and for giving your heart to me and opening up so much.

Over some days now it's been wonderful; I never expected to feel this way nor actually be with you in this way, experiencing life with you. You are wonderful ... to me, you make me really happy and even though we are apart so much of the time, it's made up each time I see you. The feeling that I get is overwhelming every time that I do get to see you for the first time in such a long time and as time goes by my feelings for you grow dramatically.

I was thinking so much about that earlier tonight, when I am going to meet you at the airport. I am getting butterflies in my stomach just at the thought of seeing you again. You make everything complete and I can't imagine spending time with someone else and having these feelings for anyone else. I'm anxious to see you my sweetheart and my heart Time is ticking, and it's going by really slow.
It takes a strong woman to accomplish everything that you have in your life, I am proud of you that you stick to your goals, you have improved your life so much from what it was before and I am so happy that you respect my beliefs as I respect yours. You say that you are going to make me a happy man ... well, you have already done that, just by being you and showing me love and being so open with your feelings. You are what I dreamed of when I was a little boy, someone with integrity, honesty, love, affection, handsome, and with such a charming personality. I never thought I would find you, but here you are.

I love you so much, and can't wait to be with you. I want to give you my heart and soul. I don't care about anything else in the world because I am in love with you, I love you. Thank you my love, for you has made all of my dreams come true. I could not ask for more. I am the luckiest man in the world to be called your true lover, I'm truly honored.

I was thinking about you, as usual. I want you to know how much I sincerely love the times we've spent talking. It means so much to me. It truly seems like I've known you forever and I honestly can't imagine life without you now. There will be no looking back, no second thoughts and no regrets. I want you and need only you ... and that love will only grow stronger. Do not be scared my love. Sometimes life hits you with unexpected things that take you totally by surprise. All I can say is you're the best surprise life has given me and your capacity for love, caring, and understanding never ceases to amaze me. I've truly been blessed by finding you and I'll never let you go.

Every day I will be thinking about you. When my eyes are closed, when I sing and dance to a love song, when I'm checking my email, I will be thinking about you. When I go to sleep in the loneliness of my room and give in to wonderful dreams I will definitely be thinking about you.

I know someday we will meet and spend our lives with each other. I have waited for someone like you, and now that I have found you I will never let you go. I love you so much, you are my world.

Your lover
Heart

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

MarcusTucker1111@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:39 pm

avatar hangouts is standard Stephen Murphy photo

MarcusTucker
Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: london
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I want children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'4 - 5'7 (161-170cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Christian
Education: Bachelors Degree
Personal Description:

Ask Me

MarcusTucker1111@gmail.com

IP: 104.238.169.127 Choopa, LLC; bad IP, been used in scams before

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:48 am

Good morning sweetheart

How are you doing my sweet darling? i miss you so much my love, thanks for the grace of knowing you my love always, i am so glad and happy that someone special woke me up with a beautiful smiles and happiness. I want you to know that I love you with all my heart and all my soul. You make me feel like I can fly. I'm in love with you even though I am thousands of miles away from you; I am forever by your side.

You have imperfections just like everyone else, but that is why I love you. You make me laugh; you make me cry tears of joy. I truly could not live my life without having you to talk to and to confide in. You know more about me than anyone, you know my thoughts, and you know my heart inside and out. You have a way of making my heart skip a beat, and I want you and the whole world to know, that I love you, and I will be forever yours. Thank you for showing me what kind of love all women deserve.

My heart I feel as if I know you well. I knew from the start that there was something special about you; you've touched my heart and wouldn't let go. Our happiness and joy has given me a lot of dreams, and now I feel hope. You entered my thoughts and magically erased all of my fears with your sweet and caring ways. Now I look forward to each day and feel so much at ease with you. I'm so grateful that we're able to share our problems and aspirations with each other. It truly seems as if you're a part of me, as if our time together was a melding of souls. The thought of you fills me with smiles, and I can't wait to hug you each day.

I am so glad to be loved by someone very special like you. I thought all along that nobody can ever make me happy and win my hardened heart until I met you. You've really charged my life and I thank God I am loved and cherished by someone like you. If I come back to this world again I would like to meet you again where we can share the wonderful love we've started. I love you so much, my love. You mean more than anything in this world to me. Thank God I found you at last. You are my happiness and joy.

I just wanted to do something simple to say I love you and to put that smile I love so much back on your face. I want everyone to know how much you mean to me. Ever since you have entered my life, I've been flying on Cloud and I have not come down yet.

I tell you this every day, but you are the most beautiful and so young of beauty person I know, inside and out and I see that more clearly with each passing day. I love everything about you, about us. You do something to me that no other has, you have made me so happy, and the happiest I've ever been. You give me the most amazing feelings inside, the feeling of being in love with you.

I still don't know what I did to be so lucky to have you in my life, my dream come true... I am so thankful though. In this short time that we've been together, we have grown so much and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us. I love you my heart, with all my heart and soul, always and forever!

I want to make this promise based on the love that you have shown me and the things you have done to keep my hopes alive; Treasure, today, I declare my love for you alone; no one but you and it's from the bottom of my heart. I promise to be there for you in good and bad times because you are worth dying for.

I pray that the Good Lord watch over us till the end of time. Amen!!!

Your love
My heart, am missing you so much

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James Farmer, newfarmer20015@outlook.com & farmerman20015@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:46 am

skype....
James Farmer
live:newfarmer20015
&
live:farmerman20015
&
live:farmerjames20015

>>>>
farmerjames20015@outlook.com
newfarmer20015@outlook.com
farmerman20015@outlook.com

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jimmy Miller - jimmy.miller008@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:34 am

Skype ID: jimmy.miller247
Jimmy Miller
New York

Skype ID: raymond61143
Raymond Miller
New York

Relyca Reyd
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Soldier Fund Scam

Postby Relyca Reyd » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:09 pm

Hello,

I have contact with Paul Jackson, who have "agents" on many countries. He said that he is a general, and working on UN in Kabul Afganistan. His e-mails: pauljackson905@yahoo.com and paul.jackson01@hotmail.com. His SKYPE addresses: wang123456408; paul.jackson332; v422uv05ru; phone: +191522-93748, + 447452377443; ID US6440885; address in US: 15 Garden Way Line, Pasadena, Texas, 77506. I know jet that the scammed person is Stephen Murthy.
I will write many names, because i have name only, i have sent money to them, i doupted that they are scammers:
Kenley Sunford, Spain, Granada; Bella Nelson, Spain, Granada; Bella Hosea, Spain, Granada; Amity Sylvester, Spain
Ann Dar-Brian, Spain, Granada; Nicole Phuti, Spain, Granada; Ambujamr Christiana, Spain, Granada, Calle Estrell number 3:
David Smith, Spain, Granada, La Caixa Bank, account number ES592100-2537-13-201001-3989;
Dillon Abraham, Spain, Granada, La Caixa Bank, account number ES252100-2497-16-201000-6851;
Luis Fred, Spain, Granada, La Caixa Bank, account number Es152100-7370-05-2000-500323;
Richmond Ashanemor Mensah, Germany,Weisbaden;
Guzman Anan, US., Texas;
Eugene Fagla, Benin, Cotonou, 06 RUE Avenue Calavi;
Abel Eleomotse, Eleomotse Prince Azenober, Ayeh Ago Linda; Shiela Okoe, Clem Ansah: Ghana, Accra, La 108 South Labadi; Clement Kofi Abohene, Ghana, Accra.
If you find here some names, who you know, he or they are scammers.
I wish that you read in time about swindlers and scammers. Relyca Reyd

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Soldier Fund Scam

Postby Bix » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:51 pm

+447452377443
+447452377443
see also
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 50#p520350

paul.jackson01@hotmail.com >>>> Skype
amnasaleem3702

Return to “Military scams”