It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:31 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Stephen Murphy, pt 3

African scammers posing as military personnel.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

peterrguye@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:07 pm

I wait to Read From You Once again!

Hello Dear !

How are you dear as I am happy reading from you today but I may apologize for my inability to respond to you earlier than now but I may say it was due to my busy tight schedule and the position of my job as a marine corp., I was so much excited after reading your message and I am thanking you so much for taking your time to communicate with me through email in spite of your busy schedule. Let me start by saying that I thank God for making us find each other which I am so much convinced that God have a reason in making us come together in communication which I am so sure will be of mutual benefit to us in future time. As you may have known, the fountain of any relationship must spring up in the mind. It is very important for me to express to you how much this really mean to me. I wish I could do this in person, but since we are physically separated by miles of emptiness, this expression must come in the form of letters such as this. To me, you are first of all my friend and then something greater in the near future, God willing. To be honest with you, I am really short of words here, but one thing I do know is that I have the ears to listen to whatever you want to talk about. Through chat, mail or phone, and I have a heart; a heart that is aching to see your smile.

I would like to use this opportunity to say, I am delighted to have met you. To tell you more about me, I am an honest, kindhearted, hardworking man who does need the support an understanding person. Ideally, l is someone who is confident in what he wants and who he is. We all face tough situations in our lives and we sometimes tend to be misleading by it. A lot of times we often tend to give up. In this life, I have chosen to give up numerous times but I am proud to say that I have also chosen to stay strong and be patient all these years which has now led to my finding you, and I hope we achieve good friendship and maybe something more. He who seek happiness; they say, by changing anything but his own disposition will waste his life in fruitless efforts and multiply the grief which he purposes to remove. Your living is determined not so much by what life brings you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens. This is the reason I have decided to move on in life in spite of my incalculable loss in relationship. I like nature, I like life, and I like kids. Children are one thing that i love so much.

I like Swimming, Dining, and Cooking. I like sport, Music Movie. I like soul music, jazz, classic, and romance. I like comedy, documentary drama, and I like indoor sport like basketball, outdoor sport like soccer, baseball and golf game. I also like tennis game also. I am really outgoing person and I never get board because I have a lot of activities to do and I like doing them all when I have free time, but recently I have been busy with work and it has not been easy but I thank God for making it possible for me. I hope this brief mail will help you learn a bit more about me and you are free to ask me any question if you want to know anything because I know it's not everything about myself that I can tell you at a time except when you ask.

So I hope to read back from you anytime soon and have wonderful time. I have attached my picture together in this message and I will expect to have yours also in respond to this message.

Regards,
Peter.
ImageImageImageImage
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

peterrguye@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

usarmysyriabase@outlook.com & usarmysyria@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:38 pm

usarmysyriabasecamp4
Syria

William Morris
live:usarmysyriabase
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Nay_Sayer
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Roberth English

Postby Nay_Sayer » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:52 pm

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100014529094234

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Wilson Gavin, skype: wilson196550

Postby Bix » Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:41 pm

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

mariko
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

David Mark <david715mark@gmail.com>

Postby mariko » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:03 am

Skype Scammer

David Mark <david715mark@gmail.com>
Skype david.mark24169
zxkzxk45
david.mark33278

He uses Google Translate. This is reverse translate into English.
Hello how are you? I truly love you. I always think of you. I got an email you miss me. You are very sweet. Please chat with the hat out. .
Okay please darling i want you to create Skype okay when you do send me your username so i can call and see your pretty face Muah all on my mind and my heart.
Hello honey i really miss you i cant wait to come meet you i want you to send me your Skype username so in case i get blocked on Skype Love you You always on my mind
His son, Morrison <morrison247123@gmail.com
Daddy said i should tell you that he created a new skype account that you should add and chat with him david.mark24169

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:17 pm

livedatematch.com/william98716
william98716, 52 San Antonio texas, Man United States
work as an army sailor engineer

jennyf
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Stephen Murphy, pt 3

Postby jennyf » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:04 am

Lists himself on WowApp as James Smith currently but think I have seen him on there with another name.

He was already in my personal 'rogues gallery' with yet another name, having tried to contact me on Facebook.

Not even giving him the chance to talk to me!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

wilsonsteven32@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:46 am

MOD EDIT: This African scammer uses photos of three different men on his G plus, see:

1. http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 29#p512429
2. http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 30#p512430
3. http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 31#p512431

Hello
Steven Wilson <wilsonsteven32@gmail.com>

Hello how are You doing today , I am Steven and we met on seemeagaain.com actually i was new there and i am not always on the site i just went there and saw your reply to my message, I am happy to at least receive something from you , well i hope i got the correct email address just let me know when you get this message.
Thank You
Steven

=> plus.google.com/u/0/100463513409555059186
Steven Wilson

Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

+2349078615424

Postby Bix » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:02 am

phone number from now banned fb profile

+2349078615424

minerva

Bookmark and Share

hanstitu - hanstitus1974@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:35 pm

hanstitus1974@gmail.com

CD
hanstitu

online now!

Male , 56 , seeking Female
AL

Hello, I will like to get to know you more and better. Dear, i seek true love.. one with whom i can build a future and a world together. I took the time to write you this mail because i see seriousness in your eyes. I am widowed and looking to be with a beautiful lady like you. I can not say a lot about you now, but i guess as the saying goes it is only time that will tell. I am very passionate and emotional and i care a lot about the things around me. You will be my most valuable asset if you turn to be the person whom i have dream to have since i lost my wife. Well, i do not want to say much, but i guess as time goes on you will know that your search for a perfect soul mate ( husband) has come to an end because i am that precious missing rib you have been looking for. Anyway this is a little about me. if you have any question feel free to ask and i will be willing to tell you whole heartly. It would be

hanstitus1974@gmail.com

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

bill201smith@gmail.com, unitednation_rep@mail2world.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:43 pm

also scams as a FEMALE on twitter, see here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 17#p517317

Hello My Sweet love
Hello My Sweet love, How are you doing ?i'm Bill Smith by name, I am seeking a caring,understanding and honest man who must have a great sense of humor, kind, understanding lady, I have being following my heart ever since I was born and my heart and instincts has never failed me... I know that i am following my heart is a gift from above and I know very well that it will never fail me. I trust you with all my heart that is the main reason I did not hesitate in making this decision, I know you are very truthful and very honest woman Ok, I hope you understand me darling, i am the only child of my late parents and my son is still a small boy to receive such amount of money.. my love, please keep it to yourself Ok, you know that the money in question is a huge amount of money, please let it be between you and i Ok, I would package it as a jewelries for my wife Ok, and please don't contact any one when we get to that stage we would, and don't involve any one. I knew very well from the beginning that you are the woman of my dreams and from as i saw your profile, my heart was felt with joy and a very strong feeling of great happiness. Darling, The United Nation's will need your ADDRESS with your TELEPHONE NUMBER (mobile) as well as your identification Card or photo for identification and your full name Ok. These are the information they will need to make the delivery. You will have to contact the United Nations Delivery Personnel, Right after you get this message OK, this is the email address ( unitednation_rep@mail2world.com ) I miss you and care more about you OK, Remember darling that there is nothing going to go wrong OK, there is no danger with this OK.. I love you and I will not do anything to put you in danger OK. Let me know through my private email: (bill201smith@gmail.com )after you send the information to United Nations Delivery Personnel OK. And let me know as soon as you contact them I wish to hear from you soon... I love you. Bill Smith.

Hello My Sweet love,
send me email address:bill201smith@gmail.com attach your photos so that we will communicate more

billsmith
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: california
Marital status: Single
Children: I have 1-2 children living with me
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 6'0 - 6'3 (181-190cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: Native American

Religion: Christian
Education: Professional
Personal Description:

I am open minded person and i will like to meet a sincere woman who is caring and good after home

bill201smith@gmail.com

IP: 105.112.10.243
Continent: Africa

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

bill201smith@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:06 pm

my dear,thank you for writting mail to me

my dear

How are you doing my dear? I love the way you did write to me you have
made me to want to stick to the computer waiting for your mail, i am
the only child of my late parent the only brother i have is my son and
the only sister i have is you lol.... I want to know you more i want
to make you mine, my heart keep telling me that you're the woman i
have been looking for, but i know that i am going too fast but i
believe that my heart would not deceive me, but i would like to take
it slow to know you more and more..... please tell me more about you,

Oh!!! You have overcome many obstacles within your life which have
made you the wonderful person you are today. You should be very proud
that you have persevered all your experiences and with it you have
lived, acknowledged, and learned and you have never intentionally done
on to others as it has been done unto you for you know what it feels
like and you have the strength to rise above it all. You are
attractive, generous, honest, humorous, intelligent, kind, lovable,
loving, passionate and a wonderful woman. I thank God that i am the
person who will obtain the key within your heart in the future, I will
be blessed to have the love in which you are cable of giving to
someone. May God Bless you and always give you the strength for you to
continue to grow and love...i hope to get your mail later.

My sweet love, here in military base we don't allow to communicate on
phone, we can be only communicate each other through by email due to i
have the opportunity to be working in security control house

A big kiss from....Bill.
ImageImage

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jeffery Yates - jefferyeyates@outlook.com

Postby jaga » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:12 pm

milosna-zagroda.pl/member/profile_jeffery20.html
Name: Jeffery
Birthday: 12-25-1968
Age Range partner / ki: 35-77
Higher education
Relationship status: Single
Online now!

Description:
I am a professional and attractive independent in search of my soulmate.l I am romantic and looking
for someone, some of my interests are movies, travel, bike, long walks along the beach and hiking trails.
I also like to spend some quiet time at home reading or watching movies

My dearest!

My name is Captain Jeffery Yates, I hope this mail will find you well and healthy and I hope we can establish relations, as we meet here for the first time, and gone through a profile that speaks good of you on this site and
I was impressed when i saw your profile and decided to communicate with each other. It is my desire to know you, I like honesty, trust, love, caring, truth and respect, I have all these qualities in me, kindly reply me through my private email box (jefferyeyates@outlook.com) so that you can know yourself better. I hope to read from you if you are also interested. Thank you and hope to hear from you soonest. Email: (jefferyeyates@outlook.com)

clone;
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100015023658208
Jeffery Yates
- January 30

Image Image

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Richard Gibbs, richard.gibbs@mail.ru

Postby Bix » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:16 pm

waydate
richard024
60 y/o man
San Francisco, USA

my dear contact me on my email (richard.gibbs@mail.ru) i await for your response

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

skype emmanuel00063

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:04 pm

Hello how are you doing? I hope all is well with you by the grace of God please I will like to know more about you if you don't mind
This my Skype ID i want us to chat on Skype to see each other on Skype video
emmanuel00063

s, dennis

Looking for my second half

Location Arkley, United Kingdom Status Single
Age 53, Male , 5'5" (166 cm) Seeking Female
Intentions Marriage Personality Calm
Site Joined iceland.singles.dating Star Sign Leo
My Identity & Personality
Ethnicity White (Caucasian)
Nationality United Kingdom
Occupation Self Employed
Education Masters Degree

=> Skype: I AM A KINGDOM STAR, London, UK, age: 53, emmanuel00063

[15:13:00] *** Call to I AM A KINGDOM STAR, no answer.
Send video message ***

IP: 41.204.44.41
Continent: Africa

Return to “Military scams”