It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:36 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Stephen Murphy, pt 3

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Edward Robison, edv_robi@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:32 pm

Edward Robison
<edv_robi@outlook.com> wrote:
HERE ARE SOME OF MY PHOTOS .,, I JUST WRITE BEFORE NOW TO CONFIRM

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Edward Robison, edv_robi@outlook.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Joseph Williams - williamjoseph883@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:52 am

plus.google.com/113065943996018293035
Joseph Williams

your beauty is really something i cannot forget from my mind. You look so sweet lovely smiling and sexy on your profile picture you most be a humble woman a woman who have the fear of God at heart a woman who know how to respect and care for her man. I must confess that your beauty came from above and you most be created on Sunday because Sunday born are very beautiful and smiling, A hearth that i say good night to still always deserve a beautiful good morning from my heart as well. So i will not start my day without saying good morning and have a sweet day to you my good friend. and i really want you to know that i care about you and your children so much and as long that i live i will always pray for god protection in your life together with your children...Good morning And have a wonderful day. Stay bless and may God bless and wash over you.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Gilbert Clark, gc882764usa@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:43 pm

matchdoctor
armyboy1820
52-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 40 - 55
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida, United States
Last Activity: Online Now!
Great minded :mrgreen:
about myself:
I'm easy going and friendly, hard working and loving caring
I have a son and I miss him so much because I lost his mom when he was five years of age and he knew that i'm his everything. I really missed my babe boy.
I'm deployed in the ongoing war in Syria as a military personnel

Hello
I'm very pleased to meet you here and I wish to be a friend and hope we can communicate privately and get to know ourselves better. Feel free to add me in Skype or hangout and you can use my email to connect me in Skype or hangout. My email:gc882764usa@gmail.com
Regards
Gilbert

Gilbert Clark
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James Berry Lance, jameslance2221@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:15 am

/wonder.dating/en/users/Jamesberry
Jamesberry
59, Man, Single
London, United Kingdom
Welcome to my profile. What would u like to know about me? Just ask then i will tell. No scammers are allowed please to avoid the person spending the rest of her life in jail with heavy regrets!!! I'm here in searching for my soul mate whom i will spend the rest of my life with. I'm James Berry Lance,I am from United Kingdom (UK).. I am a Captain in the British army, but presently now in Syria for peace keeping mission, authorized by the United Nation on the war against terrorism, as a platform of North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO).

skype...
live:jameslance2221

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James Lance, freshersodeh2324@gmail.com & davidmk796@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:41 am

live:freshersodeh2324
&
rrrrrr8110
&
james.lance781
&
live:davidmk796

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mark Hosea, 213-205-3494

Postby Bix » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:28 am

interpals
hoseamark Hoseamark, 43 y.o.
Los Angeles, United States [Current City & Hometown]

:mugu: :dumb:

Writes on his own and fake profile with his same phone number!..... :mrgreen:

interpals
mrbenben Mrben, 29 y.o.
Lagos, Nigeria
my name is Ben but friends called me Mr Ben i m 29 years old from Nigeria. lives in Abuja right now. i came back from Texas in USA about two years ago. i'm kind and gentle man. i love all hate. if you wanna know more about me just contact me on my U.S whatsapp number +1-213-205-3494 i will be kindly and gentle with you.....thanks and don't look at my photo over there okay. thanks once again

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

paul.roland7781@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:08 am

interpals
Roland772 Tom, 58 y.o.
Los Angeles, United States [Current City & Hometown]

I am General Paul Roland from the US ARMY, I was born and raised in New York,USA but I am currently in Libya on a Peace Keeping Mission.
:liar:
paul.roland7781@gmail.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Gilbert Clark, gc882764usa@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:31 pm

interpals
armyboy6162 Gilbert, 52 y.o.
Frankfurt am Main, Germany [Current City]
Florida Ridge, United States [Hometown]
Online now
Messaging
gc882764usa@gmail.com

I'm American citizen currently deployed in Germany. I'm easy going and hard working and friendly.
Requests
I'm interested in a simple and supportive and respectful lady to call mine and to spend the remaining days on earth together.

m honored to have met you here. I'm American and I am currently deployed in Germany. I would be pleased to get to know you and feel free to message me while we can chat privately in hangout or Skype and below is my email address for you to connect me through Skype or hangout. Email: gc882764usa@gmail.com.
Respectfully,
Gilbert

aleetra.cantrel
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Stephen Murphy, pt 3

Postby aleetra.cantrel » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:25 pm

This scammer used Stephens pictures and info with the name Camden Martin. He has more pictures besides these that are posted. Come to find out when he was being tracked the real person behind the scam I said Solomon and he’s from Africa. They’ve been using Stephen Murphy’s info & photos for a long time. He even posted a picture of him folding a sign asking me to marry him. It’s such a shame these people do such things to others. That Solomon has literally ruined Stephens life. I’m friends with Stephens cousin have been for many years. She keeps me up to date and what names he comes back with he uses. Just watch your backs folks.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Calvin Paul Stanley, calvinpaulstanle@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:30 am

Oasis
hhcalvin77
47, United States
Edgewater | Maryland

Destiny decides who you meet in life but its really your heart that can decide who gets to stay in your life and to stay out of your life, love looks not with the eyes but with the heart and mind, love feels not with the heart but with the soul, Trust in the Lord with all your heart, never loose hope, He watches over you and be with you always, And i have faith and i believe he has that woman for me and he will give me the right woman.
i am not a believer in a magic of words and don't be deceived by beauty, because beauty is not in the face, it is a light in the heart, beauty cant be seen, it is felt by the heart, God's creation is the greatest work of art and one of His masterpiece is YOU, many people will walk with you and out of your life but only true people will have a footprints in your heart.
i am not a believer in a magic of words and don't be deceived by beauty, because beauty is not in the face, it is a light in the heart, beauty cant be seen, it is felt by the heart, God's creation is the greatest work of art and one of His masterpiece is YOU, many people will walk with you and out of your life but only true people will have a footprints in your heart.
calvinpaulstanle@gmail.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Daniel Davidson, danielforlove71@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:03 am

waplog.com/danieldavison
Daniel D, 51
Country, City : Cambodia, Phnom Penh

am glad to have you and will like to know each other before going straight to our mutual desire which is our primary aim of been in this site.

am sorry if it hurts you but just wanna know each other more better .i care for you and really loves you and it will be a honour to have you as my wife :twisted:

hello my dear here is my email address if you dont like cgatting here with me ,danielforlove71@yahoo.com

why i have not had from you ever since my love

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Gregg Rosacker, greggRosacker@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:38 pm

interpals
greggrosacker
greggrosacker Gregg Rosacker, 54 y.o.
Atakpamé, Togo [Current City]
North Charleston, United States

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Walker Jordi, walkerjordib@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:43 pm

interpals
walkerjordib Walker Jordi, 51 y.o.
Vienna, Austria [Current City & Hometown]
Online 1 hour ago
Start with the project’s information. Including the project proposal and the project plan.

Hello Beautiful
You probably have heard it many times but I must admit that you are beautiful. I write this even though I do not judge women through the prism of appearance. You think Ken should look for Barbie if there are deviations from this rule.i do not have enough time to visit online, i will be glad if we can communicate over the email: walkerjordib@gmail.com T

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Gregg Rosacker, greggrosayycker@gmail.com & skype: gregg.rosacker11

Postby Bix » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:29 pm

interpals
greggrosacker
greggrosacker Gregg Rosacker, 54 y.o.
Atakpamé, Togo [Current City]
North Charleston, United States
Thanks for accepting my friend request and sincerely I wish to let you know that I will be glad to hear from you again,i saw your photo on this site and I got attracted to you so I decided to connect you so that as to know more about you. Hope you don't mind?
Do you have Skype? if you have Skype I think it will be better you send me your Skype name so I can add you as a contact and we can have a nice conversation in other to know more about each other i will also want you to contact me via my email (greggrosacker@gmail.com and my skype id is gregg.rosacker11) to enable me send you more details about myself and some picture I look forward to hear from you again
Yours Sincerely
Capt Gregg Rosacker.

greggrosacker@gmail.com >>> also on skype
Verrillo Joseph
verrillo.joseph
picture is John Mageau
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=58421&p=567865#p567865

facebook.com/profile.php?lst=100010425913132
Gregg Rosacker

facebook.com/berousia.ali :lol:
Gregg Rosacker

.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011222688063
Gregg Rosacker

facebook.com/monik.egnikpon :lol:
Gregg Rosacker

/tg.linkedin.com/in/gregg-rosacker-35950b16a
Gregg Rosacker
Army Officer at ManpowerGroup
Togo :lol:

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Gregg Rosacker, barr.blasusclark@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:04 pm

live:barr.blasusclark

Return to “Military scams”