It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:53 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Jeff Miller, astonishedman@live.com, part 4

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Bob Williams, bobwilliams2017@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:21 am

tagged.com/profile/6064692408
Bob W
53 • Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire :twisted:

Hi,, Is nice meeting you here.If I could have just one wish, I would wish to wake up everyday to the sound of your breath on my neck, you are beautiful! can we be friends? My name is bob williams,i am working un word wide. Please, Can i have your email ID so that we can communicate from there? Or you can contact me from my personal email for more communication. ( bobwilliams2017@yahoo.com) I look forward hearing from you okay. Bye for now, With much love
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bob Williams, bobwilliams2017@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Albert Scott, albertcharlesscott123@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:10 pm

from...
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=119215&p=566197#p566197

Hangout
Albert Scott

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Fredrick Anderson, glabalff@consultant.com

Postby Bix » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:53 am

see also...
posting.php?mode=reply&f=91&t=119593

interpals
Fred031 Fred109, 53 y.o.
Denver, United States [Current City]
New York, United States [Hometown]
Online now
I have a curious mind and that alone keeps me pretty busy. But I'm always interested in where and how other people live around the world. I'm fairly well read and traveled, so I've seen different corners of the world, some you might recognize, and I've read History well enough to understand the differences in Cultures. My goal here is simply to share experiences and understandings with interesting people with unique stories to tell.

I am so glad to hear from you. My name is Fredrick Anderson, am an American soldier stationed in Kabul, Afghanistan. What about you?

I'm fine too, Thank you. I will want us to know more about each, as obviously I don't come here often on Interpals so I suggest we communicate more often by email. Please give me your email address.

glabalff@consultant.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Raymood Paul, skype: raymood.paul

Postby Bix » Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:02 pm

raymood.paul
New York

RosyFonseca
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jeff Miller, astonishedman@live.com, part 4

Postby RosyFonseca » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:34 pm

Despite the cares, I have run into a scammer, because of his way of writing and addressing me, I have recognized his way of operating. This time I have put myself on alert, I have not fled, nor have I confronted. I proceed to your complaint now.

Here, the text of your email :

bob williams
Archivos adjuntos31 jul. (hace 2 días)
para mí
From my heart. To your soul

Honey You are my sunshine, sweet blessing, drop of joy and the snuggle pad of my life. I wouldn't have been able to do anything without you today, I am very surprise and shocked if I can meet a honest person like you again. I have lost the emotion on LOVE. after the dead of my ex wife, I met this lady who broke my heart to the level that I decided that I will never fail in love anymore.

Love means honesty , Love means commitment,Love means giving your all, To the one who's important, In your life, I promise to be, With you till the end of time, I am so in love with you, Baby I truly love you from the bottom of my heart. I am all yours is all I can say, My love has only grew with each passing day, Difficult to stay without you, as you are my life, Without you my love, I won't survive in love again,

Listen. I need just truth and honest from you, I am using a roaming number which means where ever in the world I go some one can get me online, This line is a special number and my first number since 1998 when I was serving as a common Commander General in West African. I don't give any one this number because of my security purpose, But am given you this number with trust and feelings, You are free to call me anytime you want, But when ever you call I give you this CODE, This is to help me maybe if am with other General or Soldier is a code that will give me power to answer call all over the world.

When you call me , First Say. Area ( B ) online, I will understand and I will respond Area ( B) Then I will move from where I was to talk with you. This is my roaming secret line. ( +234 ) 90 833 99 898 , Honey by the time I will hear your voice I will decide where we can meet by August in person, I believe in action, Take care of yourself, I love you from the bottom of my heart, Hugs&kiss

With much much love

Bob-husband

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

willaws - williawsmith8@gmail.com, princeud8@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:30 pm

Do You Speak English?
Greetings to you my name is williawsmith from United States currently i live in africa as an investor, but after i go through your profile i notice you will be the ideas person for what i need to invest with you in your country.please i will like us to continue our conversation through our private email address for easy and fast communicating and to disclose information why i chose you,is my email (email.williawsmith8@gmail.com ) I am waiting to read from you through email its urgent many thanks to you

williaws
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: lome
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 4'7 (140cm) or below
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Christian
Education: Professional
Personal Description:

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

IP: 80.248.78.198 Lomé. Togo
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: willaws - williawsmith8@gmail.com, princeud8@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:55 am

swandate.com/members/nicolemarie/
PassonnoStott@nicolemarie
I am a Woman :mrgreen:
Birthday: 1982-07-18
City: NEW YORK
Looking for a: Man
Height: 77
Figure: Normal
Eye Color: Black :shock:
Hair Color: Black
Marital status: Single

Occupation
MILITARY

Alcohol
I drink occasionally

I can communicate in:
English

Looking for
long term relationship

About me
I’M Nicole Marie Passonno Stott. by Name, I am a UNITED STATE Military, I LOVE, HONESTLY, GOOD CARING, AND STRAIGHT FORWARDED MAN.

I am most passionate about:
HONESTLY, GOOD CARING, AND STRAIGHT FORWARDED MAN

Looking for in a person are:
I AM LOOKING FOR A TRUST WORDILY PERSON WHO WILL TAKE CARE OF ME AND LOVE ME THE WAY I AM.
hello my dear l am.williawsmith.am happy to write to you today went to have a business partnership can lead us to invesment in your country. online banking lf your interested get back to me with my email.williawsmith8@gmail.com for more details.god bless

plus.google.com/u/0/114018213877183400327
prince ud --> princeud8@gmail.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Miller John Wilson, millerjohnwillson@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:40 am

Wechat: miller0765

.ok1212.com/MemberCenter.aspx?uid=3112
Member Name: Miller
Sex: Male
meet friend
Hello, dear, my name is John and I have a son. I am here to find a life partner to spend the rest of my life and live in peace and harmony. Dear single father, I want to bring you a smile. Face, we have become good friends of trust and honesty. I hope you can add me wechat with my wechat ID: miller0765. Or you can put your wechat number, so I can add you and make it better to know more about each other. Thank you for your understanding. kind regards

karin.herzig
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby karin.herzig » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:38 pm

Hey du blöder Arsch, ich. dachte du heisst Jack Becker. Das stimmt nicht , anscheinend heisst du Jeff Miller. Danke für die verarsche, lach. Liebe Grüsse Karin
Hey you stupid as, I thought your name is Jack Becker. That's not true, apparently you're called Jeff Miller. Thanks for the fool, laugh. Greetings Karin

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:20 am

Karin

This is the website where we report a Nigerian mafia which steal pictures of innocent people and pose as them.
If you met someone online who sent you those photos it means you chat with black criminals from a West Africa and they are only after your money. Please post a fake profile, email address, phone numbers then BLOCK and IGNORE scammers.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:13 am

Hallo Karin. tja .....die Sache ist nicht so lustig wie du denkst, zumal der Typ mehr als bekannt ist wie ein bunter Hund..... vergiß es einfach.
Hello Karin. well ..... the thing is not as funny as you think, especially since the guy is more than known like a colorful dog ..... just forget it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

minerva

Bookmark and Share

miller john <mj5303007@gmail.com>

Postby minerva » Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:53 pm

Hangouts chat and avatar

Miller John
mj5303007@gmail.com
Lieutenant Genera • U.S. Army War College

CHAT

Hello dear
Missed call from Miller
7/5/16, 7:22 AM
Hello dear

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:59 pm

Clone
begroup.co/Charles-Agbonkonkon/111071948182202131554

Charles Agbonkonkon

Phone

iranianromance.com/index.php/profile/miller123

miller123
Chelsea, Brompton, London, United Kingdom

pic as above

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:08 pm

clone
curvycatch.com/user/coronee

coronee
California, USA
I am male
Age 56 y.o.

About Me Essay am a military officer assign from oakland california usa am nice and careing guy i love specail pepole and fun loving pepole :thinking: :thinking:

Height 5'8"-5'11" (171-180cm)
Weight 301-320 (lbs)
Body Type Slim

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:13 pm

instagram.com/morganbrooksk12/

morganbrooksk12

23 posts
147 follower