It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:48 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Shaye Lynne Haver

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Capt. Kristen Griest, cgmxdocaptranger444@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Wed May 17, 2017 10:01 pm

look on hangouts

email address here too
see
viewtopic.php?p=523912#p523912

Capt. Kristen Griest, cgmxdocaptranger444@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Shaye Lynne Haver

Postby Myra » Wed May 17, 2017 10:06 pm

minerva wrote
Capt Kristen Griest Army - capt.kristengriest85@gmail.com

CD
krist0
Female , 37 , seeking Male
chicago, Illinois

hi Am Capt Kristen Griest Army officer,from United State of America, i saw your profile in this site and became interested in you, am supportive and caring,looking forward to get a nice friend. contact me back via my email I.D. ( capt.kristengriest85@gmail.com) for further introduction. Thanks

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

johnkentebe101@yopmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue May 30, 2017 9:15 pm

shayehaver10117
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Friendship
State, City: Oklahoma
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 4'8 - 4'11 (141-150cm)
Body built: Slim / Slender
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Christian
Education: Bachelors Degree
Personal Description:

I am looking for a free, friendly friend who is free, seriousness, sincerity, character, trust - an intelligent friend, with a positive attitude towards sport.

johnkentebe101@yopmail.com

IP: 169.57.28.231 SoftLayer; bad IP proxy
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Lt. Shaye Lynne Haver - lt.shayelynnehaver@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:24 pm

brownsmith
- ID: 250672
- 30 y/o female (1986 - September - 14)
- canda, USA
- English
- military
- Have 3 children

Hi Dear,

Good day, it's my pleasure to meet you. I hope all is well with you
and enjoying your day. I am Lt.Shaye Lynne Haver, a US military officer,
right now I'm in Libya, for peace keeping mission. I will like to know
and get acquainted with you if you don't mind. I'm a loving, honest
and caring lady with a good sense of humor, I love meeting new people
and their way of life. I fancy the quietness of the sea and the beauty
of the mountains. Here is my personal email address:
(lt.shayelynnehaver@gmail.com )

I desire a meaningful and long lasting relationship as well as
friendship. I wish you all the best life has to offer, I hope you get
back to me through my email, (lt.shayelynnehaver @gmail.com) so that I
can tell you more about myself and send you my photos. Thank you as I
wish you nice day.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Regards,
Lt.Shaye Lynne Haver
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Lt. Shaye Lynne Haver - lieutenant.shayelynne@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:42 am

zorpia.com/LieutenantShaye
Lieutenant.Shaye
24, Lome, Togo
Looking for a friend, a date or a relationship with anyone
aged 25‑90, in Poland.

How are you, My dearest,
Sorry for the intrude to your privacy, My names are Lieutenant Shaye Lynne Haver of the United States Military Officer, presently in Libya Something sparked my interest at your amazing profile here in(zorpia), can we create
a more closer relationship, most of all,i have an important issue to discuss with you, here is my email address (lieutenant.shayelynne@gmail.com). I am waiting for your candid response directly to my mail box.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

johnkentebe@yopmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:27 pm

Can safely be put to here ;)

shayehaver123
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Friendship
State, City: New York
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'4 - 5'7 (161-170cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Christian
Education: Bachelors Degree
Personal Description:

I am looking for a free, friendly friend who is free, seriousness, sincerity,

character, trust - an intelligent friend, with a positive attitude towards

sport.

IP: 199.249.223.64
ISP: Quintex Alliance Consulting
Services: Confirmed proxy server
Tor exit node
Recently reported forum spam source. (66)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Perious - periousalexander@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:06 pm

seznamka-zdarma-bez-registrace.eu/lide/perious441/
@perious441
Name: perious
Sex: Woman
Orientation: Homosexual
Marital status: In relationship
City: Texas
Region: Central Bohemian Region
Religious beliefs: Buddhist

Who you are looking for and what do you expect from it?
I have some thing
Important i want to tell you i have some thing

Please contact me on my Id for more introduction
( periousalexander@hotmail.com )
Miss Perious.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Lt.Shaye Lynne Haver - lit.shayelynne@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:04 pm

zorpia.com/haverShaye
haver
25, female
Lome, Togo
Last seen 24 minutes ago
Looking for a friend, a date or a relationship with anyone
aged 30‑90, in Peru.

How are you, My dearest,
Sorry for the intrude to your privacy, My names are Lieutenant Shaye Lynne Haver of the United States Military Officer, presently in Syria Something sparked my interest at your amazing profile here in (ZORPIA), can we create a more closer relationship, most of all,i have an important issue to discuss with you, here is my email address (lit.shayelynne@yahoo.com).I am waiting for your candid response directly to my mail box.

Kisses and Hugs,

Lt.Shaye Lynne Haver

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

George Melia, colkristengeorge@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:09 am

Pictures stolen from Lt. Shaye Haver
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.2330545

zorpia.com/profile#!GeorgeMelia
George, 34
Osogbo, Nigeria

contact me with my email
colkristengeorge @ gmail . com

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: colkristengeorge@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:27 pm

On Tue, 25 Jul 2017 at 20:24, Col. Kristen George
<colkristengeorge@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello my dear .
How are you today i believe you are doing very well in your country. Like i told you before my name is Col.Kristen George . I am a soldier working as United Nations peace keeping troop in Afghanistan, on war against terrorism .

Please don't be shock to hear this, well i have in my possession the sum of $ 5.9 million USD which i made here in Afghanistan , I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent under Hallmark security service limited. I want you to stand as my beneficiary and receive the fund and keep it safe so that as soon as am through with my mission here in Afghanistan, you will assist me to invest it in a good profitable venture .

I will give you 40% of the total money for your assistance after you have receive the money. Please reply back to me if you are willing to work with me so that i can send you the information where the money is been deposited, your urgent reply is needed.

Best Regard.
Col. Kristen George.
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: colkristengeorge@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:28 pm

On Tue, 25 Jul 2017 at 20:24, Col. Kristen George
<colkristengeorge@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello my dear .
How are you today i believe you are doing very well in your country. Like i told you before my name is Col.Kristen George . I am a soldier working as United Nations peace keeping troop in Afghanistan, on war against terrorism .

Please don't be shock to hear this, well i have in my possession the sum of $ 5.9 million USD which i made here in Afghanistan , I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent under Hallmark security service limited. I want you to stand as my beneficiary and receive the fund and keep it safe so that as soon as am through with my mission here in Afghanistan, you will assist me to invest it in a good profitable venture .

I will give you 40% of the total money for your assistance after you have receive the money. Please reply back to me if you are willing to work with me so that i can send you the information where the money is been deposited, your urgent reply is needed.

Best Regard.
Col. Kristen George.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Shaye Lynne Haver - shayecicinantitexaco247ranger@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:18 pm

Greeting dear friend ,

Hi am Shaye Lynne Haver , a female from the US civil service . Specifically I am a Lieutenent in the US military and i come from the city of Cooperas Cove in the State of Texas, United States of America .

Although i know you may be so surprised how i got to know your name and email id but i was motivated to search for your profile on a social network when i was looking for a companion from America to share the latest terrible information of the news about the total solar eclipse which happened on Monday, August 21, 2017, frequently referred to as the "Great American Eclipse"and the latest catastrophic Hurricane Harvey Storm which swept across Houston,Texas on a fateful Sunday 27th/08/2017, leading to a heavy flooding and many deaths of Texas upon drowning in the state of Texas . These recent devastating disasters of nature are now the talk of the town in this season in Texas,America . The eclipse is believed to repeat itself again later in this year 2017 accompanied by a collision between celestial bodies leading to a total eclipse of the Sun . A few days ago in Texas it was visible within a band across the entire contiguous United States passing from the Pacific to the Atlantic coasts. In other countries, it was visible only as a partial eclipse. As for the floods many Texans have relocated to other parts of America and some out of the country due to fear of repetition of this inferno !!!

Although I am currently residing abroad at the moment but i received the news about the total solar eclipse & Violent Storm of The Hurricane Harvey from my family members back there in Texas,America !

About me : Well , I have a good heart, I am very sincere and down to earth. I have a loving heart and am very respectful and kind person, I have a lot of love to give, my own Religion is Catholic christian but is does not matter been who you are, I never judge others and am very compassionate, l love to appreciate the little things in life and am very respectful. Really I came across your profile from a dating website of a social gathering from the google network/ and decided to get in touch with you kindly reply me as soon as you receive this mail ,

My Hobbies : I love to run the marathons ,triathlons and cross country in the track events of athletics

I also love the Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu which is a martial art combat sport system originating from Brazil !

Best regards as we look forward to your response at your soonest convenience.
I remain loyal and respectful,

Sincerely yours ,
Shaye Lynne Haver
from Texas,America

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:34 pm

.... I didn't told her anything about Scam, I asked her only if she have found now for a change money in the Floods .... and that she should go and die

Hello xxxxxxxx or what ever you are called !
thanks for hearing from you again it has been lovely chatting with a caliber of person like you from the dating site "WD" where you met me . However i am not a crap as you described neither is my letter a crap although there are vicious people who try to impersonate other innocent people on the internet but it doesn't make me one of those vicious and heartless jokers !!! I myself receive trash letters from false people too who are impostors claiming to be others but that does not mean that i do the same wicked acts as they do ...no !!!! I do not give audience to insults or scandals over the internet you have to appologise to me because you are trying to taint my image my calling me a scam or a crab like you mentioned in your letter besides i have evidence to prove that i am not one so what evidence do you have to show for your claim ?

I will be very glad to see a letter of appology from you at least to show that I was mistaken for someone who did you wrong !!!

I think your response to this letter will enable me to explain myself better how i am innocent even though we stopped communicating with each other for a long time ...I'll give you the reason why in my next mail ! Lastly if you know any one who has been impersonating kindly report that person to me here ...so that i can take further disciplinary actions against them !!!

I look forward to your appology letter and maybe keep as souvenirs ok so what do you say about this .

I wait your appology

Sincerely Shaye

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sgt. Kristien Brown - sgt.kristienbrown@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:52 pm

...... Pics from here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=68600&p=539957#p539957

K-_BROWN_SEXY5_1.jpg

unnamed.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:27 pm

...... did I miss something today like "International day of divine Scammer answeres" or is Entertainment day ... :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Dear xxxxxx but i m not here for quarrels i m only here to make peaceful relationship that will bring the both of us closer in good health and wealth ! I still admire you and i believe there's a kind spirit inside of you trying to express himself politely but being suppressed by the mammon in you .

I give you another chance to reconcile and stop insulting someone who loves you and wants to do anything to grant u satisfactyion .

Return to “Military scams”