It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:47 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Jamie Lawrence, jamiee_lawrence@yahoo.co.uk

Русская секция для обсуждения мошенников из Нигерии и Ганы
Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Анна » Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:57 am

New York City
Телефон: +447087649323 (Обходной в Нигерию)
Профиль в контакте
https://vk.com/id256476445" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Регистрация в контакте - Нигерия, Африка
Анализ свойств письма не дал его IP адрес, только это
At Thu, 5 Jun 2014 03:08:01 +0100 (BST), someone sent you an email from the IP address 173.245.67.173 located in United States, San Jose.
Проверка по фото в гугле ничего не дала, единственное, что удалось выяснить, фото принадлежат, возможно, испанцу, на фотографиях Мадрид
Это из его писем:
Jamie
Нет, я не знаю, как говорить русский, но я использую переводчика поговорить с вами прямо сейчас, вы учите меня русская и я научу вас, английский лол
Jamie
да я Джейми, приятно встретиться с вами
Jamie
Я живу и работаю в Ливерпуль Великобритания, но я из Флорида США
Jamie
я просто искал сайт, чтобы подружиться, когда я увидел этот сайт
Jamie
в порядке, который был долго теперь, есть ли у вас Yahoo Messenger?
Jamie
о вас выглядеть моложе и красивее, чем ваш возраст так же, как девочка-подросток лол, я только что вернулся домой из своего офиса
Здравствуйте, дорогие доброе утро утро здесь, и время 3:00 утра здесь, я просто проснуться , чтобы проверить некоторые из моих бумажных работ , но я через это делать , так что я буду идти в постель , прежде чем я увидел вас в Интернете есть и я решил написать вам , я просто проверить некоторые из вашей картине , и я видел, как ты и некоторые дети положить на militry форме ты в армии говорят мне , потому что вы были так замечательны с теми детьми , и вы такая красивая , я не мог перестать смотреть в вашем изображения дорогой , скажи мне, какую работу вы будете делать? и я действительно люблю , чтобы узнать больше о вас и пошлю вам некоторые из моей картинке здесь, и я знаю, что вы Виль бы знать больше обо мне также, я был так молод , когда я уехал США , потому что мой папа потерял свою семью , чтобы железнодорожная катастрофа в США Флорида несколько лет назад, так что боль была слишком много для моей мамы и папы нести они продать все они имеют в штате и двигаться здесь, чтобы Ливерпуль Великобритании , и я был в средней школе , когда мой папа умер, и я потерял свою мама несколько лет назад она была каждая вещь для меня, и теперь я в полном одиночестве в этом мире , прежде чем я встретил тебя,

У себя на профиле написал это :" Jamie Lawrence
am happy you are a born a again the lord has won your son and am happy , because all glory be onto him" (чисто африканский диалект)

Feci quod potui, faciant meliora potentes (Я сделал, что мог, и пусть тот, кто сможет, сделает лучше)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jamie Lawrence, jamiee_lawrence@yahoo.co.uk

Postby Анна » Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:19 am

Настоящий профиль мошенника
https://www.facebook.com/kleokelvin1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Feci quod potui, faciant meliora potentes (Я сделал, что мог, и пусть тот, кто сможет, сделает лучше)

Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Анна » Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:41 am

Patrick Alfred, patrick.alfred70@yahoo.co.uk
London
Birthday: August 7, 1963 (see photo of a young man!!) :silly:
Hometown: alcester warkshile
HIGH SCHOOL: Schiller International University '80
Faculty: International business
School: Acton High School
London
Place of work: self employed construction engineering
London
owner

https:/ /vk.com/id262391752
Register in contact - NIGERIA, AFRICA :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Source:
The source host name is "205-70-245-77.rackcentre.redstation.net.uk" and the source IP address is 77.245.70.205.
Geo-Location Information
Country United Kingdom
State/Region
City
Latitude 51.5
Longitude -0.13

Patrick
hi, how are you? well sorry for invading your privacy I was looking for an old friend, when I came across your profile and I would like to we are good friends.

Patrick
Well, I got only one daughter, her name is Joyce 9 me and her late mother did not really have it in due time. I lost my wife three years ago, since then its just my daughter. I'm a civil engineer in the construction and design of roads and bridges in the UK, and I maintain a permanent resident there too

Patrick
Well, I love to visit other places get to meet new people and I get to another tradition, except from those whom I know, back in the UK, and I travel a lot too because of the nature of my work, and I also love spending time with my daughter and friends who's little I can say at the moment

Patrick
I really feel so attracted to, even though we just met not too long

Patrick Alfred
Well i find it very difficult when it comes to writing about myself. i can tell you that i'm described handsome, intelligent, funny and hardworking..and most importantly i can tell you i'm a goal getter'
, well i'm a love child, i was born a year after which i lost my mom to an illness. so i know little or nothing about my mother.i was raised all alone by my father in liverpool.my dad was a doctor till his death...my father died when i was 19. that same year,i was on scholarship to study welding and fabrication engineering technology in Heriot-Watt University in Edinburgh, Scotland.i trained myself to be that man who is completely independent., Life was cruel and refining to me.
The hard part of life i have gone through, made me whom i'm today.trained my self in the final years of my studies and i graduated as an engineer.and i worked with kier group
for about 10 years running private contracts with them.and i gained so much recognition and started getting invitation on special issues within and outside the country.today i'm a private contractor on my field, .All thanks to God for that, i'm not the best but working with his Grace.

Ashariz
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Ashariz » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:24 am

There was also an another profile on facebook with the name Michael Collins. Claiming to live in Bolton/Manchester UK. Is already delated anfter i reported it.
The real person from the pics is living in London. His profile was hacked several times and the pics stolen this way.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:53 pm

Welcome to RS and thanks for the update :) If he given you his new email ID that not yet posted here please post it.
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:57 pm

The real person from the pics is living in London. His profile was hacked several times and the pics stolen this way.
NB that every scammer when confronted will tell you he is real and the others are hackers...
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Ashariz
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Ashariz » Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:50 am

Sorry, but the person that i mean is not a scammer. We spend together last christmass in London and he was also already several times in Germany. He is about to move from London to Germany and is the father of my son. The scammer which are using his pic's are using now the page datanta.com/
we let already to shot 2 profiles with his pics

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:28 am

Ashariz

The scammers steal pictures from the ordinary people as well as celebrities, politicians etc. It is 100% positive that those pictures got stolen from this man's social site. Can you please ask the owner of the photos to post his statement. Thank you.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Return to “Африканские мошенники”