It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:01 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Graham Cadell phone +2348137748046

Русская секция для обсуждения мошенников из Нигерии и Ганы
Александра
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Александра » Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:57 pm

Graham Cadell http://vk.com/id311282614 , Register: Nigeria
Image , Image .
Birthday: July 16, 1976
City: Chicago
College or university: School of the Art Institute of Chicago '80
Faculty: Art Education
School: Academy for the Arts '76 Chicago
It's nice I'm the only person with one child am from Russia, but his entire life in the State of Chicago is the US Army, I lost 7l black nowso since I was alone. I am from Russia, but lives and works in Chicago, the State US Army. AM 47 and is 6 years.

Let me introduce myself I am down to earth and yet somewhat sophisticated. I love life and treat each day as an adventure. I believe that friends and family are everything and that your partner in life should also be your best friend!
Even when life brings unexpected turns, my ambition is to live life to its fullest, laugh everyday and love without regret. I enjoy running everyday, walking and enjoy delicious meals out. I consider myself fit and healthy but I have a weakness for chippies or anything salty! I am passionate, caring, loyal and genuine. I am known to work hard and place 100% into everything I do! Do you have what it takes to meet someone real? Then don't be shy!

ok call me with this number +2348137748046

U know am a an American soldierp
Love would u marry me?Am in Africa right now
Will be going back to America next month
We are here to firth the terrorist
My daughter is the State she is in the school
They just called me that she is not feeling fine
They said they need 800$USD

How are u my love Have u seen my mail
Check i send again, why are u mot getting my message on ur email
Hello
Its not going on ur email why let me send it here
Am sorry are u sleeping David A Roberts
Address.117 Hall Drive South Montgomery. Tx 77316 USA
Is the receivers address is that will pick the money for daughter treatment
please can u send the money by tomorrow to save my daughters life $800 in American money
Hello love
Please Laketha is very sick now u i have been very busy
Eight hundred American money
Receiver's: name: David A Roberts. : Address:Address.117 Hall Drive South Montgomery. Tx 77316 USA. : Amount to send $ Eight Hundred usa Dollars
I would have send it since but is just that we were so so busy at work
Please my love to save her life for me
But can i ask one thing the last time
Ok please love when u send the money, let me know send me the MTCN Number
Thank u very much
After i go back to America by ending of this month hope i can come with Laketha to visit u?

Question: father
Answer:daughter

Graham Cadell: I think i have to ask the Doctor for there BANK Account
Graham Cadell: Please am very sorry for the was i talk to u, is just i was angry i don't want my Daughter to die so i was thinking that u lie to me
Graham Cadell: Please sorry tomorrow i will send u everything
Graham Cadell: They said that i have send u a bank account with invoice papers of the account
Graham Cadell: I mean i called the Doctor today he said u should send the money to there account by tomorrow so i will send u the bank account by tomorrow morning my time here

Photo of WhatsApp man from Nigeria
Image .

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Return to “Африканские мошенники”