It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:32 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Скаммер с фото Randy Dickey,seventessy05@gmail.com Peter James

Русская секция для обсуждения мошенников из Нигерии и Ганы
Александра
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Александра » Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:39 pm

Peter James, seventessy05@gmail.com ,
http://vk.com/id303307334 ,Register:Côte d`Ivoire
Image , Image .
Link to photos Randy Dickey
https://www.facebook.com/randy.dickey.14 Randy Dickey
http://jasonmsilverman.com/011-all-star ... dy-dickey/
Peter
hi, dear, how to do? I'm from USA and I work for Toyota in Abidjan and in the relationship? I would like to know U bette
Peter
hi, hope you are okay? I am 39 years old and u? my email address seventessy05@gmail.com
Peter
my dear U are busy? I went U to know that metallic money, I need someone like U in my life and I need U to be truthful, and I can trust in all aspects of life
Peter
Hello my dear . How are you doing today? I think it is time I tell you about myself, I work as branch Manager of Toyota right hear in Abidjan. I manage one of the branch to hear in Abidjan, I am trying to put my trust in you, and now I have to tell you the truth. I was once married and I have a girlfriend, five years after her mother give birth to her, I lost my wife. My daughter is in Los Angeles now with my Grand mother. I am a business man I worked for Toyota for seven years as a Secretary before I was given the Manager's post. It was four years currently I was running a company And now I want you to work with me, and you don't have anything to fear, I want to start a new life with you, and I think we can do this together dear. In the very fat we are going to live a better life together, it's just a matter of time that can tell how much you are to me in my heart, my love, and I want a good life with you, I and my daughter, would that make you happy?
Image , Image .
Peter
this is good when you have fun when you have your hubby said not to worry, send me the address where you live in Russia, I went to send you a gift this weekend my dear miss you so mush, and see You soon
Peter
OK my love, if you read my post, try to send me your address at home, I have a present for you baby
Peter
Hello my dear, how are you doing? I miss spending time with you and I want you online tomorrow so that we can chart. Well
Peter
hi, dear, I miss you so much, I've been busy too my love try to come tomorrow on the website, so we can plan, hope you are okay my dear
You, my dear, I want to see the mail you sent to me my dear
Peter
Yes, my love, I'll make and send you a letter on the ninth, my dear, I hope you are doing well?
Peter
Hello my love, how are you, my daughter perfectly and the man you saw in my picture with me, work for me. as work
Peter.
Hello dear, how are you my love, hope you all okay? I think it's hi time you realize that you don't have to do it for yourself you just huting myself, and I want you to stop somoking or limit his love in my order, and I want you to understand, auditory, God knows Why we are still alive and where there is live there is hope, my love, I want you to know I love you, try to come online so you to outline my dear
Peter
my daughter perfectly, on vacation I will be going back home to spend that I don't drink alcohol. Take care of yourself. miss you.
Peter
Hello my dear , hope you are all right, it was why now baby, I have missed you so much, just like life is happening to you, hope all is?
Peter
Hello my dear, hope you are all right, it was why now baby, I have missed you so much, just like life is happening to you, hope all is?
Peter
Hello dear, how are you my love, hope you all okay? I think it's hi time you realize that you don't have to do it for yourself you just huting myself, and I want you to stop somoking or limit his love in my order, and I want you to understand, auditory, God knows Why we are still alive and where there is live there is hope, my love, I want you to know I love you, try to come online so we can identify expensive
Peter
Hello my dear, how are you doing? I'm too good, it's just that I was worried about you, my DROTHER it too well, and she goes on vacation. she wants to spend it in Abidjan to hear me and you my love, I will like us to be together for the holidays too expensive, I want you to send me an email about it, if you are coming or not, I miss you so much dear

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Return to “Африканские мошенники”