It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:08 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Скаммер с фото LIEUTENANT GENERAL PHIL JONES CBE ARMY, jphil@europe.com

Русская секция для обсуждения мошенников из Нигерии и Ганы
Александра
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Александра » Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:11 pm

Phil Jones http://vk.com/id309857301, jphil@europe.com , Register: Ghana

Your name and photo stolen from LIEUTENANT GENERAL PHIL JONES CBE ARMY http://www.royalanglianmuseum.org.uk/co ... chief.html
Birthday: September 22,
City: Cardiff
education
The university: Cardiff University '97
Faculty: Engineering
School: Cardiff High School '75 Cardiff
Phil
I Jones, and I'm from Cardiff, 52years old and you?
Phil
I am the Director of strategy for the training program of NATO in Afghanistan.
Phil
has a son, but a few years ago divorced
Phil
his name is Maxwell and he is 24 years old
Phil
Oh, I'm so sorry babe, I had so many question here in the camp in Kabul, but now I'm fine and all is well, so sorry for the late reply and I hope you do well?
Phil
I will come home from Afghanistan from November cutie
Phil
I have a house and Carafe cutie and you?
Phil
I will come home from Afghanistan from November cutie
Phil
Well I have a helper who looks after the house there cutie Then you can have a vacation with me?
Phil
I'm 110% serious and hope that you take me serious also
Phil
I mean well and I want you to be the one woman of my dreams and I want us to love and understand each other, all the time
Phil
I'm Phil, at the age of 52 years old has a son who is in the military Academy.i was married for over 19 years but went separate ways 3 years ago because of cheating. I lived all my life in the army and hoping for a new beginning now my love, just a few days ago one of my friends in Berlin. introduced me to a social and I was thinking and hoping to try mounting it too and start a new life, to find the other half from a Dating site like this, if safe, sure I'll love. I'm a good Christian I know the words of God and to do according to his words, and I hope to find in my partner, if there is no problem, we can always learn to teach each other. and this time around, I hope that we will spend the rest of our lives next with each other and always fight for each other, no matter what. Please ask when you don't understand, and I will have the honour to reply as soon as possible as free...
Phil.
also honey, I am very happy to read from you. a few things I do when I have free Fishing and taking long walk I face down to earth and very honest also my son is grown now knowing that his mother tricked me to sleep with another person while I am on duty in Kabul, I did not go to Berlin, but my friend in Berlin told me, I can connect using Dating network and My love you are the only person I communicate well with honey

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Return to “Африканские мошенники”