It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:42 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Gary Search

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Arabian Nights
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Arabian Nights » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:23 am

pictures are stolen from Myspace of Gary Search
http://www.myspace.com/gary_srch" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Max J
http:/ /www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5427826981 (Profile no longer available)

Profile Views: 666 times
Profile Skin: Default
* Music:
Jazz,cools,R and B,country Music,Latin ,pop and Rock
* Movies:
Romance ,jokes ,Action and Drama .
* TV:
News and Sports.
* Books:
History,Romance and Story with poetry .
* Sports:
Swimming,Golf,Football,Volley,Tennis,Basketball,hubby and other sports,water sports,horse racing,motor and car racing.etc.
* Interests:
i looking for someone i can share my dreams and hope with .
* Dreams:
I am looking for a lady with a sunny outlook on life and a loving heart.
* About Me:
I have been told, I am unlike no other man!! I am not afraid to tell my feelings, thoughts, and dreams!! I believe my heart Is full of love, And I wish to be taken serious!! I am divorced for 10 years and have no kids. I am very family orientated.has NO kids and he is family orientated :mrgreen: I am honest, loyal, attentive, respectful, stable, trust, sincere, romantic, passionate, affectionate and many more traits.I wish to be accepted for who I am and what I will offer, As this Is how I treat others!! Take a chance, Get to know me better!I search for a women who is also serious about relationship! Who can tell a good man when she runs into one!Are you a passionate romantic who wants to enjoy your life with someone ready to celebrate you? To be adored and will adore? To share and laugh together? Well dear, our happiness is just a short click away. Let's share our roads a while.. and see where it takes us...ok?? Thanks for stopping by! Let's put ourself out there and connect!!!
:thinking: why so many ? after the statements :silly:

Message 1: 14th Aug '09
Hello, How are you doing there today ? i hope that everything is well with you there as i am here now and these is just a short note from me and i just want you to know that i was going to your profile at tagged and i came cross yours and that made me stop by ,you sound good woman with a lovely ,loyal and passionate heart there and i willing to get to know more more about you well if you will not mind that ? so will write you more soon and take good care of your self well and hoping to hear from you soon . Yours Faithful, Max
Have you GOOGLED today!
POST UP: Site, Profile, Pic, Name, IP, Phone before it is deleted

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Arabian Nights
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: TAGG Max J

Postby Arabian Nights » Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:46 am

emails recieved

Sat, 15 Aug 2009 04:22:34 -0700
X-Originating-IP: [41.210.21.39]

My name is Max Johnson. I was born on the 21st of August, 1965 at Baptist Hospital of Los Angeles , CA . I started A & A Children Academy at 6 and later on continued from Calvary Baptist Church Schools. I was very playful at school and it affected my academic works. I joined the Camp Falcon Fire Department academy at the age of 16. I was in the boarding school so my parents visit me once in a while. I didn't spend much time at home. My mom was a head teacher and dad was in the medical field and Both pass in Car Accident in the years 1997.I was in the Gulf war in 1990 to 1991. The gulf war was fought to liberate Kuwait from autocratic rule of the late Saddam. I had a pretty bad experience.I work in the Camp Falcon Fire Department, South Baghdad, Iraq. I also act as a sergeant in the absence of the Falcon Fire Department First Class. I am the leader of my squad. I am a non commission officer and I work in the junior management of the Falcon Fire Department.As you already know, I am currently stationed in Baghdad , the capital of Iraq. I am a Combat Firefighter currently contracted in South Baghdad, Iraq. I am proud to protect those protecting our Country! It is my contribution to 9/11. The job these men and women are doing is simply incredible! They believe in the USA and their mission. I have left my good friends behind and I appreciate all of them for their support. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! I belong to two Fire Departments back home. One volunteer (LFD)and one paid (NFJFD). I hope to be called back to a third that is currently stuggling with finances (BFD). I am a Police Officer for a very understanding Village nearby. They are also in support of me and what I am doing. And for my fellow Firefighters and the Chief at LFD, thank you! Keep things rolling there for all of you are in my thoughts daily! I keep busy and love it! I love the risk involved. I am good under pressure. I am a very passionate about the Fire Service and find it pleasantly challenging.I am told I am funny, quick witted and sarcastic with a dirty joke once in a while.I have to let you know that I am on my second mission to Iraq and I have already spent 3 months here in Iraq. My first mission to Iraq was in 2003. My mission ended in 2005. I have been told, I am unlike no other man!! I am not afraid to tell my feelings, thoughts, and dreams!! I believe my heart Is full of love, And I wish to be taken serious!! I am divorced for 10 years and have no kids.

I am very family orientated. I am honest, loyal, attentive, respectful, stable, trust, sincere, romantic, passionate, affectionate and many more traits.I wish to be accepted for who I am and what I will offer, As this Is how I treat others!! Take a chance, Get to know me better!I search for a women who is also serious about relationship! Who can tell a good man when she runs into one!Are you a passionate romantic who wants to enjoy your life with someone ready to celebrate you? To be adored and will adore? To share and laugh together? Well dear, our happiness is just a short click away.I am now looking for another woman to involve myself with. I will be home in 3 months. Actually, we are not allowed to communicate with outsiders for security reasons but I need a woman for myself. A woman that will be there for me and I will be there for her too. I will not be able to call you because we are not allowed to communicate with outsiders on phone. Everything is monitored. I am honest, down to earth and affectionate. I love to be cuddle, hold hands, curl up on the couch and watch a movie and share a bowl of popcorn and a batch of Margaritas. I believe in small gestures, kindness, and that the simple things in life bring the most joy.I am intelligent, friendly, extremely dependable and a Great cook. I am looking for my companion to travel the journey of life with supporting, trusting and guiding each other threw the good, the bad, the happy, the sad. Live Life to the fullest. I believe in love and romance. I believe a woman should be a woman and a man should be a man and together this isn't anything they can't accomplish. I believe that there is a Princess Charming for every Cinderella. I am looking forward to finding the one person that I can't wait to come home to, fall asleep with and wake up with. Be able to catch her eye across a crowded room and with that glance be able to smile knowing what's in-store when we are finally alone. Be able to touch her arm and have her heart beat faster, whisper in her ear and have her catch her breath. Old fashion values, free spirited, adventurous woman who knows how to take care of a man. I'm seeking a relationship and more. Someone special to capture my heart and knows how to handle it with care, one who will cherish me and be willing to share life's greatest joys and sorrows. Someone who's willing to spoil, pamper and love me unconditionally, whom is kind, sincere, honest, passionate, loyal, sense of humor, loving and wants a lifetime of passion., so only serious inquiries will be accepted. I hope to hear from you soon I'm looking for a soul-mate...a best friend for life! Someone I could talk to about anything. In the Camp Falcon Fire army, if you can't control your anger, you gonna end up fighting all the time.I am concluding this letter here but remember this, am serious about my words .
Have a Nice Day,
Hugs,.......""
Max.
Have you GOOGLED today!

Arabian Nights
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Arabian Nights » Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:52 am

X-Originating-IP: [41.210.12.243]
Good Night My Dear‏
Sent: Monday, 17 August 2009 3:36:28 AM
To:
I hope that you are having a nice and lovely night there and i am just writing you some short to tell you how you mean to me and also how happy i am always chatting with you all the time .Thank you for knowing all the little things that mean so much to me. Thank you for understanding that you and I need to take time together for fun, making love, talking and just spending time together. Thank you for everything you are and mean to me, and everything I am becoming, because you are in my life... thank you! i will write you more soon,take care and have a nice and lovely night there and stay bless.
Yours Max.

very little talk about other every day things and........ew friends......family dead :( :-o
Have you GOOGLED today!

Arabian Nights
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Arabian Nights » Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:03 pm

where is this ip from?
says he is Iraq
X-Originating-IP: [41.210.8.59]
Good Afternoon xxxx
Sent: Monday, 17 August 2009 9:22:06 PM
To:
Good Afternoon xxxx ,
How are you doing there today in life ? i hope that everything is going on well with you as i am here now so lonely in life missing someone special beside me and i hope that you are having a nice and a lovely day there at work and i have not hear from you the whole of today and i am writing to find out how things is going on well with you ? I have miss you and also miss chatting you with you so as soon as you read these email reply me back and let me know how you are doing there today there in life.So Tell me how was your last night? i hope that you sleep well and you having a sweet dreams there and i am off to taken in some coffee now and will write you more soon,so take good care of your self well for me and be a good girl for me and stay out from trouble for me and hoping to hear from you soon .
Yours Max.
Have you GOOGLED today!

Arabian Nights
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Arabian Nights » Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:11 pm

X-Originating-IP: [41.210.18.208]
Hello My Dear‏
Sent: Tuesday, 18 August 2009 9:32:02 PM
To:
Good Afternoon My Dearest Princess xxxx,
How are You doing there today and also how are you spending your day there at work today ? i hope that everything is going on well with you as i am here now so lonely in life missing and also thinking about someone special like you in life and i been thinking about you and also dreaming about from the whole of last night and these morning my dear.I really like chatting with you all the time and My Dear and i am hoping to chat with you more today,because miss chatting with you. My Dear xxxx ,I just wanted to write you and let you know how much I care about you and how close we have became in such a short period of time. We may not have known each other long but our love is strong and it means everything to me. You are the one who always makes me feel better about myself and makes me laugh at all the crazy stuff we talk about that no one understands but us. I'm glad I found you and I hope we spend a lot more happy times together in the future. Thanks just for being here for me I cherish .Here is my chance to tell the world how lucky I am to have found an amazing woman like you. you more than words I could say. I hope that i am done and i am going to write you more soon,meet you soon online so that we can chat more then ,take good care of your self well for me and have a nice and lovely day there and hoping to hear from you soon with a lot of kisses and love from you soon.
Yours Max.
Have you GOOGLED today!

Wiser547
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Wiser547 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:01 pm

Well Well, Max J has been a busy boy today? He's just spent the last hour on IM with me on Friends Reunited Dating, and he is just so plausible! He would love me to get a yahoo id, but that's not going to happen anytime soon! Of course as soon as I have posted here, I will be informing FRD that he is indeed false, and I don't expect to hear from him again after that. I notice that he is yet another "WHITE, CATHOLIC, MILITARY MAN", seems to be a regular description these scammers use? Are there any real military men in any army that are looking for a proper relationship? It seems not as this is the third man that's contacted me through FRD this week, and the other two are now marked as false. I couldn't post much about them because I didn't get any id's but I reported my suspicions to FRD and they were erased sharpish! At least FRD act quickly? Good on them! :D :applause:

Take care out there!
Wiser547

Arabian Nights
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Arabian Nights » Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:11 am

hi wise 547
thankyou for the post can you please post all that you have on him
such email addy
IP address
chatting and o love notes
any phone numbers :D
thanks

also it is better not to have him removed as it will be hard to keep a track of him with others who he may be scamming
and it will be harder to keep others safe
as just as soon as he is deleted he will have another up and going

so please post up every thing :D
and well done :applause:
Have you GOOGLED today!

Wiser547
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Wiser547 » Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:42 pm

Hi again and thanks too!

The email address and also the spiel he is using is still verbatim to those already posted, and we only chatted for an hour on their IM, as I would not give my msn id to him. He was a little arrogant at first because of that but I was suspicious even though he was very plausible and articulate. As soon as we ended our chat I googled his email address and it led me straight here.

FRD are very good, because they don't completely erase the scammers, they mark them as false and the only person that can see their profile is them, so they do not realise that they are being restricted. No other lady will be contacted by him on their site at this time. The messages he sent to me will also not be viewable on my profile.

As for Tagged, he is still showing on there and there is no-one showing on his profile, or any tags attached from friends. I did not put a scammer tag on there, but if I see any other ladies on his profile I will to warn them.
Keep up the good work!

Wiser547 :applause:

Arabian Nights
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Arabian Nights » Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:27 pm

:D thankyou once again
good to hear that the scammer doesn't realise his restiction
that is why we preferr them to stay where they are much easier to keep them busy and to have them easily located when googling
not all people he chats too are on his friends site
such as myself you will not see me there as i answered his message and then went from there :D
you can put a scammer notice on his profile
they are lazy so it will stay for a while :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted:
Have you GOOGLED today!

countrygirl50
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby countrygirl50 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:37 am

Hello
Im very sad to say that i fallen victim to this man as well. I first started talking to him FRD on 16th aug 09, and after seeing this i feel i have to write something.
im not sure what to do from here on so any advice will be greatly appreaciated.
He has sent me pictures and lots of emails and im very angry, i have also sent him pictures as well and have sent him emails back.
This man needs to be stopped as he has played with my emotions and feelings as i am very vunerable at the moment and i dont want other women to fall into this trap as i have.....
What is his intentions in doing this? has he actually scamed anyone out of anything? any information on this man would be good as maybe we can warn other people.

i still have his emails and photos on my pc so if you would like me to post them i can do.

as i said please help me to know what to do now, shall i inform FRD or just ignore him?

Hope this helps.

Arabian Nights
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Arabian Nights » Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:21 pm

Welcome Countrygirl50 :)
im not sure what to do from here on so any advice will be greatly appreaciated.
add on to this post all the things you know
his email addresss
how he contacted you
the message he sent you
his emails he sent you
headers from these emails
phone numbers you rang or he rang from or gave you to ring
and the story about him
photos also
all of this will help others to google him as you have found him now
i am only sorry i didn't post this information sooner for you :(
he has been talking about coming to me and making a life together although i know he was busy with others
i am sorry that your emotions and feelings have been hurt, you are a caring person
you can inform FRD although in the scheme of things he will only make up another ID within minutes and continue on
If you leave him as he is then others can at least google him aas you have done.
What made you search out other information on him?
take it day by day
we are here to help and support and the Mods are great too
thankyou and welcome again :applause: :applause: :)
Have you GOOGLED today!

countrygirl50
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby countrygirl50 » Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:38 pm

this is just one of the converstaions we had on friends reunited!
JoJo3107: hi
JoJo3107: hOW ARE YOU
JoJo3107 has left the conversation
JoJo3107: Hello - How are you?
Maxjohn1160: how are you
JoJo3107: I am well thank you? And you
Maxjohn1160: i am also doing well good
Maxjohn1160: nice to meet you
Maxjohn1160: i hope that you will not mind that if we both communicate more well with each other and get to know more about each other well
JoJo3107: Yes that fine - no worries
Maxjohn1160: what do you think about that ?
JoJo3107: So how long have you been in the UK for
Maxjohn1160: so tell me more about you ?i want to know more about you
Maxjohn1160: I am from USA
Maxjohn1160: and do you know there and also have you been there before ?
JoJo3107: No I have never visited the USA, but I would like one day. I see from your profile your are the Miltary - so where are you based, if you don't mind me asking
Maxjohn1160: ohh no My Dear Jojo never mind about that ,feel free and ask me what you want to know about me
Maxjohn1160: i am here for you okay
Maxjohn1160: I had a pretty bad experience.I work in the Camp Falcon Fire Department, South Baghdad, Iraq. I also act as a sergeant in the absence of the Falcon Fire Department First Class.
Maxjohn1160: But tell me do you have any messenger id so that we both can chat there and also share some pictures also there ?
JoJo3107: I only have email or my mobile - I don't normnally use MSn messaging - I don't know what to suggest
JoJo3107: hello are you still there- What is you name - My name is Jo
Maxjohn1160: I am also Max johnson
Maxjohn1160: really have a nice and lovely name
Maxjohn1160: so give me your email address
Maxjohn1160: my is also Maxjohnson1935@hotmail.com
JoJo3107: my real name is Josephine, but everyone calls me Jo- my email address
Maxjohn1160: ohh then josephine
Maxjohn1160: i will add you to my messenger list and we can always chat online okay
Maxjohn1160: i have add you now
Maxjohn1160: check your aol messenger okay
JoJo3107: Sorry to sound a bit silly - but I'm not sure how to use it lol
JoJo3107: I am just checking now
Maxjohn1160: ohh really my dear Josephine
Maxjohn1160: you have to try your best and get a yahoo
Maxjohn1160: so that we can always chat there okay
Maxjohn1160: because that is best and better
Maxjohn1160: ohh okay then
JoJo3107: Please call me Jo
Maxjohn1160: check that out i am waiting
JoJo3107: Sorry - I am trying to check it out
Maxjohn1160: ohh okay then Jo
Maxjohn1160: i am waiting
JoJo3107: I am not technically minded - Sorry Max
Maxjohn1160: Never mind about that Jo
Maxjohn1160: but please you need to get a yahoo
JoJo3107: I am trying to sort it out now Max
Maxjohn1160: ohh okay Jo
Maxjohn1160: i am waiting for you
JoJo3107: Sorry
Maxjohn1160: never mind
JoJo3107: Yahoo is downloading as we speak Max
Maxjohn1160: ohh okay Jo thank you so much for that
Maxjohn1160: so tell me what will you like to know about me more
Maxjohn1160: My name is Max Johnson. I was born on the 21st of August, 1965 at Baptist Hospital of Los Angeles , CA . I started A & A Children Academy at 6 and later on continued from Calvary Baptist Church Schools. I was very playful at school and it affected my academic works. I joined the Camp Falcon Fire Department academy at the age of 16. I was in the boarding school so my parents visit me once in a while. I didn't spend much time at home. My mom was a head teacher and dad was in the medical field and Both pass in Car Accident in the years 1997.I was in the Gulf war in 1990 to 1991. The gulf war was fought to liberate Kuwait from autocratic rule of the late Saddam. I had a pretty bad experience.I work in the Camp Falcon Fire Department, South Baghdad, Iraq. I also act as a sergeant in the absence of the Falcon Fire Department First Class.
Maxjohn1160: I am the leader of my squad. I am a non commission officer and I work in the junior management of the Falcon Fire Department.As you already know, I am currently stationed in Baghdad , the capital of Iraq. I am a Combat Firefighter currently contracted in South Baghdad, Iraq. I am proud to protect those protecting our Country! It is my contribution to 9/11. The job these men and women are doing is simply incredible! They believe in the USA and their mission. I have left my good friends behind and I appreciate all of them for their support. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! I belong to two Fire Departments back home. One volunteer (LFD)and one paid (NFJFD). I hope to be called back to a third that is currently stuggling with finances (BFD). I am a Police Officer for a very understanding Village nearby. They are also in support of me and what I am doing. And for my fellow Firefighters and the Chief at LFD, thank you! Keep things rolling there for all of you are in my thoughts daily! I keep busy and love it! I love the risk involved.
Maxjohn1160: I am good under pressure. I am a very passionate about the Fire Service and find it pleasantly challenging.I am told I am funny, quick witted and sarcastic with a dirty joke once in a while.I have to let you know that I am on my second mission to Iraq and I have already spent 3 months here in Iraq. My first mission to Iraq was in 2003. My mission ended in 2005. I have been told, I am unlike no other man!! I am not afraid to tell my feelings, thoughts, and dreams!! I believe my heart Is full of love, And I wish to be taken serious!! I am divorced for 10 years and have no kids.
Maxjohn1160: I am very family orientated. I am honest, loyal, attentive, respectful, stable, trust, sincere, romantic, passionate, affectionate and many more traits.I wish to be accepted for who I am and what I will offer, As this Is how I treat others!! Take a chance, Get to know me better!I search for a women who is also serious about relationship! Who can tell a good man when she runs into one!Are you a passionate romantic who wants to enjoy your life with someone ready to celebrate you? To be adored and will adore? To share and laugh together? Well dear, our happiness is just a short click away.I am now looking for another woman to involve myself with. I will be home in 3 months. Actually, we are not allowed to communicate with outsiders for security reasons but I need a woman for myself. A woman that will be there for me and I will be there for her too. I will not be able to call you because we are not allowed to communicate with outsiders on phone. Everything is monitored.
Maxjohn1160: I am honest, down to earth and affectionate. I love to be cuddle, hold hands, curl up on the couch and watch a movie and share a bowl of popcorn and a batch of Margaritas. I believe in small gestures, kindness, and that the simple things in life bring the most joy.I am intelligent, friendly, extremely dependable and a Great cook. I am looking for my companion to travel the journey of life with supporting, trusting and guiding each other threw the good, the bad, the happy, the sad. Live Life to the fullest. I believe in love and romance. I believe a woman should be a woman and a man should be a man and together this isn't anything they can't accomplish. I believe that there is a Princess Charming for every Cinderella. I am looking forward to finding the one person that I can't wait to come home to, fall asleep with and wake up with. Be able to catch her eye across a crowded room and with that glance be able to smile knowing what's in-store when we are finally alone.
Maxjohn1160: . Be able to touch her arm and have her heart beat faster, whisper in her ear and have her catch her breath. Old fashion values, free spirited, adventurous woman who knows how to take care of a man. I'm seeking a relationship and more. Someone special to capture my heart and knows how to handle it with care, one who will cherish me and be willing to share life's greatest joys and sorrows. Someone who's willing to spoil, pamper and love me unconditionally, whom is kind, sincere, honest, passionate, loyal, sense of humor, loving and wants a lifetime of passion., so only serious inquiries will be accepted.
Maxjohn1160: i want you to feel free and ask me what you want to know about me and will answer you all truly for you ?
JoJo3107: Oh - I am really touched Max- I am looking for my Prince Charming - as the last 10 years have not been good for me
Maxjohn1160: Ohh really Jo ,i understand you and also know how you feel there and that is why i am say that we both have a lot in common
Maxjohn1160: so we need to be honest with each other well
Maxjohn1160: and let us communicate more well and get to know more about each other well
JoJo3107: I am a honest person - and I have changed so much over the last 12 months Max - Very long story babe
JoJo3107: Max - I have download Yahoo - but I am having problems setting uo my user ID

Max Johnson: i will be so happy and excited to have that from you and also you been with me so that we can celebrate that together
jo.hunt1959: Can't though can we??
Max Johnson: OHH yes Jo you are right
Max Johnson: but why dont you wait till i am on vacation so that we can celebrate that together what do you think about that ?
Max Johnson: that is early next month okay
jo.hunt1959: Yes that would be great - Would you come to england Max
jo.hunt1959: How long is you vacation Max - and when
Max Johnson: ohh yes Jo i will be coming in England to meet you and also spend some time with you and get to know you more well in person
Max Johnson: i will beccome to spend some 3 months and some weeks at home
Max Johnson: on my vacation time and i hope that i can spend all that together with you
jo.hunt1959: Not that far away Max - I will look forward to that so much - you can stay with me if you wish xx
Max Johnson: ohh really and i wish that some day i can buy a house there and also invest there in your country
Max Johnson: because soon will be retiring from these job and i want to become a business man some day soon in life
Max Johnson: which i will be idealing with Jewerys
jo.hunt1959: At some stage you will have to give me some dates and I'll try to take some leave from work hiney
Max Johnson: ohh okay Jo i will let you know that okay
Max Johnson: i promised you
Max Johnson: You are so sweet and loving woman there and also with a real heart and also passionate woman there and i adore you so much for that
jo.hunt1959: Oh Max - you say such lovely things to me - I am so gald we met online today - you have made my day babe
jo.hunt1959: I will be thinking about you every second of the day
Max Johnson: ohh really Jo and i promise to make you the most happiest and proudest woman a live in life
jo.hunt1959: You will have to send me some more pictures and I will do the same for you
Max Johnson: all is that you trust me and also give me a chance in your heart and also life
jo.hunt1959: I will Max xx - Just talking to you makes my heart miss a beat
Max Johnson: ohh really Jo why not i will send you more pictures soon and i hope that you will like them when you see it okay
Max Johnson: and i will also appreciate yours too okay
jo.hunt1959: I know I will - I was just looking the pictures from earlier - you are a handsome man Max xxx
Max Johnson: ohh really Jo
Max Johnson: thank you so much for that and also nice hearing all that from you
Max Johnson: you are soo special and sweet and will always hold

countrygirl50
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby countrygirl50 » Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:38 am

I am a vunerable woman at present and this man has played with my emotions and promised me everything that I was looking for. I feel really shit that I have trusted this man. I feel that I have let my self down and that it will take a long time to trust another man. My friends have said for me to move on, but its very difficult, because I feel such a fool

Arabian Nights
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Arabian Nights » Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:52 pm

hello and welcome countrygirl :)
yes you are right it is hard to come to terms with the fact that you would completely fall and believe in this man :(
bear all your inner self and emotions, making plans and having dreams, to find all of them dashed and your heart broken in the process :heartbroken:
take your time to heal and one day at a time :)
please post what you can here
read posts and share what you are feeling
there is also a Victims support forum also here to help :)
and we are all here to assist you as you :D
the scammers have no feeling and look at you as a job and $$$$$$$$, sadly :( but true
I am so thankful to know you, as you are a person with feeling and good will, wanting to be there for someone as a human with a caring persona :) :)
take your time and give yourself some time, you will cry and want to withdraw all quiet natural after a relationship breakup am glad you know the truth now and out of danger
you are so worth a cuppa with your mates, a flower picked and even some chocolate, a spa, a massage and thankyou for being a compassionate person and being here to help us all :applause: :applause: :applause:
Am glad to know you and meet you :) :)
Have you GOOGLED today!

Arabian Nights
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Arabian Nights » Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:58 pm

Received: from BLU143-W28 ([65.55.116.7]) by blu0-omc1-s30.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);

Wed, 19 Aug 2009 03:16:13 -0700

Message-ID: <BLU143-W285EDC55BA861836AF1972C4FE0@phx.gbl>

Return-Path: maxjohnson1935@hotmail.com

Content-Type: multipart/alternative;

boundary="_915ab5e1-d0fb-44e0-be1c-8eb54c89f5f9_"

X-Originating-IP: [41.210.21.175]

Good Morning My Dear xxxx,

How are you doing there with your condition there today ? i hope that everything well is going on well with you as i am here now so lonely missing you a lot today ,these because you have always in my thoughts and also mind and i really can not stop thinking about you and also missing you my dear.I am just hoping for the day that we both will join our life together and share all things together in life.How is your headache there there today ? i hope that you have taken in some medicine's yesterday and today and i hope that everything well with you there now.

My Dear xxxx Can you imagine us spending the rest of our lives together;waking up beside each other every morning, sleeping in each other's arms each night? Can you picture us coming home and snuggling in front of the fire after a long day, sharing quiet, precious moments, and the little things that make us laugh and smile? Can you see us, exploring our dreams together and talking about the things that hold meaning to us? Can you imagine us growing old together and watching our dreams come true, one by one? I can imagine all of these things, and I do every day, because I live for you and our love!

Dear i want you to Take the grief of yesterday and throw it away. Lose it where the wind and the butterflies play. Cast off your troubles where the light cuts through the trees. Find peace in the singing birds and in the humming bees. Why worry about what may come when tomorrow is far away, and the sun is offering you a magnificent new day? Instead, let your hope grow where the daisies sway and nod. Put your faith in today and your trust in God.

You have a long way to go,and you're feeling like the task is impossible, that you'll never meet your goal. But hang in there. You'll succeed. You'll make it.You'll fly. All you have to do is stay focused and remain on track.
Keep your hopes high, come what may, and smile, because you have so much to look forward to. And remember that I'll be cheering you along the way.

Fly to where your dreams led; don't let them wane until they're dead. Go, and there you will find,a deep and lasting peace of mind. Make your way with truth and love and God will bless you from above.i hope that i am done and i am going to write you more soon,so take good care of your self well for me and have a nice and lovely day there and hoping to meet you soon online to chat with you and hoping to hear from you soon.

Yours Faithful One,

Max.
Have you GOOGLED today!

Return to “Military scams”