It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:03 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures from Bobby Dodge MM

African scammers posing as white men.
dotti
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jason Wilson - touchyoursoulup@gmail.com

Postby dotti » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:26 am

Welcome rkz18!

You'd be amazed just how many people can have the exact same tragedy the exact same way. Scammers tend to steal, copy, and reuse scripts, so a dozen different scammers may have the exact same tragedy.

In addition, the writing skills look the same because we are dealing with people with the same native language who learned English in the same society. The mistakes they make are the result of the language differences and what/how they are taught.

If the photos are different, we need to put the aliases in the appropriate topics. It is possible that they are all the same scammer or are part of the same scamming gang, but we will most likely never know for sure.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

ncwoman
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ncwoman » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:35 pm

Found him again on Yahoo Personals as James in Miami Fl. He tried to scam me before as Jason Wilson and then again as Jason Wilson but didn't remember me! I am and following this thread. I flirted with him and see if he responds. Easy way to find these guys is pick an big city area, select widower, over 100,000, self employed, I am going for the age range of 40- 60. Watch for the really cute ones, they are not real of course.

James
“My dream lady”

49 years old | Miami, FL

Active in the last 2 months

Man seeking woman

Details
Photos & Captions
Tell Me About

Quick View [ customize ]
James
His Ideal Woman
Ethnicity Caucasian (white) Asian, Caucasian (white), East Indian, Hispanic/Latino, Middle Eastern, Native American, Pacific Islander, Inter-racial
Height 6' 1" 5' 0" to 6' 5"
Smoking Doesn't smoke Doesn't smoke
Has Kids Yes - at home full-time Any
"Me and My Ideal Match"

My search is not just for any partner or lover, but rather the hopes of finding that one person that compliments and completes me. We are all imperfect, but love is loving the imperfect person perfectly. So basically the perfection needed is in the affection and understanding shared.

Am a very romantic, caring and warmhearted person that likes to listen and understand the next person. I definitely know how to treat a Lady and give her what she wants if am given the chance. I love poems and soft music that sweetens the heart. I am open minded and humble. All I want is someone that we will spend our time together and share our world in Love and Harmony.
Appearance
James
His Ideal Woman
Age 49 years old 38 to 56

ncwoman
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ncwoman » Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:24 pm

Just reported him as James in Miami Fl to yahoo personals as a known scammer behind the various profiles and identity.

The pictures are the same, the profiles are similar and of course they use the same stories again and again. Even got the same 'heart felt love letter' from two different 'profiles and pictures' . Sure they have a emails and love letters and stories they copy and paste to send to their next potential victim, they are not about you and of course a pack of lies. Ask yourself, would any guy I meet or ever met, write in such bad writing style, be educated, and sooooooo expressive with their 'fake love'. :twisted:

truth4scam
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Antonio Semionny

Postby truth4scam » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:12 pm

Antonio Semionny Pirlo - antoniosem1963@yahoo.com or antoniosem1963@hotmail.com

Pretends to be from Italy working in the UK as an engineer, but is actually in the region of Aduna in Nigeria. States that he is widowed with a child. Smooth talker. Falling in love with you real fast! :) and then soon thereafter comes the request for a lot of money for an variety of reasons... none of them making any sense for a professional engineer! RED FLAG!
Using pictures that do not exist anywhere, but also connected to the profile of Anthony Anderson with email address: anthony2002_01@yahoo.com or lyricsboy01@yahoo.com

Currently on myYearbook and Facebook, but I have a feeling his name will disappear real soon and re-appear under a different user name and pictures.

Ladies be warned- BIg Nigerian Scammer! :liar:

PS. Will call you: My Queen, my Angel, babe, honey, i love you so much (does not know how to use capital letters and is an awful speller) and sends you love letters pasted from the Internet. Sometimes with wrong references or calling you a man!! Never signs his letters, and never address you by first name. :lol:

On A Mission
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Antonio Semionny

Postby On A Mission » Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:13 am

This photo is posted under Jason Wilson http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19334" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
We are here to help you free of charge
but there are charges to keep this site running.
If we were able to help in any way,
a small donation would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You

>>REAL FACES OF SCAMMERS<<[/b]

truth4scam
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby truth4scam » Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:31 am

WOW! The plot tickens... and the story unravels even more.... thanks for sharing stories from the past, so now we know where this "bad boy" comes from. Antonio AKA Anthony AKA JAson AKA Charles AKA Seth....

Well, now he is Antonio Semionny Pirlo (for as long as this identity will remain in place - I am sure not too long. He is 46 (all of a sudden younger again) and not on the senior social dating scene. He is on myYearbook and Facebook. He has a 10 yr old daughter (Gloria) who lives in Italy with his aunt (BIG MAMA - doesn't it sound African to you too?) and speaks and writes absolutely no Italian - although he claims to be from Italy (oddly enough). He is a catholic, but also believes in destiny and soul mates. He is an Engineer and a "supervisor of his department" and could not belittle himself to obtain a part-time job to make additional income when he is in obvious need, because that's "demeaning" to him.... and begging to strangers on the Internet isn't? Let's face it, scamming women is his job! That's why he is on line at weird hours of the night (NIgeria time) and sleeps in the evening when normal people are having meals.
Here are a few curious facts about him... he will tell you that he will love you "unconditionally and forever" and that you are the one for him no matter what, That you are meant to be together by fate and that you are soul mate, whose hearts beat in unison. That he will always be honest and truthful with you (except that he does not tell you anything about him!) and that he will always cherish this relationship now and into the future. That he will come to meet you - whever you are in 2 weeks (no matter what period you're involved with him and then he will explain everything in person. Oh, he will also make passionate love to you when you meet with him and you will bear the fruit of his love - a son. Because he does not have sex with anyone, just you and he saves himself for you.

SAMPLE LETTER: Before you came into my life, I had given up on ever finding my soul mate; the one person who could set my heart on fire with just one look. I thought that was the stuff of silly, dime store romance novels. Was I wrong!!! When you first talked to me that first night, sparks flew. Every time you say you love me, my heart beat faster , my mind stopped having doubts about true LOVE.
I fell in love with you the moment I looked into your eyes, but I was so afraid of letting you in and being hurt again. I'm so glad you didn't give up. I cannot imagine what my life would be without you. Falling asleep in your arms every night and waking up beside you each morning is how I want to spend the rest of my life. You are my everything... I love you so much. Every day that goes by, every time we make love,(WE NEVER MADE LOVE!) I fall deeper and deeper in love with you. I know there will never be anyone else for me, for everyone would pale in comparison to you and what you make me feel. Thank you, Sweetheart, for healing my broken heart. Thank you for making me believe in miracles.
All my love forever, (Unsigned)

Pinky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pinky » Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:45 am

If I recall correctly, Anthony Pirlo is an old identity that a certain scammer used to scam one of our dear members here, more than a year ago. She and I baited the little bugger and got him to . . . ahem . . . expose himself in all his glory, on web cam. The real mugu behind that identiry can be found here (warning, male nudity! NSFW): http://www.romancescambaiter.com/videos ... inmark.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

He's a true idiot among scammers.
If your question isn't answered in the FAQ, please message a green Moderator or red Admin. We need to know.

truth4scam
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby truth4scam » Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:13 am

Jason Wilson on Singleman9000 at SeniorPeople.com is an old identity. (2009)

The man in the picture is currently using the FAKE identity of Antonio Semionny. I have posted this information before but for some reason it keeps on being taken out of the thread. PLEASE keep it posted under the current identy of Antonio Semionny, for all the women out there who are currently being scammed by him. He is on Facebook, Yahoo and myYearbook. Check it out. Please don't put this post under another name or it will be lost and people cannot find it.This is a nasty scammer! :liar: :liar: :liar:

Antonio Semionny Pirlo
antoniosem1963@yahoo.com
antoniosem1963@hotmail.com
IP address: 41.205.171.243 -> NIgeria
Ph: 235-805-693-5992 (Ghana)

Yahooo messenger picture & Business suit picture

truth4scam
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby truth4scam » Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:36 am

This photo is posted under Jason Wilson http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19334" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thank you for that On a mission. But here is my point: If you don't know any Jason Wilson, how are you ever going to find Antonio? I never knew of Jason Wilson, until I posted the message about Antonio Semionny. Currently, this is the FAKE name this scammer is using, so I would like to see Antonio Semionny appear in the list of Nigerian White Male Scammer, so that other women can find him and also see his picture associated with the name Antonio Semionny. That would be of great help!

Thank you administrators of the site for hearing me out and for the terrific job you're doing! :)

truth4scam
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby truth4scam » Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:42 am

Hello and welcome,
all emailadresses that you posted are useing different avatars on yahoo. The first one let me show a really good known picture http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... n&start=15" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Can you explaine where you have gotten the emailadresses? Gave your scammer the emailadresses to you or got you the emailadresses from three different scammers?
Dear Red Zora:

Thank you for your reply to our concerns. I got Antonio Semionny's email directly from him:
Antoniosem1963@yahoo.com and it appears to be a verified email address from yahoo.
His IP address however traces to Nigeria: IP:41.205.171.243

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jack Wilshere, wilshere80@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:14 pm

if you know him pls. merge, as usual couldn't find him.

Spark mails:

Hi Frank, :lol: :lol: :lol: mixed the guys up , was out of town and am rarely at spark, perhaps you could contact me at AAA@BBB.com, CCC.
---Original Message---
My dear,i am pleased with your profile and i would like to know you.take care and write soon
jack

He wrote back in the first mail ever:

hello my dear
my name is jack and u left your email in my inbox,that was so nice of you.i am so glad i finally found a friend like you there on spark.i am really tired of searching and i was just about to give up this online dating and just then God sent me an angle which i believe you are 1.well sweet i am an engineer by profession and i work with so many companies as a consortium.i specialized in structural engineering and have been part of so many great constructions worldwide.i usually travell around in pursuit of business.i would really like to meet you soon one of this days.because i am so sick of loneliness ever since i lost my wife.
i care so much about you CCC
write soon
jack

Received: from [41.190.90.35] by web113908.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 28 Apr 2010 04:47:26 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailRC/348.5 YahooMailWebService/0.8.102.267879
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 04:47:26 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: hello

netnum: 41.190.88.0 - 41.190.91.255
netname: ZAIN_GHANA_NETBLOCK_1
descr: Zain Communications Ltd

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jack Wilshere, wilshere80@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sat May 01, 2010 10:51 pm

Received: from [41.190.90.35] by web113904.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 01 May 2010 03:46:03 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailRC/348.5 YahooMailWebService/0.8.103.269680

just to keep you folks updated how things are developing:

Hello
how are you?well i lived in austria vienna.i am an engineer (with poor English :mrgreen: ) and i work on contract as a self employed consultant.i am not doing bad though (I belive so, scamming is a lucratice business).i am looking forward to your im.i cant wait to talk to you on phone (I'll send native smoke signals) and meet you finally.write soon and tell me a bit about your family,work,school,and relationships (definitely, what else? infos about my savings?) .write soon
jack

To: Jack Wilshere <wilshere80@yahoo.com>
Sent: Fri, April 30, 2010 8:39:13 PM
Subject: Re: hello

Hello Jack, I don't know what is wrong with my internet access. They were doing road constructions (as usual, so sorry about it :cry: ) in my street. Just wanted to let you know, so you don’t wait (he waited for 3 hrs. :twisted: ) on me for the IM, but tomorrow I was told everything should be working fine again; writing from a friend's place now. Wow, you have been really travelling around the world! So you were born and grew up in Austria? Sounds interesting, may I ask where, which region? Funnily enough my great-grandfather was born there before they immigrated to the Cincinnati area. So what kind of business are you in? I can't really imagine what you are doing for living. Tell me a little more about yourself; hope you'll write soon, warmest regards, XXX.
PS.: My name, I got from my mom - Greek name, named after a female augur in the antique times :lol: .

2010/4/30 Jack Wilshere <wilshere80@yahoo.com>
>helllo baby thanks for the mail,i hope you are very fine.i speak english with accent :lol: because of my (black :love:, it's normally brown, isn't it?!!!!) austrian :thinking: background,i speak other languages in bits (and pieces :twisted: ) ,i have been so many places i have been to russia,belgium,saudi arabia, ethopia and south africa.i have seen so many interesting places and would llike to travel more on pleasure basis not business...what kind of name do u have are you american?i would like to travel more with someone special and spend so much time together.i like to have fun but have been busy making some money out there in alien lands lol i thinkk i have enough now,need to settle down with a wife.write soon
>jack
>
>To: Jack Wilshere <wilshere80@yahoo.com>
>Sent: Thu, April 29, 2010 7:27:56 PM
>Subject: Re: hello

>
>>Hello Jack, thanks for writing. Your job sounds very interesting and you've seen the world, wow! So tell me, where have you already been? So intriguing! I think you also speak a lot of languages, don't you? Really would love to read :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: more from you, hope you'll write soon, warmest regards, XXX.

red zora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jack Wilshere, wilshere80@yahoo.com

Postby red zora » Sat May 01, 2010 11:30 pm

wilshere80@yahoo.com
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =72&t=5149" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
LEAVE YOUR SCAMMER WITHOUT WORDS,TELL HIM NOTHING!!!
How to use this board? Have a look here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=18&t=63" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sun May 02, 2010 1:31 pm

server location: Ghana
ISP: Zain Communications Ltd, Accra

Received: from [41.190.90.35] by web113915.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 02 May 2010 01:18:19 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailRC/348.5 YahooMailWebService/0.8.103.269680
Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 01:18:19 -0700 (PDT)

hello
how are you doing.i miss you

me:
Dearest Jack, yeah missu too; lovely to read :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: from you again.
I’ve been very busy these days.
And today I’m so happy I could cry! I told you I’m into charity. After the mass today our reverend told me that I’m elected to accompany him to Ghana, our project ‘New Hope for Hunger against the People’. I donated my entire savings to our foundation, hurrah! :lol: . We’ll distribute everything to those in need.
Yeesh, I’m so excited to go abroad for the first time and to Accra :twisted: !!! I’ve to catch up on a lot of packing; will leave beginning of the week. I hope they’ll have internet cafes :mrgreen: and hope to contact you from there. As I gave all my money away I cannot afford to buy a note book :cry:
I trust we can meet when I’m back and can exchange a lot of information about foreign countries :applause: and more …, really yearning to meet you in person.
May the Lord be with you and bless you, warmest regards, as ever XXX.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Mon May 03, 2010 5:57 pm

got this email in reponse to mine

Mon, 3 May 2010 08:10:26 -0700 (PDT)
i dey mallam-accra so meet me for aphro or boomerang may day night.ur moda

Received: from [41.190.88.50] by web113901.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP

I'm not too good at West-African Pidgin English!
I understand it this way: "I am in Mallam (part of Accra), so meet me (in the night club) Bommerang on the 1st of May. Your Mother???" :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:
Somehow it doesn't make sense!
Or is it a threat? Definitely help needed!

Return to “White Males”