It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:34 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Sweet Devon

African scammers posing as white women.
statboy
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby statboy » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:17 pm

Pictures stolen from model Sweet Devon

Got another one for everybody here. "Her" name is Tiffany Wilson. She sent me an email first on Yahoo! Personals claiming to be a missionary to Nigeria. We started talking and she said that she had gone from China to Spain to Nigeria with her mother. She claimed that she was working with a church organization over in Nigeria and that she was from Shoreline, Washington. She had also written me some beautiful poems/love letters (hold your snickering).

We got into a few conversations and then she started asking for money. I started talking to her about my family and our circumstances here at home and "she" got real upset with me. She told me to care more about "her" than my family and thats when the light bulbs started flashing. I researched some of her words on the net through Yahoo! search and came to this site and to lovingyou.com, a site for love letters that REAL people had written to EACH OTHER. I confronted "her" about her words and she said that the words came from her heart, yada yada yada.

Her email addresses are: tiffanywilson20100@yahoo.com & tiffanywilson2008@live.com.

Here are some pictures of Ms. Wilson:

I hope no one else gets scammed by "Ms. Wilson" or by anyone else. If anyone knows who the pictures are of, let me know...LOL

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

wayne

Bookmark and Share

Re: Tiffany Wilson (tiffanywilson20100@yahoo.com)

Postby wayne » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:16 pm

I can find one link with the pic. Can be found at http:/ /kimmozen90.blogit.fi/allen-brown/

statboy
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby statboy » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:46 pm

So my question now is should I contact this person and tell them that their picture has been used. Interesting that these sites are so obscure but yet these scammers find these pics so easy

statboy
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby statboy » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:36 pm

Here we go again...she called me this time. She had a very thick African accent. We're talking again. I'll let you all know.

statboy
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby statboy » Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:43 pm

The conversation didnt end well. She ended it quickly when I said I wouldnt send any money...LOL

Sap_Of_The_Year
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sap_Of_The_Year » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:02 am

Well fellas she is pretty ruthless. I am ashamed to admit she scamed me out of about $920 For a passport and food. I kind of knew she was scamming me, because everytime I try to talk to her she would always need something. She tried to get about 1,500 from me for a plane ticket, and when I told her that I would buy her a ticket myself and have it held at the airport she snapped, and told me that is not how things are done. She also will use God as a pawn, to make you think that she is so holy. She got a little sloppy a little later in the relationship. I would notice that she would use the stealth option in messenger to make me think she was offline, then send me a message, and forget to turn it back on. I told her about this site so she might run off. I guess I will just have to treat this as a learning experience. Watch your backs.

wayne

Bookmark and Share

Postby wayne » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:52 am

The number 1 rule on the forum is this
Forum rules:

** DO NOT TELL SCAMMERS THEY ARE LISTED HERE!!! Those who do will get banned from this site. **
I told her about this site so she might run off.
That gets you banned.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Joy Joe - joy_joe18@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:34 pm

Joyjoe18 England, Chessington. 37 Jahre alt
Joyjoe18 - eine Frau, 37 Jahre alt

hello am joy by name am from unitedkingdom.this is my yahoomail.joy_joe18@yahoo.com
Today her email:
von Joy Joe <joy_joe18@yahoo.com>

WHAT DO YOU THINK WE CAN DO? OR PLEASE IF YOU THINK THIS BUSINESS IS A GOOD BUSINESS BOTH OF US CAN BE PARTNERS AND DO IT TOGETHR

THANKS

82.128.50.204 Nigeria (Ife)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: Joy Joe - joy_joe18@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:37 am

joyjoe18

am looking for a soule mate

Birthday:

About me

AM A SIMPLE WOMAN LOVING CARING,AM LONELY FOR NOW ,THIS IS MY YAHOO MAIL joy_joe18@yahoo.com.YOU CAN MAIL ME THEN FORM THERE WE GET TO EACH OTHER NICE TO SEE YOU THERE

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Sap_Of_The_Year
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sap_Of_The_Year » Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:54 am

Sorry for telling a possible scammer about this site. It will not happen again. I didn't tell her I have a new account, or about this site anymore. I am still talking to this woman, and she says that it was probably an ex boyfriend who says she is a scam artist. She says she caught him having sex with another woman in the states, and that he is trying to drag her name through the mud. I will keep you guys posted on this. I sent her $1850 for a ticket, and she want's another $1850 for her mother. I already told her, I just want to be friends, so I will see what comes of this. I just have a soft spot for women, but I wont fall for a scam like this again. I am only dealing with women in my own state. If they are outside, I am just ignoring them. I am stalling a bit with her, to tell her to wait another 3 or 4 months to save up that kind of bread, so I will see what she does. Be careful out there guys.

Sap_Of_The_Year
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sap_Of_The_Year » Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:00 am

One more thing to add... I checked Spokeo to see how many social websites she has. She only has one. Which she has already told me she deleted, and when I checked, she did. I am still researching this for you guys. This may be a good woman.

&TheHorseYouRodeInOn
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby &TheHorseYouRodeInOn » Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:25 am

So you are the former Lonewolf_29? Why did you create a new account? You weren't banned as far as I know.
This may be a good woman
NO SHE IS NOT! Walk away
"I wish I would have met you, but now it is a little late. The things you could have taught me, I could have saved some face." Filter - Hey Man, Nice Shot

Sap_Of_The_Year
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sap_Of_The_Year » Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:37 am

Yep, I got banned from the last account. I am still talking to this woman, and she is just patiently waiting for me to send her the money for her mother. I already told her it will be about 3 months for me to do it. Until then she is only asking me for about $500 to pay off her connection for 3 months. $250 because she was behind, and another $270 for 3 months.
I know, it sounds like scam city, but I am the Sap Of The Year. She says that she is in a mission from the states, and she helps take care of orphans. She wan't to leave the country to go live with her married friend in the states, and then start her life new. When I sent the money for her to get there, her mother started crying and wanted to go with her. So I know need to save the money to get her mother there too. I already told her I just wanted to be friends, because I don't think we will actually meet and be together. She doesn't overdo her talking like other scam artists. By telling you how much she adores you and stuff. She keeps it real, and she talks to you like a regular human being would talk to you. She says I love you one time, and one time only. When we get done talking. And not all the time. I'll keep you guys posted on this.

Sap_Of_The_Year
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sap_Of_The_Year » Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:15 am

You are never going to believe this, but this is the woman that helped me find out about Janet Jones janet.ana58@yahoo.com. I was telling her about her, and she was telling me that she thought it was a scam. She showed me how to set up a bogus account in Yahoo. and see if she would send the same information to me. And "Janet" did. Don't worry guys, I still havent told her about this site again, or what I am posting. I will keep you updated on this. I am not lying when I tell you this. :-o

Sap_Of_The_Year
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sap_Of_The_Year » Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:20 am

Sending her a bogus e-mail probably wont work. She only has one social account that she deleted and she has already said she can't afford to renew it. I don't know what to make of this woman right now. Time will tell. But once I find out it is a scam. I will give you guys all the details.

Return to “White Females”