It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:59 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

rambler.ru und qsc.ag

Zur Diskussion über Romance Scammer aus Russland und Osteuropa
stefanl
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

rambler.ru und qsc.ag

Postby stefanl » Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:45 pm

Hallo liebe Scam-Profis,

ich stehe im Moment im Kontakt mit einer netten Dame aus der Ukraine. Ihre Mails sehen zunächst mal nicht aus, als wäre sie ein Scammer: sie geht auf meine Fragen ein, die Antwortmail ist nicht nach wenigen Stunden schon da, sie bombadiert mich nicht mit Fotos, bei Google und Co. finde ich keine Textpassagen aus ihren Mails, Name und Email-Addresse sind in den einschlägigen Suchmaschinen nicht gelistet....

Ihre Email-Addresse hat sie bei Rambler.ru, die IP-Addresse weist mich aber immer nach Berlin, zur QSC.AG. Kann das sein oder ist da definitiv was faul? Ich habe überhaupt keine Erfahrung mit der Deutung von IP-Addressen :oops: .

Ich bin für jede Antwort dankbar.

rambler.ru und qsc.ag

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: rambler.ru und qsc.ag

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:13 pm

Hallo :)
Tja....es könnten "Gebühren" der "Translation company" anfallen. Das ist der gleiche Scammer unter einer anderen Emailadresse. Das ist gängig und nennt sich "Ukrainaian Translation Scam" .

Du müsstest allerdings zuerst ihr Foto mal bei Scamdigger.com nachschauen, die Emailadresse und ihren Namen googlen.

Sollte es da "scamhits" geben, poste es bitte :) wenn nicht, dann nicht. Andere Mittel als die oben genannten haben wir auch nicht :)

Ach so: Google auch mal ganze Sätze ihrer Emails. Auch die können Antiscamseiten-Treffer haben!

Hello dear Scam professionals, I am located for the moment in the contact with a nice lady from Ukraine. Their mails do not look first times, as if it would be a Scammer: it does not deal with my questions, the Antwortmail is after few hours already there, it bombadiert me not with photos, with googles and CO. I find no text passages from its mails, name and do not email-ADDR-eat am not listed in the relevant search engines…. Their email-ADDR-eats has it with Rambler.ru, IP-ADDR-eats however always points me to Berlin, to the QSC.AG. Can be or is there definitely which putridly? I have at all no experience with the interpretation of IP ADDR meals: oops: . I am grateful for each answer.

Hello:) Tja….could do " Gebühren" " Translation company" result. That is the same Scammer under another email address. That is usual and calls themselves " Ukrainaian translation Scam" . You would have to check however first their photo times with Scamdigger.com, google the email address and their name. It should there " scamhits" give, poste it please:) if not, then not. We do not have other means than specified the above also:) Oh so: Google also times complete sets of its enamels. Also those can have Antiscamseiten hits!
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:21 pm

Try scamdigger.com. And/or PM me a full email header if you like. I don´t know why UKR emails should have a Germany IP : call-center, proxy? No idea. Please also google the originating IPs. Any scamsite hits?
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:56 am

Würde auch sagen das da bald die Preisliste für Übersetzung fällig ist. Ich habe noch nie bei Mails aus der Ukraine eine Verbindung zu QSC.AG gehabt...und auch noch nie von denen gehört.
Mails aus der Ukraine fallen im ersten Moment meistens nicht auf als Scam.....Hauptmerkmal sind da schon die Bilder die man bekommt. Danach muß man dann schon etwas tiefer graben um was zu finden was faul sein könnte.

There soon the price list for translation would also say is due. I did not hear a connection to QSC.AG ever with mails from Ukraine had… and also never of those. Mails from Ukraine are not noticeable in the first moment mostly as Scam…. to outstanding feature are there already the pictures which one get. For it one must then already somewhat more deeply dig around which to find which be putrid could.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Return to “Scammer aus den GUS-Staaten”