It is currently Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:51 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Louis Nelson louis.nelson2047@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Shammee
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Shammee » Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:42 am

pictures are stolen from a man named Chris F:
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/chris-fusco/3/146/212" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.hourdetroit.com/Hour-Detroit ... how&play=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Ok, this guy is smooth. Nevertheless, I had my doubts about him from the start. His English is horrible despite claiming to be from the USA and working temporarily in West Africa.

His story: He is a single parent. He caught his ex-wife in bed with his best friend. His ex-wife died later of a drug overdose. Thus, he has full custody of his lovely 8-year old daughter who is currently with him in West Africa while he is finishing a building contract. His parents are both dead. He and his mother were thrown out of his father's property by his father's family after his father died. He and his mother moved to Amsterdam where he went to college for civil engineering. He lived in Holland until he was about 20 years old. He is currently 47 years old. At some point, he moved back to the States and lived in NY for a while with his mother. Here the story gets a bit murky because he's living with his mother in NY at some point after his father died when he was 12 and later after he left Holland (or, The Netherlands as it is now known). Then, after his marriage failed, he moved to the West of the US where he lives with his daughter in Oregon. So far, so good, right?

Well, it always stroke me as funny that his English was soooo poor! I know that some US natives are not very good at grammar but this was just comical! Again, I gave him the benefit of the doubt because he seemed to be such a nice guy and devoted father. He even bathes his 8-year old daughter so she won't fall in the tub! First, red flag for me!

Of course, he fell madly in love with me from the start and declared that I was the only woman he wanted to share the rest of his life with. Typical! He also asked me to get on the web cam to see me even though he was in an old computer and did not have a cam, speakers, and mic himself. I am a former IT tech and as far as I know . . . you cannot see someone in a web cam unless you have one on your end or the person uploads a software to view live cams! Given that his computer was a dinosaur, he would not have been able to have such capability, right? So, after trying to explain to him this impossibility unsuccessfully, I just told him NO and to quit asking me! Fine.

We had been chatting for about two weeks via Yahoo! messenger when he suddenly disappeared for a few days. He did send me an e-mail telling me that he had Internet connectivity problems the same day that he claims his connection went bad. I did not believe him. So, after a few days not hearing from him and on a day I was particularly bored after a hard day work, I answered another guy's IM (he had been trying to reach me for two days) and I met the fellow I already posted about. Well, Louis suddenly got online again after I had been chatting with the other guy for two days, and was full of apologies for not being able to connect sooner. He asked me if I had met someone during his absence and I was honest and told him yes. Of course, he felt betrayed and hurt but continued chatting with me under the understanding that I would "break up" with my new friend and send him a copy of an e-mail I was supposed to send the other guy for that purpose. He proceeded to give me his phone number and take mine just in case he got disconnected again. Fine. However, I told him I was not sending him any copy of my e-mail to the other guy and if he didn't trust me, then quit! Oh, no! He trusted me. So, he called me several times the following day from the number he had given me but I never answered his calls because I was too busy.

That night we got online and he almost immediately asked me for my home address to send me flowers. I refused to give it to him and told him to just send me an e-card. Then, he got on my nerves! He began insisting that I get on the web cam under the excuse that his daughter wanted to see me and how could I refuse her (even though I would not be able to see them!). I absolutely refused and again asked him to stop it! He finally desisted and we agreed to chat the following day.

However, I had red flags all over and following my guts, I decided to research his phone number. That is how I came across this website, romancescam.com and learned that the same phone number had been used or is being used by a scammer who also went by the same name at some point. I read the testimonials of other women about him and lots of them sounded quite familiar. I had no doubt in my mind that I had been chatting with the same charmer scammer. I did a bit more research after I read the how tos here and re-confirmed my conclusion. I stopped chatting with him immediately! After a while of trying to reach me, he must have gotten the message.

It breaks my heart to see the pictures he sent me. I wonder who the little girl and poor fellow in the picture are. So, I am posting them here for you not just to be in the look out but to warn the true owner of the pictures, if by any chance you know him.

Again, this fellow used the email address louis.nelson2047@yahoo.com and I met him via Match dot com (I guess the latest den of scammers nowadays. I've already met about 6 of them there!). Anyway, here are his pictures and the phone number he gave me is: 234-802-1005679

Until the next post. Have fun and keep safe online!

Now, how can you resist those faces?

Sponsor

Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Louis Nelson louis.nelson2047@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:58 am

Thanks for posting :)

Yes, Match.com, among so many others, has their share of scammers. I find it interesting because, being a paysite, these scammers might be pretty "successful"scammers. Normally they "pay" either by credit card fraud (means someone else on this globe will get a strange CC bill soon...) or they ask another victim to sponsor a profile for them and give them the login details. This is even more dangerous because, just in case, this victim uses the same password on their email addresses...
Well. Why should they stop at identity theft only! :(
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:38 am

this nelson also in FB with 1st picture
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pro ... 1726209849" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:46 am

http://www.facebook.com/search.php?q=lo ... 1726209849" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Louis Nelson

http://www.myspace.com/552290624" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
* Louis Nelson
* 49 / Male
* FISHERS ISLAND, New York, US
Louis Nelson has joined MySpace!
12:10 PM Oct 4

http://pulse.yahoo.com/_F5OP44PXFDUUDOQWTBU7KBQTJM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
louis nelson, 49 - Male - New York

Shammee
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Shammee » Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:34 am

LOL. He claims to live in Oregon now and he left New York many years ago. As a matter of fact, his Match.com profile (which I think has been erased since) claimed that he just loves the trees and all that beautiful vegetation in Oregon where his home is. I think he said Antelope, Oregon. However, all of his profiles claim that he's from NY. The man just cannot make up his mind! LOL My only regret is that I cannot warn the people in the photo about how their picture is being used. Is it me only or, aren't they lovely?

singleandhappy
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

louis Nelson/Chris Walkens, walkens55@yahoo.com

Postby singleandhappy » Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:35 pm

Okay I have been scammed and thanks to this lady on here who has posted photos that I recognized Louis Nelson aka chris walkens aka walkens55@yahoo.com also monicdebabe@yahoo.com oise_ani@yahoo.com walkdewalk@yahoo.com walkens55@hotmail,com. Like she said he is smooth..wow kick me in the head and lost some cash to some sad sob stories..I had been on this site before and checked his photos but nothing came up..I feel stupid about what has happened and put myself into a Financial ruin but will recover..oh and also he wrote a bogus cheque payment to my visa..Wow..Thanks for sharing

Last edited by singleandhappy on Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

singleandhappy
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: louis Nelson/Chris Walkens

Postby singleandhappy » Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:17 pm

Here is the cell I haveIt is true that there are some angels in human form, that's what you seem!
Your picture arrested my curiosity as I came into this site. My confession that you are beautiful is an understatement, because your physiognomy challenges comparison with the most beautiful Angel in the feminine dignity/world that is just chuckling you but you are indeed beautiful. I say ''you're an Angel in disguise''. I wonder if an Angel like you still exist around this globe. The picture in your profile speaks for itself. I got carried away by your beauty, I'm developing interest in you. words may not be enough to portray how deeply I like your picture but for now it could be used as preambles to what may come later.I will tell you, your beauty is enough to make any sane man go giddy, but stops at nothing only to make sure he gets and hold on to you,this has become my heart desire since I set eyes on your photo.I will want you for a good,long lasting... relationship that will culminate into marriage.I'm caring, communicative, Committed, Friendly and I need an Intimate friend in a relationship/Marriage and others as would be profiting for us.

My name is Walkens, a widower who has been lonely for some years now, but seeing your picture and amazing profile profile has made me feel a sign of relief, irrespective of the distance that may exist between us, worry less about and don't see it to be a barrier. It will be taken care of in due course,because I'm ready to take the challenge of relocating if you so desire...I don't believe in distance when it comes to having an Angel like you, I have always prayed to God to give me an Angel may be that is why He directed me to this site where you, my Angel has been hiding, now I have found. If it demand my relocating to be with you I will do without a second taught I know I'll never regret it because you are worth paying any price for. Do not be surprise I'm saying this to a woman I have not meet, I am saying all these from what I feel. Your response to this precise will give me more joy and knowing you better will add beauty to my life, meeting you will be the most important thing that has happened to me in recent.

I am 183cm in height and 70kg in weight, I I lost my wife in an auto crash some 5years ago and since then I have not had any relationship, A client of mine registered this site for me after discussing with him my ordeal, and if you want to know more about me you can contact me so that I will tell you all you need to know about me

I'm happy with my life, but alone I miss sharing my life with someone special. I want a best friend and companion first..and let nature take its course. I have gotten so independent and self reliant that finding someone has become the greatest challenge in my life.I would love the opportunity to have a partner again. Life is so wonderful and short I know I am not meant to spend it alone. I'm easy going,never moody,open minded,funny,and smart.I laugh a lot and enjoy life. I think mutual respect and mutual admiration for each other is important.

I'm a down to earth . Am looking for a trust worthy and special woman, woman with good sense of humor, romantic woman who still believes true love can be possible someone who is loyal and will stick by their partner no matter what a woman of faith and understanding

I cant wait to hear from you soon, you can mail me with this mail address walkens55//at//yahoo//dot//com and you can also ask me anything you want to know about me there because am not always here on match.com.

Hope you are able to put it right, send me your email if you will want to know me.I'll be pleased and grateful to talk to you and from hence we could exchange mails and other things associated with relationship.

My instinct has never failed me, I know it is not going to fail me now that I have found my would be life partner.
Add me to you chat list as walkens55 (that is my chat id) on yahoo chat and you can also E-mail me via the same account so we can chat and get to know each other better. I await your reply that will come in no distant time as I will like to know more about you and know you better soonest.
My regards to your kinsfolk and cronies

I will be waiting to hear from you because i cant wait to know you better,i will soon be out of match.com, so please add me on chat so we can know each other as soon as possible...
Best regards,

Walkens

godsown0's Profile

54-year-old man
Houston, Texas, United States
Seeking: women 20 to 30
Active within 1 Hour

Reply now!
Send email to him.

or
If you are not intere
Say no thanks.

Report this email
on him right now..234-803-1964. This is the letter that he had written to me

singleandhappy
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby singleandhappy » Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:22 pm

Hello dear,

Thank for your email. I am so happy I receive and email from you. I just want to tell you a little about myself and where I am from

I am a 55years old man from the United States of America, am a widower and I have one daughter she is 13years of age, I lost my wife in an auto crash 5years ago and since then I have not be married again because I want to take my time to take care of my daughter to a stage, I am a man that believe in love and giving love too, I have shown such love to my daughter over the past and that is why we have been able to live together in peace for a long time now the name of my daughter is Monica and she is a very lovely girl and when you see her she will blow your mind away, she is very friendly and I know that she will be glad to know you I want to tell you that she is the pride of my life and the only thing that gives me happiness and it will be a great thing to have you add along with her so that I will have all the happiness a man desire to have in life. I am a business man who buy and sell timber and plywood, import,export, supply.

My hobbies are listening to music, watching movies, reading, watching sport especially football, cooking, sailing, I also give to charity and I also love travelling as my job has to do with travelling. I am from a family of 2, myself and my sister,and am the youngest, I lost my father a long time ago and my mother is still alive, I am a very happy person never moody, am open and non violence I believe in living together in peace and in solving problems in a peacful way, my friends see me as a generouse person though I was betrayed by love and friends at one point in my life, may be we can talk about this some days when we are able to chat.

I registered with match.com just few days ago before I contacted you.All I want now is Someone who can be comfortable at an important public function but has no problem getting sand between her toes at the beach! Sure enough of herself to open herself to loving and caring about that special man in her life. Intelligent, funny, honest and responsible. A woman who can communicate what she desires and has the ability to listen. Someone who is positive and believes that every day holds something amazing. The ability to share her heart, her mind . I want to share my life with someone, and it won't be as a playmate. You need to be ready to make a commitment if the relationship matures. I am a very passionate man, and I need a passionate woman to be my partner. Someone who is romantic, and thoughtful. I like touching and being touched. Caressing and being held or just holding hands while watching a movie or sitting on the sofa. she should see sex as something to be enjoyed by both of us. And hopefully not play games with that part of the relationship. No woman had ever captured my attention so fully. Thanks so much for sending me an email. Hope to hear from you and hope you will tell me a little about yourself too and your hobbies.

I am ready to move down to anywhere you are to start a new life over there with you as soon as we get to know each other better... knowing you better will bring much joy to my life.I hope this little piece has answer to some of the things you might want to know about me and finally I want to thank you for adding me to your chat messenger and hope we can chat latter tonight, warmest regards, I will be waiting to have a chat with you soon.

Walkens

Wow talk

Close ad © 2010 Microsoft Terms PrivacyAbout our adsAdvertise

singleandhappy
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby singleandhappy » Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:42 pm

Yes he is on facebook right now with these photo louis nelson and on yahoo facepage..Good luck to us all. Makes it hard to trust anyone.
So far he has been kidnapped. shot. been in hospital from robery. and in hospital again...and getting to use the doctors computer to make emails..wow .I have some choice words for this guy ..who cant live it real..singleandhappy.

singleandhappy
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby singleandhappy » Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:05 pm

singleandhappy
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby singleandhappy » Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:32 pm

Ok ladys I have been busy contacting facebook and my space and yahoo..and others for them to come and check out this site so we can get rid of the scammers at least this one. I sure hope something is done about this. Have a better year next year. singleand happy ..for now.

singleandhappy
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby singleandhappy » Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:49 pm

This is the true face of louis nelson and also chris walken his name is oise..his email is oise_nai@yahoo.com
He says that oise is his buddy but they are one ..working the subjects. Take care merry xmas to us all.

singleandhappy
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby singleandhappy » Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:05 pm

Here is another addy by him claming to be his daughter.monicdebabe@yahoo.com

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:20 pm

monicdebabe@yahoo.com

yahoo avatar shows the first pic posted here

http://pulse.yahoo.com/_PHZGZE5URBBE62IJA3VTV2JRSQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
monica Christopher
30 - Female

singleandhappy
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: louis Nelson/Chris Walkens, walkens55@yahoo.com

Postby singleandhappy » Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:49 pm

as name to be added.mark glanby

Return to “White Males”