It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:33 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Gen. John Abizaid

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Frank Bill smells scam wait proof

Postby Myra » Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:41 pm

Hi Dear,
I am doing so much great..Thanks you very much.How are you doing today?Well I hope that everything is going on well with you.You have got my email correct and I will send you my picture and also send you an email to tell you more about me ..I am very safe here and I thanks :cry: you.I am also happy to read your email and I will be concerned about your Kind and truthful Regard.
Stay Bless
Frank.

X-Originating-IP: [94.25.208.28]

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:15 pm

he just sent two pics and doesn't belong into this forum
it's our good old Gen. John Abizaid
see http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23929" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
the pics we've already got :(

@Usethisplace
in future please use Scam Digger

Hi Dear xxx,
I am so glad to hear from you also faster.I have read the note that you send me before dash off into office.I am currently on Operation in Afghanistan and will be coming on retirement in four weeks time.I have been here for some many years and that is one main reason why i joined the dating website even though its not safe out here to be using the internet and everything i still had a thought about dating since for a long time now i never went on a date and am about to go on retirement and want to have that special woman in my life so that when i come back on retirement i can be with till the end of the world.I'm the Gen in charge of Logistic in the US army based in Afghanistan .I have been in the army for 28 years now...So as you can see It not very easy and safe here .There are a lots of dangerous life over here but I keep my Self very Safety. I'm so grateful that you have get time to Reply my Email.I would be happy If you can try all your best and send me some picture of you.I have attach the picture with the email and I hope that you do like it very much.I am new person using the net and I do not know much about all this ..I have only Windows Live email address or some time I used Yahoo also but I do have googly ..Please can you create a new Windows Live email address and Download the Windows Live Messenger that Would lets us chat more online to get to know more about each other every day.This is my Google ID Frank.b1010@gmail.com I have also send you an invited there and I Know you going to accept my invite..Have a pleasant day, thinking about you, kind regards, Frank.
PS: Don't forget the picture
Stay Bless..

X-Originating-IP: [94.25.208.28]

Frank.b1010@gmail.com
must be created a minute ago
nothing on this email addy :evil:

Usethisplace
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Gen. John Abizaid

Postby Usethisplace » Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:53 am

ok, friends, specially Myra,
you filed it all right, the portraits fit. Sorry. :silly:

So Frank Bill, Frank.b1010@live.com
is allright the same person or "clan" using the pics of Gen. John Abizaid

Ok, so I'm going to add a few new pictures to this picture Gallery.
These three he sent me in the first place:

As plus I can send also two pictures of his claimed son Kelvin, obviously a child model.

And a love letter he's send me because i did not come to our chat appointment (had a bit had it with all these
scams swimming around me like sharks - Speaking about the wolfe, Frank just connected on msn :-o , but I've offline status, oufff. :D )

Ok, the letter now, as I havent seen this one yet in the pile of correspondence listed here:

Happy to hear from you!‏

15/12/2010
Frank
À XXXXX
De : Frank Bill (frank.b1010@live.com)
Envoyé : mercredi 15 décembre 2010 23:33:52
À : XXXXXX
Hi XXXXXX
How are you doing today? Well I hope that everything is going on well with you.Thanks you so for your lovely massage. ,I want to tell you that i really need some one like you , and i hope it will be you , because you don't know how much I need for you .Do you know how much I will appreciate having someone like you in my life and heart, someone to share my good times with and tell my troubles to, someone to care about? All my life, I prayed for someone like you, someone who will treat me like my mother, like my sister, if you can occupy a special space in my heart, I will always need you and my love for you will never die.Even if the distance is just 100,000 kilometers from here, I know that all I ever think of is loving you, for I know that this is the only way to express my feeling for you, I ponder and wonder over if I had not met you, but I did and say it thousands of times that I need you.i hope to here from you soon . I want you to know that you mean so much to me. From the first day we met, you were determined to get to know me. :silly: At first, I was skeptical about you because of your persistence, :D but you quickly grew on me. I want you to know that every moment we've spent together since that first day holds a special place in my heart.that makes me so much happy.. I never think that i would made me mind to go back to meetic again ,It's because the main reason is to found the right and that getting to know you is the best.. :liar:

My Dear I want you to know that I have close my account from meetic and i don't want you to go back there again... :thinking: ,because of you and i know that we have something in common..Am really happy that meetic have let us meet and seek for what we need in life.. :mrgreen: I really appreciate everything about you and I know that spending time together with you will last and we will have something in common when we meet.. I can feel that when we meet there is nothing that will change my mind about you ,,We don't need to rush .. everything is step by step.. working hard things will be possible..
My Dear a friend in need is a friend indeed..Life without a friend is like death without a witness..I want to be your cheerful friend because a cheerful friend is like a sunny day spreading brightness all around.A simple friend expects you to always be there for ,a real friend expects to always be there for you! I do promise to be honest,caring,truthful and understand man to you. :liar: :liar: :liar: True friends are like diamonds,precious but rare,false friends are like autumn leaves,found everywhere.I still guess we have to trust and know more about each other ..x

Friends are like melons. Shall I tell you why?to find a good one, you must have a hundred try.In prosperity it is very easy to find a friend in adversity, nothing is so difficult.We find ourselves telling each other the deepest details of our lives...things we don't even share with our families. I call you a friend but you are more than a friend in my heart and Truly great things come in small packages. Once the package of friendship has been opened,it can never be closed. Friendships are foundations.necessary for life and love.I'm just a normal guy, and this is the excellent way to meet someone.. It is not poetic,however, here's a summary of who I am Enjoy people with a quick with a great sense of humor.. Nothing like laughter to make the soul feel great..But what is a friend? A friend is all of these things and more.No matter where we met,no matter how long we have been together...Comfortable in my own skin as to who I am and thoroughly enjoy the presence of a equally comfortable lady; and again,I love to laugh! Hope you do as well.. :mrgreen:

I Believe you, and I know you'll be there for me no matter what. :lol: I Believe that you'll be faithful to me and that you won't hurt my heart. You tell me how you want only the best for me. You tell me how beautiful I am. You tell me how you love every curve of my body. :oops: You just make me feel extra special; make me feel a sense of warmth inside. I want you to know that I like you for this! I like you for being so caring and genuine. I like you for everything you've done for me. I like you for the happiness and joy you bring to my life.

I want you to succeed and I want all your dreams and fantasies to come true. I know that you are woman full of kindness, understanding, and compassion. A woman with an open-heart. A woman who puts a smile on your face everyday.Well, if you are interested, lets get to know each other better and we can have our first meeting over some great coffee or wine at a quaint cafe someday.. :party:

I wish you all the best in Life...Till I read from you.Take care.. :love:
Frank,xxx
Ok, girls, this made my day...ready for the next one!

I think with Frank its ok now, I'll kick him out, and as epilogue I'm copying his portraits here again to close the file, you can remove them if you like.

Million thanks to everybody who has posted here and especially to Myra :)
Two days and this big threat was bundled and archived...WOW :applause: :applause: :applause:

Usethisplace
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Frank Morrison, handsome_700@live.com

Postby Usethisplace » Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:14 pm

Ok, friends,

I thought I was rid of this :twisted: Frank Bill but he came in through the backdoor again, same site (Meetic dating site), new add. New name: Frank Morrison,
new e-mail handsome-700@live.com.

My MSN behaved strangely when I wanted to chat, showed his pic and Name, Frank, with a bar (strikethrough) and
remark: you've banned this profile. I had to click and click to unlock him to be able to speak to him.

I paste the add first (long, with errors), will report shortly on the chat on the site, then paste the registered Chat on MSN (with one big error: He starts being in Iraq and closes being in Aghanistan). Will close this post with 3 short mails received by the "new" Frank.
While chatting I recognized his style, its somewhat agressive. I knew from the start he was scam, but did not know
he was a "returner".

In the chat I asked few times for pictures, but he said he could not send them right away, because he was on his laptop (I knew this was an excuse). Actually I had to go into my undesired mail file to get back to the Frank Bill mail and his pics, to make the link to this file here. I wont get any pictures, sorry, and I will kick this threat out.
opium_a_222 - 53 ans - New York - New York
53 ans, widower, 175 cm, blue eyes
J'habite New York, New York (Etats-Unis)
Looking for a woman aged 45 to 85 ans :D

Silhouette normal
Hair blond
Children yes, 2
My caracter calm
Leasure family, concert, ...
Hobbies dance, music, cooking, reading, ...
Sports golf, gym, hockey, swimming, rugby, ...
I smoke yes, occasionally

Statut widower
Ma nationalité --
Ethnicity: European
I speak English
I live With my children
Height 175
Weight 43 kg (!!!! :lol: !!!!)

Eyes blue
Style classical
I look Very good
Most attractive my pec muscles
Mon niveau d'étude bac +4 (Masters)
Astro sign Libra

Lifestyle
Profession -- :thinking:
Leasure: family, concert, sport events, reading
Hobbies dance, music, cooking, reading, television, travelling, nature
Sports golf, gym, hockey, swimming, rugby, tennis
Mes goûts musicaux blues, classique, country, r'n'b, soul, gospel, reggae, funk
Mes films préférés d'action, d'auteur, d'aventure, de guerre, d'horreur, documentaires
Pets cats, dogs
I eat health food
I am very romantic
Marriage is very important
Je veux des enfants --
My religion other
I practice occasionally
Mes revenus --
Looking for a woman
Age de 45 à 85 ans
Height de 144 :lol: à 188 cm
Weight de 42 kg à 101 kg
Son statut marital jamais mariée, séparée, divorcée, veuve
She lives alone
She wants kids yes, not decided how many
She has kids yes
Her silhouette other, slim, bit overweight, overweight
Her caracter calm, generous, sense of humour, sensible, timid, other
She is romantic very, quite
For her, marriage is very important, important
She smokes yes, occasionally, no (does not like smoke)
She eats healthy, vegetarian
Ethnicity European, other
Her looks Quite good looking, normal, I don’t want to say it
Her hair Very short, short, long, very long, no hair :D
Hair colour black, blonde, brown, white
Her style classical, at ease, sporty
Her most attractive part Her neck, her eyes, her hair, her smile
Her studies bac +4, bac +5 et plus (equivalent of masters)
She speaks English
Her religion other
She practices occasionnally
hobbies nature, cooking, drawing, music, reading, travelling, other
Leasure concerts, family, reading, other
Ses goûts musicaux blues, classique, country, folk, funk, r'n'b, soul, autres
Ses films préférés d'action, d'aventure, documentaires, dramatiques, d'horreur, les comédies musicales, de guerre
Her pets cats, dogs
Her sports base-ball, basket-ball, football américain, golf, gym
Her profession consultant, dentist, graphist, doctor, éditor, journalist, lawyer, nurse, other
Her income de 10 à 20.000 euros/an, de 20 à 30.000 euros/an, de 30 à 50.000 euros/year
Her eyes blue, other

I had troubble continuing with this because Frank tried to reach me persistingly on MSN. Pfffff

The process was: he winked me, I looked through his profile above, thought this is scam, and when a chat was announced I took it, saw it was him. So I knew all the way I was talking to a scammer, but not who he was and that I knew him already.

So he told me his new name: Frank Morrison and asked my full name as well. He reported lives in NY, Albany, that rang a bell, but, then he went on he had two kids, one son 17 and one daughter Sarah 24. He asked about my kids,
he asked about my income source. I asked about his, he said Army and in Iraq. I asked his rank, he said "General" then asked for mine (!) I gave him something, of course that did not mean anything to an outsider, anyway.
So he told me his wife had died 4 years ago :cry: that he's been lonely all that time and thinks about marriage now.
Then we went on MSN, and my MSN striked and warned me that this was a banned profile. I found that strange and
clicked a few times to take him anyway.

Here's the registered chat:
handsome_700@live.com vous a envoyé un wizz.
handsome_700@live.com dit :
hello and how are you doing miss xxxxx
xxxxxxx dit :
do you get me
frank dit :
yes i do how about me also
can we talk about each other now
xxxxxxx dit :
yes
yes, no problem
?
frank dit :
okay now all we have to do is to get to know about each other now
first of all my name is frank morrison from u.s
new york albany
xxxxxxx dit :
ok, thats fine
Mine you know also, my firstname xxxxx, my name xxxxxx
and I live in Brussels, Belgium as I told
frank dit :
and i am an army officer of
USA military and now am in Iraq because of my rank,
xxxxxxxxx dit :
Ohhh
Can I have some pictures of you? :silly:
frank dit :
i have been
here about 12 months now and is left less then 2 months to come back
home and when am back i want to retire and start a new life with
someone that i will love and be with forever and ever :thinking:
xxxxxxx dit :
Ohh
You will first be a bit with your kids I suppose
frank dit :
okay i will send them to you but we have to talk for a while okay (he talks about the pictures)
xxxxxx dit :
Does your daughter have a boyfriend
frank dit :
can we
xxxxxx dit :
yes, no prob
frank vous a envoyé un wizz.
xxxxxx dit :
yes?
frank dit :
i guess you don't want to talk with me any more (does he think I dont want any US Soldiers?)
xxxxxx dit :
why not
frank dit :
then what is wrong (does he think I recognized him already?) :thinking:
xxxxxxx dit :
nothingj
frank dit :
xxxxx
have you ever met some one in the army before
xxxxxxxx dit :
yes, I chatted
frank dit :
how many and for how long
xxxxxxxx dit :
I forgot I'm not that long on this site
frank dit :
and how long have you been here tell me every thing okay
because i think i like you
(now he goes on as if nothing had happened ever)
xxxxxxxx dit :
Oh common, there's nothing special really to tell
Met no-one
frank dit :
but just want to know you
but do you have some one in your life at the moment?
xxxxxxx dit :
no, I dont
I'm living with my son, as I told you before
frank dit :
yes you did
I am a very considerate person , cheerful, honest and i always like to
be myself at all times .
xxxxxxx dit :
Good
frank dit :
I like reading good books , chatting and
making new friends and i dont allow the issue of race difference stop
me from making friends .. :lol:
xxxxxxxx dit :
Very good
So in the Army, do you have friends, or are they more colleagues or what
I mean are you hightly ranked
I dont know much about the Army :thinking:
frank dit :
i am a general in the army :cool:
xxxxxxx dit :
Ohhh
Then you cannot have many friends I suppose
frank dit :
and i will get to tell you more okay
xxxxxx dit :
ok
frank dit :
but for now i want us to know about each other first okay
xxxxxx dit :
ok
frank dit :
Marriage is a issue that needs time to be
understood because people just jump into it without checking their
compatibility with the other partner at all there by causing problems
along the way ,
xxxxxxx dit :
well I dont have the intention to jump into marriage before careful consideration, especially in a foreign country
frank dit :
yes but do you wish to get married again
xxxxxxx dit :
In principle yes, because its a committment
Otherwise you make it easy for your partner to switch just like that, one never knows, I mean, some are faithful, some are not, and noone tells
Some want just to have fun
frank dit :
but i am honest and faithful and all i need is a real woman in my life
xxxxxxx dit :
aha, very good
You want to stay in New York?
frank dit :
yes but i am ready to relocate where ever my partner will be at
xxxxxxx dit :
wow
frank dit :
The issue of divorce is one which i dont want to come
across in my life that's why i am taking time to make sure i make the
right decision that will last the rest of my life and try to keep my head
up at all times and be determined to be someone in life not minding
what may come my way .
xxxxxxx dit :
aha
So what would you think about living in Spain for example
Its very nice and warm
and unexpensive
frank dit :
i will be cool with it
i like to stay in spain
but you have to visit u.s some day
xxxxxxxx dit :
Yes, i always wanted that anyway
frank dit :
okay then you have the opportunity okay
xxxxxxx dit :
ok, super
frank dit :
because The kind of woman i will love marry must
be honest , open , sincere because all these matters in a relationship ,
he must be a woman who will love me for who i am , and believe in
me ,
xxxxxxx dit :
can understand that
frank dit :
okay
a woman that will be there for me and lend me a caring shoulder
and smile to comfort me when the whole world is against me .
xxxxxxx dit :
Well, when you are retired, you are cool in general
frank dit :
and i have few months to retire from my work and you will be the first person i will come over to see
xxxxxxx dit :
Oh, nice
frank dit :
a miute :thinking:
xxxxxx dit :
ok, I wait
frank dit :
am back again
can we get to chat now
xxxxxxx dit :
ah
yes
frank dit :
what
you like your ideal man to have .
xxxxxxxx dit :
Honest, faithfull, intelligent, caring, trustworthy, skilled, friendly, in control
frank dit :
i need a woman like that
Right now I am planning to settle down ...been doing a Volunteer
work with investment in my money i have :thinking:
xxxxxxx dit :
Yes and also someone with a bit of humour
Ok
What type of Volunteer work? :silly:
I've also done volunteer work here
frank dit :
that is a peace keeping :roll:
and what about you
xxxxxxx dit :
Are you not exerting your profession, I mean you should be very well paid for being in such a dangerous country :silly:
I worked with babies and infants and did also cooking week-ends
frank dit :
yes am wel paid okay and bow all i need is a real woman to spend the rest of my life iwth
so what work do you do
for a living?
xxxxxx dit :
I am involved in xxxxxx here
frank dit :
ok
and what is your rank
xxxxxxx dit :
xxxxxxxx
thats xxxx jargon
?
frank dit :
i hope that you love what you do for a living?
xxxxxxxx dit :
so and so
frank dit :
yes i love it
xxxxxxxx dit :
Well good for you
frank dit :
yes and for you also
xxxxxxxx dit :
So you can send me pictures from your work
frank dit :
yes i can but not now okay because i am not used to the laptop :mrgreen:
xxxxxxxx dit :
oh, ok
frank dit :
or now i have lost my
parents both died when i was in the army which i was very sad that
the world has turn on me later i realized that God gives and he takes
away :cry:
xxxxxxxx dit :
well mine are also dead
frank dit :
for how long now
xxxxxxxx dit :
some years
frank dit :
and i settle down with my first woman whom died in a car
accident ..since there i have planned to stay alone without being with
any woman :cry:
xxxxxxx dit :
thats not healthy
frank dit :
yes but what do i have to do life has to go on
xxxxxxxx dit :
I mean a lot of US women like soldiers very much...
frank dit :
yes
but i like to get married from a different country :cool:
xxxxxxxx dit :
ah so
frank dit :
i really like you you are a beautiful and a kind woman
xxxxxxxx dit :
uhhhhhh
thanks8888
!!!!
so that plan of living in Spain?
frank dit :
now tell me more of you now
yes
and i want to even buy a house over there of rme and yoiu :liar:
if and only this relationship will take us far
xxxxxxxx dit :
that is a good time now
frank dit :
but i beleive so that we are destined to be together
what is your favourate colour
xxxxxx dit :
violet and indian pink
and yours?
frank dit :
i really like black and blue
xxxxxxx dit :
oh I'm looking at the time, I have to go to bed, sorry, very late for me
frank dit :
can i ask you some thing?
xxxxxxxx dit :
what?
frank dit :
have you met some one in the army before (again he questions)
xxxxxxx dit :
what do you mean, my son has friends who are in the army, so I met them and also the father of one of his best friends is also in the Army
frank dit :
okay
xxxxxxx dit :
Here in Brussels there is the NATO, but I dont work there
frank dit :
that is so nice of him and how old is he now and when is his birth day comin up
okay
what is the time now
xxxxxxx dit :
well he is 22
the time is half pas 1 in the night
and usually I go to bed no later than midnight
frank dit :
is 4;53 am over here in afghanistan
okay so when can i met you online again so we talk about each other
xxxxxxx dit :
even worse!
I'll let you know by mail, because it depends on the plans I make with my son tomorrow
frank dit :
okay
that is so sweet of you
it was a nice chat and hope we talk soon okay
xxxxxxx dit :
ok, so have a good night then
frank dit :
okay same to you as well
xxxxxxxx dit :

frank vous a envoyé un wizz.
frank dit :
(plenty of hearts
and lots and lots of flowers)

have a good dream
xxxxxxxx dit :
wow
frank dit :
i care so much and dream about me because i will
xxxxxx dit :
wow wow wow
frank dit :
you are a lovely woman
xxxxxxxx dit :

thanks
3 mails to keep up the link:
hi‏
1:24

frank morrison

handsome_700@live.com
frank morrison
handsome_700@live.com

À xxxxxxxx
De : frank morrison (handsome_700@live.com)
Envoyé : dimanche 19 décembre 2010 1:24:37
À : xxxxxxxx
[b]hello and how are you doing is 4;53am over here and is in the morning just like to say hello
and stay bless i care so much about you take care and stay out of trouble.[
/b]
i care‏

1:25

frank morrison

handsome_700@live.com
frank morrison
handsome_700@live.com

À xxxxx
Envoyé : dimanche 19 décembre 2010 1:25:39
À : xxxxxxx
it was nice talking with you online and hope to know more of you.
i care‏

6:00

frank morrison

handsome_700@live.com
frank morrison
handsome_700@live.com

À xxxxx
Envoyé : dimanche 19 décembre 2010 6:00:53
À : xxxxx
Hello and how you doing how is your day like am missing you

I really dont think he's going to send me other picture of Gen. Abizaid. I think he will find a thousand excuses and
go on pampering me aso till he gets in troubble of some kind. Been through this. Next thing he will do is change name again, e-mail also and add. The way to recognize him are really the pictures. I havn't the intention to confront him. He just popped up again with a football in his avatar.....PFFFFF

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:23 pm

@Usethisplace
inproperly spelled???
handsome_700@live.com vous a envoyé un wizz.
handsome_700@live.com dit :
you should be careful with the email addies you write down
to have the wrong address is not too much of a help ;)

Usethisplace
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Usethisplace » Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:49 pm

Sorry Myra, yes, fortunately your eagle eyes have detected it. the mail addresses are always with underscore,
I was tired. So what you say is right, maybe someone can correct the fat wrong mail... :silly:

Pinky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Frank Morrison, handsome_700@live.com

Postby Pinky » Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:39 am

These kids (It's probably a group of young Nigerian males) have you marked as an easy target. Either that or you've become a challenge to them. Either way, they're complete idiots. They're probably not communicating with each other well enough to know you've been tried before.

You know you don't have to be civil. If you block them and they still find a way to get through, curse them, call them names, make fun of their tiny genitals and tell them to eat dung and fornicate with goats. They'll go away.
If your question isn't answered in the FAQ, please message a green Moderator or red Admin. We need to know.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:04 am

mine again :D , sent me a flirt

look at him what a sad youth he has to report :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
johnzaid1415
[New Member]
* 59 years old
* Jacksonville, FL
* Widowed, Man seeking Woman
* For Marriage, Long-term Relationship, Marriage & Children
* Logged in: 3 hours ago
* Last Update: 12/20/2010
Relationship status: Widowed
Have kids: None
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Smoke: Non-Smoker
Drink: Never
Education: Master's Degree
Annual income: (not answered yet)
About Me:
I am an American,Born in California to be precise but grew up in Florida due to some reasons.........And the reasons are My parent got divorced in the process of their marriage,And i was taken by my Mum to Florida where i grew up...........My Mum was German and my dad was an American............ .....I'm the only child of my parent...........My parent both met in the U.S.A whiles on a business trip,they both use to work for UNICEF my Dad based in America and my Mum based in Germany,.........Aft er they had met the both got married and latter settled in the U.S.A where i was born.........After they had divorced my mum never got married after but my dad got married and latter forgot about me and my Mum. :cry:
I am looking for:
I am looking for someone who believes that a true intimate partner looks out for the other and vice versa. Now i'm willing to meet someone lovely,nice,kind,car ing,honest and sincere as my life time companion,I am a romantic, caring man and would like nothing better than to fall madly and hopelessly in love with a beautiful, caring, and loving woman.Looking forward to meeting some serious and ready to start a relationship.

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted » Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:32 pm

kennedygerald1 (18:10:09): Honey how are you
xxxxxxxxxx (18:10:01): im fine
kennedygerald1 (18:10:04): please I'm sorry for not coming here
kennedygerald1 (18:10:55): where are you at the moment my Love
kennedygerald1 (18:11:30): why have you not been replying the many e-mails I sent to you
xxxxxxxxxx (18:12:53): youre only a scammer so please dont disturb me never again :disagree:
kennedygerald1 (18:14:39): can we talk about something ??
xxxxxxxx (18:15:00): about what
kennedygerald1 (18:15:29): can I see you on a webcam first then we continue please
xxxxxxx (18:15:42): of course not, only if i see you on cam too
kennedygerald1 (18:16:09): sure
kennedygerald1 (18:16:18): so can we do that now please
xxxxxxxxx (18:16:33): first tell me who you really are
kennedygerald1 (18:17:01): I will tell you but it will be nice we do that whiles we see each other
kennedygerald1 (18:17:35): can I still call you my love ?? first let me know about that then we continue
xxxxxxxxx (18:17:47): why am i going to trust you when i know you have wanted to steal me money?
kennedygerald1 (18:18:07): no is not so my Dear ....I can explain please
xxxxxxxxxx (18:18:09): and you have been lying me all the time
xxxxxxxxxx (18:18:39): and now you ask me for the cam, do you really think im asshole? :twisted:
kennedygerald1 (18:19:30): come down please .....
kennedygerald1 (18:20:16): can we do this one thing ....we can get to know each other well instead of just holding insults at me
xxxxxxxxxx (18:20:24): i have really loved you, i have really trusted you :twisted:
kennedygerald1 (18:20:24): first get to know me
xxxxxxxxx (18:20:52): you are who has insulted my intelligence
xxxxxxxxx (18:21:09): im a real woman, youre only a scammer :twisted:
kennedygerald1 (18:21:29): I'm sorry I will explain and I can help you find what you really want though I'm not God I can do the little I can to help you find what you need here
kennedygerald1 (18:21:49): everything happens for good ...don't say I insulted your intelligence
xxxxxxxxx (18:21:53): to find what
xxxxxxxxx (18:22:18): i only wanted you to be in my life, but you only have laugh at me
kennedygerald1 (18:22:52): do you know I really have the same feelings for you when ever we talking here too
kennedygerald1 (18:23:01): would you wanna know me ??
xxxxxxxxxx (18:23:18): and i dont care to confess you that i have cryed a lot for the damage you have done me :twisted:
xxxxxxxxxx (18:23:51): yes, i would love to know you, but not the fake but the real man who is behind those words
xxxxxxxxxx (18:24:16): and remove that fake picture :twisted:
kennedygerald1 (18:24:31): I need you to forgive me in the first place and keep in mind that I also like the way you are just that I need to explain to you why all this happen
kennedygerald1 (18:25:05): can we then use the web cam now .....may be we can speak on the phone
xxxxxxxxxx (18:25:50): but i dont want you to explane me nothing, youre a lier and if you explane me some, i never would know if youre telling me true or youre not :cry: :twisted:
kennedygerald1 (18:27:03): can I continue talking with you ?
kennedygerald1 (18:27:35): I'm not gonna lie to you
xxxxxxxxxxx (18:27:31): are you willing to show me who you really are?
kennedygerald1 (18:27:43): sure
xxxxxxxxxx (18:27:56): well, do you have facebook?
kennedygerald1 (18:28:16): at the moment no
kennedygerald1 (18:28:31): what about you I can register for one
kennedygerald1 (18:28:43): may be we can speak on skype what about that
xxxxxxxxxxx (18:28:51): send me one picture of you
xxxxxxxxxxx (18:29:00): i want to see your real face
kennedygerald1 (18:29:45): can we speak here
kennedygerald1 (18:30:12): can you forget about what has happen here if you wanna know me ??
xxxxxxxxxxx (18:30:33): if you really want me to trust you, send me your real picture and tell me your real name
kennedygerald1 (18:31:28): we can use the webcam right now ...what about that
kennedygerald1 (18:32:29): are you here with me ?
xxxxxxxxx (18:32:48): well, i see you dont really want me to trust you
xxxxxxxxx (18:32:59): thanks for the damage :heartbroken: :twisted:
kennedygerald1 (18:33:26): I only ask a question that can we use the webcam ???
kennedygerald1 (18:33:38): I did not mean to hurt you don't you see ?
kennedygerald1 (18:33:49): I wish I don't ever do that never
kennedygerald1 (18:33:53): so can we talk
xxxxxxxx (18:34:05): before i need you to send me your real picture and name
kennedygerald1 (18:34:22): may be we can be freinds...or whatever we can talk about this
kennedygerald1 (18:34:52): and I'm saying I can get you to see me on the webcam ....what about that
kennedygerald1 (18:35:14): anyway are you on facebook too ...what about skype
kennedygerald1 (18:36:37): you don't wanna answer ...or talk to me any longer ??
kennedygerald1 (18:36:38): fine
kennedygerald1 (18:37:26): I want to make you happy ....I will not hurt you I promise I won't...and I want you to believe me for that
kennedygerald1 (18:37:40): I'm gonna send you my recent picture any way
kennedygerald1 (18:37:49): can we talk ...
xxxxxxxxxx (18:37:59): when i see your picture
kennedygerald1 (18:38:31): sure I will send you one but not at the moment I do not have one on my pc now I will send you one to your e-mail
kennedygerald1 (18:41:56): are you there ?
kennedygerald1 (18:43:30): talk to me now
kennedygerald1 (18:43:51): do you really know how sweet you look
xxxxxxxxxx (18:45:19): well, when i see your picture until that moment bye :disagree:
kennedygerald1 (18:45:35): hold on please don't go
kennedygerald1 (18:45:57): can you wait for some few minute I 'm getting you a picture of myself
xxxxxxxxxxx (18:46:14): only five minutes
kennedygerald1 (18:46:35): can you give me 10 minutes I will get you my picture
kennedygerald1 (18:46:59): 10 minute then we can decide from there if we gonna talk to each other again from today
xxxxxxxxxxxx (18:47:25): only ten minutes
kennedygerald1 (18:48:04): ok thanks so please don't go hold on
kennedygerald1 (18:58:19): are you there
xxxxxxxxx (18:58:57): well, where is your picture?
kennedygerald1 (19:00:40): can I get that to your e-mail later tonight ?
kennedygerald1 (19:00:57): then we can also speak on phone...web cam
kennedygerald1 (19:01:09): please
xxxxxxxxxx (19:01:28): no, you see another time you have laugh at me
xxxxxxxxxx (19:01:38): waiting for nothing
xxxxxxxxxx (19:01:48): better forget me bye
kennedygerald1 (19:02:54): the time I ask you to wait was to check I use to have one on my pc until I formated by pc
kennedygerald1 (19:04:25): I'm not kidding you if you wanna keep this freidnship we have , just hold on and check your e-mail when you get a picture of myself then we can decide from there if you still wanna talk to me
xxxxxxxxx (19:05:01): then send it to me right now and after we will talk
kennedygerald1 (19:06:53): can I go get my digitalk camera ? not here with me at the moment need to get back home and do that I will be back here in 20 minutes can you please wait for me ??
xxxxxxxx (19:07:32): another time waiting for you?
xxxxxxxx (19:07:37): nooo :evil:
kennedygerald1 (19:08:25): is very important please I need you inrespective of anything I can not forget about you ...I like the way you make me feel sometime when I talk if you here
kennedygerald1 (19:09:11): I wish I can make you feel the same ,but if only you can have some patience we will know our fate
xxxxxxxxxx (19:10:17): look man, im being too much patient with you, but all has a limit
kennedygerald1 (19:10:51): please Babe....I'll be right back
kennedygerald1 (19:11:09): promise me you will wait for me here nned to get back home now
xxxxxxxxxx (19:11:14): you have only the last twenty minutes
xxxxxxxxxx (19:11:37): so go to your home right now
kennedygerald1 (19:12:01): Cowboy take me away, fly this girl as high as you can into the wild blue. Set me free oh I pray. Closer to heaven above and closer to you
kennedygerald1 (19:12:12): I'm out of here now !!!
kennedygerald1 (19:12:19): will be right back ....Kiss
xxxxxxxxxxx (19:12:33): so go to your home right now
kennedygerald1 (19:12:38): kiss
kennedygerald1 (19:40:06): hi my Dear
xxxxxxxxxxxx (19:40:27): im here
kennedygerald1 (19:41:10): thank you for waiting
kennedygerald1 (19:41:41): I'm getting you the the pictures o your mail now
xxxxxxxxxx (19:41:39): ok
kennedygerald1 (19:42:07): thanks
kennedygerald1 (19:45:26): Babe are you there
kennedygerald1 (19:46:00): I have sent the picture you should have it any moment from now
xxxxxxxxxx (19:46:01): not yet
kennedygerald1 (19:47:17): hold on I'm sending you again please
kennedygerald1 (19:47:19): okay
kennedygerald1 (19:50:22): Babe can we continue with our chat now....we can forgive and forget.....first let get to know ourself too first
kennedygerald1 (19:50:28): that very important
kennedygerald1 (20:06:09): sorry for that interruption Babe...I'm back here for you
kennedygerald1 (20:06:47): if you have checked them out tell me something ....can we be freinds??
kennedygerald1 (20:08:12): are you there ??
kennedygerald1 (20:09:48): H_H are you here
kennedygerald1 (20:09:59): we can talk
kennedygerald1 (20:10:49): Tis far better to give your all and smother than to withhold in hopes of a longer relationship
kennedygerald1 (20:11:15): I am sorry
kennedygerald1 (20:11:47): talk to me now ....
kennedygerald1 (20:14:18): There is a major difference between
kennedygerald1 (20:14:27): ok if you here we will talk ....
kennedygerald1 (20:40:19): are you here ....?
kennedygerald1 (20:42:00): please talk to me .....when we started baby we were friends
kennedygerald1 (20:42:35): but that's not how this fairy tale is gonna end
kennedygerald1 (20:43:19): see I was thinking and it clicked one day, that no one else has ever made me feel this way.
kennedygerald1 (20:49:19): are you there
xxxxxxxx (20:53:14): yes the fair tale is over already
xxxxxxxx (20:53:17): im here
xxxxxxxx (20:53:24): i went to buy tobacco :mrgreen:
kennedygerald1 (20:54:13): do you wanna talk to me here now ? please
xxxxxxxx (20:54:42): well, tell me why all this
kennedygerald1 (20:55:01): in the first pleace I am sorry for my actions ...if you will give me the chance to come in to your life I promise I will never hurt you
xxxxxxxx (20:55:24): that you promised me once
kennedygerald1 (20:55:41): I can explain please
xxxxxxxx (20:55:48): ok
xxxxxxxx (20:55:57): explaine me please
kennedygerald1 (20:55:59): can we be firends
xxxxxxxxx (20:56:13): firstly explaine me why all this
kennedygerald1 (20:56:29): or
kennedygerald1 (20:57:41): is a long story ..it all started when I
kennedygerald1 (20:58:22): please can we use the webcam ....or the microphone I want to hear your voice then we continue please
xxxxxxxxxxxx (20:58:37): ok call me

************************after to talk to him though pc******************** :D

xxxxxxxxxxxx (21:24:21): why did you all this
kennedygerald1 (21:25:03): I was having a very good business when all of a sudden I lost everything....through fraud
kennedygerald1 (21:26:12): now what made me to get into this was becouse I needed some money to set up myself though I did not like a bit of what I was doing ....,
kennedygerald1 (21:27:57): I was introduce int it by some freind I study here ....life here has been hell for me before it wasn't so when I had my bisiness ...no work
kennedygerald1 (21:28:31): at the moment ....becouse the fraud they fraud me
kennedygerald1 (21:30:27): I told you I had a very good business before when I was fraud by some men ...since then life has been like hell for me here ....I have a lot of money to pay to banks
kennedygerald1 (21:31:42): I just took that for you
kennedygerald1 (21:31:46): to see me
kennedygerald1 (21:32:12): ok thanks
Ateh Malkuth ve-Geburah ve-Gedulah le-Olam Amen...

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted » Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:36 pm

Received: from [41.218.239.22]
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 10:48:58 -0800 (PST)
Subject: picture of myself Babe

Usethisplace
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Usethisplace » Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:49 pm

Great, but he still continues... :-o

He did not reply to my very nice appreciative mail, on dating site "Girls date for free", where he put his
very recent addy:

(accompagnied by identity pic from Gen Abizaid, below)

New Pseudo:

SUP212

New Chat-up line: honest caring and loyal :twisted:
Town
Atlanta, US
My height
5' 9 (1.75m)
My hair color
Grey
My eyes
Blue
My body type
Medium

In brief...
My roots
White-Caucasian
My faith
Christian
My education
Masters
My income
- Not Given -
Housing
Own outright
How often do you drink?
Light
Do you smoke?
No
Do you have children?
No
Do you want children?
Not sure
Industry
- Not Given -
Employment
- Not Given -

[url=http://postimage.org/image/20s7ys2hw/](Deleted duplicate pics)AN

Arabian Nights
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Arabian Nights » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:19 pm

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
oooo H-H I do love the way you get them to show there little faces :D
and BLACK too :party: :party: :party: :party:
and NOT a general aftr all :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Have you GOOGLED today!
POST UP: Site, Profile, Pic, Name, IP, Phone before it is deleted

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:28 am

many thanks AN;
these leeches who came from usa to africa suddenly they become in black men,
maybe for the hot weather in africa??? jejjejejeje :twisted:

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Steve Sensenal - sensenalsteve@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:35 am

http:/ /person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=4417188 (Profile now suspended)
USER ID: 4417188
Nickname: sensenal
Name: steve
State/Region: New York
City: New York

sensenal: sensenalsteve@yahoo.com

Email
41.218.248.122 GHANA
i wish you will have the desire with me so that we can get
to know each other better and see what the future will hold
for us,i will like to base our friendship on honesty,trustfulness,
(sent pictures of Gen Abizaid)
No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!

Bérénice
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bérénice » Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:26 pm

marcus5555@live.com
on Match.com

Return to “Military scams”