It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:52 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Michael Tom - sgt.michaeltom@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
metwo
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby metwo » Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:08 am

Pictures stolen from Rich R. The Nigerian pest stole also his REAL last name.
icwatch.wikileaks.org/docs/rich-robles9642325USArmySeniorSIGINTAnalyst2008-07-01icwatch_linkedin

sgt.michaeltom@yahoo.com says he's overseas saving little kids and seems to need money!! :shock: He has given me sob stories about injured children dieing in his arms etc.

I couldn't find him on any searches but maybe for pending? Has anyone ran into him?

Michaelxx

Tom925 orsgt.michaeltom925@yahoo.com
Age 50
New York ,NY

About Me
I,m Michael i work for the US Army.....have been divorce i haven't gotten a chance to work a relationship out...but i guess i wanna give it a trial now and see how it goes i don't mind going extra mile to seek for a true love...i love kids and family...i believe they are the best thing that could ever happen to someone ...What do you seek in your ideal man ?Am a caring man who show my woman what true love mean .i work according to word of God. I'm a romantic man, i love going to the beach , listen to music , love talking a walk, love going to movies I would descried myself as very caring a gentle and positive person very generous and like life and like meeting people. I am an easy going person with great seance of humor ......it has been my dream since i was young to serve my country, and am happy i made it a reality. i believe life without love is like an harp without string, everyone need love,and i think i deserve a good woman.i love to walk along the beach with my woman holding hands seeing the breeze and talking romantic stories,and also watching the sunset together,I hope to find the same qualities in the person that i am seeking for as a friend or something beyond
About My Match
My opinion on the type of woman that I want to be with in the future is someone who is caring and considerate, someone I can trust and who will trust me and will always be honest with me, someone who enjoys laughing at the silly things that happen in life. Someone who is willing to share the work to make our home a comfortable place. Someone who likes to live in a tidy house too, I do not like to have things very messy. . I am happy to share in all of the work required to keep the house nice .If someone was like that and loved me for who I am too, I would be a very happy man. You know what i believe you can’t make someone love you, all you can do is be someone who can be loved, the rest is up to the person to realize your worth and Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.............i believe True love still exists cos Love is a noble act of self-giving, offering trust, faith, and loyalty.
Looking for
Long-term relationships

Emails to me
Jun XX 2010
Hunnie i,m here waiting to chat with you soon!!!!!!!!! sgt.michaeltom@yahoo.com
Michael

Jun XX 2010

Re[2]:Hello Michael .
Hello babe can you reside your Yahoo IM to me because i have problem with my Yahoo so pls send it again..or if you don,t mind you can add me to this again...... sgt.michaeltom925@yahoo.com waiting to chat with you soon...
Your Army Man,
Michaelxxx

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

chicca
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: sgt.michaeltom@yahoo.com

Postby chicca » Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:04 am

Hello, I know I did the same thing on sgt.michaelton@yahoo.it he asked me $ 1500 for a transit to come to me, he said he loved me, he said he could not do without me. I do not know if they stole your account. The money was to go to Nigeria. Some mail Michael
In regards to your request, am pleased to tell you that ''Sergeant Michael Tom'' can be allowed to get a Transit leave under the decree act 202 of the US Army, you can now proceed with the transit application.

You can proceed by making a payment of $1,500.00 USD to,

NAME- FAKUNLE AYOMIDE SAMUEL

CITY- ADO EKITI

STATE- EKITI STATE

COUNTRY- NIGERIA.

The Accountant to get the money is now in Nigeria doing some investigation on the Nigerian man "identified in the US as Abdul Farouk Abdulmutallab" attempted to blow up US airliner. Therefore the money must be sent to him where ever he is in the world that's why we do accept the payment Via western union (WU).

N.B All money spent on this leave issue is going to be returned to you back as soon as we confirm Sgt.Michael Tom is with you.

Payment should me made via Western Union Money Transfer (WU).

Regards,

Colonel Douglas Gabram,

Good morning hunnie how are you...?hope you sleep well...i was so stress up last night that is why you can catch up with me...patrol was hectic yesterday...i was missing you so bad last night... I don't even know where to start. You make my heart pound so fast and I can't even catch my breath. You give me goose bumps all over my body and you're all I think about. I've never had a love like this before and I've never felt this way. I want to keep you forever.
Your fiance,
Michaelxx

Hunnie i'm here missing you so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your fiance,
Michaelxx

Good morning hunnie how are you hope you sleep well i can be able to sleep about the email you send to me last night hunnie that mail hurt me so much i cried all over the night I want you to know how much I love you. We have been through so much in these last few weeks, but our love has always come out on top. You mean so much to me, and my only desire is to make you as happy as you make me. With each passing day I fall more in love with you. You can do the slightest thing and it warms me; most of the time you don't even realize it. You are always in my thoughts and in my heart. I never knew that love could be so wonderful. You have given me a new perspective on so many things. I will always treasure our love and keep it safe. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!
Your fiance,
Michaelxx

I dont send him any money:
chicca

ferratella
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ferratella » Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:29 am

Sono stata contattata alla fine del mese di maggio 2010 dal fantomatico sgt. Michael Tom sul sito http:/ /www.italy.datinggroup.eu, subito dopo la pubblicazione del mio profilo. Ha voluto la mia mail x chattare su Yahoo messenger. Mi ha detto di essere un sergente americano divorziato, con un figlio di 9 anni, Ken, che vive a New York con sua madre. Il sgt. da 6 mesi è di base a Camp Taji, in Iraq, in missione di pace e che agisce seguendo la parola di Dio. Mi ha subito inviato 4 fotografie che corrispondono a quelle pubblicate in questo sito (http://www.romancescam.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;), tra cui quella in divisa militare. La sua richiesta è stata di volere parlare telefonicamente con me, ma per poterlo fare, era necessario un collegamento telefonico satellitare, perchè c'erano i Talebani che potevano intercettare le nostre telefonate. Ha insistito più volte perchè scrivessi una mail per avere informazioni al riguardo a forceenquiries@aol.com. Mi ha detto che un suo amico italiano, Cameron, parlava con la sua donna tramite phone link satellitare e che il phone link costava 250 dollari. Il fantomatico sgt. Michael Tom mi pregava di pagare perchè lui non poteva farlo.
Nel frattempo, ogni giorno mi scriveva e-mails d'amore, in cui diceva che era innamorato di me, che mi pensava tutto il giorno, che gli mancavo, che ero diventata la sua fidanzata, il suo amore, lo scopo della sua vita, che avrebbe voluto condividere per sempre la sua vita con me, ecc.ecc. Mi sono sentita plagiare dalle sue dolci parole e premurose attenzioni in chat riguardo la mia vita professionale e privata, e dalle sue quotidiane lettere d'amore.
Ho cliccato sul logo della mail di forceenquiries@aol.com: era un link che mi ha permesso di entrare senza problemi sul sito http:/ /www.ts2.pl, in cui c'era una pagina riguardante il servizio satellitare per i militari USA in Iraq. questo link mi sembrava convincente.
La modalità di pagamento era però tramite Western Union. Ho inviato 250 dollari al sig, SAMUEL FAKUNLE, Città; ADO EKITI, Stato: EKITI STATE, Paese: NIGERIA, pensando che tutto finisse lì per ottenere il collegamento satellitare con l'Iraq.
Invece forceenquiries@aol.com mi riscrive dicendo che il costo di navigazione è cambiato, il nuovo prezzo è di 150 dollari e che il telefono Thuraya SG-2520 costa 450 dollari. Ma d'altronde, visto che avevo già pagato 250 dollari, avrei dovuto pagare la differenza di 350 dollari.
Io mi sono molto arrabbiata con il fantomatico sergente Michael, dicendo che per me era un cattivo scherzo, che lui non era statunitense, ma nigeriano e che mi stava prendendo in giro.
Lui allora mi ha detto che non c'entrava nulla, che il fornitore dei telefoni satellitari si trova in Nigeria e che, non si sa x quale motivo aveva aumentato il costo.Lui non poteva pagare la differenza, ma voleva che ritornassi da lui, perchè ero importante per la sua vita, ecc, ecc. Alla fine,a malincuore, ho pagato 350 dollari con la Western Union a: DAVIES OLAYINKA, città: ADO EKITI, Stato: EKITI STATE, Paese: NIGERIA.
Il fantomatico sgt. Michael, non faceva altro che ringraziarmi di questo pagamento e che non vedeva l'ora di potersi collegare telefonicamente con me dopo 48 ore dall'avvenuto pagamento.
Ho ricevuto il 21 giugno 2010 una e-mail da forceenquiries@aol.com, in cui mi offrivano le carte telefoniche pre-pagate con costi che variavano da 450 dollari a 5000 dollari, a seconda dei minuti validi dai 2 ai 6 mesi. Era necessario acquistare una carta telefonica prima che il Sgt. Michael potesse ricevere il telefono satellitare e contattarmi telefonicamente.
A quel punto ho letto sul sito dell' azienda satellitare ts2.pl che ci sono persone che organizzano vere e proprie frodi a loro danno e che chiedono soldi alle persone oneste tramite Western Union. Si tratta di una vera e propria TRUFFA!!! La vera compagnia dice di utilizzare conti bancari e indirizzi email con domini @ts2.pl e @support.ts2.pl.
Quello che mi dispiace è:
1)che i truffatori hanno agito prendendo in giro i sentimenti non solo della sottoscritta, ma chissà di quante altre donne! 2) hanno utilizzato fotografie di un uomo che sicuramente non c'entra niente con questa truffa.
Chiedo ai Sigg.SAMUEL FAKUNLE e DAVIES OLAYINKA , SE SONO PERSONE ONESTE, di restituirmi i soldi. Grazie! Ferratella

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:31 pm

Grazie. But... do not ask the scammers if they will pay you back. it´s useless. At best, they will promise to do so...if you pay another few hundred. :( So better cut off all contact.

You need also to understand that these email addresses are all by the same scammer. This forcenenquiries@aol.com, for example...everyone can open an AOL mail. So the mugu did just that, to attack you with an additional character, to make the money request more convincing. A standard scammer tactic, being a "bank", a "barrister" etcetc

Sometimes I wonder, does anyone ever read what we are writing? I mean, it cannot be impossible to read 5 minutes before posting, can it? Everyone asks the same 5 questions over and over and over. You are making it very easy to the scammers... .(

^^your post in English:
They have been contacted at the end of the month of May 2010 from the fantomatico sgt. Michael Tom on the http:/ /www.italy.datinggroup.eu site, quickly after the publication of my profile. He has intentional my mail x to chat on Yahoo messenger. He has said to me of being a petty officer first class divorced American, with a son of 9 years, Ken, than alive to New York with its mother. The sgt. from 6 months it is of base to Camp Taji, in Iraq, mission of peace and that it acts following the word of God. It has quickly sent 4 photographies to me that correspond to those published in this site (http://www.romancescam.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;), between which that in military uniform. Its demand has been of wanting to speak by telephone with me, but for being able to make it, a telephone link was necessary to satellitare, because c' they were the Talebani that could intercept our telephones. It has insistito many times over because a mail for having information with regard to forceenquiries@aol.com wrote. It has said to me that a its Italian friend, Cameron, spoke with its woman through phone link satellitare and that the phone link he cost 250 dollars. The fantomatico sgt. Michael prayed me to Tom to pay because it could not make it. Meantime, every day wrote to me e-mails d' love, in which it said that it was fallen in love of me, than thought all the day to me, than I lacked to it, that I had become its fianc2ee, its love, the scope of its life, that it would have intentional to share in order always its life with me, ecc.ecc. They are felt to me to plagiare from its sweet words and premurose attentions in chat care my professional and private life, and from its daily letters d' love. I have cliccato on the logo of the mail of forceenquiries@aol.com: it was a link that it has allowed me to enter without problems on the http:/ /www.ts2.pl site, in which c' the service was a regarding page to satellitare for the USA soldiers in Iraq. this link me seemed convincing. The modality of payment was but through Western Union. I have sent 250 dollars to the Mr., SAMUEL FAKUNLE, City; ADO EKITI, State: BEEN EKITI, Country: NIGERIA, thinking that all it ended there in order to obtain the connection to satellitare with l' Iraq. Instead forceenquiries@aol.com it rewrites saying to me that the navigation cost is changed, the new price is of 150 dollars and that I telephone Thuraya SG-2520 costs 450 dollars. But d' however, since I had already paid 250 dollars, I would have had to pay the difference of 350 dollars. I am myself much angry with the fantomatico petty officer first class Michael, saying that for me it was a bad joke, than he I was not American, but nigeriano and that he was taking to me in turn. It then has said to me that not c' he entered null, than the supplier of he telephones satellitari finds in Nigeria and that, it is unknown x which reason had increased the cost. It could not pay the difference, but he wanted that you returned from he, because I was important for its life, etc, etc At the end, to malincuore, I have paid 350 dollars with Western Union to: DAVIES OLAYINKA, city: ADO EKITI, State: BEEN EKITI, Country: NIGERIA. The fantomatico sgt. Michael, did not make other that ringraziar me of this payment and that he did not see l' now of being able itself to connect by telephone with me after 48 hours dall' happened payment. I have received 21 june 2010 email from forceenquiries@aol.com, in which they offered the prepaid telephone papers to me with costs that varied from 450 dollars to 5000 dollars, according to the valid minuteren from the 2 to the 6 months. Era necessary to acquire a telephone paper before that the Sgt. Michael could receive telephones to satellitare and to contact to me by telephone. To that point I have read on the site dell' company to satellitare ts2.pl that there are persons who organize real swindles to they gives and that they ask money the honest persons through Western Union. Draft of a real SWINDLE! The true company says to use bancari accounts and addresses email with dominions @ts2.pl and @support.ts2.pl. What me dispiace it is: 1) that the truffatori have not only churn taking in turn the feelings of the undersigned, but goodness knows of how many other women! 2) they have used photographies of a man who sure not c' nothing with this swindle enters. I ask Sigg.SAMUEL FAKUNLE and DAVIES OLAYINKA, IF THEY ARE HONEST PERSONS, to give back the money to me. Thanks! Ferratella
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:58 pm

Hi Feratella, in the army camps in both Iraq and Afghanistan, all the soldiers have free internet and sat. phone access.
And a Thuraya - SG-2520 Handset - Satellite/GSM without additional equipment costs already USD 1275. 00.
I'm sorry but as Frumpy already said, the money you've sent via WU is gone for ever.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:22 pm

was contacted on http:/ /www.conservativedatingsite.com today by
tom925
I am a: Man
I am Seeking a: Woman
City: ohio
State: Texas
I am Looking for: Marriage
Religion: Christian - Methodist
Marital Status: Divorced
Education Level: Bachelors Degree

I,m Michael i work for the US Army.....have been divorce i haven't gotten a chance to work a relationship out...but i guess i wanna give it a trial now and see how it goes i don't mind going extra mile to seek for a true love...
same wording as in post by by metwo on Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:08 am
new pic though

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:20 am

He is now on easyflirt as Armytom925, 48 yo from New York, without a picture:

You have a nice pic and a wonderful profile, i would love to get to know you if you don't mind...Do you care for a chat?? My Yahoo id is Sgt_michaeltom@yahoo.com. ..i can wait to chat with you soon!!!
Michael
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Gray Collins - gray40col@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:02 am

Gray Collins

gray40col@yahoo.com

Mugu who i cant pin down....picture is familiar but not on SD

Originally on connectingsingles! User name "smile020"...now banned!

Yahoo pulse
Gray Collins
49 - Male - New York, New York

Geographically confused fake soldier!
26 NOV: gray40col: i am presently at afghanistan
29 NOV: gray40col: am in state new york :thinking:
30 NOV: gray40col: But I am leaving this country tomorrow (to go to Afghanistan)
29 DEC: gray40col: I got deployment to afghanistan. am Kent in england :roll:
No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Gray Collins - gray40col@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:28 am

Received: Sat, 1 Jan 2011 02:17:13 -0800 (PST)

I want to be at your side, to let go of the past with the passing of the old year and to embrace with you a future as we enter the new year. I want to forever be at your side, to love you and to argue with you, to laugh with you and to cry with you, to share with you and to dream with you. As we enter into a new phase in our lives, I want to be the one you love and make love to, as I will love you and make love to you. I want to be the one who cares for you when you're sick and to be the one you take care of.
As I do now, I will be the one who loves you like no other could ever possibly do. We share a connection that goes deeper than anyone has ever known. The road that we have walked together so far has not been an easy one, but you have proven to me, many times over, the kind of woman that you are by walking it with me, at my side, spiritually if not physically. You have shown to me a commitment and devotion unequaled by any man. I want to give that back to you for the rest of our lives.
We will share in a life of passion and commitment and love unparalleled. We will cross the bridges of troubled waters together and we will laugh and play together under the sun for many years to come. Others will look at us and pray to one day find that kind of love. We will be the couple, who into their 80's (and beyond) who will still hold hands and share in a kiss in public. The love and devotion will shine around us like a beacon of hope for others.
I have given to you my love, my heart and my soul. I will give to you my life, my compassion and my spirit. Should ever you feel weak, lean on me and I will be your shelter from life's troubles. Should ever you feel sad, come to me and I will help you to smile again. Should ever you feel anger, bring it to me and I will help you to find the compassion and forgiveness in your soul. If ever you should feel lost or afraid, step into my arms and let me lead you home to my heart again. And from this night forward I will love you with all that I am or ever could be, for without you I am nothing.
You are the vastness in my universe. You are the sun and the light which guides me thru the darkest of times. You are the moon and the stars that lend me my dreams. You are my hope when all seems lost, and you are all that I could ever dream of. You are my heart my soul and my spirit.
As the old year ends and the new year begins, take all that I offer to you and hold it dear to you. Keep my heart safe within your soul as I will keep your heart safe within my own soul. From now until all life ends. You are me and I am you, together we are one and I will love you forever.
Love always,
Gray smile

Sent from Military wireless device :mrgreen:

IP 178.239.85.94
Hostname: bda-178-239-85-94.bis7.eu.blackberry.com
ISP: Research In Motion UK Limited
Organization: Research In Motion UK Limited
Proxy: None detected
Type: Unknown
Assignment: Static IP

Research In Motion UK Limited
regularly in use by scammers on RS

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

robiesrich@rocketmail.com

Postby janex69 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:00 am

http:/ /w ww.connectingsingles.com/free-dating-moonpower.htm
moonpower
I am a:50 yr-old man seeking women, 40-50

Hi
Thanks for taking your time to get in touch, its an honour to get something from you, by the way I have gone through your profile and I wish I could read your mind through your charming profile and see If you truly need love. I want to love with all my heart but I have no idea if you are willing to love too.
My heart is ready to split into two because I need that special someone. Please, from the bottom of my heart to the height of my will, I wish to take a chance to Love you like you have never been loved before,will you give me a chance?
I will be glad to read back from you telling me a bit about you,here's my email if you care to chat robiesrich@rocketmail.com. Take care and enjoy your day.
Love,
Richie xx
No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!

jrclowery
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Ralph Davinson, dralphcol@yahoo.com

Postby jrclowery » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:55 pm

Joined match.com last Thursday, within a few minutes there was a "wink" from this guy. Chatted for a few minutes on IM then asked to go onto Yahoo Messaging. We proceeded to IM on yahoo for a few days, he sent me emails. Right after IMing his profile was no longer active on Match.com- I asked and he professed to not know why, me being new to Match I was ignorant. When I researched it- match suggested that people often deactivate their profiles and some other BS. What should have been Red flag # 1. Said he was in the Army and at Camp Eggers in Afghanistan. (I pushed for the info as to where he was stationed) from Los Angeles, then Maryland when I questioned where in LA. Parents were dead, no siblings, no friends. That wasn't enough to set the warning bells off. When I questioned him about other things they never seemed to match up. Now that I know there are scams I see why. Just didn't seem right- professing his "love" for me after a few days! Red Flag 2 was when he said his bday was coming up and I said give me the address for Camp Eggers and I will mail you a bday card. He had to ask his "commander", how to do it because he had never received mail before. Awwwww how sad (my reaction) So after a few minutes he comes back onto the IM and now I've got some guys email named Mr. Jason who I was to email to get the info (DOH!) should have been another clue but I still I wasn't clued in. Sent this Jason guy an email asking him for the info on how to send a card or package. Then "Ralph" asked me to send him a laptop for a bday present BIG RED FLAG! Told him in no uncertain terms that that was NOT going to happen- and asked him why didn't he send me a few hundred, I'd buy it for him and ship it. LOL! Got some sob story that his money was "tied up" just like his house and car which he gave over to the government to take care of while over in Afghanistan. Definitely warning bells going off now because he just couldn't answer my questions and the language/grammar was just wrong. All this lovey dovey crap too after 48 hours. Unfortunately some very lonely women might fall for that but not me. Final straw- heard back from the "commander" to send the package to Ghana where he would then distribute it to "Ralph". Now I knew I was being scammed and unfortunately I reported the communications as scam and they were deleted from my inbox. Now I wish I had saved it so I could post it here. I did save a picture from the yahoo chat so I am including it. The language should really have been the first clue and then the romance escalation the 2nd- I never should have let myself get to 3 and 4 red flags!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Ralph Davinson, dralphcol@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:23 am

No worries, there is no doubt this is a Nigerian scammer from West Africa or Malaysia. :)

Too bad you didn´t keep the money request in HIS words.

This one has no site registrations on the dralphcol@yahoo.com email; maybe Spokeo offers a hit or two but don´t bother if you don´t want.

Never mind, ignore him; feel free to report any other scammer you might and will come across.

closing their profiles on paysites is indeed a good thing, some other victim has paid for it. For free site scammers, don´t bother, they have dozens til hundreds run anyway.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

firefly

Bookmark and Share

Re: Ralph Davinson, dralphcol@yahoo.com

Postby firefly » Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:44 pm

The picture is already reported here. Merged.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Vitamine Joel, vitaminejoel@yahoo.com (pics 1)

Postby Bix » Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:09 pm

vitaminejoel @ CasualKiss
Floral Park, New York
48-year-old single male

see also topic:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 3&p=218184" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:13 pm

Split from http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 29#p291029" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Lennuxlopez@yahoo.com

on migente:
fruitvitamin
i am a good looking
man,caring,loving,outstanding, honest,kind,out modded,happy, secure, self-confident, psychologically aware, emotionally,financially secure and nice to be with.i have learn To be a Strong man,have hard working, i lost my late fsther .
I love poetry, books, walks on the beach and cozy candlelight dinners. I enjoy movies, television, music, traveling, the desert, the quietness of the mountains, the ocean, sunrises and sunsets.
I am comfortable in jeans or a nice english suit. A nonsmoker/drinker, not into drugs (don't need them; I live in a natural high). I believe in enjoying the good life and am high on it. I have a healthy attitude about God and the Bible.
Im a very outgoing person, who loves to dine out,travel and enjoy a simple life. Im romantic and very affectionate. I have a good sense of humor and I like to make you laugh.
My desire is to meet a beautiful, sensitive, sensuous, warm, assertive single woman who wants a serious relationship. My interpretation of a woman is one to whom you can pour out all the contents of your heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that the gentleness of hands will take it all, sift it, keep that which is worth keeping and, with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away.

Sex: Male
Last Login: January 22
Race: White
Zodiac: Capricorn

Return to “Military scams”