It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:30 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Rachel Koma, rachelkoma1@yahoo.co.uk

African scammers posing as black women.
Sloane Ranger
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sloane Ranger » Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:34 pm

Another "US citizen" who turns up at the refugee camp in Senegal.

* rachel4real
* 24 y/o female
* alabama, USA

Am rachel i found your profile in www.
and decided to contact you because i will like us to establish a contact which will be beneficial for both of us so,please contact me here(rachelkoma1@ya hoo.co.uk) so that,we can introduce ourselves better and share our photos also

Flag this message
THIS IS ALL ABOUT ME WITH LOVE AND TRUS
Tuesday, 12 January, 2010 8:38
From Rachel Koma Tue Jan 12 08:38:29 2010
Return-Path: <rachelkoma1@yahoo.co.uk>

Received: from [196.207.218.3]4
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 00:38:29 -0800 (PST)
Subject: THIS IS ALL ABOUT ME WITH LOVE AND TRUS

Hello
Greetings to you? I'm Rachel coma 24years old, daughter of the late Dr. Edward koma a politician in Rwanda, who was later killed during the problem only with my brother, after the death of my father, my uncles, my mother later by poison of success, where they tried to My late father properties, which he later snatched from me, sure, I know that this message will come to you as a surprise, but I advise you take it with total concentrations believe not only the letter but the divine providence of Almighty God, now There is nothing I can do to flee for my life,

But now I am in Dakar Senegal under a UN refugee, I have no relatives that I can go now, all our relatives were in the middle of the war the only person I have now, Evans is a pastor, he is the father Senior of Christ the King Church here in the camp as a refugee here I have no right to anything except money, because it is against the law of the country, I have my late father (statement of the will and the statement of account here) to me I know that God is using you to save me in this situation, because if he was alive he deposited some amount of money in the finance and Security Company, which he used my name as the next of kin, is the question amount of $ 4.5 million U.S. dollars, because my father loves me very much, that was why he told me all about the money.

Now I have the company called and they told me that unless I have some body that will represent me with all documentation that is required is that they do not intend to release the money, I will how you can help me transfer this money to your account and from it you send some money for me, so my travel documents and air ticket to come to meet with you. I kept this secret to people here. Remember, I'll give you all this information through the trust I deposed you.

please call or send me your information as you.

(1) your full name ------------------
(2) your home address -----------------
(3) your telephone number ----------------
(4) Your date of birth

You can reach me via this Reverend Father Evans Phone (+221768675294) Remember when you call please ask more from Rachel coma. I hope that you keep your faith in me, as I have to achieve it in this matter.

Lonely Sincerely,
Rachel.

[Click to view next photo]

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Nelly Mbaye/Diagne; <nelly20006mbaye@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:38 pm

She contact me yesterday in WD but profile already removed there.

Dearest one

I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How is your day?.Mine was hot over here in Dakar Senegal.My name is Nelly (23) single and never married,
I am from Liberia in west Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that wasfought in my country.

My late father Dr Diagne Lincoln was Assistant managing director of Liberian Forestry Development Authority (FDA) and Ministry of Commerce and Industry, in Monrovia succeeded by the Chairman Dr Robert Tarlor the Brother of the former head of state (Charles Taylor) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father.

It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make our way to near by country SENEGAL where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend father's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you. I will plead with the Reverend Pastor of the church to allow me recieve calls from you so that i can give you the telephone number of the church to call me so that we can talk more about ourselves.

I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture.
Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Your's forever,
Miss Nelly Diagne.

SONATELNET
Pool ADSL BAS1
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Pic already posted
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Nelly Mbaye/Diagne/Lincoln; <nelly20006mbaye@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:45 pm

Dearest one

I'm delighted and honourd writing this letter to you having received your prompt reply from the dating site in which I have first contacted you for a sincere relationship, and I hope and pray that you be the honest man that will bring meaning into my life because I believe that is going to mark the beginning of our never-ending relationship. Though currently I am seeking asylum in a refugees camp in place called Dakar the capital of Republic of Senegal in West Africa.

With deep sorrow and tears in my eyes I hope my story will not be upseting or embarrassment to you because I am constrained to contact you due to the maltreatment I received from my step mother after the death of my parents which has turned my life around for pains and sufferings.. I ran out of my country because my step mother planned to kill me and take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father and mother. I urge you to read this letter carefully to enable you understand my predicaments.

My name is Miss. Nelly Lincoln , I am a girl of 23 years of age, the only daughter of late Dr Diagne Lincoln ,who was the Assistant managing director of Liberian Forestry Development Authority (FDA) and Ministry of Commerce and Industry, in Monrovia succeeded by the Chairman Dr Robert Tarlor the Brother of the former head of state (Charles Taylor) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killed my mother and my father It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make our way to near by country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee

My father deposited the sum of (US$2, 300, 000.00) (Two Million Three Hundred Thousand Dollars) before his death in a leading Bank of which i am the next of kin.I have informed the bank about my readiness to claim this money and the bank told me to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal.

However, I shall forward the contact of the bank to you for confirmation after i recieve mail of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund. As you will also help me in the invsetment, because I will like to complete my studies, as i was in my 1st year in the university studing law, when the crisis started that put me this situation iam today.

After the transaction you will arrange for my trip joining you over there for us to share this our love and feelings face to face. Meanwhile I wanted to escape from Africa to any where in the world but my step mother hide away my international passport and other valuable travelling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father’s File which contains important documents.

So I decided to run to the united nations refugee camp through help of a sailor where I am presently seeking asylum Dakar, Republic of Senegal.We are only allowed to go out of the camp on mondays and fridays of the week as this place is more of a prison and iam sending you this mail from the office of Rev Pual Duke the pastor of Christ the King church international located in the camp where iam living.

My dear i will be more than happy if you can call me in the church office with this number (+221772005561) so that we can talk more about my situation.When you call,please tell Rev Pual Duke that you want to speak with me so that He will send for me from the female's hostel to talk with you.

I wish to contact you personally for a long term relationship that may lead us to somewhere better if we work it out well because I believe that you will never betray me, After the transaction we will invest the fund me and you, or if you don't intend staying with me in your country then It will be my pleasure to compensate you with 5% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you.

Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I send you the Declinecontact of the bank so that you can contact them for confirmation and possible transfer to your position for a better life with you. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this relationship and transaction sincerely.

Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please dont disclose this to anybody untill i join you over there , once the fund has been transfered. Thank you so much and God bless you. Yours Sincerely,

Miss.Nelly
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Rachel Koma [rachelkoma1@yahoo.co.uk]

Postby hunter_hunted » Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:35 pm

Received: from [41.214.109.31]
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 09:31:05 -0800 (PST)

Hello dear,
I am writing to you with due respect and equally with heartful of tears and sorrows since we have not known or met ourselves previously. Please, i mean no harm to you only that i am in a desperate situation and need urgent help. After going through this mail, it will be your decision, whether to help me or to leave me to my faith, but whatever you decide, bear in mind, i am in trouble and need your help.

I am asking for your assistance after i have gone through a profile that speaks good of you. I will be so glad if you can allow and lead me to the right channel towards your assistance to my situation. I will make my proposal well known if i am given the opportunity. I would like to use this opportunity to introduce myself to you.

Anyway, i am Favour Desmond, 21 years old girl, the only daughter of Dr.Fumba Desmond, my father is now late,I lost the entire member of my family during the crises and i was lucky to be in burden school when the war started. My late father died during the last crisis in my country (Liberia)West Africa. He was one of the high officers standing against the leadership of formal President,Charles Taylor who is now in exile after many innocent souls were killed, My father was unlucky to be among those that were killed by the rebel.

The main reason why i am contacting you now is to seek for your assistance in the area of my future investment and also for a help hand over of some huge amount of money in my possession. This money $6,000,000:00 (Six million usa dollars) was deposited some years ago by my father, he made me the sole beneficiary. Please, i am now asking you to stand on my behalf to make this claim to stand as my partner oversea and in time of the investment as well.
As i have mention earlier i will make the procedure to this issue to be well known to you if you give me the opportunity to do so.
Please attach your direct contact information as you reply to me.
Thanks and remain bless.
Miss Favour.

picture already posted
Ateh Malkuth ve-Geburah ve-Gedulah le-Olam Amen...

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Favour Desmond <favourdesmond88@yahoo.com>

Postby hunter_hunted » Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:15 pm

Hello dear,
Thank you for your quick response. I really appreciate your concern, my prayer is for God to grant me my pursuance. Presently i am residing here Senegal in where i am seeking my political asylum as a refugee due to the crisis in my country. Secondly i want to relocate with you to further my education and also start up a good business venture that will be profit oriented. Please you can contact me on phone this telephone number +221-771798191
It belongs to our Reverend father in the church so when you call just ask of me. Now due to my political situation i cannot make this claims by myself i need a foreigner who will stand on my behalf to the bank, that is why i decided to make this contact with you, for you to stand on my behalf to the bank and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund into your position in your position.

I have the deposit certificate and the account number of my late father plus the his death certificate, everything concerning this transaction is clear. I will like you to first make contact with the bank where this fund have been deposited, let us hear from them before any other thing will be done, it is due to the trust i have in you that made me to disclose this matter with you, believing that i am save in your hand, no body knows what i have and where i am, please i asking you for my safety and security keep it very private ok, i know that God will see us through.

Once i get you well, i will send the bank contact details to you, so that from there you will make contact with them concerning the account and find out the possibility of transferring this fund into your position ok, i really appreciate your concern, waiting for your urgent response so that we can proceed.

Please send me your house or office contact address and telephone numbers so that i can use it to write a letter of nomination to the bank so that when you contact the bank, they will know of a truth that you are coming on my behalf.
Best Regard,
miss favour

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted » Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:19 pm

Hello dear,
Good day to you, I am very happy to hear from you,I know i am taking a risk by dealing with some body unknown to me face to face, however, in my present situation as a refugee and for the sake of keeping the transaction secret which is very important to me due to my statues, i do not have any choice than to put my fate in the human trust for each other.

Sometimes even in business, you can not help but to trust and hope for positive outcome. Here in Senegal is like one staying inside prison, and i don't want to continue like this, once the bank start up the transfer process i will start up too for my arrangement to meet you face to face in your country .

My intention is to have a good future, and a good living. I believe in my heart that your help to me will bring something good to you, and i assure you that if God will use you to help me out of this situation, i will never forget you in my life and with what you have said to me i now have the confidence to go ahead with you.
Here is the bank contact.

Général De Gaulle BP 229 Dakar Senegal.
e-mail: ( acthbs@yahoo.fr )
e-mail: ( acthbs@email.com )
e-mail: ( acthbs@accountant.com )
web site: http://www.bhs.sn" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Contact manager: Mr Khamara Usman.
Phones: 00221-774 354 933, 00221-839 33 33, 00221-839 3331, 00221-839 3306
Fax : 00221-688 36 77, 823 80 33 / 823 26 36

Account name: Dr.Fumba Desmond
Beneficiary: Miss Favour Desmond
Amount: $6 million us dollars

Looking forward to hear your response from the bank. God bless bless you please call the Bank, When you get them on the line, you can tell them that you are calling on behalf of the fund of Dr.Fumba Desmond from Liberia, you are representing me as my foreign partner as well as the next of kin to the fund ok, and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund to your position.

Please do your best to make sure that you make contact with the bank, i will advice you to call them on their telephone number and at the same time send an email to them, for them to know our seriousness, what ever you discuss with them ok, get back to me so that i will be knowing what is happening. My prayer is for God to grant me my pursuance and by the grace of God he will surely see us through. The most important thing is to make sure that you make contact with my bank let us hear from them before any other thing will be done.

Go ahead and contact them i have sent a nomination letter to them so now they know you as my foreign partner ok. Expecting to hear from you the response from the bank soon. Please take good care, and put me in your daily prayers.
Thank you very much and God bless you for me,
With sincere and trust,
Miss Favour

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:51 pm

I will send you my refugee ID card but it will take time, but you saying that you will not keep it secret, well i don't know if you really want to help me.

:twisted:

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted » Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:50 pm

Please i can you tell me what do you want me to do before you can believe me.

:twisted: nothing special jejejeje

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted » Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:21 pm

I have told you that i have the documents but the problem is that i don't have money to scan them, but i promise to scan them as i see way to do that

I'm going to tell you how to do that :twisted:

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:39 pm

Now i know that you don't want to help me, i will tell you thanks for the little hand at the beginning, what do you mean my offering my Reverend father a sexual favor.

:twisted: :twisted:

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:15 pm

Thanks so much for your mail but i still maintain on my words i will send you my id card when i have money to scan it.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Joyce; <joyceorizu@live.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:06 pm

She contact me today in 24FD as

jojobby
- ID: 118577
- 24 y/o Female
- France, other
- English, French, German
- student
- Have no children

Hello Nice To Meet You,
Hopefully this mail will find you in a perfect state of mind and good healthy condition.I am looking for a long term relationship in a person of your kind who understands the need to love and be loved.

I have taken time to see the age difference us but this is really within my choice of age range and I have no problems with that. I sincerely find you. and I am very interesting in knowing you and hear more from you.

Included here with this mail is my e-mail address through which you can reach me.

(joyceorizu@ live.com)

I really look forward to reading from you soon.
Thanks. Your's Truly penfriend,
Joyce.. ..

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Joyce Orizu; <joyceorizu@live.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:00 pm

Greetings to the one i choose to be the true friend of my heart, how was your day? how was your health? hope all is well? well as for me am alright and more than happy for your reply over seeking for friendship mail i propose to you. So therefor you are highly welcome to my world.

As for me, my name is Miss Joyce Orizu , i am 24 years old. I hailed from Kigali in Rwanda in central African.

My late father Dr Ukatu Orizu was the managing director and chief executive officer of Zamgo and Associates (Ltd) and was also once the personal adviser to the former head of state in my country but sorry to say he is dead.

My parents was killed in their cold blooded one early morning in our family home by hired rebels over a rebel war attack going on in my country and i could have been dead too but i was fortunate enough that i wasn't at home during the time of the incident,am at the university studying law as at then living in the school hostel but i prefer been killed instead of my loving and caring parents.

Well as for now am alone, my life full of hopeless and confussion because am the only child of my parents and am studying law in the university and my hope and aim of becoming a successful lawyer has been wiped away.

Am afraid of my country, i decided to make my way to a war free country senegal precisely. Right now,am staying in the church refugee camp of one clergy Rev Chris David over here in Dakar Senegal whom i met and told him about what i have been passing through all through my life.

As for me, i love things like ocean,sea,beach,mountains and vallies, age differences is not a barrier what i needed from you is your total love and caring from the depth of your heart towards me because i have seen hell since the sudden death of my loving and caring parents.

My late father, before his death, left so many affairs within my reach and cares(inheritance) as his only child which i will disclose to you in my next mail and attachments here are my emotional feelings for you, you cuold be the man of my dream(my pictures are attached) please mt dearest send me some of your picture ok.

Infact am here for you needless i know you will satisfy me, and please tell me more about you, more importantly, your likes and dislikes. You sounds so lovely and caring how i wish i will know you more better.

Thanks and take good care of yourself, I wish you lovely day and all the best throughout this year, Waiting to here from you soon, just from someone who seeks for your hand in friendship,
Miss Joyce

Clients-ADSL
Pool-ADSL-Sonatel-Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

pis1.jpg

Pic pis2.jpg already posted.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ann Harry Monib; <ann5050harry@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:14 pm

She contact me yesterday in 24Luv as

annlove
- Profile ID: 86029
- 23 y/o female (1987 - April - 5)
- new york, USA
- English,
- Have no children

ann5050harry@yahoo .com
Compliments of the day to you.
I am Miss Ann Harry I am single ,24yrs .However How are you? hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health.I went through your profile and i read it and took intersest in it,if you don't mind i will like to know you much better,although i came online to look for a true and loving man that is ready for a true,honest and loving relationship and will be able to take good care of me if you are the kind of man am talking about then send me a mail now on my private email (ann5050harry@yahoo .com) included,so that i will tell you all about myself and a picture of myself.looking forward to hear from you,thanks and God bless .
Best Regard,
Miss Ann

Hello dear one.
Thanks for your reply. I know that this mail will not come as a surprise to you because we have not had a previous correspondence, please bear with me. I like to have a good relationship with you, and I have a reason why i decided to contact you.

I decided to contact you due to the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile, My name is Ann Harry Monib. Girl 24 years of Liberia the only daughter of the late Dr. Harry Fumba Monib. former Vice President of the Republic of Liberia and the bearer of the National Union of Liberia,

My father died in car accident Wednesday night, November 24, 2004 while traveling from Ohio to Jackson, Michigan (USA), I am compelled to contact you because of the abuse I receive from my guys who are planning to take my father treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Meanwhile, I wanted to escape to Europe, but to hide my international passport and other valuable travel documents.

I am compelled to contact you because of maltreatmentt I, m receiving from my step mother. It is expected to bring all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father.

Meanwhile, I wanted to escape from Europe, but to hide my international passport and other valuable travel documents. Fortunately I was discovering that my parents file containing important documents.

So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for Refugees here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I would personally contact you for a long term business relationship and investment support in his country.

My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of U.S. $ 4.7 m ( four million seven hundred thousand dollars) in major banks as my family name. But meanwhile you should not allow anyone else to know about this money because my late father did not reveal any organism, not what they know about the valuable documents.

However, it will forward the necessary documents to confirm your acceptance to assist me to transfer money to your account and the fund's investment. As you help me in an investment and I would like to complete my studies, as in my first year in college, when the crisis began.
It is my intention to compensate for 20% of the total money for their services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is why I decided to contact you.
Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.
As soon as we receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In light of the above, reveals an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. After his acceptance to assist me I would like to have full write contacts the bank to enable them to address you as my partner standing on my behalf.
Before that, I would like to have your full contact as well as:

Your phone number ............
Your full name ..................
Your age and your ........

You can not call me by phone because I have no phone, but I would like to call me the phone number of Rev. is the Reverend priest Number here in the camp, call and say you want to speak with me. and he sent for me in the female hostel room 104. This is the phone number +221776043432 Rev father simon frank . Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please keep this only to your self, please ask you not disclose it until I come, once the fund has been transferred. try to check attached massage is my picture

Sincerely Ann

Clients-ADSL
Pool-ADSL-Sonatel-Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Pic already posted 12/01/10

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Peace Lakarme; <peace_lakarme@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:52 pm

She contact me yesterday in WD as

peacelak
- 25 y/o female (1986 May 12)
- from Berlin, Berlin, Germany :evil:
- English, Estonian, German
- Ethnicity Mixed
- seeking a Man from 20 to 30 y/o

Hello Sweet One ,
my name is peace Lakarme, I was impressed when I saw your profile in
www.
and I will like to establish a long lasting relationship with you,

please you can contact me through my mail, peace_lakarme@yahoo.com
so that I will send you my picture and tell you more about me.

I will be waiting for your reply as soon as possible.
your's New
friend,
peace.

peace_lakarme@yahoo.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am more than happy in your reply to my email.
How are you today? Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is peace Lakarme I 'm 24yrs, from Rwanda in Central Africa,5.9ft tall, Fair in complexion,(never married before )and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.
My late father Dr Ephraim Lakarme was the managing director of Lakarme associates (Ltd) and he was the personal advicer to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.
It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am living now in a refugee camp,and this computer is belonging to a reverend that has the church here in the camp.
I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. This is a picture of mine.
I will be hoping to read your reply.
Miss peace

UK-UK2NET-20040420
PROVIDER Local Registry
UK2 - Ltd Ditlev Bredahl
One Canada Square
Canary Wharf
E14 5DY
London
UNITED KINGDOM

Return to “Black Females”