It is currently Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:30 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Scammers with pictures of Brianna G.

African scammers posing as white women.
blackcapt
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby blackcapt » Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:41 am

pictures removed on request of RPO, as they were taken when she was minor.

Hello,
I am Jessy,By Name. Am new to this online ,I just registered about few days now,did this on line thing work for you? Do you meet anyone special .I will like to know more about you and hope things work out for us. Am looking for a man to make me happy again and be there for me always while i will do the same back to him.I do believe in friendship first ,that will make us know each other more better .

its quite unfortunate that i am presently in Nigeria right now ,but i am going to be back very soon because i only have few more time to spend here ,i am only waiting for my certificate which will be available a while from now .

i am going to tell you a little info about me and some of the things I'm into, so let me get more personal about myself. Well i am 27 years I have seen a lot,i am FL. Am a graduate in Banking and Fnance but i am basically here in Nigeria for my masters which i am almost done with .i stay with my parent all my Life but unfortunately i lost them in a car wreck last year,I would have to say that my best overall quality is just simply my personality. I can say that I don't know too many people if there is any that do not really like me. I attribute most of that to my parents because I think they did a pretty good job with me. Of course I would hope so being that I am the first and only child..Its so painful that i lost my parent but i still thank God for the position i am now and will always thank God cos HE's always there for me. I am just a really nice person who will help anyone who needs my help. I could go on, but you may think that I am some kind of crazy gurl.i am very fun to be with,i am easy going,passionate and Open Minded,i basically Joined the site to see if there are still reliable men out there,i know there are lots of different people out there on the site,some are worth to be Trust and Loved why some are not worth it..but all i just want you to know is that i am a young lady who has lots to offer but i am only willing to give my love to the right man who wins my heart I never speak negatively about people, I take less and listen more to people and does not jump into other people's affairs. I am a great giver when i have it i give,because I so much believes in the Multiplied returns.I have fully decided to be a role Model to my children and a good, loving
and caring wife to my husband,But I doesn’t want to mess myself with the wrong Man,Basically I decided to settle with a very nice understanding loving and caring Man.

I'm seeking a man (open, kind, serious, confident, cheerful, responsible) who is ready for marriage, ,Cos i want to start a new family,I will move with him and stay with him if things
workout between Us.i want a man that i cant Live without not a man that i can live with,a man that is willing to start new thing don't play games and don't want to waste my time and the time of other people,I'm a woman who has a very strong desire for a serious relationship.I have been Hurt before and will not allow that to happen to me again,thats why i took my time to look for my LoveLife.It's so great to be together and love and I hope, someday we'll meet and we will be happy in our souls and hearts! An open, kind, serious, confident, cheerful,responsible man, who is ready for marriage.

I hope to create a happy, cosy, secure marriage with a nice man, I would love to have a loving family in a nice house where everyone feels good to come home to.I think a woman must take care of her husband and children (family) first,I have a dream to meet the person with whom it is possible to live my life.Here we go. Let me know of one of your most embarrassing moments that you have had. It doesn't have to be the most just one. Oh and maybe some info on yourself as well. Talk to you later.I will send some of my pictures in next email.Bye for now.These are all my lovly pic i have for now.........ok
Regards.
Jessy

Sponsor

Sponsor

wayne

Bookmark and Share

Re: jessyjoe28@yahoo.com

Postby wayne » Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:16 am

Welcome to the forum. The pictures are stolen from *link removed at the request of the RPO ~Pinky*
Notice they have 136 pictures in their account. This shows how scammers can have so many photos of a single lady to use. Could you also post up any other info you have please, especially an email address. Thanks

blackcapt
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Trust Me Heart J Abolo; Laila_myheart; Lailatu Jibril

Postby blackcapt » Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:37 am

the email address is jessyjoe28@yahoo.com

something told me "too good to be true"

whoever she is, she got me! she didnt get a lot out of me though, but whoever this scammer is they didn't anticipate for me to find them out. Thank you for you help. So heres my question... is Laila_myheart; Lailatu Jibril the person who copied the pictures from latinahottie420?

This particular one doesnt know that I discovered them.
I am going to continue to play my role and try to get more information so we can put he/she out of business for good.

heres a flight itenerary that she recently purchased. It looked legit but I'm sure now that this is fake but this is the most I have right now. Just this and a bunch of love letters. Anybody else being scammed by this person please speak out!

------------------------------------email message sent to me----------------------------------------

Thank you for your booking Your booking has been confirmed

********* This is a valid travel document **********

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your reservation. Please find below your reservation details.

Attention:

* As a result of increased security measures, check-in delays may be longer than expected.
* USA immigration law demands airlines to collect more personal passenger information (API) and send it to the US before take-off. The required data will be requested during check-in and includes passport data, the country of residence and the first address where passenger is staying during his USA visit. KLM strongly advises all e- ticket passengers to check in online, an easy way to avoid the queues at the airport.
* As of 12 January 2009, all travellers to the US coming from the Visa Waiver Programme countries will also have to request a supplementary travel authorization. Read more about which countries these are and how you can request the supplementary travel authorization from ESTA

Your booking code is: YZTVE6

Your flight selection:

United States-Important Travel Information
KLM, like other airlines, is obliged due to American legislation to provide the American Immigration and Homeland Security with passenger reservation information (PNR). For more information, please refer to the KLM Privacy Policy. As of 12 January 2009, all travellers to the US coming from the Visa Waiver Programme countries will also have to request a supplementary travel authorization. Read more about which countries these are and how you can request the supplementary travel authorization from ESTA

Departure
From Lagos(Murtala Mohammed Airport) to Amsterdam(Schiphol)
Flight number KL0588
Departure/Arrival 21:40 Wed 24 Jun 2009
Arrival time 05:30 Thu 25 Jun 2009
Class Economy Class
From Amsterdam(Schiphol) to Detroit(Detroit Metro Wayne County Airport)
Flight number KL6039
Departure/Arrival 08:10 Thu 25 Jun 2009
Arrival time 10:40 Thu 25 Jun 2009
Class Economy
Remarks Operated by Northwest Airlines / Delta Air Lines
From Detroit(Detroit Metro Wayne County Airport) to Los Angeles(Los Angeles Intl.)
Flight number KL6327
Departure/Arrival 12:14 Thu 25 Jun 2009
Arrival time 14:01 Thu 25 Jun 2009
Class Economy
Remarks Total journey time: 24 hours 21 minutes

Operated by Northwest Airlines / Delta Air Lines

Price Breakdown
Passenger Type No. Ticket price Tax and fuel surcharge Total
Adult(s) 1 1,300.00 140..00 1,440.00
Price USD 1,440.00

Passenger information (First )
Name Miss. Jessy Joe (Adult)
Mobile NONE
email jessyjoe28@yahoo.com
Flying Blue (Air France and KLM) KL 0000000000
Seat preference None
Special meal None
Selected ticket type
Selected ticket type E-ticket
email jessyjoe28@yahoo.com
Payment information
Payment type CASH ALREADY PAID.

Refundable Allowance Fee...$956.89 (NOT YET PAID)

Baggage Policy:
Dangerous items are not permitted to be taken as luggage into the cabin of an aircraft or its hold.
Certain items are only permitted to be taken aboard the aircraft as hold luggage.

Please ensure that you are in possession of the correct and valid travel documents for your entire journey.

Thank you for booking with KLM!

Yours sincerely
KLM e-Services

mojosmom
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Kyanna Ballard - lonely_kyanna@rocketmail.com

Postby mojosmom » Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:59 pm

This beauty is in satellite sales in Africa. She's from North Carolina and her mother needs a kidney transplant. So ssad :mrgreen:
She sent me 2 $925.00 postal money orders. Then a check from some company in North Carolina. Unfortunately I cashed the money orders before I learned about these scams. I'm out that money, but I didn't ever send her any. She says her name is Kyanna Ballard.

The Enchantress
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Kyanna Ballard - lonely_kyanna@rocketmail.com

Postby The Enchantress » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:59 am

Hi and welcome to Romance Scam mojosmom.

This scammer is using stolen photograph from "flickr"

Thank You for posting this information - it will alert and save others from being scammed.

If you have any questions, concerns or further details please post - we will help you all we can.
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.

Click here > Advice - useful links

mojosmom
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Kyanna Ballard - lonely_kyanna@rocketmail.com

Postby mojosmom » Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:04 pm

I did get the IP address: 98.139.91.202

I'm still not sure how to do a search with it, so if you can let me know what kind of information you can obtain with that.

"Lonely Kyanna" also has a myspace and is a member of a few others. If you google "lonely kyanna" or "Kyanna ballard" you will see her in a couple different sites. She found me on Book of Matches (BOM), but she deleted her account as soon as we began corresponding.

The Enchantress
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby The Enchantress » Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:42 pm

Hi mojosmom

The IP is Yahoo based at Sunnyvale.

Could you please post the full header - but delete any personal details first.

Links and details on this scammer

http://www.myspace.com/555623063" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
(badoo)

Kyanna
24 year old girl

Location Charlotte, NC, United States

Interests

In music: Blues and Hiphop

In movies, books & TV: Drama, Cartoon, Magazine and Mtv

In sports: Basketball and Golf

My passions & expertise: I like to tell the truth and I do not suffer lie.

I also like:

I am active, fit, kind, romantic, feminine, sociable, intelligent, caring and full of energy with strong family values with integrity. I try to avoid conflicts. My friends say that I have a good personal... Lonely Kyanna
This scammer also on netlog user name kyannaballard
female - 28 years

mojosmom
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby mojosmom » Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:02 pm

Full header for Kyanna Ballard / lonely_kyanna@rocketmail.com:

Not sure if I did this right. Please let me know if you can obtain any information from this. Thanks again!

From Kyanna Ballard Tue Mar 1 23:22:45 2011
XReturn-Path: <lonely_kyanna@rocketmail.com>
Received-SPF: none (mta1127.mail.mud.yahoo.com: domain of lonely_kyanna@rocketmail.com does not designate permitted sender hosts)
Authentication-Results: mta1127.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=rocketmail.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=rocketmail.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (HELO nm1-vm0.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com) (98.139.91.202) by mta1127.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 01 Mar 2011 15:22:47 -0800
Received: from [98.139.91.62] by nm1.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 01 Mar 2011 23:22:46 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 579293.60650.bm@omp1052.mail.sp2.yahoo.com

The Enchantress
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby The Enchantress » Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:17 pm

Hi and thank you mojosmom - perfectly right :applause:

I have trimmed header and the details are the same in scammer reply recently recieved.

This scammer is spoofing/manipulating/hiding their true IP - using similar tactics as some spammers.
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011
Received: from [172.190.205.238] by web111208.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 98.139.91.226 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of lonely_kyanna@rocketmail.com)
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1060.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP
Subject: Re: Hi

The Enchantress
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby The Enchantress » Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:26 pm

Further mail and details on this scammer - lonely_kyanna@rocketmail.com

IP and location of this scammer = 41.138.172.49 = Lagos in Nigeria
Hnnm! it's my joy to hear from you.I engaged in buying and selling of an Italian jewelries and attires.I've been doing good with it ,is a pity that my dad passed away so early, he died some months back which always make me feel so bad whenever i thought of it. I missed him very much but i will always remember the good times we had together and i will always remember that i did get the chance to see him for Thanksgiving and the day before he passed. I always talk to him in my prayers. I know he do listen to me, because I get certain vibes that he is with me.I love to travel a lot and that the reason why long distance relationship is not a difficult thing for me to handle.Happiness is what i believe most in a relationship , i don't mind what the age is because is a number.I want a man that would always make me happy,encourage me in all aspect of life.I wouldn't mind spending the rest of my life with him with 100% respect and honesty.Well, presently I'm out of the state because of my mom,she was very sick so she was taken to a nearby Hospital, she has been living in China for years now, she re-married after her divorce with my father many years ago, so she is now in a hospital for a Surgery..I can't help it i need to be back to the states soonest.Actually,their are a lot of an important things I'm taking care of in the states before i got to know about this but i decided to leave them because i have more passion and love for her i think is my right to take a good care of her but planning to bounce back to the states soon i just want to be sure she get a Lil bit better before i leave...I am a very caring person, and will bend over backwards to do anything for the people that I care about! I have a good sense of humor and can be a goofball sometimes, but that makes me fun!! I have 110% to my relationships and am one of the most committed persons you will ever meet!I'm so new to the site and you?I have been hurt too many times in the past ! I hope you understand that!? I don't hold that against anybody just because of my past, i guess.I love to do anything outside and anything that is involved with sports! I'm always watching or playing sports and it might get to be a little too much because that is all I do sometimes, I guess you could say its a passion of mine and I love the competition but that is just how I am!,Anyway enough about me for now, tell me some more about you!? I am excited in finding out more about you!,Best,if you can share more of your pictures with me.

Lonely Kyanna

The Enchantress
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby The Enchantress » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:40 pm

Further mail used by this scammer
I engaged in buying and selling of an Italian jewelries and attires. presently I'm out of the state because of my mom,she was very sick so she was taken to a nearby Hospital, she has been living in China for years now, she re-married after her divorce with my father many years ago, so she is now in a hospital for a Surgery.. I just figured I should give this a shot and see what comes of it because i had been cheated alot by guys which gave me a big doubt in a man but i don't want to have that in mind but to be focus and keep my head up! As of right now i've only emailed with one person. I have had 9 or 12 sent me emails but they are just weird and totally not looking for the same thing I am looking for! All they wanted to do was get together and have sex and give me money with drink which is totally not what my profile says that I want!I never come on here to sex for money but love,honesty,caring and understanding is very important. I mean I have had alot of guys look at my profile and email me but I'm just not interested in any of them. And I have only been on the site for like few days ago.My favorite color is blue and my favorite food is anything that has chicken in it! Favorite car is probably a Shelby mustang GT convertible and any Toyota product!Although my dad tried to get me Chrysler steering convertible and I get to drive it all week, but it is a real sweetness car!!!

Have you ever done something embarrassing in front of your girlfriend?
Is Cheating ever OK??
Would you be unfaithful if you knew your girl would never find out.Have you ever sent a naughty text message that backfired on you?
Have you ever gotten it on in a car?
Have you ever scratched down there when you thought no one was looking?
Have you ever regretted a hookup ?

If you can get back to me soon good!,

Well, I'm with mom in the hospital since morning let give thanks to God her kidney had been filtered already so i'm ordered to make a provision for a Live Donor for her which i think i would start searching around for because the Dr. Said my own kidney is not match with her.I just have to start looking around for how i am gonna get this ready for her so she can get strong and there will be a room for me to leave for the States.Hope to hear back from you soon! And have a good day.

Lonely Kyanna

The Enchantress
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby The Enchantress » Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:33 pm

It has warm my heart and I am hoping to get to always hear from you... am originally from Charlotte, North Carolina, 26 years young and am excited to hear from you. I hope this will take us to the next level and we could build a relationship that will last forever.Distance between us does not bother me as I know we could meet,I liked your profile,but i want you to go right now to delete your profile off the current dating site then we can continue our conversations on here before we get to meet soon and all I read about it was awesome,it will be my pleasure to get to know more about you and I am putting this questions to you........

1What country are you from ?
2What state and City ?
3What do you do for a living?
4What do y o u seek for in a relationship?
5What are the basic qualities you seek for in a lady?
6What sort of relationship you seek for?
7Do you know that a relationship with no full of trust will not last?
8What interests you?
9You ever been married?
10Got kids?
11What do you do for fun?
12Do you like public intimacy?
13How long have you been single?
14What's being single like?
15Do you know I'm White Caucasian and 26years old?
16Why do you need a lady?
15Can you love this lady?
16What is love to you?
17Would you hit your lady for any reasons?
18what is your full name
I'll hopefully want to know what your consent is about these
questions.I want to get to know you and meet you
Pls My Name is ( Lonely Kyanna ) . but you can call me
Lonely K.....

SAME QUESTIONS ANSWERED BY ME TO YOU

Here is the answer as mine too :

1.What do i do for a living? An into buying and selling of all kind of Italian jewelries
2.What are the basic qualities you seek for in a man? I looking for a man to love me as much as I love him...Somebody who is honest, caring, loving, faithful, and funny...And a nice butt doesn't hurt either hahaha!
3.What sort of relationship i seek for? long term relationship that will leads to marriage
4.You ever been married? no
5.Got kids? no
6.What do i do for fun? Playing golf, hockey, gym, and i do love
outdoor as well like holding hand s at beach
7.Do i like public intimacy? yes
8.How long have you been single? 1 1/2yrs
9.What's being single like? like frustrating b cos am tired of been single
10.How do you treat your man? good
Love to read from you
Lonely Kyanna

The Enchantress
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby The Enchantress » Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:11 pm

Further mail from - lonely_kyanna@rocketmail.com
My day was not good,i need some money for some stuff honey

Ralph Warner
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Ralph Warner » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:13 pm

Here comes the money request
Morning My love, i had a sleepless night today just all because of what happened to me last night in the Hospital.Darling, i do not want to tell you this before but how things are going for me now is getting serious and the reason is i have worked and walked so i could get her the donor which can boost all things to move faster both for me and you and her but is seriously turning around me now my love.I only met five people who wanted to give their Donor but the amount of money they requested from me is huge to come up with at this time but i didn't allow that to stop me from searching till
i met this new lady that wanted to help me with her own kidney and what she wanted is not up to what others were asking for but the problem i am having now is how i am gonna claim this because other women i met earlier before her said i should make a provision for $8,500 as a minimum because they wanted to hurt and sacrifice their life for my mom which i don't have at this time but the lady said she can only help by asking me to arrange $4,800.Hunnie, i know she really try for me but i don't have all this with me and my mom is greenish now and is really killing me.Hunnie, i have $4,150 on me and i didn't want her go out away from me i do not want to loose this opportunity so i can claim this for mom which will really boost our coming together to move faster just as i wanted because she want the money is full because her lawyer will need to sign some documents too to butress it.I will not say you should give it to me but just borrow it to me is $650 hunnie i am gonna give it back to you as the first thing as we are meeting because this are inevitable to my life and i am so powerless to control them for now.Honey,i know you will try your best for me because i do want you,love you and i believe and have faith in you..Okay.hope to hear back from you soon! And have a good day!
Your Wife to be..
Lonely Kyanna
"Thou shall read thy FAQ" CLICK HERE for salvation
Has your scammer sent you to any websites, it may have been fake.

The Enchantress
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby The Enchantress » Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:55 pm

Further mail used by this scammer - lonely_kyanna@rocketmail.com
Can you help me cash the check i have with me,since yiu said you can not send money to me for my mother's bill ?

Return to “White Females”