It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:35 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Victor S.

African scammers posing as white men.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Chris Fred - My Space

Postby Myra » Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:10 am

http://en.netlog.com/david_winterd1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Name David Winter
Date of birth 10/08/1961 (49)
Location Satellite Provider
Native language English

http://pulse.yahoo.com/_W72Z4WXV3GAX73FOQMUKNIUP74" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
David m Winter, 49 - Male - New York
David m Winter uploaded a photo: Kevin9 Posted at Sep 14 1:13am

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:20 pm

dateu4real_007@yahoo.com

on Flixster
Name: dateu4real007
Fav Quote: am pretty new to all this

tennismama
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Edward Vanderberg DETAILS NEEDED PLEASE

Postby tennismama » Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:32 am

I too know this scammer but by a different name and photos but the exact same details of working in Sayre,PA, contractor on construction site, has ran out of money, soooooo close to job completion. Sent same copy of contract shown earlier but with different dates of course. Gave me name of Edward Vanderberg Schoenmakers dob: 4/2/1963, never married, mother is supposedly Kathleen B Mock who lives in IA w/her supposed adopted daughter, Marilyn. Needs money sent to bank in mother's name at Wells Fargo in West DesMoines, IA because she is the one who has handled all the financial transactions on this job. Even had 'mother' correspond w/me via e/mail. Says money earned from job now in bank at a BofA in Denver, CO but he can't leave PA because he owes money to shysters in PA whom he borrowed from for the job. Bank in Denver won't let him access funds unless he presents himself in person.

He has many catastrophic things occur to him, eg: falling off roof, ceiling tiles falling on him while sleeping, worker being electrocuted, migraine headaches, broken neck, too many visits to Dr and/or hospital that I lost count. I think he loves hospitals and their stories because he even visits best friend's mother in hospital every day and reads children's stories to her. OMG...He's is very courteous and interested in his victims, too much so

He is attentive beyond belief, would correspond via Yahoo Messenger for hours on end. I obviously didn't know then that Yahoo messenger is the trademarks of these scammers. He capitalized on my being a middle aged widow and it worked. No one in my life would believe I fell for this scam. I only share that so you get how good he is at this game. He continues to deny any wrong-doing. He's even telling Mock in IA that I'm the reason he can't leave Nigeria to be with her. I confronted him with his IP being in Nigeria, he had a reason of course and even went to the trouble of changing it in hopes I would be satisfied. I have more details if anyone needs them.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Edward Vanderberg DETAILS NEEDED PLEASE

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:39 am

Hi and welcome :) Before you run away never returning back:

Email addy
Email header
phone number
associates emails and phones
money request email text
payment details (rec. name)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Ralph Warner
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Ralph Warner » Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:08 am

Hi Tennismama,

Welcome to Romancescam,

i am sorry that you found us after you found a scammer but still, better late than never, I can only hope know he didn't hurt you too badly.

There is no changing what is done and you made the same mistake as many otehrs so please dont feel bad but, please dont confront scammers
I confronted him with his IP being in Nigeria, he had a reason of course and even went to the trouble of changing it in hopes I would be satisfied. I have more details if anyone needs them.
What you wrote there is exactly the reason why we ask that you dont do it, by letting him know that you were tipped off by the IP, the scammer realised that he needs to use an alternative IP for scamming, while you noticed it, many others may not and may be scammed as a result.

Whenever you find a scammer online, the best thing to do is to completely ignore him as soon as you have doubts about his legitimacy, anything you tell them about why you know its a scam will only serve to help them.

If you do want to make life difficult for scammers, post their details online for other potential victims to find if they happen to do a search, its easy done and you just never know how many people you will end up saving.
"Thou shall read thy FAQ" CLICK HERE for salvation
Has your scammer sent you to any websites, it may have been fake.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:15 pm

nparson46@yahoo.com
Nick Parson aka Rick Parsons
Age 43
from
mary land :D , New York
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011
I was Born in UK .....I am the only child of my parent and I already lost my dad. I have been taking care of myself. I have been engaged before and I was hurt by my Ex-Husband...I caught him in the shower with my best friend. I have been since for over 5years now without any man...... believe that I have everything that any man could want from a woman, I know that but am not saying that am the best woman on earth, but I still believe in me, and in God almighty father, I believe that one day my soul mate and dream man will surely come for me. I’m open, sensual, kind, gentle, romantic... a different lady, I’m a very family oriented, sensitive and tender person, I want to give all of my tenderness and care to my special man, I enjoy nature, seeing the stars at night, listening to the sounds of nature, being near the water, swimming, as I love the ocean and sea, I like traveling, diving, dancing, drawing, skating and bowling, billiards, I enjoy music so much, Blues, classical and modern....
I am very understanding, open minded with a heart of forgiving, loving and caring with sense of humor, hard working with cheerful character,honest,sincere,kind, warm and intelligent with good looks. People can't believe it when they see my photographs because I look like my mom, I am a girl that like running on Saturdays.,I was raised with a strike Christian background and taught from a young age to always respect myself and other people and learn how to give mutual respect to my man . I still maintains this value wherever I goes, my favorite food are Bacon,Egg,Plantain,meats,Fruits,And I eats plenty of Fruits and Vegetable, I also do like to eat French Pizza and Pasta, I never speak negatively about people, I take less and listen more to people and does not jump into other people's affair. I am a giver when I have it, I give, because I so much believes in the Multiple returns, I have fully decided to be a role Model to my children and a good, loving and caring wife to my husband, But I don't want to mess myself with the wrong Man.. Basically I decided to settle with a nice, good loving and caring Man........

Received: from [78.138.56.34]
ISP: SkyVision Holdings Ltd.
Satellite Provider

this is so funny, you ought to read the entire message
what am I supposed to write back?
I don't mind gays as long as they don't approach me for a longterm relationship :mrgreen:
he sent 7 pics, we already have them in this thread

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:29 am

hmmm.... this guy grew back some hair and turned from gray to blond? :thinking:
I don't think it's him, just a look-alike.
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Bérénice
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bérénice » Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:04 pm

willymichael01@hotmail.com
IP 41.155.7.76 - NIGERIA - Lagos

MICHAEL WILLIAMS - Age : 45
Live in Paris

The Enchantress
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Chris Fred - fredneedlove2007@yahoo.com

Postby The Enchantress » Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:23 pm

Michael Williams - willymichael01@hotmail.com

Further details

Claiming to be an architect working in England and divorced.
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.

Click here > Advice - useful links

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:15 pm

mmpsimon42@yahoo.com
Simon Eward
Age 43
from Los Angeles, CA

The Enchantress
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby The Enchantress » Wed May 18, 2011 6:37 pm

Kevin R Neil - kevinneil007@gmail.com
Claims widower with dependent daughter "nonna" aged 12 years
"oil rig worker" living in Derby, New Haven County, Connecticut, USA
Mails used by this scammer
Hello,You send me an e-mail to my yahoo asking me if i want a serious relationship,Yes i am looking for a serious relationship,How about you?Where are you from?

Kevin.
Hi Dear ,
How are you doing today, I will tell you about me. I am a man with a good sense of humor,who is not here for hard games or one night stand,I was born in Chesapeake, VA then I was sent to school in Kingston Jamaica where I also attended my university at the Kingston University Jamaica. I am Divorced for three years now, I have a 12yrs old daughter. I am an Engineer,Working with Kcadeutag Oil drilling company and it is located in the montrose field, North Sea, United Kingdom.I am seeking to find a long term relationship that will lead to an everlasting union. I hope you seek the same too. I live my life daily in the basis that Christ directs me and he has been my strength all these years. I go to church twice a week as we have a chapel on here in the Rig and when am in the states I do go to church regularly. I am seeking to find a woman that will love me and live the rest of her life with me and thats why i sign up on Evow.com.I am attaching my pics of me and my Daughter for you to see,I hope you like them and send send me yours as well.Here are some pics for you to see.

Hope to read from you soon,Have a wonderful week and God bless you.

Kevin.
Hi,
How are you?Any way i will be waiting to talk to you some day,.

Kevin.
Lol...add me lol....i am here on Gmail,if you are online we can chat now.

redhat
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby redhat » Sat May 28, 2011 12:52 am

Here is a part of my chatting with "Kevin" a couple of days before:
4:33 PM Kevin: Honey i am not happy at all
me: what happened?
4:34 PM Kevin: Honey not much is all about Kathy (his daughter that is in London)4
4:35 PM me: Can you tell me what exactly happens?
4:36 PM Kevin: Honey She is angry on me
She told me about her competition honey
I don't know what to do right now
4:37 PM me: what about competition?
4:39 PM Kevin: Before i came back here to work i went to her School and i payed for everything,they did not say anything about Competition now they come up with that honey....
4:40 PM me: you need to pay extra? you don't have a contract?
4:42 PM Kevin: Honey now they said they need the same of $1550 for the Competition and i am here (in Scotland) and can not do anything about that,I am trying to make Kathy understand but she get angry on me and started crying
4:43 PM me: so what are you going to do? and why is it so expensive?
5:19 PM Kevin: Honey Kathy has practiced so hard for this competition honey,...she wants to be part of it,but i don;t know what to do right now to make her part of it honey
5:20 PM me: so you need to pay this money extra?
5:21 PM Kevin: Yes honey,before i came in here i went to her school and i payed for everything but they did not say anything about the competition honey
5:22 PM I am so sad right now cos i don't ever want Kathy to be sad or cry,
me: if they had said you would pay?
5:23 PM Kevin: Yes of course honey
5:24 PM me: so maybe it is worth to pay now?
5:25 PM Kevin: Honey i just don;t know what to do right now
5:26 PM me: do you want to know my opinion?
Kevin: Yes honey tell me
5:27 PM me: if you would paid then why not to pay now despite that it is not cheap
5:35 PM Kevin: Did you see what i wrote before i went offline?
5:36 PM me: i have read all your posts I think
5:37 PM Kevin: Oh okay honey'
so you see reason why i am not happy now right?
I talked to the Nanny and she said she did not have money to pay for her
I am helpless right now honey
5:38 PM me: can't you pay by check or credit card?
5:39 PM Kevin: Honey i don;t have all that with me right now,if i do i would not even talk about it
Any way lets forget about this okay
5:40 PM me: okay

He gave me his phone number +44-70457-89289
and I got 2 updated pictures of him:

He looks now slightly fatter and older :)

smartie
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby smartie » Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:13 am

Hello everyone I just found your site this evening and I am so so pleased that I did.

The guy who is mentioned below - is currently chatting to me on yahoo messenger and has been doing so for the past month! He is calling himself Edward Schoenmakers.

He is so cool and comes across as extremely shy but oh so polite

I really like(d) him but somehow just had a feeling that something was not right - he has not asked me for any money yet but the story he has told me about his Mum and adopted sister Marilyn, together with the pictures that he has sent me - have made me feel quite sick! I thought he was so so nice!

Anyway he is on the connectingsingles.com dating site and is loveseeker202 from Brighton Colorado - 48 years old who owns his own construction company and is currently working on his biggest project ever. He has an adopted sister Marilyn who lives with his Mum in California.

He had a very painful relationship break-up with a woman called Caroline and he is now looking for a partner to spend the rest of his life with.

He loves to play the harmonica in the evenings and enjoys a glass of red wine with chocolates

He actually sent me his telephone number last night and I called him this afternoon! I thought he sounded very un-american and certainly not Dutch which is where he says he was born.

He is supposedly at dinner this evening (Friday 17th May) with some important business colleagues who are also construction project partners with himself!

i am supposedly expecting him to "check-in" on me tonight (it is as i type 02.10 am where I am) and if i am sleeping he will leave me an off line message.

If it were not for this site - which I found purely by accident in researching his name on google - I could be his next victim!

Guys and Gals - how is it best to handle this? Should I just delete him - Should I continue talking to him to see if I can find out more information? Clearly I don't tell him about this site or that he has been busted!!!! Can you suggest what i should do?

Thank you all - :shock:

haleylynn
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby haleylynn » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:08 am

I can't really advise you what to do here, as I'm a recent scam "survivor"

The best thing is to post as much information here as you can. It is through that type of information that I became aware of my scammer! I didn't find it, my sister did.

It's emotional rape when they get away with digging into your brain and play on your emotions.

HL

The Enchantress
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby The Enchantress » Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:45 am

Hi and welcome to Romance Scam CMD.

Thank you for posting this information - it will alert and save others being scammed. Well Done :applause:

Best advice is to ignore this callous criminal.

If you have any questions, concerns or further details please post.

Return to “White Males”